April 30, 2024, 04:10:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227609 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2009, 12:20:53 AM »

Monkeys....my pumpkin has arrived....see you tomorrow/today.....Cinderella   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2009, 12:22:20 AM »

Goodnight Mere!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2009, 12:25:47 AM »

Mine should be here soon, too.  G'nite, Mere.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2009, 12:30:24 AM »

Lifesong, what a song you sing!  Very enlightening, as always.

I think I'll be heading out.  G'nite, all.  See you, later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2009, 12:30:31 AM »

Time for this old monkey to hit the hay. wish I had a pumpkin 
Nite nite
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2009, 12:32:05 AM »

Nite nite

Goodnight Artcolley!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2009, 12:34:03 AM »

And for all my fans at the newly formed hate sites, just remember

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 18, 2009, 12:34:27 AM »

Nite 2NJ and Artcolley and anyone else calling it a night!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 18, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »

OMG that's beyond funny Anna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I like your style !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 18, 2009, 12:36:23 AM »

Nite nite

I don't have a wand to give you a pumpkin.  But how about:

Good night to you Art, and pleasant dreams
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:38:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 18, 2009, 12:38:58 AM »

Klaas,

In your job description, you left out beaming thoughts into the heads of others!

This is for you as you might need it given the short-sightedness of some posters.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 18, 2009, 12:39:31 AM »

I hate to say goodnight and my pumpkin has flat tires and no prince but glad to see all taking this in stride so well.

As KTF would say, keep the faith.

Goodnight all and God bless Natalee

I continue to stand with the girl.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: March 18, 2009, 12:42:37 AM »

Here you go Anna!! You tell em!!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: March 18, 2009, 12:43:03 AM »

I hate to say goodnight and my pumpkin has flat tires and no prince but glad to see all taking this in stride so well.

As KTF would say, keep the faith.

Goodnight all and God bless Natalee

Goodnight, None,

Yes, we are fine but it should be interesting to see how some continue to support somebody who said Beth lied and it was all an insurance scam, etc. 

I am sure they will find a way just as they do for ignoring what Kyle said but it does defy all logic.

I'd be mortified but then that would require having a conscience which I suspect is totally lacking in some who would rather be right than know the truth any day.  It's not a game.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 18, 2009, 12:43:22 AM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

BUMP

I was just reading back and then came upon this post. For some reason back in the early days when we had the theory and speculation thread that was what interested me the most. After the first big crash I never got back into it.

I did read it but did not post often. Caps was so confusing. He?She ? kept upsetting Lalas and Mum and they really did not like or trust him but after a post from Klaasend they accepted him/ her with a passion.If Klaas said this person was ok then they must be wrong on their feelings.

I am glad to see Klaas say she was wrong to have believed in Caps. Like I said I could never get into Caps so I never had an opinion on whether Caps was trustworthy or not but always believed in Klaas.
Does that answer your question?

Hey ... from the getgo ... I disagreed with Klaas when she claimed that CAPS was one of the "good" guy.  Klaas could have upheld CAPS until she was blue in the face and ... I would not have bowed.   Same ... each and every one of us has been blessed with a mind of our own.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 18, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »

Lifesong, what a song you sing!  Very enlightening, as always.

I think I'll be heading out.  G'nite, all.  See you, later.

Goodnight 2NJ!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 18, 2009, 12:45:23 AM »

Here you go Anna!! You tell em!!  

Yeah, My Time!

That's it exactly and believe me some of them have tried to do all of that to me and more. 

Well, I'm still here and not going away.

And in Wreckology, BRING IT ON!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 18, 2009, 01:03:24 AM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

BUMP

I was just reading back and then came upon this post. For some reason back in the early days when we had the theory and speculation thread that was what interested me the most. After the first big crash I never got back into it.

I did read it but did not post often. Caps was so confusing. He?She ? kept upsetting Lalas and Mum and they really did not like or trust him but after a post from Klaasend they accepted him/ her with a passion.If Klaas said this person was ok then they must be wrong on their feelings.

I am glad to see Klaas say she was wrong to have believed in Caps. Like I said I could never get into Caps so I never had an opinion on whether Caps was trustworthy or not but always believed in Klaas.
Does that answer your question?

Hey ... from the getgo ... I disagreed with Klaas when she claimed that CAPS was one of the "good" guy.  Klaas could have upheld CAPS until she was blue in the face and ... I would not have bowed.   Sam ... each and every one of us has been blessed with a mind of our own.

Janet

Sam .. my point.  Each of us have to take personal responsibility for our choices in life.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 18, 2009, 01:18:10 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:20 PM PT

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: March 18, 2009, 01:19:10 AM »

We have waited for so long for so many things promised.  The arrest that was imminent and never happened.  The follow up articles on the witness, etc.

We are even now awaiting for more information and the date for this alleged return to search again.

Kyle Kingman already told us in no uncertain terms that either Natalee was in that trap or not likely there at all as the rest of the targets were just junk.  So what is it they would be going back to search?

So the proceeds of the only likely fruitful target were handed over to ALE and ALE only.  How can this be interpreted as a good thing?

What does it all mean?  I don't know but I do know when it comes to tragedies like this, not all who profess to want to help truly do.  And many care far more about their own egos than they ever did about truth or justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.