May 01, 2024, 04:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227706 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: March 18, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.

Remember how he targeted Dave Holloway and you.

Telling Dave he has to come to Aruba now to get the body.

And trying to tell you all I was lying.
Dear Caps,
kermit and company have been watching you the whole time.

But who came unglued when I posted the name of the AHTA guy in GA?
WHO?

WHO?

YES - it was SS

******* was in cahoots with him too.

Yes we have.  Including the times "you" were logged in here, yet there was no one on the site meter from Aruba.  For a WHOLE WEEK, whenever you were logged in.

Are you a travelling jester?  We did note a few "off" locations on the site meter during that week.  Looked like there could have been a lot of travelling going on.  Do you have an R.V.? here in the States? 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:13 AM »

Kermit I do not understand.  Colt45 was a poster in the Anthony thread and he was there to defend George Anthony.  I also see MomInOhio's post.  The only thing I can think of is that they were all worried back in January who the leak was.

MumInOhio said:
left the door open for Jenn )that is herself)- after Blonde posted in the Shango thread.

O.K. one more try (excuse me if I am slow).  Is Blonde and Jen one and the same?

No. Mum is Jenn

But not the Jen who is the former administrator of Freebirds.  Clarify Kermit!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: March 18, 2009, 09:15:30 AM »

Jenn = MumInOhio
She was upset at Blonde for coming into the Shango Thread and the way I read it, maybe I'm wrong, don't know, but seems like she said she saw an opening and tracked Blondes IP???? Not sure.

If the conversation is what I think it is...............

There was a time Blonde and I both posted about how we had noticed when Caps was logged in here, but there was no one from Aruba on the site meter.

So.................I *think* that convo might be about those posts?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: March 18, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »

I have to say, I've always thought Caps was FOS.  The "discovery" of a "witness" by him regarding the pond was the beginning of the reason some Freebirds went to bat for Kyle.  While most of us could see the disparities from one statement by this witness to the next...............2 Freebirds staunchly held tight to their beliefs in Caps.

To the point of one of them contacting Kyle before our cage and contents doc was to be published.

Now that Caps has been exposed (FANTASTIC JOB LIFESONG!!) - the real question rears its ugly head again.

Kyle said there was NOTHING in that pond of note, after his analysis of the side sonar.

Yet....................we have John Silvetti and Caps meeting early on, and Silvetti playing along with the whole pond farce.  KNOWING his own analyst said there is nothing there.

Playing along to the extent that JOHN brought this "witness" to the States to take a polygraph.

Playing along to the extent he had Natalee's father believing in Caps and his "witness".

Playing along to the extent that Tim Miller went back down there to "search" the pond Silvetti KNEW there was nothing in.

Why?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: March 18, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »

For me, this exposure of Caps brings a whole new level of severity to his statement:

"human remains and a sneaker are in the pond".

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: March 18, 2009, 09:41:30 AM »

ETA:  in red

I have to say, I've always thought Caps was FOS.  The "discovery" of a "witness" by him regarding the pond was the beginning of the reason some Freebirds went to bat for Kyle.  While most of us could see the disparities from one statement by this witness to the next...............2 Freebirds staunchly held tight to their beliefs in Caps.

To the point of one of them contacting Kyle before our cage and contents doc was to be published.

To the point of that same person LYING to BETH via another family member about the contents of our doc, in an effort to get Beth to rescind her permission to us of exposing the information.

Now that Caps has been exposed (FANTASTIC JOB LIFESONG!!) - the real question rears its ugly head again.

Kyle said there was NOTHING in that pond of note, after his analysis of the side sonar.

Yet....................we have John Silvetti and Caps meeting early on, and Silvetti playing along with the whole pond farce.  KNOWING his own analyst said there is nothing there.

Playing along to the extent that JOHN brought this "witness" to the States to take a polygraph.

Playing along to the extent he had Natalee's father believing in Caps and his "witness".

Playing along to the extent that Tim Miller went back down there to "search" the pond Silvetti KNEW there was nothing in.

Why?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #486 on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.

Remember how he targeted Dave Holloway and you.

Telling Dave he has to come to Aruba now to get the body.

And trying to tell you all I was lying.
Dear Caps,
kermit and company have been watching you the whole time.

But who came unglued when I posted the name of the AHTA guy in GA?
WHO?

WHO?

YES - it was SS

******* was in cahoots with him too.

Yes we have.  Including the times "you" were logged in here, yet there was no one on the site meter from Aruba.  For a WHOLE WEEK, whenever you were logged in.

Are you a travelling jester?  We did note a few "off" locations on the site meter during that week.  Looked like there could have been a lot of travelling going on.  Do you have an R.V.? here in the States? 

Good morning Jen!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »

Good morning everyone!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:54 AM »

Good Morning All!

I'm headed out for a couple of meetings, will be back this afternoon.

Jen, I have even more questions about the lie detector tests than I had before....

Have a Great Day, Everyone!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 18, 2009, 09:55:22 AM »

Morning TM!!

Hey - do you know if someone here can fix me up with an avatar?

I'm thinking something along the lines of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer?

I'm feeling like celebrating. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: March 18, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Kermit I do not understand.  Colt45 was a poster in the Anthony thread and he was there to defend George Anthony.  I also see MomInOhio's post.  The only thing I can think of is that they were all worried back in January who the leak was.

MumInOhio said:
left the door open for Jenn )that is herself)- after Blonde posted in the Shango thread.

O.K. one more try (excuse me if I am slow).  Is Blonde and Jen one and the same?

No. Mum is Jenn

Thank goodness!  I almost passed out on that one!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 18, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »

Good Morning All!

Jen, I have even more questions about the lie detector tests than I had before....

Well...................there are two different things we've heard about that.

One - that the results were sent to the NFI, and from there they were to be forwarded to Mos.

That info was from Jossy.

Then....................we had.........................now, I don't remember who..................telling us that Tim Miller was to give the results to Mos, but that Mos wouldn't see him.

Remember - all it takes to "beat" a polygraph is for the person taking it to have a belief in what he/she is saying.

Or to be such a complete sociopath (inablility to feel real emotion) that there are no fluctuations registered when telling a lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: March 18, 2009, 10:00:55 AM »

Morning TM!!

Jen - I copied your request for CBB.  She'll come up with something for you.  Of course it will likely be dressed for Easter right now 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: March 18, 2009, 10:01:55 AM »

Thank goodness!  I almost passed out on that one!   
[/quote]

Yeah............I sort of choked when I read it. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 18, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

Morning TM!!

Jen - I copied your request for CBB.  She'll come up with something for you.  Of course it will likely be dressed for Easter right now 

Thanks Klaas! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 18, 2009, 10:11:59 AM »

Good Morning All!

Good morning Lifesong! 

You have a great day too!   

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: March 18, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »

Good morning!

Jen, I've attached a chicky one I think is pretty cute, a smart chick 

I bet CBB could do all kinds of fun things with this one !

Or you could go monkey too.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: March 18, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

Good morning!

Jen - let me know if you'ld like the CHICK and I can add her for you right now.  Then I'll let CBB know you are using the CHICK and she'll dress it up for Easter too!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: March 18, 2009, 10:20:28 AM »

Good morning!

Thanks none. 

I really think I'm stuck on a Rudolf reindeer though.  One with a REALLY BIG LONG NOSE would be just perfect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:28 AM »

Good morning!

Thanks none. 

I really think I'm stuck on a Rudolf reindeer though.  One with a REALLY BIG LONG NOSE would be just perfect.

ohhhh poor Rudolf in an Easter outfit...can't wait to see his Valentine attire!   

Where did Magnolia go?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.