April 30, 2024, 09:31:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227647 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:34 AM »

Goodmorning, everyone.  CBB created my new Easter outfit and I love it!

Jen, I did a brief search and found a few.  Not sure if CBB can work magic with any of them or if you like one enough to use.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: March 18, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »

Good morning!

Jen, I've attached a chicky one I think is pretty cute, a smart chick 

I bet CBB could do all kinds of fun things with this one !

Or you could go monkey too.......

Thanks none. 

I really think I'm stuck on a Rudolf reindeer though.  One with a REALLY BIG LONG NOSE would be just perfect.

ohhhh poor Rudolf in an Easter outfit...can't wait to see his Valentine attire!   

Where did Magnolia go?   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »

2NJ - I really like that first one!!  Thankies!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:46 AM »

Texasmom 

Jen, here are two I had on my hard drive. Must work today despite working until 11 last night. I'm sure if these don't work that resourceful Klaas or CBB will find you one you like!

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 18, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »

2NJ - I really like that first one!!  Thankies!

I wonder if CBB could put a big long Pinocchio nose on it?

And then whatever fun Easter things she would want to do with it.

Thanks so much guys!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:53 AM »

Texasmom 

Jen, here are two I had on my hard drive. Must work today despite working until 11 last night. I'm sure if these don't work that resourceful Klaas or CBB will find you one you like!

OH!!!!

That second one is great!!!

Either the first one 2NJ posted, or that 2nd one None posted would be just wonderful.

And if CBB can put a long nose on either, I would be oh so grateful!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: March 18, 2009, 10:54:10 AM »

Jen- I like NJ Mom's animated one too, but you need to be a photoshop guru like CBB or Klaas to work with animated files.

I did lengthen the nose on both of these just real quickly..........btw, do you have a nose fetish?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: March 18, 2009, 11:00:46 AM »

I hate to say it, but Mos was essentially right about the pond and the new witness. I think Anna has said that also.

And you know how Mos knows? Cause he knows what happened to Natalee. He knows who did it and he knows for almost a certainly what became of her. I think that look on his face in that one screen capture was very telling. The screen capture was worth a thousand words. Like a "Eureka" moment.

I think this case is solved and has been for years. The only questions that remain are -

1. what became of Natalee's body?

2. was Natalee in the fish trap? if not Natalee, who then?

3. what role did Paulus really play here. (I still suspect it's more than just placing phone calls to his criminal enterprise for pleas for help.) He wasn't charged with premeditated murder for nothing.

4. what rational explanation is there for not doing anything in this case? I really don't see what logical reason there could ever be to just let this case sit on a self when we all know that Natalee was last seen with the people who killed her.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 18, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »

Jen- I like NJ Mom's animated one too, but you need to be a photoshop guru like CBB or Klaas to work with animated files.

I did lengthen the nose on both of these just real quickly..........btw, do you have a nose fetish?

Nah.  Not a fetish.  It just needs to look like a lying Rudolf, if possible.

Thankies None!!  :SMOOCHES:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: March 18, 2009, 11:17:47 AM »

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.

Remember how he targeted Dave Holloway and you.

Telling Dave he has to come to Aruba now to get the body.

And trying to tell you all I was lying.
Dear Caps,
kermit and company have been watching you the whole time.

But who came unglued when I posted the name of the AHTA guy in GA?
WHO?

WHO?

YES - it was SS

******* was in cahoots with him too.

I have my own hinky meter and ... that hinky meter zeroed in on SS way back when I considered her unwavering support for Caps.  Changing theories ... undermining of Beth and Jug and ... flawed research never detered for one minute.

SS followed Caps on every road he took and ... others followed.  Not one road ever arrived at a destination.  So much precious research time going nowhere.  However ... that was the agenda ... distract from the freeway that led to the truth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 18, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »

Good Morning!

Those Rudolph Avatars are just so adorable!
RUdolph needs a pink lightbulb nose for the Season 

None, I will be aping you today, multitasking all day..grrrrr

Why oh why did I ever agree to do DH's paperwork.
Will I NEVER learn, lol
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 18, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »

OH, and CBB got my doggies all dressed up purty for Easter!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 18, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »

ETA:  in red

I have to say, I've always thought Caps was FOS.  The "discovery" of a "witness" by him regarding the pond was the beginning of the reason some Freebirds went to bat for Kyle.  While most of us could see the disparities from one statement by this witness to the next...............2 Freebirds staunchly held tight to their beliefs in Caps.

To the point of one of them contacting Kyle before our cage and contents doc was to be published.

To the point of that same person LYING to BETH via another family member about the contents of our doc, in an effort to get Beth to rescind her permission to us of exposing the information.

Now that Caps has been exposed (FANTASTIC JOB LIFESONG!!) - the real question rears its ugly head again.

Kyle said there was NOTHING in that pond of note, after his analysis of the side sonar.

Yet....................we have John Silvetti and Caps meeting early on, and Silvetti playing along with the whole pond farce.  KNOWING his own analyst said there is nothing there.

Playing along to the extent that JOHN brought this "witness" to the States to take a polygraph.

Playing along to the extent he had Natalee's father believing in Caps and his "witness".

Playing along to the extent that Tim Miller went back down there to "search" the pond Silvetti KNEW there was nothing in.

Why?

Why?  To distract from the cage and its contents.  However ... Kyle Kingman ...  who at this point was not a part of the conspiracy ... was not fooled.

I truly believe that John Silvetti's downfall was when he underestimated that Kyle Kingman would observe and interpretation his participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup and ... then reveal all in his own words.

When Kyle Kingman's words along with the John Silvetti/CAPS connection are considered ... the picture is perfectly clear.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 18, 2009, 12:02:06 PM »

ok, I'm saying it and I'm gone for the night - so call it a drive by. Call is what ya will.

Sam, yanno all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I told ya that Steve Croes was about to be arrested again? and you told me that you would keep that "secret"? member that?

I did that cause Mrs Red herself didn't even trust ya. She ASKED ME to do it. And Steve was not about to be arrested, but you went with it anyway.
nuff said.

What Rob was saying was I never disclosed his confidence.
 I imagine the only reason Mrs Red asked about me  was because I was a member of the original Refugees at that time. I have never once ever made a negative post about Natalee or any in Natalee's family.

No, he is saying that you DID disclose his confidence as you ran with it.

It's very basic!

Anna you have been here for a very long time just as Rob has. I have never ever made a post anywhere, at any time about Steve Croes. Everyone is always asking others for proof so now I am asking for your proof or Robs either one will do.

Rob I seen you made another drive by post here but you must not have read back. Again just what exactly were you saying? I had never ever at anytime told anyone about your personal message  and I also have never made a post about Steve Croes.

I defended you all the damn time. when you were on time out or whatever Mrs Red did not like it if we made a reference to something you posted at your blog.

When you were helping Cubbee , Louise posted something belittling you and I made a rude post to Louise about it and Klaas removed my post and reminded me I was not a moderator.

SO NOW I Want YOU TO PROVE IF THAT indeed what you were saying. If It was not what you were saying could you clarify it for the other posters.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #514 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:00 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 18, 2009, 12:20:51 PM »

Good Morning, HotPing! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #516 on: March 18, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »

Good morning Hotping!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 18, 2009, 12:36:39 PM »

Good afternoon monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #518 on: March 18, 2009, 12:37:42 PM »

Good Morning ArtColley and TM!

I've got a couple of appointments today and if KTF and 2NJ and the rest of You Smart Monkeys have not found that contract by the time I get back...I plan to give it alot of attention and get it found......

Later.... Monkeys Have a Great Day! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: March 18, 2009, 12:39:07 PM »

Good Morning ArtColley and TM!

I've got a couple of appointments today and if KTF and 2NJ and the rest of You Smart Monkeys have not found that contract by the time I get back...I plan to give it alot of attention and get it found......

Later.... Monkeys Have a Great Day! 

I've been looking...It will pop out sooner or later..GREED IS AN EVIL THING...Thanx for all you do Hotping..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.