April 30, 2024, 11:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227670 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: March 18, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »

My hubby is half way through painting our newly updated main bathroom and ... I do not like the shade.

I am sure that our 43 year marriage would be in the balnce if I voiced  my opinion now ... especially when it is considered the color was my choice ...

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet
12:20 PM PT

Stop and consider that the color on the walls will look different with all of the furnishings
back in the room.  Then if you still think you can't live with the color, tell him before he is
paints any more.  Remember....Cheapo!

For the sake of peace ... I have made the decision to go with the shade.  I have convinced myself I can work with it.

Hey ... if I say anything now ... hubby will imply that if I had not been on the darn computer and .. instead been taking an interest when he first started painting ...

Janet

Smart decision...............but IIRC - didn't he tell you too!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 18, 2009, 03:34:26 PM »

Janet....ask hubby if he likes that shade.....there is a 50/50 that he doesn't...

In our home ... when it comes to decor ... hubby leaves it all up to me to decide.  He does not have a clue.

The yard and garden is his thing.

We are opposites in every way but somehow the differences have worked together for good over the years.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 18, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »

My hubby is half way through painting our newly updated main bathroom and ... I do not like the shade.

I am sure that our 43 year marriage would be in the balnce if I voiced  my opinion now ... especially when it is considered the color was my choice ...

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

Stop and consider that the color on the walls will look different with all of the furnishings
back in the room.  Then if you still think you can't live with the color, tell him before he is

For the sake of peace ... I have made the decision to go with the shade.  I have convinced myself I can work with it.

Hey ... if I say anything now ... hubby will imply that if I had not been on the darn computer and .. instead been taking an interest when he first started painting ...

Janet

Smart decision...............but IIRC - didn't he tell you too!!   

That was yesterday ...

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: March 18, 2009, 03:40:17 PM »

I am still wondering if SS (Susan E. Smith) is related to Rob Smith of AHATA.

I know that there are millions of Smiths, but her complete devotion to Caps
raises the hinkey meter.

big hinkey time
considering she lived in Iran for 2 years
considering she had personal knowledge of specific oil companies
big hinkey time
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2009, 03:41:16 PM »

One night a bunch of us were in chat at CnG ( yes, I know  ) when ******* came in!!  All the guy could talk about was Natalee !!  It was like a very strange obsession, not the passion I see here!!

He told us Natalee was completely dismembered!  I had not followed the case like many of you but that made no sense to me!!

Where did he come up with that??

From Capslockwizard
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 18, 2009, 03:42:44 PM »

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

Janet

Count your blessings.  My hubby would never paint.  It was left up to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 18, 2009, 03:42:49 PM »

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

Hope that you like it more when it dries? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #587 on: March 18, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »

One night a bunch of us were in chat at CnG ( yes, I know  ) when ******* came in!!  All the guy could talk about was Natalee !!  It was like a very strange obsession, not the passion I see here!!

He told us Natalee was completely dismembered!  I had not followed the case like many of you but that made no sense to me!!

Where did he come up with that??

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg542341#msg542341

CapsLockWizard
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 02:05:14 AM » 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Monkey Friends,
I am not MIA but in a Mission, a Lot of loose ends has been tied now and ends that were false has been cleared,
1. Cover for Daddy. He is now blackmailing Daddy for Money. Daddy is in a locked checkmate.

On the Night in Question, after all was over,

2. Their decision after no solution was found on how to get rid of the body, Joran begin to cut it in peaces,

part of the body was trown near the shark area.

3. The rest was burried in several location.

4. the pond is also a burial place and the part of the body is in the pond with the sneaker......
on the Gielen movie, it is being reviewed by people that where there on the day of her Arrival.. This is to compare timeline...There is a key person that can veryfied the timeline....he was there on site...from the getgo.

Almost done with the puzzel...

remember, keep up the research work and never give up.
CAPS
3. several location on the Island 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg547520#msg547520

This is though, but how long will it take to dismember a body complely?   when he was done, he left the place for a dip...where he lost one shoe...

The area that they did not search or dive was where they said that Natalee wanted to see the Sharks. and that is a little drive of the Light house.

Now from the pond via the back road comes out at the racket club. (google map) short drive.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: March 18, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »

raises the hinkey meter.

big hinkey time
big hinkey time

Also consider when she registered here......another hinky

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 18, 2009, 03:47:10 PM »

Stuff gleaned from CAPS own posts:

Caps brother works for immigration at the airport
Caps uncle is an attorney
Caps said he knows Clyde Burke very well and has worked closely with him on some things.
The witness gave a statement to LE and Mos and it was forwarded to Peter deVries too.

We know he uses different computers - I think up to 4 we counted. By tracking the computer information which is different. AND the times that he posts.

CAPS email ADDYS:
{I edited it}

BUT I think I can say that his email is a match for this place
ARUBA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Montana 101-A
NOORD
Tel: (297) 5873418
Fax: (297) 5873418
Email:{I edited}

CAPS SAID HE USE TO LIVE IN THE USA BEFORE 911 HAPPENED AND THEN HE MOVED BACK TO ARUBA.

POST in USA:
E-mail address:  {edited}
Comments:    I love your web site.. I like Chow chows and admire the
chos on the front page
Thursday, September 16th 1999 - 08:44:54 AM
http://books.dreambook.com/wyndyacres/wyndyacres.html
http://www.dreambook.com/

Keeping in mind that many SM posters noted that CAPS English changes with posts.
Keeping in mind CAPS posted "kermit why you lie to Monkeys. I never said MOKO"
When I refuted his post, he never responded. Could that be because one person posting as CAPS doesn't know what the other said previously.
Keeping in mind, while many hours were spent watching only CAPS he spent a good deal of time just reading through the threads and not posting.

Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/37/image563ga8.jpg
7-B Shiribana, Shiribana
is close to the highway in Aruba

FAST PHONE SERVICES- RENT YOUR PHONE
Business address SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA
CROES, CHARLES AUGUST;

Interesting CAPS has SM posters looking into WhiteHouse Apts, then Montanja Apts.
Where he says that Natalee was taken and filmed and died.

THE MILL CONDOMINIUM MANAGEMENT CO. N.V.
 one of the owners is VROLIJK, SHARITZA CAROLINE;
Residing in PIEDRA PLAT 12, PARADERA, ARUBA

To:Kermit
Message contains attachments
lalas here/attachment/don't delete.eml (64KB)
Thanks for looking this over. Yes I have been watching Caps. 2 ip's were given to us by {edit} & one is showing as France, 1 from NY(on the tracer I used).

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 18, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »

raises the hinkey meter.

big hinkey time
big hinkey time

Also consider when she registered here......another hinky

very hinky
and attacked Janet and me, said we had caused her injury
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

#442 on: Today at 12:54:00 PM
lalasmom
Shango..shango..shango...dancing my way to the bar for a drink to celebrate...oh wait it's only noon.  Oh well, it's five o'clock somewhere.
Cha...cha...cha cha cha!   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557381#msg557381

December 29, 2007, 06:51:46 PM
If anyone reading here knows Simian...please have him email me at cindoal@yahoo.com
I will not divulge any info that you don't want me to know...just tell me who is the 5th suspect?  Surely, there is someone that reads from Aruba...have Simian email me. Please

December 29, 2007, 09:35:51 PM
Yes, email me at cindoal@yahoo.comHeck, I would give you my phone number if you would just call me.  Shango?  Are you listening?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: March 18, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »

Thanks none. 

I really think I'm stuck on a Rudolf reindeer though.  One with a REALLY BIG LONG NOSE  would be just perfect.

You crack me up

rendeer   

Easter Rudolph

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 18, 2009, 04:06:14 PM »

Jen,

Do you think anyone from Aruba will ever speak out? Maybe someone will, but, it has been four years now and even if someone came forward, it may not be enough proof with what we have now to find Natalee. Yes, I believe there is still hope.

Well - that would be where our differing opinions come in, chopper.

I do believe those were Natalee's remains in that cage.

If the FBI were to get ahold of that raw footage, I'm sure an analysis could be done.  To what extent they would be able to determine certain things.............I wouldn't even want to speculate.

But that combined with the names of those divers - along with Kyle having told us it was Dolphi Richardson personally who turned the items over to the FBI...............well, that might get Natalee's family a bit closer in maybe bringing her home.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: March 18, 2009, 04:07:28 PM »

#442 on: Today at 12:54:00 PM
lalasmom
Shango..shango..shango...dancing my way to the bar for a drink to celebrate...oh wait it's only noon.  Oh well, it's five o'clock somewhere.
Cha...cha...cha cha cha!   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557381#msg557381

December 29, 2007, 06:51:46 PM
If anyone reading here knows Simian...please have him email me at cindoal@yahoo.com
I will not divulge any info that you don't want me to know...just tell me who is the 5th suspect?  Surely, there is someone that reads from Aruba...have Simian email me. Please

December 29, 2007, 09:35:51 PM
Yes, email me at cindoal@yahoo.comHeck, I would give you my phone number if you would just call me.  Shango?  Are you listening?

What about that post from Lala that says.......that is close to where Caps lives?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: March 18, 2009, 04:14:19 PM »

I do Magnolia.  However ... this could be where "cheapo" applies but hubby does save us a lot of bucks over the years.

This guy does a wonderful job of maintaining everything around the home from appliances ... to vehicles.  All I have to do is say I am going to hired somebody to do a job and ... lickity split he is at Home Depot ... purchasing all the supplies for the job.

I make sure to give him all the credit.  Guys like that.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 18, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »

Stuff gleaned from CAPS own posts:

Caps brother works for immigration at the airport
Caps uncle is an attorney
Caps said he knows Clyde Burke very well and has worked closely with him on some things.
The witness gave a statement to LE and Mos and it was forwarded to Peter deVries too.

We know he uses different computers - I think up to 4 we counted. By tracking the computer information which is different. AND the times that he posts.

CAPS email ADDYS:
{I edited it}

BUT I think I can say that his email is a match for this place
ARUBA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Montana 101-A
NOORD
Tel: (297) 5873418
Fax: (297) 5873418
Email:{I edited}

CAPS SAID HE USE TO LIVE IN THE USA BEFORE 911 HAPPENED AND THEN HE MOVED BACK TO ARUBA.

POST in USA:
E-mail address:  {edited}
Comments:    I love your web site.. I like Chow chows and admire the
chos on the front page
Thursday, September 16th 1999 - 08:44:54 AM
http://books.dreambook.com/wyndyacres/wyndyacres.html
http://www.dreambook.com/

Keeping in mind that many SM posters noted that CAPS English changes with posts.
Keeping in mind CAPS posted "kermit why you lie to Monkeys. I never said MOKO"
When I refuted his post, he never responded. Could that be because one person posting as CAPS doesn't know what the other said previously.
Keeping in mind, while many hours were spent watching only CAPS he spent a good deal of time just reading through the threads and not posting.

Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/37/image563ga8.jpg
7-B Shiribana, Shiribana
is close to the highway in Aruba

FAST PHONE SERVICES- RENT YOUR PHONE
Business address SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA
CROES, CHARLES AUGUST;

Interesting CAPS has SM posters looking into WhiteHouse Apts, then Montanja Apts.
Where he says that Natalee was taken and filmed and died.

THE MILL CONDOMINIUM MANAGEMENT CO. N.V.
 one of the owners is VROLIJK, SHARITZA CAROLINE;
Residing in PIEDRA PLAT 12, PARADERA, ARUBA

To:Kermit
Message contains attachments
lalas here/attachment/don't delete.eml (64KB)
Thanks for looking this over. Yes I have been watching Caps. 2 ip's were given to us by {edit} & one is showing as France, 1 from NY(on the tracer I used).

How sad it is that Silvetti knew who the hell Caps was and still continued down that path..If that doesn't tell you Silvetti's Character in a nutshell i don't know what will..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 18, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »

I don't know if those were Natalee's remains in that trap or not.  The reason I do not know is that they were given exclusively to the Aruban LE which has a well known history of making evidence disappear.

I do have to question why this was allowed to happen and why steps were not agreed upon beforehand to prevent it.

And if this was not Natalee, the other targets are useless as Kyle already said they only contained junk.  Same thing he said about the pond originally, too.

If this had not been allowed to happen, I would know if it were Natalee or not.  Now no one ever will.  I do not believe Natalee's family all agreed that this be done with whatever was found. 

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 18, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »

Kyle said - The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 18, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »

I do Magnolia.  However ... this could be where "cheapo" applies but hubby does save us a lot of bucks over the years.

This guy does a wonderful job of maintaining everything around the home from appliances ... to vehicles.  All I have to do is say I am going to hired somebody to do a job and ... lickity split he is at Home Depot ... purchasing all the supplies for the job.

I make sure to give him all the credit.  Guys like that.

Janet

too funny
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.