April 30, 2024, 11:53:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227674 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »

Good morning.   

Just finished reading where I left off last night.  Anna, your pear trees are a sight for sore eyes.  We don't see anything like that up here until May.  The futher north in NJ determines the timing of blooms.  Our crocus still haven't popped up. 

It was interesting to read about Magnolia's old home becoming a B&B.  The portrait sounds perfect & I hope it is a success.

Getting back to the topic, I will spend some more time looking for the Mermis contract with Venezuela.  Had no luck a few days ago. 

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:09:12 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 11:14:18 AM »

Good morning.   

Just finished reading where I left off last night.  Anna, your pear trees are a sight for sore eyes.  We don't see anything like that up here until May.  The futher north in NJ determines the timing of blooms.  Our crocus still haven't popped up. 

It was interesting to read about Magnolia's old home becoming a B&B.  The portrait sounds perfect & I hope it is a success.

Getting back to the topic, I will spend some more time looking for the Mermis contract with Venezuela.  Had no luck a few days ago. 

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Good morning 2NJ!  Thanks for reminding me about Anna's trees!

Anna they're beautiful!!! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »

Thanks about the trees.  I will miss them.  Maybe Magnolia will let me come live with her since I have to move.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »

Thanks about the trees.  I will miss them.  Maybe Magnolia will let me come live with her since I have to move.

You can come, Anna.  There is plenty of room.  There is 20 acres of peach trees blooming
right now on the top of the mountain.  It looks like a pink cloud sitting on the mountain.

Moving is a real pain.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

Lifesong & Hotping....not sure if this Kaplan is related to Kaplan Industry.

From Lake Maracaibo (Venezuela):
Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake
Maracaibo for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.
This operation is to be carried out at the request of PDVSA. A team of
divers will be placing ENERTAG ITS Tags on subsea flow lines and pipelines
in order to facilitate tracking and identification of pipes in need of repair.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Kaplan%2FGulmar+Energy+Consortium.+lake+maracaibo&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.enertag.com/index.html&w=kaplan+gulmar+energy+consortium+lake+maracaibo&d=YcBYYJ2uScek&icp=1&.intl=us

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »

Thanx Kermit.No more Achiever talk! We've got a lot of great thing's to look at..

Follow the boats.

RECAP of the above post:

Mermis moves to Superior Offshore and purchases Superior Endeavor
Superior Offshore puts 25 million to refurbish that vessel.

Superior Offshore is in bankruptcy
BUT Superior Endeavor is currently on its way to Saudi Arubia for a year through a contract

Gulmar Falcon vessel owned by Superior Offshore is also terminated due to Superior Offshore's bankruptcy troubles.

BUT it's continuing to charter the boat for a short term

Gulmar Condor vessel owned by Superior Offshore is chartered until April 2009 and working for BP in Trinidad.

Gulmar stood out in previous post about Kaplan/Gulmar....may or may not be something.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »

http://www.gulmaroffshore.com/

Gulmar Condor & Gulmar Falcon are on their fleet.  Gulmar has existed since 1998 as a group of companies.   I was not able to copy text.  This info may be a repeat.  If so, I'm sorry. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »

Those trees are so beautiful, makes me sad to think you'll be moving. 

Magnolia is right, I hope you get lots of help Anna for the moving part is painful on one's back too.

I think kermit and tamikosmom's hinky's are the funniest ever but found a few others......take if you like.

One can never have too many hinky meter's I say !

Klaas I still love that Paddy's Day Dance, Joran and the boyz never looked so good 

Hinky:

this one reminds me of......well maybe I won't say out loud!

and one for today.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2009, 12:03:20 PM »

http://www.gulmaroffshore.com/

Gulmar Condor & Gulmar Falcon are on their fleet.  Gulmar has existed since 1998 as a group of companies.   I was not able to copy text.  This info may be a repeat.  If so, I'm sorry. 

It's a picture file, that's why you can't copy the text but I've attached it here.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2009, 12:06:16 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Janet
9:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Kaplan%2FGulmar+Energy+Consortium.+lake+maracaibo&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.enertag.com/index.html&w=kaplan+gulmar+energy+consortium+lake+maracaibo&d=YcBYYJ2uScek&icp=1&.intl=us

That is very interesting 2nj.Will have to see if there is a link with Legacy Offshore!PDVSA is the BIG Venezuela OIL company.To have Kaplan(Mermis),as well as Gulmar which i believe Superior and Legacy must lease their ships from Gulmar!hmmmmmmm

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »

REMINDER

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

Kyle Kingman - 05/08/08
:  John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman - 06/06/08:  Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08:  He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2009, 12:15:23 PM »

That is very interesting 2nj.Will have to see if there is a link with Legacy Offshore!PDVSA is the BIG Venezuela OIL company.To have Kaplan(Mermis),as well as Gulmar which i believe Superior and Legacy must lease their ships from Gulmar!hmmmmmmm

PDVSA occidente reparará 11.680 tuberías en el Lago PDVSA 11,680 West repaired pipes in Lake

CARACAS CARACAS
Petroleumworld.com.ve 25 02 08 Petroleumworld.com.ve 25 02 08

En un lapso de cinco años, Pdvsa Exploración y Producción Occidente reparará un total de 11.680 tuberías ubicadas en el lago de Maracaibo. Over a period of five years, PDVSA Exploration and Production West repaired a total of 11,680 pipes located on Lake Maracaibo.

Esta meta se enmarca dentro del proyecto: “Aumento de la capacidad para el tendido y reparación de líneas”, que arranca con la llegada del primero de tres buques que trabajarán en el Lago. This goal is part of the project "Capacity-building for the installation and repair of lines, starting with the arrival of the first three ships working in the Lake.

El barco “Adams Arrow” que arribó, el pasado sábado, comenzará el proyecto con la misión de determinar, a través de fotografías cartográficas por satélite, cómo están las condiciones de las tuberías en el fondo del Lago, a fin de sustituirlas. The boat "Adams Arrow" which arrived, last Saturday, will start the project with the mission to identify, through cartographic satellite photographs, how are the conditions of the pipes in the bottom of the lake in order to replace them.

En convenio con la empresa Kaplan Gulmar, de capital canadiense y árabe, Pdvsa comenzará las operaciones de está embarcación, dentro de cuatro días en el área de la unidad de exploración Tia Juana Lago— por su nivel de deterioro— y luego pasará a la zona de Bachaquero Lago. In partnership with companies Gulmar Kaplan, Canadian and Arab capital, will begin operations Pdvsa boat is within four days in the unit area of exploration Tia Juana Lago for their level of impairment and then move to the area of Bachaquero Lake.

El área geográfica total en la que se pondrá en funcionamiento está tecnología asciende a 2.400 kilómetros cuadrados, que compone el área operacional de Pdvsa. The total geographical area in which technology is put into operation is 2400 square kilometers, which includes the operational area of PDVSA.

La información fue suministrada por Carlos Salas, gerente de Servicios Industriales de Pdvsa EyP Occidente, quien informó que estas acciones les permitirán a la industria tomar decisiones importantes a la hora de hacer el tendido. The information was provided by Carlos Salas, director of Industrial Services of EYP Pdvsa West, who reported that these actions will allow the industry to make important decisions when you do the lying.

“La meta es suplantar toda la red de tuberías. "The goal is to replace the entire pipeline network. En cinco años, pensamos reemplazar 6.500 kilómetros de éstas.. Este proyecto nos permitirá acelerar el proceso del reemplazo del sistema que tiene hasta más de 50 años; además el proyecto también contribuye al saneamiento del Lago”, indicó. In five years, we replace them by 6500 miles .. This project will allow us to accelerate the process of replacing the system with more than 50 years and the project also helps to clean up the lake, "he said.

Tradicionalmente, con la tecnología actual, en un día se pueden remplazar dos pozos, en cambio con la facilidad de este buque se puede llegar a reemplazar hasta 5 pozos. Traditionally, with current technology, a day you can replace two wells, in contrast with the ease of this ship can get to replace up to 5 wells.

Salas señaló que el segundo barco, que llegará a finales del mes de marzo, es especializado en reparación y está compuesto por equipos para buceo, “éste sólo buque tiene la capacidad de 10 gabarras de las que tenemos actualmente”. Chambers noted that the second boat to reach the end of March, is specialized in repair and is composed of equipment for diving, "it only has the capacity to ship 10 of the barges we have today."

A mediados de abril, afirmó Salas, llegará una tercera nave, con estadía provisional, ya que aún se encuentran construyendo la embarcación que lo suplantará. In mid-April, said Chambers, third ship will arrive with temporary stay, and who are still building the boat rioja supplant. Este buque tiene la finalidad de tender líneas nuevas. This vessel is intended to lay new lines.

Transferencia Transfer

Uno de los aspectos más importantes del contrato es la transferencia de tecnología a personal venezolano, indicó Salas. One of the most important aspects of the contract is the transfer of technology personnel in Venezuela, said Chambers.

Desde el momento que comienzan las operaciones, un experto de Pdvsa estará en cada estación operacional del “Adam Arrow”, de manera, que se pueda transferir el conocimiento. From the moment they start operations, PDVSA is an expert in each station's operational "Adam Arrow," so, to transfer knowledge.

“En un año, 229 trabajadores de la estatal petrolera estarían operando los tres buques”, dijo. "In one year, 229 employees of the state oil company would operate the three vessels," he said.

“Nos interesa mucho el proceso de transferencia de tecnología, porque ya Pdvsa emprendió el proceso de contratación para iniciar la construcción de dos embarcaciones con está tecnología, aquí en Venezuela”, informó Salas. "We are very interested in the technology transfer process, because Pdvsa undertook the recruitment process to begin construction of two ships with this technology, here in Venezuela," said Chambers.

En 14 meses se verán una de las primeras gabarras con esta tecnología, mientras que para finales del 2013 se tiene como meta elevar a seis las embarcaciones de este tipo, construidas totalmente en el país. In 14 months will be one of the barges with this technology, while the end of 2013's goal is to raise the six ships of this type, built entirely in the country.

Salas se dirigió a los empresarios de la región, en especial a los que trabajan en astilleros y construcción de embarcaciones: “Esto es lo que utilizaremos en el 2009. Chambers went to the entrepreneurs of the region, especially those working in shipyards and boat building: "This is what we use in 2009. Apuntamos a reemplazar la vieja tecnología”, dijo. We aim to replace the old technology, "he said.

Nota Johana Villalobos de Panorama Note Johana Villalobos Panorama
Panorama 25 02 08 Panorama 25 02 08

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.petroleumworldve.com/nota08022503.htm&ei=A8y_Sbph3J63B-ahkFQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DKaplan/Gulmar%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Janet

Good morning Janet!  Thank you for the reminder!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

The boat Adams Arrow was one of the boats commisioned for the Lake Maracaibo Project.One of Adams Offshore's Clients is Superior Offshore...Coincedence or not??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Janet

Good morning Janet!  Thank you for the reminder!   

You are welcome texasmom.

I hope you have a good day.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2009, 12:20:27 PM »

The boat Adams Arrow was one of the boats commisioned for the Lake Maracaibo Project.One of Adams Offshore's Clients is Superior Offshore...Coincedence or not??

http://www.adamsoffshore.net/

ARE WE GETTING CLOSER

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »

ARE WE GETTING CLOSER

The Adams Surveyor, a DP II vessel, is currently providing deepwater ROV services in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. This vessel experienced strong utilization during the third quarter, and the Company is negotiating for another ROV vessel to be chartered into the fleet;

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »

ARE WE GETTING CLOSER

The Adams Surveyor, a DP II vessel, is currently providing deepwater ROV services in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. This vessel experienced strong utilization during the third quarter, and the Company is negotiating for another ROV vessel to be chartered into the fleet;

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=52921

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2009, 12:27:32 PM »

Kaplan Industry is a leading independent international development consultancy, based in Panama with a registered office in Panama City and mayor project offices located in developing and transitional countries worldwide.

Has a long history of working with Government and National Oil & Gas Company, PDVSA, in Venezuela. Our key objective is to assist our clients all over the world in achieving the millennium development targets. Our operations in South America will continue to be in areas directly related to the infrastructure, oil exploration to development and production offshore.

Our core expertise lies in the fields of government and enterprise/utility reform and in a range of closely related critical support areas,notably policy communications and offshore industry reform. We are developing our expertise in the infrastructure and oil exploration to build upon our existing track record in these sectors.

We are under Construction !!! Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you need help now, please don't hesitate to call or send an e-mail; our contact information is at the bottom of the page.

THANK YOU

KAPLAN INDUSTRY - Panama SA, AV Norte Octava Calle 64
URB Industrial Los Angeles Local 1, Panama
507-279-0579 (Us Cell) 305-970-6022 (Vzla Cell) 58-414-670-6933
vince@kaplanindustry.com

http://kaplanindustry.com/index.htm

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.