May 01, 2024, 02:07:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227689 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: March 18, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »

#442 on: Today at 12:54:00 PM
lalasmom
Shango..shango..shango...dancing my way to the bar for a drink to celebrate...oh wait it's only noon.  Oh well, it's five o'clock somewhere.
Cha...cha...cha cha cha!   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557381#msg557381

December 29, 2007, 06:51:46 PM
If anyone reading here knows Simian...please have him email me at cindoal@yahoo.com
I will not divulge any info that you don't want me to know...just tell me who is the 5th suspect?  Surely, there is someone that reads from Aruba...have Simian email me. Please

December 29, 2007, 09:35:51 PM
Yes, email me at cindoal@yahoo.comHeck, I would give you my phone number if you would just call me.  Shango?  Are you listening?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 18, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

Kyle said - The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit ... could these two be the Kalpoes.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 18, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »

#442 on: Today at 12:54:00 PM
lalasmom
Shango..shango..shango...dancing my way to the bar for a drink to celebrate...oh wait it's only noon.  Oh well, it's five o'clock somewhere.
Cha...cha...cha cha cha!  
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557381#msg557381

December 29, 2007, 06:51:46 PM
If anyone reading here knows Simian...please have him email me at cindoal@yahoo.com
I will not divulge any info that you don't want me to know...just tell me who is the 5th suspect?  Surely, there is someone that reads from Aruba...have Simian email me. Please

December 29, 2007, 09:35:51 PM
Yes, email me at cindoal@yahoo.comHeck, I would give you my phone number if you would just call me.  Shango?  Are you listening?

Shango would have been an excellent writer for fortune cookies as the messages were always so vague and general as to apply to literally anything even with their Marvel Comic origins.

I truly believe for some this became a game to win at any cost.  Most knew everything the codetalkers had to tell on their own within a very short time.  They added nothing, IMO. 

There is ample crime and corruption in this country and all one has to do is watch the news in that regard to know how it works. 

It's the same everywhere especially when it's the Chicago Outfit in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 18, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

I don't know if those were Natalee's remains in that trap or not.  The reason I do not know is that they were given exclusively to the Aruban LE which has a well known history of making evidence disappear.

I do have to question why this was allowed to happen and why steps were not agreed upon beforehand to prevent it.

And if this was not Natalee, 1 - the other targets are useless as Kyle already said they only contained junk.  Same thing he said about the pond originally, too.

If this had not been allowed to happen, I would know if it were Natalee or not.  Now no one ever will.  I do not believe Natalee's family all agreed that this be done with whatever was found. 

JMO

The reason highlighted above, and the following 2 reasons are why I believe those were Natalee's remains:

2 - The blue denim type material.

3 - The measurements Kyle made of what was underneath that berm of sand on the door of that cage when it began settling there.

I don't doubt the eyes and/or analysis of both Kyle and Tim Miller in their experienced conclusions of what was there, and unless it was another person of Natalee's height, wearing denim  (that we've never heard about being missing, in that entire Aruban crime thread here), and considering many indications lead to the sea (including Joran's own confession) - the only logical conclusion I can come to, is those were Natalee's remains.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 18, 2009, 04:25:11 PM »

Kyle said - the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.
- It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.
- his character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: March 18, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »

Kyle said - The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Janet

No Kyle knew who they were and what they looked like.
He saw them one time and mentioned it to us.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 18, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

I am still wondering if SS (Susan E. Smith) is related to Rob Smith of AHATA.

I know that there are millions of Smiths, but her complete devotion to Caps
raises the hinkey meter.

big hinkey time
considering she lived in Iran for 2 years
considering she had personal knowledge of specific oil companies
big hinkey time

Also consider when she registered here......another hinky

very hinky
and attacked Janet and me, said we had caused her injury

But it was the typical fake attack.  She ASKED if that was what you were implying or saying and when she didn't get the response, she then changed it to be a fact that you had said whatever when it was she herself who said it and only her. 

I thought for a while she might actually be He Who Must Never Be Named so in line with his thoughts was she.  But later came to think just another hand puppet. 

I also think anybody who thinks Joran has the stomach and patience to dismember a whole human being doesn't know much about people.  It's all I can do to cut up a chicken for cooking!  I can't imagine one so spoiled and lazy would start off on a human being.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: March 18, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »

Kyle to Red - "I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage. You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: March 18, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »

But it was the typical fake attack.  She ASKED if that was what you were implying or saying and when she didn't get the response, she then changed it to be a fact that you had said whatever when it was she herself who said it and only her. 
Yes it was deliberate.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: March 18, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »

Jen...the reason I think that the remains in the cage belong to NAH....I can identify with my
20/20 a skull and part of a ribcage...plus the biggest identifyer is the size 10-14 tennis shoe.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: March 18, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

Kyle said - “I only have one day. Which is more life-impacting, to see the Pyramids or to see what Jesus was really talking about?”

Do the right thing perhaps
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 18, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »

Janet

Thanks.

I am not a "vision" person ... so I was attempting to determine how the brother knew the location of the trap which held Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information.”

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: March 18, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 18, 2009, 04:37:06 PM »

Kyle said - “I only have one day. Which is more life-impacting, to see the Pyramids or to see what Jesus was really talking about?”

I agree.

Kermit ... do you have that quote of Kyle's handy ... the one where he refers to John Silvetti's perception of CAPS.

Thanks.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 18, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »

Janet

But it eliminates Clyde Burke as the detective.  It was some other detective.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 18, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »

Thanks.

I am not a "vision" person ... so I was attempting to determine how the brother knew the location of the trap which held Natalee Holloway's remains.

Maybe some truth to what Joran told Greta. That his dad paid polis to take her out to sea.
AND to Patrick in the Range Rover confession:

Joran: "She's in the ocean"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: March 18, 2009, 04:38:52 PM »

Janet

But it eliminates Clyde Burke as the detective.  It was some other detective.

Kyle did not seem to know who Clyde Burke was.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 18, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »

The only thing really interesting to me about Shango, was the true history of Shango "the religion" and how its Gods "Shango being just one of them" is used in the Santeria religion developed in Cuba and brought into South America and how prevalent and practiced it is today in South America.
Suriname being one of those nations inside of the South American continent.
Which could lead a person to consider Deepak and his Brother Satish as the writer of the story, which was vague and could apply to any number of nations states or cities or communities around the world.
There is always rich powerful and corrupted people. I have always had my doubts on the comic book characters as that was introduced by one of our early posters that some people did not seem to like.. She herself was a professional at being vague.. but had exterem knowlege of people on Aruba, and just so happened to be on visitaruaba.com when Arbeej posted... Along with myself. I went from here to there and used the name casador.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: March 18, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »

Jen...the reason I think that the remains in the cage belong to NAH....I can identify with my
20/20 a skull and part of a ribcage...plus the biggest identifyer is the size 10-14 tennis shoe.

Yes - our own observations from those photos should never be discounted.

Oh wait!  Remember the human remains and the shoe Caps said would be found in the pond?

Now why oh why would he come up with that bold statement, I wonder?

Caps who is buddies with Clyde Burke with Aruban LE.........

I mean, just because Caps was playing hand in glove with Silvetti all year long.......................You know, Silvetti who turned his back on that cage before the collection dive of Jan 7th.

Silvetti who was hearing from both Kyle and Tim Miller that those WERE human remains they were looking at.

Silvetti who had Caps telling everyone here that the cage was EMPTY, just contained plastic bags, and was an underwater post office.

Now why would all of that have been going on, I wonder?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: March 18, 2009, 04:47:14 PM »

I agree.

Kermit ... do you have that quote of Kyle's handy ... the one where he refers to John Silvetti's perception of CAPS.

Thanks.

Janet

Kyle said: -  It seems he [John Silvetti] believes CapsLockWizard is FOS. I didn't think he was invested this far and am rather suprised.

AND
from John Silvetti to Kyle

He stated:
"You confirmed (and I have read the Scared Monkeys postings which is what fired me up) that the posted pictures of the pond IS IN FACT the Pond we surveyed. They would have continued to speculate and guess. CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now. The fact is you confirmed for the world that this is the pond. There are thousands of these little ponds on the island, now it is known as to which one. (It might interest you to know that people are digging in that pond as we speak! Who are they?? No one knows. The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period! That is the issues that I have been dealing with."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.