May 01, 2024, 05:07:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227716 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: March 18, 2009, 04:47:36 PM »

Jen...the reason I think that the remains in the cage belong to NAH....I can identify with my
20/20 a skull and part of a ribcage...plus the biggest identifyer is the size 10-14 tennis shoe.

Yes - our own observations from those photos should never be discounted.

Oh wait!  Remember the human remains and the shoe Caps said would be found in the pond?

Now why oh why would he come up with that bold statement, I wonder?

Caps who is buddies with Clyde Burke with Aruban LE.........

I mean, just because Caps was playing hand in glove with Silvetti all year long.......................You know, Silvetti who turned his back on that cage before the collection dive of Jan 7th.

Silvetti who was hearing from both Kyle and Tim Miller that those WERE human remains they were looking at.

Silvetti who had Caps telling everyone here that the cage was EMPTY, just contained plastic bags, and was an underwater post office.

Now why would all of that have been going on, I wonder?

That's the thing...if it were not Natalee in the trap/cage, there was no need for Caps to insert himself into the
monkey forum.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: March 18, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

I don't know if those were Natalee's remains in that trap or not.  The reason I do not know is that they were given exclusively to the Aruban LE which has a well known history of making evidence disappear.

I do have to question why this was allowed to happen and why steps were not agreed upon beforehand to prevent it.

And if this was not Natalee, the other targets are useless as Kyle already said they only contained junk.  Same thing he said about the pond originally, too.

If this had not been allowed to happen, I would know if it were Natalee or not.  Now no one ever will.  I do not believe Natalee's family all agreed that this be done with whatever was found. 

JMO

Anna ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words regarding his analysis of the ROV images and ... the way the recovery was handled by the Arubans ... I believe that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap.

Janet

+++++++

THE ANALYSIS

Kyle Kingman
:  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec. I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

THE RECOVERY

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.  (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 18, 2009, 04:53:22 PM »

Kyle said - “I only have one day. Which is more life-impacting, to see the Pyramids or to see what Jesus was really talking about?”

Do the right thing perhaps

I agree.

Kermit ... do you have that quote of Kyle's handy ... the one where he refers to John Silvetti's perception of CAPS.

Thanks.

Janet

Kyle said: -  It seems he [John Silvetti] believes CapsLockWizard is FOS. I didn't think he was invested this far and am rather suprised.

AND
from John Silvetti to Kyle

He stated:
"You confirmed (and I have read the Scared Monkeys postings which is what fired me up) that the posted pictures of the pond IS IN FACT the Pond we surveyed. They would have continued to speculate and guess. CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now. The fact is you confirmed for the world that this is the pond. There are thousands of these little ponds on the island, now it is known as to which one. (It might interest you to know that people are digging in that pond as we speak! Who are they?? No one knows. The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period! That is the issues that I have been dealing with."

Exactly what I wanted.

Thanks Kermit.

Hugs

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: March 18, 2009, 04:55:51 PM »

Jen...the reason I think that the remains in the cage belong to NAH....I can identify with my
20/20 a skull and part of a ribcage...plus the biggest identifyer is the size 10-14 tennis shoe.

CBB outlined on the ROV image where the shoe was inside the trap.

Could somebody please post it.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 18, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

Oh wait!  Remember the human remains and the shoe Caps said would be found in the pond?

I mean, just because Caps was playing hand in glove with Silvetti all year long.......................You know, Silvetti who turned his back on that cage before the collection dive of Jan 7th.

Silvetti who was hearing from both Kyle and Tim Miller that those WERE human remains they were looking at.

Silvetti who had Caps telling everyone here that the cage was EMPTY, just contained plastic bags, and was an underwater post office.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #794 on: March 18, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »

The "99.9%" came independantly from Tim Miller to Dave H. on Dec 29th, prior to the diver visual inspection of the trap. I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be told and then completely retracted the next day. I couldn't believe the information was prematurely leaked to the family before we knew what we were looking at. My heart broke for Dave and Beth.

Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th. I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective, much to his credit, was John Silvetti. In hindsight, I am in awe of him for his wisdom(from past hard experiences) and strength. At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first dive. It was a crushing dissapointment the evening of Dec 30th, but not over. The tactile inspection dive was coming. Dec 30th, 2007 will forever stand in my mind as one of the hardest single days of my life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366386;topicseen#msg366386

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 18, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

Here is Kyle's expertise at work.  This is him trying to explain to us about the sand berm that collected on the floor of the cage:

Kyle wrote:

The sediment in this case is fine-grained sand which is preferencially deposited to make a body form. For sand to preferentially deposit, there needs to be a lower energy state where the sand collects and stays. This can be achieved either with a shallow depression creating accomodation space and lower potential energy (not the case) or by creating small eddy currents due to surface friction. The sediment around the door area is being eroded or removed by currents. Where the body was, it is being deposited. Basically, the fabrics created enough resistence for sediment to preferentially collect on it. Further, bacterial staining due to decaying organics acts as a mild cementing agent. Combined, you will have sediment erosion around the body form and deposition on the body form which collects through time. In this case, possibly 2 1/2 years.

I don't know if those were Natalee's remains in that trap or not.  The reason I do not know is that they were given exclusively to the Aruban LE which has a well known history of making evidence disappear.

I do have to question why this was allowed to happen and why steps were not agreed upon beforehand to prevent it.

And if this was not Natalee, 1 - the other targets are useless as Kyle already said they only contained junk.  Same thing he said about the pond originally, too.

If this had not been allowed to happen, I would know if it were Natalee or not.  Now no one ever will.  I do not believe Natalee's family all agreed that this be done with whatever was found. 

JMO

The reason highlighted above, and the following 2 reasons are why I believe those were Natalee's remains:

2 - The blue denim type material.

3 - The measurements Kyle made of what was underneath that berm of sand on the door of that cage when it began settling there.

I don't doubt the eyes and/or analysis of both Kyle and Tim Miller in their experienced conclusions of what was there, and unless it was another person of Natalee's height, wearing denim  (that we've never heard about being missing, in that entire Aruban crime thread here), and considering many indications lead to the sea (including Joran's own confession) - the only logical conclusion I can come to, is those were Natalee's remains.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 18, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »

That's the thing...if it were not Natalee in the trap/cage, there was no need for Caps to insert himself into the
monkey forum.

That's a question there should be a good answer to however with the cage absconded by the corrupt Arubans it's not likely we'll get that answer definitively.

Magnolia, meant to share this before - I have so many files I forget where I locate things on my hard drive ! Anyway, ran across it and wanted to post it now, but would have preferred to 'gift' you with it when he was around. 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 18, 2009, 05:17:30 PM »

Here is Kyle's expertise at work.  This is him trying to explain to us about the sand berm that collected on the floor of the cage:

Kyle wrote:

The sediment in this case is fine-grained sand which is preferencially deposited to make a body form. For sand to preferentially deposit, there needs to be a lower energy state where the sand collects and stays. This can be achieved either with a shallow depression creating accomodation space and lower potential energy (not the case) or by creating small eddy currents due to surface friction. The sediment around the door area is being eroded or removed by currents. Where the body was, it is being deposited. Basically, the fabrics created enough resistence for sediment to preferentially collect on it. Further, bacterial staining due to decaying organics acts as a mild cementing agent. Combined, you will have sediment erosion around the body form and deposition on the body form which collects through time. In this case, possibly 2 1/2 years.

BINGO!!

It appears that John Silvetti words in the following quote is implying that Kyle Kingman is inexperienced.

Think about it.  John Silvetti embarks on a huge undertaking in an attempt to locate the remains of Natalee Holloway and ... takes on board an inexperienced ROV operator and analyst by the name of Kyle Kingman to assist in the task.

GMAB!

Janet

++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Kyle Kingman
Geophysicist and Marine Geologist
Greater New York City Area

Current Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Past Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Education Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Kyle Kingman’s Summary
Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 18, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »

monkey forum.

There was also no need for the Aruban divers to be so secretive with what they recovered on Jan 7th.

There was also no need for Richardson to take 2 weeks after receiving the items to get them to the FBI.

Come to think of it.......................there was no reason for ANYTHING to be sent to the FBI at all - if it weren't possibly the remains of an American citizen.

So..............what other American citizens of Natalee's size and clothing description are missing, and could have been purposely disposed of in Aruban waters?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 18, 2009, 05:22:40 PM »

Kyle wrote:

BINGO!!

It appears that John Silvetti words in the following quote is implying that Kyle Kingman is inexperienced.

Think about it.  John Silvetti embarks on a huge undertaking in an attempt to locate the remains of Natalee Holloway and ... takes on board an inexperienced ROV operator and analyst by the name of Kyle Kingman to assist in the task.

GMAB!

Janet

++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Kyle Kingman
Geophysicist and Marine Geologist
Greater New York City Area

Current Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Past Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Education Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Kyle Kingman’s Summary
Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Precisely Janet!!

Silvetti takes on this massively important undertaking, and then completely dismisses the analysis of his expert he brought for specifically those qualifications Kyle posesses- just as soon as they find EXACTLY what it is they were looking for.

Before anything from the cage is even sampled.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 18, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »

monkey forum.

That's a question there should be a good answer to however with the cage absconded by the corrupt Arubans it's not likely we'll get that answer definitively.

Magnolia, meant to share this before - I have so many files I forget where I locate things on my hard drive ! Anyway, ran across it and wanted to post it now, but would have preferred to 'gift' you with it when he was around. 

Thank you Nonesuch.  That is quite lovely and very fitting  You were kind to think of me.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 18, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »

Supporters of both CAPS and John Silvetti ... how do you defend Silvetti perception of CAPS.

John Silvetti appears to be one with Tamikosmom on this issue.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
It seems he [John Silvetti] believes CapsLockWizard is FOS. I didn't think he was invested this far and am rather suprised.

JOHN SILVETTI - IN HIS OWN WORDS

John Silvetti to Kyle

You confirmed (and I have read the Scared Monkeys postings which is what fired me up) that the posted pictures of the pond IS IN FACT the Pond we surveyed. They would have continued to speculate and guess. CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now. The fact is you confirmed for the world that this is the pond. There are thousands of these little ponds on the island, now it is known as to which one. (It might interest you to know that people are digging in that pond as we speak! Who are they?? No one knows. The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period! That is the issues that I have been dealing with.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 18, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS. There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help. I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 18, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »

monkey forum.

I think it was Wreck who said that Mos had that look on his face when showed the ROV clips.  It was like a "Oh Shi$" moment on his face when he looked at that video.  Priceless, but it told the entire story.  John Savetti was working with them all along, You scratch my back and I will scratch your back.  Why not, look what he did to this own stockholders.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 18, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »

Oh, Mags I meant to tell ya I love your avi, that hat is Exquisite.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: March 18, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »

Kyle said - “I only have one day. Which is more life-impacting, to see the Pyramids or to see what Jesus was really talking about?”

Do the right thing perhaps

I agree.

Kermit ... do you have that quote of Kyle's handy ... the one where he refers to John Silvetti's perception of CAPS.

Thanks.

Janet

Kyle said: -  It seems he [John Silvetti] believes CapsLockWizard is FOS. I didn't think he was invested this far and am rather suprised.

AND
from John Silvetti to Kyle

He stated:
"You confirmed (and I have read the Scared Monkeys postings which is what fired me up) that the posted pictures of the pond IS IN FACT the Pond we surveyed. They would have continued to speculate and guess. CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now. The fact is you confirmed for the world that this is the pond. There are thousands of these little ponds on the island, now it is known as to which one. (It might interest you to know that people are digging in that pond as we speak! Who are they?? No one knows. The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period! That is the issues that I have been dealing with."

Exactly what I wanted.

Thanks Kermit.

Hugs

Janet

That quote above in red about "EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information goes back to Peter DV's and the timing to the Joran caught on tape with what's his name in the SUV.  Sounds like there were different factions fighting for the  "prize" and in the end no one was a winner. JMO

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 18, 2009, 06:01:38 PM »

I am quite lovely aren't I?  That CBB does great makeovers.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: March 18, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »

monkey forum.

I think it was Wreck who said that Mos had that look on his face when showed the ROV clips.  It was like a "Oh Shi$" moment on his face when he looked at that video.  Priceless, but it told the entire story.  John Savetti was working with them all along, You scratch my back and I will scratch your back.  Why not, look what he did to this own stockholders.  (JMO)

Blue Moon,

You are confusing Silvetti with Schaefer (Superior Offshore) with the stockholders. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 18, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »

I am quite lovely aren't I?  That CBB does great makeovers.

So are just adorable Magnolia.

Hey ... would you kindly knit me an afghan lickity split.  I like fall colors.  I am going to my grandson's hockey game tonight and ... it is sooo cold in that rink.

Pleeeeese.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 18, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »

monkey forum.

There was also no need for the Aruban divers to be so secretive with what they recovered on Jan 7th.

There was also no need for Richardson to take 2 weeks after receiving the items to get them to the FBI.

Come to think of it.......................there was no reason for ANYTHING to be sent to the FBI at all - if it weren't possibly the remains of an American citizen.

So..............what other American citizens of Natalee's size and clothing description are missing, and could have been purposely disposed of in Aruban waters?

ALE, the OM's office and the Persistence planned and carried out elaborate schemes to cover the evidence.
If it was not Natalee, there was no reason to devise those schemes.
The payoff must be hefty to cause so many to turn a blind eye.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.