May 01, 2024, 03:38:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227696 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »

Hotping,

Did you see my post about Kaplan Industry being located in Panama?   I see you are here, but am not sure if you are catching up reading. 

I'm not HotPing 2nj but,i did see that..

Thanks, KTF.  I posted when other things were being discussed.   I knew it was in Panama, but today a light went on and voila.  Of course, I could be way off base...but ya neva know. 

IIRC.The ships that Superior(Schaefer) has leased from them are registered in Panama!

Kaplan(Mermis) Panama
Gulmar offshore Panama
 Superior Leases ships from Gulmar..

Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake
Maracaibo
for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.
This operation is to be carried out at the request of PDVSA.

May be something there!Kaplan/Gulmar are definitely doing business in Venezuela..Only if we can connect it straight to Schaefer!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: March 18, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

My belief that Shango was based on Marvel comics comes from my own experience with my sons' interest at one time in them and is not based on the opinion of anyone else, certainly not SandraK.

Quote from marvel:

House of Rave

The House of Rave was the HQ of Rave. It was the place where the drug Maze was produced and distributed all over the city. It was also a lively disco with a huge dance floor and scaffolds. Cameras and sensors oversaw the whole place and traps normally finished off intruders. Traps like the stairs that could be turned into a chute. There was also a room with holographic pictures that should distract intruders from the holes everywhere in the room from which spikes came out. Holographic pictures were also used in other rooms. The place was also a big bomb for the case that everything against an intruder failed. The explosive power of the House of Rave could've levelled a whole block.

--Marvel Comics Presents#141/4

Marvel also has references to The babylonians, The elders, streets of gold bricks, etc.  All Shango metaphors.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 18, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »

Is it just me or do you all see a crazy Bunny Skydiving with me.Don't look up you might get hit by an egg now too!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 18, 2009, 11:14:56 PM »

On the trap dimensions, it would also help if they could grasp that the contents are on the DOOR and so the grid marks are not based on a quadrant of the cage but rather the door dimensions.

But then you can't help people but just so much.  If they can't grasp it from there, it's hopeless as they are just not capable.  I think this is the case much of the time with some of this erroneous speculation.

And sometimes, they just don't want to know.  I think this is what applies in the refusal to read Kyle Kingman's own words no matter how many times those are posted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »

Is it just me or do you all see a crazy Bunny Skydiving with me.Don't look up you might get hit by an egg now too!

Yes, CBB had me sneak that in on you while you weren't looking (hope you don't mind) 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #685 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:27 PM »

Hotping,

Did you see my post about Kaplan Industry being located in Panama?   I see you are here, but am not sure if you are catching up reading. 

2NJ...I'm here but I'm not....lol.... That is I'm over in other tabs researching....I'm Trying to Figure out what Seatronics Erik McGuire and Greg Landry Offshore Innovative Solutions were doing involved in this search it was suppose to be financial support  (But I thought Schaefer supplied all the funding) but it looks like Offshore Innovative Solutions did some of the ROV dives.....If Silvetti was the ROV guy why were these other companies involved....I can find virtually nothing on Greg Landy and Offshore Innovative Solutions and I found alot on Seatronics who is in a huge group of companies from the UK....

Yes I saw Your post on  Kaplan Industry being in Panama....I have not found much on Kaplan at all....

Check out this out

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #865 on: November 16, 2008, 03:45:39 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=9

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

RV Persistence - Courtesy visit from the Aruba Coast Guard 27-Jan 0940 hrs

Tim Miller - TES
Louis E. Schaeffer, Jr.
John Silvetti
Tim Trahan - underwater expeditions
Brandon Hernandez - ROV Pilot
Marc Broussard - Project Manager
Kent Bourg - Party Chief
Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer
Anthony Fontenot - Technician

Financial Support:
Greg Landry - Offshore Innovative Solutions
Erik McGuire - Seatronics

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

The Cage:

I am not sure why people, if they read the Kyle description of the cage location, think the cage was placed softly on the sand.  The cage was pushed or fell, landing crooked.  Now, if this was true, and someone was inside, they could have landed anywhere. Their legs could have been shoved under them.  I seriously do not think they would have landed, stretched out, so all could measure 5'4".

I did the measurements, including each square (now this is assuming the door was 1/3 of the cage measurement) and my daughter's head measurements would have been those of the "hermit crab" minus the mandible....which probably was shifted over time. 

The possibility is definitely there.  Why is someone smarter than the geophysicist that knows the equipment and the angles? 

Now, Jaime C. did work at the Container Harbor.  I could see them loosening one trap, on a ship, due out to sea, throwing a tarp over and around it and hoping it fell off, far from shore. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: March 18, 2009, 11:18:45 PM »

Hotping,

Thanks, KTF.  I posted when other things were being discussed.   I knew it was in Panama, but today a light went on and voila.  Of course, I could be way off base...but ya neva know. 

IIRC.The ships that Superior(Schaefer) has leased from them are registered in Panama!

Kaplan(Mermis) Panama
Gulmar offshore Panama

Maracaibo

May be something there!Kaplan/Gulmar are definitely doing business in Venezuela..Only if we can connect it straight to Schaefer!
Great Dot Connecting KTF! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: March 18, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »

Yes, CBB had me sneak that in on you while you weren't looking (hope you don't mind) 

Luv it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 18, 2009, 11:21:53 PM »

The Cage:

I am not sure why people, if they read the Kyle description of the cage location, think the cage was placed softly on the sand.  The cage was pushed or fell, landing crooked.  Now, if this was true, and someone was inside, they could have landed anywhere. Their legs could have been shoved under them.  I seriously do not think they would have landed, stretched out, so all could measure 5'4".

I did the measurements, including each square (now this is assuming the door was 1/3 of the cage measurement) and my daughter's head measurements would have been those of the "hermit crab" minus the mandible....which probably was shifted over time. 

The possibility is definitely there.  Why is someone smarter than the geophysicist that knows the equipment and the angles? 

Now, Jaime C. did work at the Container Harbor.  I could see them loosening one trap, on a ship, due out to sea, throwing a tarp over and around it and hoping it fell off, far from shore. 

Buckeye,

Remember there are still those tapes supposedly connecting Paulus with Colombians and the trap is thought not to be Aruban so I keep wondering if perhaps these Colombians were commissioned for disposal of the remains and the method they used was the trap?

I just don't know but would sure like to hear those tapes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 18, 2009, 11:22:17 PM »

Hotping,

Kaplan(Mermis) Panama
Gulmar offshore Panama

Maracaibo

I can't take credit for that HotPing.IIRC 2nj posted it awhile back but it hasn't left my mind!It is going to hit us in the face when we least expect it! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 18, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

I see it KTF! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #692 on: March 18, 2009, 11:24:14 PM »

Luv it!

This may have already been looked at, so don't drop an egg on my head if it has!   

http://www.promun.com/superior-offshore-international-notifies-sec-of-delay-in-filing-its-2007-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-results.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: March 18, 2009, 11:29:04 PM »

It just goes to show that ldstlou has never read Kyle's words when she asked why
Kyle did that superimposed image.

Do not answer with a name, please...
Do people at SM know the real name(s) of CLW=ANONIMO?, SHANGO?, SIMAN?

Yes - we know who he is
Name
Address
Phone
US location
emails
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 18, 2009, 11:29:08 PM »

I see it KTF! 

I think it's a candy egg and is chocolate inside!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 18, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »

The Cage:

Buckeye,

Remember there are still those tapes supposedly connecting Paulus with Colombians and the trap is thought not to be Aruban so I keep wondering if perhaps these Colombians were commissioned for disposal of the remains and the method they used was the trap?

I just don't know but would sure like to hear those tapes.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 18, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »

Hotping,

Kaplan(Mermis) Panama
Gulmar offshore Panama

Maracaibo

I can't take credit for that HotPing.IIRC 2nj posted it awhile back but it hasn't left my mind!It is going to hit us in the face when we least expect it! 
Well Thanks for keeping in on Your mind.... Here's what I'm kind of thinking Maybe instead of the contract that We are looking for being directly to Schaefer or Silvetti or one of their companies it could have been routed through Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions or McGuire of Seatronics......That Way it might not show as Schaefer or Silvetti Companies receiving the contract but They Schaefer and/or Silvetti got benefits or proceeds somehow.....Does this make sense? 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: March 18, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »

I see it KTF! 

I like me some Chocolate..Just don't tell Wreck and BILLb..They'll ask me for some and i don't wanna share my chocolate!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 18, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »

Hotping,

Kaplan(Mermis) Panama
Gulmar offshore Panama

Maracaibo

Well Thanks for keeping in on Your mind.... Here's what I'm kind of thinking Maybe instead of the contract that We are looking for being directly to Schaefer or Silvetti or one of their companies it could have been routed through Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions or McGuire of Seatronics......That Way it might not show as Schaefer or Silvetti Companies receiving the contract but They Schaefer and/or Silvetti got benefits or proceeds somehow.....Does this make sense? 

It could possibly have been done that way with many different companies!We just have to keep digging because it will be on paper somewhere!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 18, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

I see it KTF! 

I like me some Chocolate..Just don't tell Wreck and BILLb..They'll ask me for some and i don't wanna share my chocolate!
Its not nice to not share KTF..... Its called being stingy! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.