May 01, 2024, 01:54:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227687 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 19, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »

http://www.oisolutions.net/news.html

Offshore Innovative Solutions

May 2008: Mexico Job Demar/Pemex
4-1-08 to 4-18-08 OIS charted a boat from Gulf Fleet to head down to Del Carmen , Mexico to do a 20'' and 8'' p/l inspection. Using our Sub-Atlantic SuperMohawk with an Innovatum Smartrack and 704 Bathy with video overlay the crew inspected 25 Kilometers of 20'' p/l and approx. 1 kilometer of 8'' p/l along with Marsopa platform  riser inspections and rock bed survey. Check back soon for pictures.

2/26/08 OIS IS MOVING:
We are combining our Lafayette office and St. Martinville shop into one facility on Commission Boulevard in Lafayette just a block away from Southpark Industrial Parkway. The move will take place during the month of March. Our new address is 100-A Commission Blvd., Lafayette, LA 70508. The office phone numbers will remain the same.

12/15/2007 Offshore Innovative Solutions is currently part of the search for Natalie Holloway

More events and news to follow

But no news or updates since the search for Natalee......hmmmm

On OIS experience page there's a picture of a vessel, named Commander.  Since they manage their ROV equipment on chartered ships, this makes sense. 

Commander is owned by Adams.  See specs here:

http://www.adamsoffshore.net/pdf/occapplot.pdf

Last job news listed on OIS site mentions Gulf Fleet charter.  Gulf Fleet signed an agreement May, 2007 with an investment firm based in Miami.

http://www.gulffleet.com/site6.php

H.I.G. Capital Invests to Expand Gulf Fleet Management

May 1st, 2007-H.I.G. Capital, a leading Miami-based private equity firm, has announced it has completed a significant investment in Gulf Fleet. H.I.G. Capital is dedicated to management buyouts and recapitalization of middle market companies as well as growth equity investments.

H.I.G. partnered with management to consummate the transaction. "We are pleased to work with H.I.G. to leverage their oil patch experience and continue growing our business" said Mike Hillman, the Chief Executive Officer of Gulf Fleet Management. "The recapitalization of Gulf Fleet Management allows us to continue growing our fleet of first-class vessels, and gives us the flexibility to follow our customers from Brazil to Alaska, from West Africa to the North Sea, and throughout Shallow and Deep Water assignments in the Gulf of Mexico." For more information about H.I.G. please see their website www.higcapital.com .

more here about the news release:

http://www.higprivateequity.com/cms/NewsRelease.aspx?id=264

NOTE:  Contact info & address

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:

Jeff Zanarini
jzanarini@higcapital.com

H.I.G. Capital, L.L.C.
1001 Brickell Bay Drive
Miami, FL 33131
(305) 379-2322

Oh wow..............
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: March 19, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »

Klaas, do you still have that picture of the cage with the diagional measurment
on it?  Isn't it 42" on the bias?

To calculate the diagonal you multiply the length of one side of the square by the square root of 2.

BUMPED!!

and....the diagonal of a 1.5 inch (maybe 1.6) square is 2.1 inches.  I personally would not want to calculate the size of the bags, based on the top opening,  because of camera angle and perspective. I am more comfortable looking at the relationship of the contents, on the cage itself, before being moved. But that's me and my mind. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 19, 2009, 12:36:43 PM »

When the mocking of the analysis of the trap and its contents is considered ... it appears that in a quest to protect John Silvetti ... at long last Kyle Kingman is being thrown under the bus.

Lou has come full circle when comparing her posts staunchly defending Kyle Kingsman when Kermit first revealed Kyle's own words on the SM site.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: March 19, 2009, 12:39:36 PM »

2NJ,

Remember Grande?  I think you just entered his territory.  He was terrific at those corporate things and did a lot of work on the Bickell Bay connections.  I know they are just offices but still, contact is contact.

I remember, yes.  There were maps, too, marking where certain players/offices were located.  I don't remember any of the addresses, but just seeing the street name was a surprise (silly, really, because I'm sure it's good sized thoroughfare).

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 19, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »

2NJ,

Remember Grande?  I think you just entered his territory.  He was terrific at those corporate things and did a lot of work on the Bickell Bay connections.  I know they are just offices but still, contact is contact.

I remember, yes.  There were maps, too, marking where certain players/offices were located.  I don't remember any of the addresses, but just seeing the street name was a surprise (silly, really, because I'm sure it's good sized thoroughfare).

I have no idea where all those reports came to be located but might be worth a peek from some of our better researchers.  This would NOT be me as I am lost in the corporations.

Klaas would know where they are I bet. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: March 19, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »

Here's some info regarding Brickell:

BANG BUS, INC.
PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
444 BRICKELL AVENUE SUITE 1001
MIAMI FL 33131

Aloe Aruba
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

PLAINVIEW FLORIDA, INC.........................Israel Luis Posner
701 BRICKELL AVE., SUITE 1600
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: March 19, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »

Johan555

Do you honestly believe that a group of researchers whose only objective for gathering is to expose the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice from the getgo ... were going to sit quietly on all Kyle Kingsman's words ... words that implied that John Silvetti betrayed Natalee Holloway, the family and ... those who prayerfully and monetarily contributed to the Persistence undertaking.

All deals were off when Kyle Kingman's backtracked on the understanding that his words would be compiled with the assistence of the Natalee's Freebirds and ... shared with the FBI ... shared with Beth Holloway.

Keep in mind ... it was Beth Holloway who gave permission for Kyle Kingman's own words to be posted on an open forum.

Johan ... your words imply that you are one with John Silvetti's finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++

Johan555
Re: The Cage
« Reply #120 on: Today at 09:49:41 am »

Kyle

The Freebird forum :the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum.  I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12138#msg12138

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: March 19, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »

BANG BUS, INC.
PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
MIAMI FL 33131

Aloe Aruba
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

The address for HIG that I posted was Brickel Bay Drive.  These are Brickell Avenue.  They could be and probably are 2 different streets....even Brickel(l) is spelled differently.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 19, 2009, 01:19:08 PM »

BANG BUS, INC.
PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
MIAMI FL 33131

Aloe Aruba
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

The address for HIG that I posted was Brickel Bay Drive.  These are Brickell Avenue.  They could be and probably are 2 different streets....even Brickel(l) is spelled differently.

I was just checking that... .3 miles   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #829 on: March 19, 2009, 01:23:46 PM »

Offshore Innovative Services is part of a group Keppel Offshore and Marine

http://www.keppelom.com/corporate/globalnetwork.asp

Seatronics is part of Acteon

http://www.acteon.com/s2/THE-GROUP.html

These companies are all over the world.....

I have a feeling Our contract that We are looking for is hidden in one of these groups.. 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 19, 2009, 01:24:28 PM »

O/T

Destiny and SS[/b]

NANCY GRACE
FBI Test Clears Brother Lee Anthony of Caylee Paternity
Aired March 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Straight out to Nikki Pierce with WDBO. She`s standing by there at the jailhouse. Nikki, based on the documents I`ve got in my hand -- and this is official state discovery documents -- Lee Anthony, tot mom`s own brother, was actually tested for paternity?

NIKKI PIERCE, WDBO: Nancy, rumors have been flying on the Internet and everywhere else, wondering, could Lee Anthony be Caylee`s father. And apparently, the FBI wondered, as well, because they did a paternity test to make sure.

GRACE: Well, I`ve got to tell you, Nikki Pierce, I`ve been asked that, our viewers ask the question over and over, and I also thought it was a trumped-up discussion, Web sleuths, that meant nothing. But you`re telling me that you are convinced paternity tests were run, DNA tests, to determine whether tot mom`s own brother was the father of her child?

PIERCE: They certainly did run those tests, and it came back a negative. It came back saying that Lee could not be the father of Caylee. But I got to tell you, I hear that on the street. I`ve seen that on the Web, all over the place. That rumor has been dogging the Anthony camp since all of this news broke.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/17/ng.01.html

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 19, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

Thanks for the clarity 2NJ and LifeSong!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: March 19, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »

Offshore Innovative Services is part of a group Keppel Offshore and Marine

http://www.keppelom.com/corporate/globalnetwork.asp

Seatronics is part of Acteon

http://www.acteon.com/s2/THE-GROUP.html

These companies are all over the world.....

I have a feeling Our contract that We are looking for is hidden in one of these groups.. 

You just may be right, hotping....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 19, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »

When the mocking of the analysis of the trap and its contents is considered ... it appears that in a quest to protect John Silvetti ... at long last Kyle Kingman is being thrown under the bus.

Lou has come full circle when comparing her posts staunchly defending Kyle Kingsman when Kermit first revealed Kyle's own words on the SM site.

Janet

Lou

When I consider his field of expertise ... I give Kyle Kingman sooo much more credit than you.  When you are undermining/mocking his analysis of the trap and its contents ... you are putting yourself on a pedestal.

Kyle Kingman's own words were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site weeks following the December 30th visual dive and ... his position in regards to his analysis has not wavered.

Janet

++++++

LoRain
« Reply #128 on: Today at 10:23:02 am »

Well anyone knowing me it should come as no surprise I tried sticking my head in a ziplock bag....well it was very tight across the forehead....thus I didn't force it on over my face cuz I didn't want to accidentally kill myself.... 

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.120

ldstlou
« Reply #129 on: Today at 10:27:33 am »

You silly girl!
Now put your fist in one, looks very familiar to the size of the "skull" in the pics. Kind of puts it into perspective!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.120

ldstlou
« Reply #147 on: Today at 11:48:24 am »

May I also say, before words are put into my mouth, I am in no way mocking Kyle or his overlay pic of Natalee. My understanding is the man was caught up in the emotion of wanting to find Natalee and by his own words, had not slept in over 48 hours when he did the over lay. I simply think he may have made a mistake in his dimensions.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.135

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 19, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »

I appear to be talking to myself so ... back to my own little hidey hole.

I hope ya all have a good day!

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 19, 2009, 01:47:02 PM »

I get so tired of their CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe they've gone from idiocy to complete and total lunacy.

Kyle wrote March 20 2008:

My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

"she" means Beth, and "earlier problem with the FBI" was regarding Dec 29 images he sent to them from the ship.

Kyle wrote March 20 2008:

Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

Johan555

Do you honestly believe that a group of researchers whose only objective for gathering is to expose the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice from the getgo ... were going to sit quietly on all Kyle Kingsman's words ... words that implied that John Silvetti betrayed Natalee Holloway, the family and ... those who prayerfully and monetarily contributed to the Persistence undertaking.

All deals were off when Kyle Kingman's backtracked on the understanding that his words would be compiled with the assistence of the Natalee's Freebirds and ... shared with the FBI ... shared with Beth Holloway.

Keep in mind ... it was Beth Holloway who gave permission for Kyle Kingman's own words to be posted on an open forum.

Johan ... your words imply that you are one with John Silvetti's finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++

Johan555
« Reply #120 on: Today at 09:49:41 am »

Kyle

The Freebird forum :the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum.  I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12138#msg12138

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: March 19, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »

What on earth is ldstlou trying to do?

Even I....Magnolia,the if I only had a brain scarecrow... can see that what she
is posting is pure nonssense.

Now it is all in defense of Silvetti.

I think she suffers from Kermit envy!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: March 19, 2009, 01:51:29 PM »

GRANDE'S public photobucket where the maps and everything are.  I don't have time to look through it all right now but it's all here I believe:

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/?start=all
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: March 19, 2009, 02:00:15 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's.Went to the doctor this morning due to BillB and Wreck roughin me up for my Chocolate.Doctor told me next time to share and i'd be just fine! We must be thankful that Johan and the rest of them have found a nice place to post their B.S.

My digging is not going to well do to the March Madness games going on Via cbssportsline.com..Games all day!

2nj..Nice find!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: March 19, 2009, 02:01:19 PM »

Excuse me, but I have been hurling my lunch! I just read from Anna about a "sex party" with Jossy and Julia present.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.