April 30, 2024, 07:36:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227637 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: March 19, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »

Kyle: "Tim T. and I were both about to roll forward to Beth with everything. Then, litterally the day of suddenly I get a call from Tim saying Louis dissolved Underwater Expeditions and Tim was out a job. The whole thing is just unreal."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: March 19, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »

What research?  Johan555 says it so ... so it is so?  No backup required?

idstlou forgets that Kyle Kingman has a degree to back up his words.

Janet

++++++

Johan555
Re: The Cage
« Reply #161 on: Today at 12:46:47 pm »

But this is no all i have found about the content of the cage .

I have communicated with the directly involved and they told me there were No human remains in the Cage .

So we can close the whole cage case ,it is a dead end

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12195#msg12195

idstlou
« Reply #163 on: Today at 12:55:11 pm »

I agree whole heartedly Johan!

Thank you so much for all of your research!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.150

Let's entertain CapsLocksWizard's brother Johan555 for just a minute...If he went above Silvetti's head,as well as Kyle's head who does that leave??

Dolph Richardson?

We already know that the Aruban "powers that be" and the Aruban divers who were the only links in the chain of recovery ... claim there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in that trap.

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - 03/11/08: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman - 03/22/08: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: March 19, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »

Kyle: " I'm the one leaking information on the internet. I'm all for Beth getting the information... all of it. In my opinion she should be first in the loop and I was absolutely against her not getting everything up front."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: March 19, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »

off to fill my basket with more chocolate

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »

Kyle: " I'm the one leaking information on the internet. I'm all for Beth getting the information... all of it. In my opinion she should be first in the loop and I was absolutely against her not getting everything up front."

So...Who didn't want Beth having the information she so rightly deserved?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: March 19, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »

When and where are these quotes of Kyle from?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: March 19, 2009, 03:28:44 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM »

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

Thank you Lifesong for your proving this is true
  cheers cheers cheers thumleft thumleft thumleft
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: March 19, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

My guess....his church confessional

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 19, 2009, 03:49:23 PM »

Kyle: "Tim T. and I were both about to roll forward to Beth with everything. Then, litterally the day of suddenly I get a call from Tim saying Louis dissolved Underwater Expeditions and Tim was out a job. The whole thing is just unreal."

RAMBLINGS OF TAMIKOSMOM

Unless Tim Trahan observed something Natalee Holloway related in that trap on the December 30th visual dive ... what would his role encompass  in the plans to inform Beth Holloway of the John Silvetti betrayal?

Think about it.  The Aruban divers determined there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but Tim Trahan did not commit.

Think about it.  John Silvetti would not insist that the contents be recovered on December 30th.

Something is hinky.

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN ... IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

Kyle Kingman: The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing". He (along with many of us) were expecting something very clear and immediately identifiable …

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 19, 2009, 03:52:15 PM »

September 10 2008

The night before we were going to publish our document at our blog.

If that right there isn't enough to show people Beth NEVER knew about any of this before we told her.................I don't know what will do it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: March 19, 2009, 03:53:33 PM »

So...Who didn't want Beth having the information she so rightly deserved?

The only people in the know were Persistence crew, and Schaefer.

So someone in that mix was who didn't want Beth to know.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: March 19, 2009, 03:54:10 PM »

September 10 2008

If that right there isn't enough to show people Beth NEVER knew about any of this before we told her.................I don't know what will do it.

jEN3560...I'm not gonna tell you where many people have their heads but,i'm sure you can figure it out!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: March 19, 2009, 03:55:03 PM »

September 10 2008

jEN3560...I'm not gonna tell you where many people have their heads but,i'm sure you can figure it out!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: March 19, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »

September 10 2008

So Kyle was "all for" Beth getting the information................................ but he threatened litigation if you gave it to her!!!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 19, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »

<snipped>

Kyle: "To the best of my knowledge, the photos have only been sent to the FBI, Beth, Tim Trahan, Louis, John, and myself (and of course here).  No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks."

<snipped>

Kermit

Was Kyle Kingman relating the truth when he claimed the ROV images had be sent to the FBI and Beth?

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: March 19, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »

September 10 2008

So Kyle was "all for" Beth getting the information................................ but he threatened litigation if you gave it to her!!!! 

Yup!!

Nine months after he first saw it.

And AFTER we had just sent it to her.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 19, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »

<snipped>

Kyle: "To the best of my knowledge, the photos have only been sent to the FBI, Beth, Tim Trahan, Louis, John, and myself (and of course here).  No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks."

<snipped>

Kermit

Was Kyle Kingman relating the truth when he claimed the ROV images had be sent to the FBI and Beth?

Janet

I see Kerm's not here - so I'll answer this one.....

WE had just sent them to Beth and the FBI.  And we had received Beth's permission to publish the document at our blog.

This was all in Kyle's arguments to keep us from publishing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 19, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »

Johan ... is this article your source that revealed there was nothing Natalee Holloway related was in that trap.

Think about it ... the FBI lab received what the Arubans claimed came from the trap ... the Arubans who have prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Janet

______

johan555
« Reply #169 on: Today at 03:23:00 pm »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,332848,00.html

FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  An FBI analysis of fabric collected from a crab trap off Aruba showed the material did not match clothing worn by missing American Natalee Holloway, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The fabric was recovered in January by Aruban divers in about 90 feet (27 meters) of water as they searched for the body of the missing woman, the public prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Click here for photos from the case.

The FBI compared the material to a blouse worn by Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island in May 2005. The results "showed that the two materials were not a match," the statement said.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.165

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle Kingman: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

Kyle Kingman:  As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI: The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 19, 2009, 04:38:52 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit

Janet

I see Kerm's not here - so I'll answer this one.....

WE had just sent them to Beth and the FBI.  And we had received Beth's permission to publish the document at our blog.

This was all in Kyle's arguments to keep us from publishing.

Jen ... I get it.

In your original "letter" to the SM site outlining the events encompassing the Kyle Kingman connection ... it was stated that at some point the Natalee's Freebirds were under the impression that Kyle had sent everything to Beth Holloway but ... it was later revealed otherwise.

Did I get that right?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: March 19, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »

Excuse me, but I have been hurling my lunch! I just read from Anna about a "sex party" with Jossy and Julia present.   

I don't know which is funnier - wreck hurling his lunch. or the visual of Jossy shak'n his booty with Julia at a sex party.

My stomach had settled -- thanks a lot! 

Hey, don't blame me!  That was one of CapsLockWizard's Theori du jours!  He actually posted that and claimed poor Joran just dropped Natalee off at this sex party with Jossy and Julia and when she was returned to him, she had already expired!  And Julia got the whole thing on film.

He posted that right here in this forum and his minions did eat it right up, yum!  And furthermore,it was at those apartments the Kalpoes' parents don't own.

Yet those who questioned were the ones to get the rolling eyes and snarky remarks. 

It was Twilight Zone time for sure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.