April 30, 2024, 05:16:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227619 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: March 19, 2009, 05:33:19 PM »

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE.  I am getting bombarded with emails from LoRain trying to say that a post that I believe Kermit or Lifesong attributed to her was actually made by me.  I have explained to LoRain that she is wrong and even gave her the link in the forum where the post was made by her.  She doesn't get it and is calling me a liar.  I'm only posting all this so that you guys can get a glimps of the type of emails I receive from these people.

This is the post in question.  As you can see the post has not be edited or modified by anyone it is in it's original state as posted by LoRain:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323270#msg323270

LoRain sent me this email as proof that the post was made by me.  You will see my response to her first followed by her "proof" email. 

Since then the emails I've received from LoRain are as follows:

If you'll put your thinking cap on you will realize that LIFESONG has accused YOU of undermining the MB students.....but hey....I guess that's OK too...huh?...you gonna just let this one go too I suppose.....after all you are the mod....

Then this:

You are such a liar...surely you can't be that dumb...I can read you idiot.....Why would I say it was an "old post" if I had just made it?...you can't bullshit me Klaasend...I'm not stupid...nice try though....and I'll keep posting it til you and everyone else realizes you are an idiot....

Then she emailed the post to me again...

NOTE TO LORAIN - I DECIDED TO POST IT ALL OUT IN THE OPEN SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT AN IDIOT I AM  

AND YES - THIS IS A PRIVATE EMAIL BUT I WAS PUSHED BY THE INITIATOR INTO POSTING THIS. 

Klaas, you cannot explain it any differently.  You started the thread and LoRain submitted the post.  Not sure how I/we can help, but it is very sad that you are being bombarded with insults and accusations.  It's also very sad that LoRain is doing this. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: March 19, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »

Hello all,
I am LoRain and I am surprized I'm posting about myself...I had to withdraw from a Prescription called Paxil this summer, it was not fun and I would recommend not taking it...now
 I am on another medication that gives me about a dozen hot flashes a day
...and this is a real pain in the butt...it's been an interesting summer for me to say the least.  I am not close to anyone anywhere, I don't know anymore if this is a good or bad thing.  I have a crippled cat that keeps me busy all the time...I'm an unemployed house painter at the time...I hate and am tired of all the wars going on...ready for world peace...and I am more than ready for Natalee to come home........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 19, 2009, 05:35:35 PM »

Kermit - I really don't care about what medications anyone is on or not and I don't care what they do for a living.  I just want people to be able to read and comprehend THEIR OWN POSTS.   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 19, 2009, 05:36:31 PM »

My point is - 12/20 was the first day of the search.

12/20 they emailed the correct dimensions of the cage to the 'cage builder'.

CapsLockWizard's first FP post was on the evening 12/20.

They picked up the model cage the morning of the 12/21.

Anonimo's first FP post was on the night of 12/21.

I wonder who made the cage, as well as which day they met with "the detective and his brother".

Maybe one of these construction companies?  They would have ready access to the materials required for such a task...

MARCELINO VROLIJK RENTAL EQUIPMENT *
BUILDING CONTRACTORS [SMALL/RESIDENTIAL]  15123/000

MARCO VROLIJK CONTRACTOR *
BUILDING CONTRACTORS [SMALL/RESIDENTIAL]  11203/000

VROLIJK BEDRIJF *
BUILDING CONTRACTORS [SMALL/RESIDENTIAL]  11067/000

VROLIJK CARPINTE SHOP *
BUILDING CONTRACTORS [LARGE/INDUSTRIAL]  11704/000

VROLIJK CONSTRUCTION *
BUILDING CONTRACTORS [SMALL/RESIDENTIAL]  5231/000

VROLIJK HEAVY EQUIPMENT
BUILDING CONTRACTORS [LARGE/INDUSTRIAL]  30102/000

Wow is everyone named VROLIJK?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 19, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »

Kermit - I really don't care about what medications anyone is on or not and I don't care what they do for a living.  I just want people to be able to read and comprehend THEIR OWN POSTS.   

I know, I'm sorry you are bombarded by WHACKADOODELS!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: March 19, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

<<snipped>>

I wonder who made the cage, as well as which day they met with "the detective and his brother".

Maybe one of these construction companies?  They would have ready access to the materials required for such a task...

VROLIJK BEDRIJF *

VROLIJK CARPINTE SHOP *

VROLIJK CONSTRUCTION *

VROLIJK HEAVY EQUIPMENT

JEN!!!!

But of course!

I can't tell if you're laughing because I stated the obvious *type* of companies...............or if my post gave you a light bulb moment....................as it was intended to. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 19, 2009, 05:39:21 PM »

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE.  I am getting bombarded with emails from LoRain trying to say that a post that I believe Kermit or Lifesong attributed to her was actually made by me.  I have explained to LoRain that she is wrong and even gave her the link in the forum where the post was made by her.  She doesn't get it and is calling me a liar.  I'm only posting all this so that you guys can get a glimps of the type of emails I receive from these people.

This is the post in question.  As you can see the post has not be edited or modified by anyone it is in it's original state as posted by LoRain:

LoRain sent me this email as proof that the post was made by me.  You will see my response to her first followed by her "proof" email. 

If you'll put your thinking cap on you will realize that LIFESONG has accused YOU of undermining the MB students.....but hey....I guess that's OK too...huh?...you gonna just let this one go too I suppose.....after all you are the mod....

Then this:

You are such a liar...surely you can't be that dumb...I can read you idiot.....Why would I say it was an "old post" if I had just made it?...you can't bullshit me Klaasend...I'm not stupid...nice try though....and I'll keep posting it til you and everyone else realizes you are an idiot....

NOTE TO LORAIN - I DECIDED TO POST IT ALL OUT IN THE OPEN SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT AN IDIOT I AM  

AND YES - THIS IS A PRIVATE EMAIL BUT I WAS PUSHED BY THE INITIATOR INTO POSTING THIS. 

I remember her making that post about Alana very well.
She then brought her own post forward because nobody responded to her.
Klaas didn't have a thing to do with it and frankly was very tolerant toward
LoRain and her negative attitude.

And yes, LoRain we do think you are that dumb!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #907 on: March 19, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #908 on: March 19, 2009, 05:41:35 PM »

Then this:

LALA'SMOM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1918.msg256565

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

Hall Monitor Extraordinaire

Re: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007
« Reply #748 on: July 28, 2007, 03:05:05 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if Alana thought Joran had a yacht and we all know he doesn't, right?  Than maybe she was talking about Koen.  I know I am beating a dead horse here, because it's been so long, but if Joran had already singled out Natalee from the very beginning that tells me that maybe the stuff about taking her to a rave party isn't as far fetched as some think.  Maybe, as I have said all along and many monkeys too, that Natalee was indeed chosen as a target.  Maybe the reason there was a scuffle between the MB kids and Joran was because he was trying to get in her good graces to butter her up, when that didn't work they told GVC to try and get her.  I guess I am just a bit out in left field here, but Alana says that Joran had met Natalee earlier.  To me that is important.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 19, 2009, 05:43:10 PM »

Oh good!!!!!!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #910 on: March 19, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »

Then this:

LALA'SMOM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1918.msg256565

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

Hall Monitor Extraordinaire

Re: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007
« Reply #748 on: July 28, 2007, 03:05:05 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if Alana thought Joran had a yacht and we all know he doesn't, right?  Than maybe she was talking about Koen.  I know I am beating a dead horse here, because it's been so long, but if Joran had already singled out Natalee from the very beginning that tells me that maybe the stuff about taking her to a rave party isn't as far fetched as some think.  Maybe, as I have said all along and many monkeys too, that Natalee was indeed chosen as a target.  Maybe the reason there was a scuffle between the MB kids and Joran was because he was trying to get in her good graces to butter her up, when that didn't work they told GVC to try and get her.  I guess I am just a bit out in left field here, but Alana says that Joran had met Natalee earlier.  To me that is important.  

LoRain COPIED the post I guess in Dec 2007, BUT OF COURSE DID NOT PROVIDE A LINK TO WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED IT!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: March 19, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »

VROLIJK BEDRIJF *

VROLIJK CARPINTE SHOP *

VROLIJK CONSTRUCTION *

VROLIJK HEAVY EQUIPMENT

Could be a very productive line of thought that LifeSong had, eh?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: March 19, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

Excuse me, but I have been hurling my lunch! I just read from Anna about a "sex party" with Jossy and Julia present.   

I don't know which is funnier - wreck hurling his lunch. or the visual of Jossy shak'n his booty with Julia at a sex party.

My stomach had settled -- thanks a lot! 

Hey, don't blame me!  That was one of CapsLockWizard's Theori du jours!  He actually posted that and claimed poor Joran just dropped Natalee off at this sex party with Jossy and Julia and when she was returned to him, she had already expired!  And Julia got the whole thing on film.

He posted that right here in this forum and his minions did eat it right up, yum!  And furthermore,it was at those apartments the Kalpoes' parents don't own.

Yet those who questioned were the ones to get the rolling eyes and snarky remarks. 

It was Twilight Zone time for sure!

I know it wasn't your theory!  Just seeing "sex party" and the names Jossy and Julia mentioned -- gave me the "hinkys"! 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: March 19, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »

I know, I'm sorry you are bombarded by WHACKADOODELS!

Sometimes ya gotta just laugh at some people's LOGIC..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 19, 2009, 05:48:26 PM »

Speaking of undermining the Mountain Brook students:

358     Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323303#msg323303

Hotshot on December 30, 2007, 08:00:38 PM
LoRain on December 30, 2007, 07:49:08 PM
LoRain on December 30, 2007, 07:02:23 PM

Well if Alana thought Joran had a yacht and we all know he doesn't, right?  Than maybe she was talking about Koen.  I know I am beating a dead horse here, because it's been so long, but if Joran had already singled out Natalee from the very beginning that tells me that maybe the stuff about taking her to a rave party isn't as far fetched as some think.  Maybe, as I have said all along and many monkeys too, that Natalee was indeed chosen as a target.  Maybe the reason there was a scuffle between the MB kids and Joran was because he was trying to get in her good graces to butter her up, when that didn't work they told GVC to try and get her.  I guess I am just a bit out in left field here, but Alana says that Joran had met Natalee earlier.  To me that is important. 

Forgive me for bringing up such an old post but I was wondering if it was ever decided when Natalee met Joran?  Thanks....

Does anyone have an answer to the above or should I quit thinking on it?

Alana says for a few days.  Everyone else says the previous night.  Can't answer that for sure.

Klaas,

I'm sure this is the post LoRain is taking exception to.  However, as far as I know, this person has not been banned from posting here.

So, LoRain, if you have a question about something I post here, please post in response to ME, don't email Klaas.  She has no idea what I'm thinking when I post.  I don't check with her first and she's never asked me to.

I also take the time to document and link anything I post that is not just my opinion.  Surely you've noticied that, eh?  Did you even click on the frickin' link I posted in that original post above before you started emailing Klaas?

I stand by the post above. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:59 PM »

VROLIJK BEDRIJF *

VROLIJK CARPINTE SHOP *

VROLIJK CONSTRUCTION *

VROLIJK HEAVY EQUIPMENT

yes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: March 19, 2009, 05:52:18 PM »

So Lala's made the original post in July 2007.  LoRain copied the exact post of Lala's and basically posted it as her own without attribution to Lala's:

First posted by Lala's:

Second posting by LoRain:

ZERO POSTS BY KLAASEND
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 19, 2009, 05:52:43 PM »

VROLIJK BEDRIJF *

VROLIJK CARPINTE SHOP *

VROLIJK CONSTRUCTION *

VROLIJK HEAVY EQUIPMENT

yes

I need an address from you dear.  I think you know whose I mean..........can you email it to me?

I'm going to do some registry checking tonight.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: March 19, 2009, 05:52:43 PM »

Do we have this in our PI collection:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM » 

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: March 19, 2009, 05:53:23 PM »

Lifesong - LoRain has been banned from SM.  I just couldn't take it any longer.  She was banned for things she was saying about SM over at GM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.