May 01, 2024, 05:01:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227714 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: March 19, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

Thanks, texasmom for confirming LoRain copied Lala's post without acknowledgement or a link. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 19, 2009, 05:55:12 PM »

Do we have this in our PI collection:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

I have a special appreciation for the date he made this post.....

He's no dummy - and he knew exactly what could (and as it turns out, did) happen.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 19, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »

ORIGINAL POST BY LORAIN - I didn't quote the whackadoodle

LoRain
Scared Monkey
View Profile
« Reply #917 on: December 30, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »

Well if Alana thought Joran had a yacht and we all know he doesn't, right?  Than maybe she was talking about Koen.  I know I am beating a dead horse here, because it's been so long, but if Joran had already singled out Natalee from the very beginning that tells me that maybe the stuff about taking her to a rave party isn't as far fetched as some think.  Maybe, as I have said all along and many monkeys too, that Natalee was indeed chosen as a target.  Maybe the reason there was a scuffle between the MB kids and Joran was because he was trying to get in her good graces to butter her up, when that didn't work they told GVC to try and get her.  I guess I am just a bit out in left field here, but Alana says that Joran had met Natalee earlier.  To me that is important.

Forgive me for bringing up such an old post but I was wondering if it was ever decided when Natalee met Joran?  Thanks....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323270#msg323270

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: March 19, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »

Isn't LoRain the Genius that tried to cram her head in a sandwich baggie?

LoRain and Lou was have a great time undermining/mocking Kyle Kingman's anaylsis pertaining to the contents of the cage.

I wonder where their respective degrees were obtain.  Kyle Kingman received his at Education the State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 19, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »

Kermit - I really don't care about what medications anyone is on or not and I don't care what they do for a living.  I just want people to be able to read and comprehend THEIR OWN POSTS.   

Klaas ... the meds could be the reason that LoRain fails to comprehend.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: March 19, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »

So Lala's made the original post in July 2007.  LoRain copied the exact post of Lala's and basically posted it as her own without attribution to Lala's:

First posted by Lala's:

Second posting by LoRain:

ZERO POSTS BY KLAASEND

Oh, Good Grief!  Of course you didn't post it, Klaas.

LoRain has been notorious for bashing and trashing the MB kids all along.  She literally reeks of Brookie envy and always has.

And she also always goes from one forum to another to talk about the first forum.  She does more to promote forum wars by her tale carrying than just about anybody but her very strange concerns about the MB kids are well documented at BFN where I used to just have to walk away when she would get on one of those rants.  Always thought Reality was the one pulling her puppet strings, too. 

Klaas, you might want to consider blocking emails from people who are banned just to save yourself a lot of nonsense like this.

But I am just so sure she will be rushing to apologize, right?  Hallo!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 19, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

He's no dummy - and he knew exactly what could (and as it turns out, did) happen.

But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

Ain't that interesting - ARRIVAL of JOHANN telling everyone it's a CRAB.

"I HATE EM ALL!" ----Robots

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: March 19, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE.  I am getting bombarded with emails from LoRain trying to say that a post that I believe Kermit or Lifesong attributed to her was actually made by me.  I have explained to LoRain that she is wrong and even gave her the link in the forum where the post was made by her.  She doesn't get it and is calling me a liar.  I'm only posting all this so that you guys can get a glimps of the type of emails I receive from these people.

This is the post in question.  As you can see the post has not be edited or modified by anyone it is in it's original state as posted by LoRain:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323270#msg323270

LoRain sent me this email as proof that the post was made by me.  You will see my response to her first followed by her "proof" email. 

Since then the emails I've received from LoRain are as follows:

If you'll put your thinking cap on you will realize that LIFESONG has accused YOU of undermining the MB students.....but hey....I guess that's OK too...huh?...you gonna just let this one go too I suppose.....after all you are the mod....

Then this:

You are such a liar...surely you can't be that dumb...I can read you idiot.....Why would I say it was an "old post" if I had just made it?...you can't bullshit me Klaasend...I'm not stupid...nice try though....and I'll keep posting it til you and everyone else realizes you are an idiot....

Then she emailed the post to me again...

NOTE TO LORAIN - I DECIDED TO POST IT ALL OUT IN THE OPEN SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT AN IDIOT I AM  

AND YES - THIS IS A PRIVATE EMAIL BUT I WAS PUSHED BY THE INITIATOR INTO POSTING THIS. 

How does that old song go, let me see  "I'm on the outside looking in" and I do feel it is killing a lot of them. 

Klaas, I would BLOCK her ass. (sorry)  They are all crazy! JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: March 19, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »

Janet,

EDIT:  Rutgers (please proofread your posts)    

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: March 19, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

Kermit - I really don't care about what medications anyone is on or not and I don't care what they do for a living.  I just want people to be able to read and comprehend THEIR OWN POSTS.   
Janet

or paint fumes

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: March 19, 2009, 06:02:27 PM »

Lifesong, you're on a roll
Keep up the good work

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: March 19, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

Ain't that interesting - ARRIVAL of JOHANN telling everyone it's a CRAB.

"I HATE EM ALL!" ----Robots

Very interesting..And Bastibro is Johan's buddy..Go figure ehhh!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 19, 2009, 06:05:22 PM »

Not only the date -- but how the "remains" would later be described by Johann!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 19, 2009, 06:05:49 PM »

Thanks Anna

Private Eye is the man!

I can appreciate that there are reasons but ... I wish Private Eye had been a contributor to the Kyle Kingman dialogue of the past few months.

Janet

++++++

A REMINDER

PRIVATE EYE - BETH HOLLOWAY'S BROTHER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #934 on: March 19, 2009, 06:06:11 PM »

Thanks, texasmom for confirming LoRain copied Lala's post without acknowledgement or a link. 

You're welcome.  

It seems like someone/anyone over there at one of her other forums would have helped her out before she made a complete FOOL of herself!

To accuse Klaas of making that post, was just CRAZY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 19, 2009, 06:06:26 PM »

Very interesting..And Bastibro is Johan's buddy..Go figure ehhh!

translated: his left nut

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: March 19, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

Great catch wreck!

Our distractors from the truth are so predictable.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 19, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they immediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

Well, I don't recall seeing that in the Timeline that LifeSong has made and if she thinks it worthy, would like to see it there just in honor of the hermit crab post of recent days!

At the least we can all remember who said it and when and then who came along later with the claim of hermit crabs.

Yes, they have become dreadfully predictable!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 19, 2009, 06:13:28 PM »

Janet,

EDIT:  Rutgers (please proofread your posts)    

I did purposely left out "Rutgers".  I did not have a clue what it was.

Please edit and ... I promise to never never bother Klaas or the mods again inregards to editing and deleting my posts..

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: March 19, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »

Janet

Reckon that is ldstlou's problem too?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.