May 01, 2024, 05:28:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227721 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: March 19, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »

Kermit - I really don't care about what medications anyone is on or not and I don't care what they do for a living.  I just want people to be able to read and comprehend THEIR OWN POSTS.   

Klaas ... the meds could be the reason that LoRain fails to comprehend.

Janet

What makes this doubly asinine is the fact that LoRain has expressed these same sentiments about the MB kids so many, many times and raised every question she could think of herself about them on every forum!

So why would she even pretend such outrage as though her position has been some how undermined?  She could just as easily have made that post as Lala's as it is her stand to question every word those kids ever said and to try to make much more than what is there of them.

Blue Moon,  I share your sentiment that not only is there a serious reading comprehension problem, a math deficiency and more than a little just plain lack of ability to even reason.

But this one owes Klaas an apology as do so many owe them to several of us and monkeys as a whole.  I do hope Magnolia is knitting them all one sock each!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: March 19, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »

Very interesting..And Bastibro is Johan's buddy..Go figure ehhh!

translated: his left nut

Are u kidding..The left one?How do you know Kermit??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: March 19, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

Kermit - I really don't care about what medications anyone is on or not and I don't care what they do for a living.  I just want people to be able to read and comprehend THEIR OWN POSTS.   

Klaas ... the meds could be the reason that LoRain fails to comprehend.

Janet

What makes this doubly asinine is the fact that LoRain has expressed these same sentiments about the MB kids so many, many times and raised every question she could think of herself about them on every forum!

So why would she even pretend such outrage as though her position has been some how undermined?  She could just as easily have made that post as Lala's as it is her stand to question every word those kids ever said and to try to make much more than what is there of them.

Blue Moon,  I share your sentiment that not only is there a serious reading comprehension problem, a math deficiency and more than a little just plain lack of ability to even reason.

But this one owes Klaas an apology as do so many owe them to several of us and monkeys as a whole.  I do hope Magnolia is knitting them all one sock each!

Isn't LoRain from Jasper?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: March 19, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »

I've seen many of Kermit's posts lately.................................she really knows her "nuts". 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 19, 2009, 06:24:15 PM »

Janet,

We both posted "predictable"!

GMTA again!

I hope you will add that quote to the ones you have by PI since Johan has so obligingly done exactly what PI said would be done.

And I think he makes it pretty clear whether or not the family would approve of ALE being given sole access to the proceeds of any search yet again.  How many times does it have to be said before if sinks in to some people!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 19, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »

I think it's a dutch thing.
 rendeer
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: March 19, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »

rendeer

Kermit's like Muhammed Ali with that answer..Float like a butterfly..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: March 19, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

I've seen many of Kermit's posts lately.................................she really knows her "nuts". 

I call em as I see em.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #948 on: March 19, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

rendeer

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 19, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »

Translated from English to Dutch:
sha---winggggggg!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 19, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »

The only direct source or higher up that Johan is likely to have consulted is He of the Great Foul Mouth, his mentor.

Reserach my foot!

Left foot, at that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: March 19, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »

Klaasend,

Tell LoRain and Idstlou to pucker up and kiss your hiney-hole.

BUCKSHOT.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 19, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »

Fifth grade math stumps them and they have the reading comprehension of a third grader, approximately.

Maybe someone can start some remedial classes over at those two hostile forums.  They could surely use them.  Few Ethics and Morals might help as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 19, 2009, 06:35:49 PM »

Translated from English to Dutch:
sha---winggggggg!

Do you have SHAG carpet that you run your toe's through when Austin Power's comes over???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: March 19, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

Isn't LoRain from Jasper?

"Shazbot"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 19, 2009, 06:37:00 PM »

Is stupidity contagious?

Just wondering if it can be passed via the internet as there seems to be a rash of it on that certain forum?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: March 19, 2009, 06:38:12 PM »

Do you have SHAG carpet that you run your toe's through when Austin Power's comes over???

"Nano Nano"
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: March 19, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »

rendeer

Yep, it must be a Dutch thing since you have no balls yourself at all 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: March 19, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »

Lifesong - LoRain has been banned from SM.  I just couldn't take it any longer.  She was banned for things she was saying about SM over at GM.

Gotcha, Klaas.  Thanks, I didn't know that.

I hate that you're being bothered with this kind of nonsense...one of the reasons I try to always link and document is that there have been some very prolific posters here over the years whom I've read, and then had to try to chase down their source as they often neglected to include it.

One prominent poster in particular was not only, from a reader's perspective, often guilty of such, but also would frequently and randomly post "accusations from the other side" containing lies and slurs about Natalee and her family - often bringing them up again years later - only to then state they were only bringing it up again to clear it up.  (Bullshit.  It was cleared up, that's why no one was talking about it.  Why are you bringing it up again?)

I'm not going there yet, but anybody can find the posts - they're all there.

As I've said, I'm not yet convinced its all been ego-driven.  We'll see, I guess.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: March 19, 2009, 06:39:39 PM »

Klaasend,

Tell LoRain and Idstlou to pucker up and kiss your hiney-hole.

BUCKSHOT.

Now, that IS VISUAL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.