March 29, 2024, 02:21:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 225496 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: March 18, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »

Is it just me or do you all see a crazy Bunny Skydiving with me.Don't look up you might get hit by an egg now too!
I see it KTF! 

I think it's a candy egg and is chocolate inside!

I like me some Chocolate..Just don't tell Wreck and BILLb..They'll ask me for some and i don't wanna share my chocolate!
Too late!! 

Where'd you come from? I looked up in the rafters..I must be a blind Monkey!
Fork over the chocolate, "stingy"! 

OK Wreck..I will give you a third of the EGG.Only if you promise to not tell BILLB! ::MonkeyDance::Oh Sh_t i already posted  BillB will know that i tried to stiff him on the Chocolate!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: March 18, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »

Do Lou and Johan honestly believe that their expertise in analyzing the ROV images exceeds that of Kyle Kingman.

I am a believe in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

+++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingsman:
  The sediment in this case is fine-grained sand which is preferencially deposited to make a body form. For sand to preferentially deposit, there needs to be a lower energy state where the sand collects and stays. This can be achieved either with a shallow depression creating accomodation space and lower potential energy (not the case) or by creating small eddy currents due to surface friction. The sediment around the door area is being eroded or removed by currents. Where the body was, it is being deposited. Basically, the fabrics created enough resistence for sediment to preferentially collect on it. Further, bacterial staining due to decaying organics acts as a mild cementing agent. Combined, you will have sediment erosion around the body form and deposition on the body form which collects through time. In this case, possibly 2 1/2 years.

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Key Personnel:

Kyle Kingman
- Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

Kyle Kingman
Geophysicist and Marine Geologist
Greater New York City Area

Current Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Past Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Education Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Kyle Kingman’s Summary
Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

To answer your original question at the top, I think they probably do.  I know I sure had my head bitten off for trying to share some information pertaining to dogs which I have been dealing with for nineteen years to one of them.

And I think Johan is just a hand puppet for Voldemort.

I can't even go read if they are now espousing the federal government in a cover up or the friends who supported Beth and Jug in the beginning.  That is total Dark Side stuff.

But I would have to say that yes, they would think just that as some people seem to truly think they are special and smarter than experts in every area and it is all about them instead of Natalee.

Personally, I place more stock in Tim Miller's assessment of what he was seeing even than Kyle the expert.  It's hard to disagree with all that Tim has seen over the years first hand.  But sure, there are those who would claim to know more than both Kyle and Tim Miller combined.  Ego problems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: March 18, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »

It appears the trap hit the bottom very hard as in a free fall.  One corner hit just before the others and the trap seemingly "bounced" a few feet and remained in its current position and orientation.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366270#msg366270

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360072#msg360072
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: March 19, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »

Heyyy.Everybody!Kermit's got a basket full of chocolate and absolutely is the most giving FROG you'll ever meet......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 19, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »

The Cage:

I am not sure why people, if they read the Kyle description of the cage location, think the cage was placed softly on the sand.  The cage was pushed or fell, landing crooked.  Now, if this was true, and someone was inside, they could have landed anywhere. Their legs could have been shoved under them.  I seriously do not think they would have landed, stretched out, so all could measure 5'4".

I did the measurements, including each square (now this is assuming the door was 1/3 of the cage measurement) and my daughter's head measurements would have been those of the "hermit crab" minus the mandible....which probably was shifted over time. 

The possibility is definitely there.  Why is someone smarter than the geophysicist that knows the equipment and the angles? 

Now, Jaime C. did work at the Container Harbor.  I could see them loosening one trap, on a ship, due out to sea, throwing a tarp over and around it and hoping it fell off, far from shore. 

Buckeye,

Remember there are still those tapes supposedly connecting Paulus with Colombians and the trap is thought not to be Aruban so I keep wondering if perhaps these Colombians were commissioned for disposal of the remains and the method they used was the trap?

I just don't know but would sure like to hear those tapes.

And could Jaime C., who is originally from Colombia been who PVDS went to?  Jaime worked at the container harbor AND he was from Colombia.

Maybe.  But I tend to think PVDS would go to adults unknown to Joran as I think he did not want Joran to know what actually happened.  He would know Joran could never keep his trap shut and would eventually tell which also makes me tend to rule out any friends or anybody well known to Joran.

But that is total speculation on my part.  I think van der Straten and PVDS came up with a plan that did not involve any of the kids/pimps bur more professional level of thugs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 19, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »

Heyyy.Everybody!Kermit's got a basket full of chocolate and absolutely is the most giving FROG you'll ever meet......

better get to it lickity split

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: March 19, 2009, 12:03:36 AM »

Sorry, but these were interesting posts (for me) over the past couple of days...
Here goes...Hope it comes out OK.

Concerning possible ID(s)...(1) CAPS=ANONIMO / (2)SHANGO / (3)SIMIAN

After reading them...I wondered...Brothers...2K...Mansurs...Clyde Burke...Charles Croes...Vernon Vrolijk...

4 computers...ARUBA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, USA, FAST PHONE SERVICES, THE MILL CONDOMINIUM MANAGEMENT CO...

CAPS' "solo dive" on the trap... Eduardo's diving abilities ...CAPS interacting with others...Helen Lejuez office meeting...
Knowing the coordinates, give or take, within hundreds of feet...

Kinda makes my head spin a bit...Their identities would probably help to put certain roles, disinformants, trolls, timing, players, etc... into proper context.

Nothing would surprise me at this stage...

Quote from: Blue Moon on March 17, 2009, 06:36:16 PMI (in my opinion only) believe Deepak was who posted all that Shango bullsh$t.  Look at hotshot's site, Deepak took over Hotshots identity for a while and even chides her about it.  I have always believe HotShot was right in the middle of this whole thing.  Too many people inserted themselves on a person level and that never leads to positive results.

Quote from: Edward on March 17, 2009, 04:21:51 PM
It was all fun and games at the Internet Cafe.. I am sure of it.
I believe I even said so in the beginning..
Deepaks friends and associates.. Prolly did it for beers.

Quote from: Kermit on March 17, 2009, 08:46:51 PM
Remeber Kyle said that he thought Caps was one step away from Dirtyhand.
Caps said his uncle is an attorney
Caps said his brother works in immigration at the airport
Caps lived in the U.S. and returned to Aruba

Quote from: Kermit on March 18, 2009, 03:17:20 PM
Kyle said - The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on March 18, 2009, 03:21:26 PM
Kermit ... could these two be the Kalpoes.
Janet

Quote from: Kermit on March 18, 2009, 03:25:11 PM
Kyle said - the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.
- It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.
- his character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Quote from: Kermit on March 18, 2009, 03:26:00 PM
No Kyle knew who they were and what they looked like.
He saw them one time and mentioned it to us.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on March 18, 2009, 03:35:04 PM
I am not a "vision" person ... so I was attempting to determine how the brother knew the location of the trap which held Natalee Holloway's remains.
Janet
++++++
Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude
Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.
Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information.”
Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Quote from: Edward on March 18, 2009, 03:40:28 PM
The only thing really interesting to me about Shango, was the true history of Shango "the religion" and how its Gods "Shango being just one of them" is used in the Santeria religion developed in Cuba and brought into South America and how prevalent and practiced it is today in South America.
Suriname being one of those nations inside of the South American continent.
Which could lead a person to consider Deepak and his Brother Satish as the writer of the story, which was vague and could apply to any number of nations states or cities or communities around the world.
There is always rich powerful and corrupted people. I have always had my doubts on the comic book characters as that was introduced by one of our early posters that some people did not seem to like.. She herself was a professional at being vague.. but had exterem knowlege of people on Aruba, and just so happened to be on visitaruaba.com when Arbeej posted... Along with myself. I went from here to there and used the name casador.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: March 19, 2009, 12:04:15 AM »

Eat all the eggs and chocolate ya want monkeys..........
My basket will get filled again and again, cuz I know some very giving loving bunniesmonkeys.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 19, 2009, 12:04:44 AM »

Hotping,

Did you see my post about Kaplan Industry being located in Panama?   I see you are here, but am not sure if you are catching up reading. 

I'm not HotPing 2nj but,i did see that..

Thanks, KTF.  I posted when other things were being discussed.   I knew it was in Panama, but today a light went on and voila.  Of course, I could be way off base...but ya neva know. 

IIRC.The ships that Superior(Schaefer) has leased from them are registered in Panama!

Kaplan(Mermis) Panama
Gulmar offshore Panama
 Superior Leases ships from Gulmar..

Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake
Maracaibo
for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.
This operation is to be carried out at the request of PDVSA.

May be something there!Kaplan/Gulmar are definitely doing business in Venezuela..Only if we can connect it straight to Schaefer!
Great Dot Connecting KTF! 

I can't take credit for that HotPing.IIRC 2nj posted it awhile back but it hasn't left my mind!It is going to hit us in the face when we least expect it! 

It's a team effort and I'll have a hockey helmet on with face guard. 

It may be a team effort but this team member feels totally useless as I just can't follow the conglomerates.  I don't know why.

Does this require some sort of special abilities as it totally loses me!  And after all these years that is an odd feeling to have.

I would STILL like to see a flow chart as that I could understand.

But I still think that even if there is no exact contract because of all the obfuscation in these dealings, just being in that area where the largest of contracts are being bid for the future explains a great deal.  Says it all for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: March 19, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

Sorry, but these were interesting posts (for me) over the past couple of days...

After reading them...I wondered...Brothers...2K...Mansurs...Clyde Burke...Charles Croes...Vernon Vrolijk...

4 computers...ARUBA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, USA, FAST PHONE SERVICES, THE MILL CONDOMINIUM MANAGEMENT CO...

CAPS' "solo dive" on the trap... Eduardo's diving abilities ...CAPS interacting with others...Helen Lejuez office meeting...

Kinda makes my head spin a bit...Their identities would probably help to put certain roles, disinformants, trolls, timing, players, etc... into proper context.

Quote from: Blue Moon on March 17, 2009, 06:36:16 PMI (in my opinion only) believe Deepak was who posted all that Shango bullsh$t.  Look at hotshot's site, Deepak took over Hotshots identity for a while and even chides her about it.  I have always believe HotShot was right in the middle of this whole thing.  Too many people inserted themselves on a person level and that never leads to positive results.

Kyle said - The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Janet

Kyle said - the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.
- It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.
- his character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

I am not a "vision" person ... so I was attempting to determine how the brother knew the location of the trap which held Natalee Holloway's remains.
Janet
++++++
Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude
Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.
Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information.”
Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

The only thing really interesting to me about Shango, was the true history of Shango "the religion" and how its Gods "Shango being just one of them" is used in the Santeria religion developed in Cuba and brought into South America and how prevalent and practiced it is today in South America.
Which could lead a person to consider Deepak and his Brother Satish as the writer of the story, which was vague and could apply to any number of nations states or cities or communities around the world.
There is always rich powerful and corrupted people. I have always had my doubts on the comic book characters as that was introduced by one of our early posters that some people did not seem to like.. She herself was a professional at being vague.. but had exterem knowlege of people on Aruba, and just so happened to be on visitaruaba.com when Arbeej posted... Along with myself. I went from here to there and used the name casador.

I have a photo of Caps and he doesn't look like Deepak or Satish.
He looks more like the photo that was posted of Vrolijk of AHTA in GA.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 19, 2009, 12:13:43 AM »

It appears the trap hit the bottom very hard as in a free fall.  One corner hit just before the others and the trap seemingly "bounced" a few feet and remained in its current position and orientation.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366270#msg366270

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360072#msg360072

Sort of like just pushed off a large commercial boat? 

When Deepak was arrested he had contact information for someone aboard a large commercial vessel of some sort.  Not Steve Croes but some other Steve.  Likely not connected, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 19, 2009, 12:13:56 AM »

Satish is friends with an Albert Vrolijk....Is he related to VV?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #732 on: March 19, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »

Is it just me or do you all see a crazy Bunny Skydiving with me.Don't look up you might get hit by an egg now too!
I see it KTF! 

I like me some Chocolate..Just don't tell Wreck and BILLb..They'll ask me for some and i don't wanna share my chocolate!
Its not nice to not share KTF..... Its called being stingy! 

A Skydiving Monkey after eating a lot of EASTER chocolate!

Hoarding Chocolate KTF?
Shame...shame....shame....
Wreck, I'll grab the left arm and you grab the right.
We can Shake the chocolate right out and SHARE with everyone...
Who's with me?   
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 19, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »

Thanks Kermit: I highly respect your opinion, as well as many others here at SM.

What a woven web of deceipt, to put it quite mildly...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: March 19, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

I see it KTF! 

Hoarding Chocolate KTF?
Who's with me?   

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 19, 2009, 12:20:53 AM »

Eat all the eggs and chocolate ya want monkeys..........
My basket will get filled again and again, cuz I know some very giving loving bunniesmonkeys.

ooh...do you have any Elmer's Gold Brick eggs?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #736 on: March 19, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »

Janet

Janet
++++++

I have a photo of Caps and he doesn't look like Deepak or Satish.
He looks more like the photo that was posted of Vrolijk of AHTA in GA.

Is he a "twin" brother of vrolijk?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 19, 2009, 12:26:26 AM »

I see it KTF! 

Hoarding Chocolate KTF?
Who's with me?   
I will help too, just gotta hang on to my glasses as i help shake. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #738 on: March 19, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »

I see it KTF! 

Hoarding Chocolate KTF?
Who's with me?   

Sounds good to me!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #739 on: March 19, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »

Cool glasses Elaine!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.