March 29, 2024, 02:52:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARCH MADNESS BRACKETS  (Read 19062 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2009, 05:45:25 PM »

Go Big GREEN!  Time for the upset.  (putting a mojo on NC...)  
Wow were set now! Almost evenly divided on this last game. Either way the Dawg House is open for business tonight. Hey pass that popcorn.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »

NO MOJO ON UNC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GO HEELS! GO HEELS! GO HEELS! GO HEELS! GO HEELS!

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2009, 05:49:59 PM »

Wow were set now! Almost evenly divided on this last game. Either way the Dawg House is open for business tonight. Hey pass that popcorn.

passing Kiwi

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »

None or Bean after the game would it be possible to give me a brief of where we are in the Holloway thread. Would ask there, but too much fur flying. Oh and GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!Hmm a Wolverine saying that 

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »

Kiwi... I'm not sure I can answer that question inspite of the fact I read regularly.  None - feel free to give Kiwi my email if you have his email.  I'll try my best.

Sure am glad we like sports!!

Go Green!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2009, 08:26:40 PM »

Klaas feel free to give None and Frijole my email address. Yeah sports is less complicated! Go Green!!!!!

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »

must be why you only see me posting here with my fellow sports lovers!!!

as far as the game......i am a wimp...i can't choose...so i will sit on the fence and cheer on both teams and hope for a great game!!!!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »

as far as the game......i am a wimp...i can't choose...so i will sit on the fence and cheer on both teams and hope for a great game!!!!

Heh cuz - go to the baseball thread and you'll see I selected to cheer for your team this year!  Glad you stop in.  We are honored to have you.  hugs... frijole
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »

Heh cuz - go to the baseball thread and you'll see I selected to cheer for your team this year!  Glad you stop in.  We are honored to have you.  hugs... frijole

i saw that bean.....much appreciated!! hogs still have only lost 1 sec game so far!! rated anywhere from#1 in one poll to #12 in another....not sure why there is such a spread in these polls???crazy  huh? will find out for this week...play #7 arizona state tomorrow and wed.
you do know our baseball coach came from nebraska right? he played baseball for the hogs back in the day, but coached at nebraska before coming home! norm debrien
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

Kiwi I am only now finishing up work tonight, watching the game while I close things out. I think if bean has time to respond she might do a better job than I would, but if Klaas will forward your email addy then I can at least tell you what I do understand and also send you a photo of something 

cuz, that's great about baseball for the Hogs, I'll have to make time to catch up on that soon.

Needless to say, UNC is leading 

.....bean what's up wid yo mojo tonight? 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2009, 10:33:30 PM »

you do know our baseball coach came from nebraska right? he played baseball for the hogs back in the day, but coached at nebraska before coming home! norm debrien

heck no.  don't even recognize the name.... told you i wasn't paying attention to baseball.  my father played baseball at NU.  but he coached basketball, football and track.  go figure. 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

I'm not sure!  LOL

Maybe I put one too many tadpoles or mice in the cauldren?   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »

I'm not sure!  LOL

GO HEELS !!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 08:15:46 AM »

No debating who was the best team on the court last night.  Congrats PDH and None on the W.  I'm saving my potions for football season.   

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:41 AM »

heck no.  don't even recognize the name.... told you i wasn't paying attention to baseball.  my father played baseball at NU.  but he coached basketball, football and track.  go figure. 

sorry, brain fart beaner!!!! norm debrian was our previous basball coach!!! dave van horn is the coach now, he was at nebraska for 5 years!!!
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=30670&SPID=2415&DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=188513&Q_SEASON=2008
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 09:45:08 AM »

I'm not sure!  LOL

GO HEELS !!!

congrats to the tar heels!!!! pretty convincing win!
i love your smiley's around the discjockey...too cute!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »

Bean saving your mojo for football season  too funny

cuz, that disc jockey pales in comparison to the bonfires on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill last night, they had 12 !!!!!!!! Tradition is to jump over them and I still remember doing a road trip there when I was in college to see friends, and one of the fraternities was nearly shut down for building a bonfire in their backyard post a win over Duke and leaping over it nekkie !!  Yes I was there and I didn't cover my eyes either 

shades of guys streaking.........oh that dates me 

I was touched by some of Coach Roy's press conference post the game, he referenced how hard it was to anticipate how to deal with Hansbrough's and Lawson's injuries this season, knowing they had forfeited going pro to make this season and championship win happen. He was choked up when speaking about Hansbrough for some many seem to 'hate' on him, I never have understood why so many dislike him so maybe I'm just missing the point.

Oh well, now on to baseball right? 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »

sorry, brain fart beaner!!!! norm debrian was our previous basball coach!!! dave van horn is the coach now, he was at nebraska for 5 years!!!
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=30670&SPID=2415&DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=188513&Q_SEASON=2008

Now THAT name I know!     I remember they were upset when he left to go home... he is missed.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 03:07:25 PM »

Well that wasn't as exciting as the lead up to the Finals. But yes North Carolina is the National Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrads to everyone who picked them to go all the way.  Not too big of a mess to clean up at the Dawg House. Bean and None thanks for the heads up in the other thread, wouldn't want to lose my tail there.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2009, 07:47:38 PM »

well, i guess i am "dated" too nonesy!!  ::MonkeyTongue::i remember sunning in the courtyard of the girls dormitory at UA when all of sudden here comes
3 guys in tennis shoes and those knit facemasks with holes for the eyes and mouth....lol....i didn't cover my eyes either ...hehe!
but jumping nekkie over a bonfire sounds a little risky too me! there go the family jewels!! LMAO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.