April 28, 2024, 12:24:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120286 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2009, 03:05:09 AM »

YIKES!   

It's 3am! I'm going to hav to get off here, too!

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

I have been like this since I was a kid - my poor mom.   I sleep so much better after 4 or 5 a.m.

Good Night & sweet dreams!  You guys have got to give me an hours notice - so I can take my ambien to fit with your sleep schedules.

im with you jacki3...i cant fall a$l33p til 6 or 7.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2009, 03:06:35 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

Good Night & sweet dreams!  You guys have got to give me an hours notice - so I can take my ambien to fit with your sleep schedules.
I take it you haven't taken it yet? You were up late last night?

We had quiet a night of TAG, lol.
Ya we did. Do you cook an Easter dinner for the family?
Peanut have you looked on Ebay for the parts you need?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2009, 03:08:03 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

I have been like this since I was a kid - my poor mom.   I sleep so much better after 4 or 5 a.m.

That sounds about right. I gave up fighting a while back. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2009, 03:08:13 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

oh g33z, your poor mom! if you w3r3nt a$l33p i wouldnt b abl3 to 3ith3r.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2009, 03:11:08 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

How did you get up for school?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2009, 03:11:52 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

ya, im ju$t not $ur3 which would b b3$t...i n33d to bug a t3chi3 fri3nd for h3lp haha. i can b $o clu3l3$$ at tim3$!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2009, 03:14:17 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

That sounds about right. I gave up fighting a while back. 

$o did i...oh w3ll atl3a$t it$ u$ually pr3tty p3ac3ful at thi$ hour.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:11 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

How did you get up for school?

Beleive it or not - I was always up in time.  (unlike monkey doodle - just sayin') 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:25 AM »

For All the NIGHT Monkeys ...who have sleeping Issues

Check this site out when you feel like it -

http://www.melatonin.com

I have sleep issues too - I can pin point the reasons though. 1. My Brain never shuts off
when I am stressed. 2. I have had in my past been a victim of Breaking and Entering and He didn't want my Stereo .. I have never owned one. He wanted Me. Yes.

So that's why I do not sleep - at times.  Its getting better and sometimes I have no problems at all - but Triggers run deep. Can be something that has nothing to do with anything and yet it causes me to be UP all Night .. for ?? Don't know.

This site I offer - Is all about  Sleep and NOT sleeping - No Drugs for sale or anything of the Sort - Just Facts about Sleep issues. So If you want to check it out .. Please Do Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2009, 03:17:38 AM »

ya, im ju$t not $ur3 which would b b3$t...i n33d to bug a t3chi3 fri3nd for h3lp haha. i can b $o clu3l3$$ at tim3$!

I have no idea about that stuff either. I use to like it when you could take your computer in to Best Buy for the day and they would fix it, Clean everything up that I had messed up. Can't do that any more. Last time they said call the nerd  doctors that make house calls. Ya right at 250 to just come out. Don't think so.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: March 18, 2009, 03:19:03 AM »

YIKES!   

Sleep Well Monkeys!!

God Bless!

Once in a while.  Usually we go to my moms.  We went to my mom's tonight for a going away party for my BIL - who was on a two week leave from Iraq.  We had a good time.  I way overindulged on all the goodies.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #311 on: March 18, 2009, 03:21:12 AM »

Beleive it or not - I was always up in time.  (unlike monkey doodle - just sayin')   

Monkey Doodle sounds like my daughter. It was always so much fun to get her up for school. just sayin'

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: March 18, 2009, 03:23:07 AM »

Monkey Doodle sounds like my daughter. It was always so much fun to get her up for school. just sayin'

It's sad that time has passed so fast......but I am so glad those days are over.  When she told us she was pregnant - I just kept thinking that baby is on his own - like A Baby Survivor show.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #313 on: March 18, 2009, 03:23:29 AM »

I have no idea about that stuff either. I use to like it when you could take your computer in to Best Buy for the day and they would fix it, Clean everything up that I had messed up. Can't do that any more. Last time they said call the nerd  doctors that make house calls. Ya right at 250 to just come out. Don't think so.

A site that offers Free Downloads that are worthy and not spam or scam
go to filehippo.com
One thing that I have used now for over a year is Ccleaner

this is their site www.ccleaner.com

But you can download it for free from filehippo.com

Reference site www.download.com/ccleaner

it does clean out the junk and gunk from your PC

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 18, 2009, 03:25:56 AM »

I have sleep issues too - I can pin point the reasons though. 1. My Brain never shuts off
when I am stressed. 2. I have had in my past been a victim of Breaking and Entering and He didn't want my Stereo .. I have never owned one. He wanted Me. Yes.

So that's why I do not sleep - at times.  Its getting better and sometimes I have no problems at all - but Triggers run deep. Can be something that has nothing to do with anything and yet it causes me to be UP all Night .. for ?? Don't know.

This site I offer - Is all about  Sleep and NOT sleeping - No Drugs for sale or anything of the Sort - Just Facts about Sleep issues. So If you want to check it out .. Please Do Smile

oh Deenie, im $o v3ry $orry, how horribl3!

thank you for th3 link, ill ch3ck it out. *hugz*

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 18, 2009, 03:28:01 AM »

i know...th3r3$ no way im paying that kind of mon3y!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #316 on: March 18, 2009, 03:29:12 AM »

Thanks Deenie, will check it out. Like you I know part of the reason I don't sleep at night. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Mine is for years after taking care of ill mother and grandmother and family it was the only time I had for me.
Thank you again.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #317 on: March 18, 2009, 03:30:08 AM »

I guess I am on the Outside of the Muse ... so I will say Jó éjt!

Hugs to All
See U soon  ~ Sweet Dreams

K

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: March 18, 2009, 03:30:15 AM »

GE - you have nanner's    (why do I want to use the banana man in the post, lol)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #319 on: March 18, 2009, 03:31:46 AM »

Thanks Deenie, will check it out. Like you I know part of the reason I don't sleep at night. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Mine is for years after taking care of ill mother and grandmother and family it was the only time I had for me.
Thank you again.
Your welcome Green Eyes
I have Green Eyes too Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.