April 28, 2024, 02:08:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120262 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #320 on: March 18, 2009, 03:32:27 AM »

For All the NIGHT Monkeys ...who have sleeping Issues

Check this site out when you feel like it -

http://www.melatonin.com

I have sleep issues too - I can pin point the reasons though. 1. My Brain never shuts off
when I am stressed. 2. I have had in my past been a victim of Breaking and Entering and He didn't want my Stereo .. I have never owned one. He wanted Me. Yes.

So that's why I do not sleep - at times.  Its getting better and sometimes I have no problems at all - but Triggers run deep. Can be something that has nothing to do with anything and yet it causes me to be UP all Night .. for ?? Don't know.

This site I offer - Is all about  Sleep and NOT sleeping - No Drugs for sale or anything of the Sort - Just Facts about Sleep issues. So If you want to check it out .. Please Do Smile

oh Deenie, im $o v3ry $orry, how horribl3!

thank you for th3 link, ill ch3ck it out. *hugz*

Its a good Site Peanut ((Hug))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2009, 03:32:55 AM »

Ambien is Scary  -

Depending ON your AGE - you can take a supplement that works Naturally -
"Melatonin" for a sleep aid. It should not be taken by anyone Under 40 though - Because it is a Chemical within the Brain -that causes us to Go to Sleep.

When the levels of Melatonin change we get sleepy - but as we age the chemical in our brain does not have the same quality ..it slowly can leave us ..depending on many factors though.

Just a mention 

Very scarey. I sleepwalked on ambien. Did some scarey things before I quit taking it and can never take it again.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: March 18, 2009, 03:33:08 AM »

I guess I am on the Outside of the Muse ... so I will say Jó éjt!

Hugs to All
See U soon  ~ Sweet Dreams

K

Good Night Deenie.  No need to feel like your on the outside we enjoy your posts
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2009, 03:33:54 AM »

Hugs to All

K

nightynight, it wa$ $o nic3 to hav3 you h3r3 tonight...Sweet Dreams!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2009, 03:35:07 AM »

No Worries ... Its Late

Good Nite Loves .. Smile 
Tomorrow Is already Here 
Ahh LOL

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2009, 03:37:28 AM »

Ambien is Scary  -

"Melatonin" for a sleep aid. It should not be taken by anyone Under 40 though - Because it is a Chemical within the Brain -that causes us to Go to Sleep.

When the levels of Melatonin change we get sleepy - but as we age the chemical in our brain does not have the same quality ..it slowly can leave us ..depending on many factors though.

Just a mention 

Very scarey. I sleepwalked on ambien. Did some scarey things before I quit taking it and can never take it again.

It is scary.  I have sleepwalked on numerous occasions and sleepate too!!!!!  It does seem to help though. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2009, 03:38:02 AM »

For All the NIGHT Monkeys ...who have sleeping Issues

Check this site out when you feel like it -

http://www.melatonin.com

I have sleep issues too - I can pin point the reasons though. 1. My Brain never shuts off
when I am stressed. 2. I have had in my past been a victim of Breaking and Entering and He didn't want my Stereo .. I have never owned one. He wanted Me. Yes.

So that's why I do not sleep - at times.  Its getting better and sometimes I have no problems at all - but Triggers run deep. Can be something that has nothing to do with anything and yet it causes me to be UP all Night .. for ?? Don't know.

This site I offer - Is all about  Sleep and NOT sleeping - No Drugs for sale or anything of the Sort - Just Facts about Sleep issues. So If you want to check it out .. Please Do Smile

oh Deenie, im $o v3ry $orry, how horribl3!

thank you for th3 link, ill ch3ck it out. *hugz*

Aw Deenie, hugs to you for such a horrible experience.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #327 on: March 18, 2009, 03:38:55 AM »

Hugs to All

K
Good Night Deenie, Sweet Dreams Take Care & God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 18, 2009, 03:39:41 AM »

Ambien is Scary  -

Just a mention 

im a fr3ak. no sl33p $tuff work$ on m3..no pr3$ript, otc or 'natural' aid$. whatcan youdo?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 18, 2009, 03:41:01 AM »

ohhh nooooo...notmy $pac3bar too!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2009, 03:41:53 AM »

Ambien is Scary  -

Just a mention 

It is scary.  I have sleepwalked on numerous occasions and sleepate too!!!!!  It does seem to help though. 

It won't seem like it helps when you find out things you have done that can be harmful to yourself and others. Have you told your Dr.?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2009, 03:43:23 AM »

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2009, 03:44:24 AM »

Debbie Downer is going to read and hope I fall asleep before the sun comes up. 

Good night you all.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: March 18, 2009, 03:44:29 AM »

Ambien is Scary  -

Just a mention 

It won't seem like it helps when you find out things you have done that can be harmful to yourself and others. Have you told your Dr.?

Now your scaring me - what do I need to watch out for?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2009, 03:47:18 AM »

Good night you all.

Good Night Shell - sleep tight
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 18, 2009, 03:48:51 AM »

haha...3ggzactly!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 18, 2009, 03:50:05 AM »

Good night you all.

nightynight Shell...$w33t dr3am$!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #337 on: March 18, 2009, 03:55:08 AM »

Good Night Shell
 Sweet Dreams God Bless GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #338 on: March 18, 2009, 03:56:36 AM »

Well darn it. I wish I knew some one who could help. But I don't. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #339 on: March 18, 2009, 03:59:41 AM »

Ambien is Scary  -

Just a mention 

Now your scaring me - what do I need to watch out for?
I don't have any idea. Have you read the list of side effects that come with the meds? I haven't taken any in a long time. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out the side effects on line.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.