April 28, 2024, 12:04:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120284 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 19, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »

KCJackie why is Kevin Federline your avitar?

No No No......that is Kid Rock!!   
Oh.    Same difference... 

Doesn't Kid Rock talk dirtier?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #521 on: March 19, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »

KCJackie why is Kevin Federline your avitar?

No No No......that is Kid Rock!!   
Oh.    Same difference... 

Doesn't Kid Rock talk dirtier?
They all look the same to me. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »

Klaasend, if you come here tonite, may I make a song request????   "Lets just kiss and say goodbye"  The Manhattans.   Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

WOW CBB has done quite a beautiful job with all the Easter Hats !!

mytime - I'm not Janet but this is the best place in my opinion, to catch up on the Natalee discovery you were inquiring about. Lifesong has built an impressive timeline that captures much of what you are inquiring about, here is that link. I had to play catch-up as well and this helped expedite.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

I continue to stand with the girl.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »

I hope this is the board to suggest baby names for Dolce & her hubby.

Boy = Lance

Girl = Dawn, or Dawna or  Abby

My children would not tell anyone what they had picked out, until the kids were born.

That way you don't get any flack. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: March 19, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »

WOW CBB has done quite a beautiful job with all the Easter Hats !!

mytime - I'm not Janet but this is the best place in my opinion, to catch up on the Natalee discovery you were inquiring about. Lifesong has built an impressive timeline that captures much of what you are inquiring about, here is that link. I had to play catch-up as well and this helped expedite.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

Thank you Nonesuche!!  I appreciate it!!   

Did you notice how Janet just ignored me??     Well, I have never.....
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 19, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

Dolce ~  I like Noah or Matthew for a boy and I've always loved Kendal or Taylor for a girl.
Hmmm...Noah & Nora...I like that too.  What ever you pick I'm sure will be absolutely beautiful.  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: March 19, 2009, 07:10:22 PM »

I love it!!  This is Mytime with PMS!!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: March 19, 2009, 07:15:17 PM »

I think what they were trying to say is......................
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: March 19, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »

KCJACKIE - 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: March 19, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »

Hey ... nobody brought mine over.

I am just the cutest little devil.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 19, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 19, 2009, 07:21:57 PM »

Can't get it to embed but this is for Jackie.

Kid Rock singing Sweet Home Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH7tGo36LK8

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: March 19, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

Hey ... nobody brought mine over.

I am just the cutest little devil.

Janet

I agree.............somebody has too much time on their hands but I do appreciate a good laugh!!!!   
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 19, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »

Are you sure Mytime? I was thinking that could be the normal you . LOL

Hey if any happen to see Rob anywhere could you please tell him I left a post for him in the Monkey lounge.
Thanks

Just a swinging with the tribe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: March 19, 2009, 07:27:00 PM »

Are you sure Mytime? I was thinking that could be the normal you . LOL

Hey if any happen to see Rob anywhere could you please tell him I left a post for him in the Monkey lounge.
Thanks

Nope, hubby says just a few days a month!!   
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 19, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »

MyTime you look like you should be at Sunday church!

I know!!  Then I will be off to bingo with my lucky troll dolls!!   

So much fun!!   

Much, much too funny!!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 19, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iikKzQwgBJc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iikKzQwgBJc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Would like to post in the NH thread but don't want to add fuel to the fire.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 19, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

I don';t want to interupt the flow of things on the NH thread...so I am asking here!!

Is John Silvetti a bad guy?  Does Tim Miller agree?

Is Kyle Kingman a good or bad guy?

CLW is Fos!!

And who is Ocean Explorer again........I forget!!  Kyle??

I have been encourage to learn more about Natalee but I get so confused!! 

TIA

These are THE questions!!

Mytime, you aren't giving yourself credit!  You already get it!!   

All signs point to Silvetti being solely responsible for ALE absconding with the evidence recovered from the trap.  He was the only authority onboard the Persistence the day of the retrieval dive.

Silvetti also met with Caps, who we now know was indeed maliciously FOS, not just whacked out or whatever.  He had some hand in getting "Caps' witness" to the US to be polygraphed, and returned to Aruba twice after the search was over.

Now, all of that said...Tim Miller/Texas Equusearch has continued to have an association with both Silvetti and Schaefer - at least through their companies.  I have never heard Tim Miller speak against either Silvetti, Schaefer, nor the search itself.

oceanexploration is Kyle Kingman.  I think you'll have to decide for yourself whether Kyle is a good guy/bad guy.  My guess is you well know that most people are a combination of both if examined in a critical light and selfish motives pointed out.  Sometimes, however, it goes beyond any norm.

Kyle chose to side against the family.  They were the entire reason he was supposed to have been involved. 

Mytime, I do hope you'll join us more often in the thread.  Laughter is always needed at the table, and laughter w/some common sense and shiny insight on the side...as I've seen your posts contain...is always a favorite!

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: March 19, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

MyTime, I don't think it's so much good guys versus bad guys as many of us are shocked to learn that only ALE divers had actual access to whatever was in the trap found in the very expensive search.  Some donated quite sizable donations to the search effort.  Then months later, Kyle tells on another forum that only ALE dived on the contents of the trap and took all the contents away.

This would be the same ALE that turned blood into chocolate and lost or destroyed evidence from day one, refused to arrest the ones last seen with NAH for ten days, etc.

Now we don't know if that was human remains, Natalee or what in the trap as all we have are the words of ALE that it was even turned over to the FBI.  Kyle says he was trying to sell the footage of the search to networks, etc. instead of giving it to Beth and the FBI which also upsets most of us.

So while they were good to go search, was that all they were doing?  If so, why give everything to ALE as was done?

Hope this helps.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.