April 27, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120245 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:15 PM »

thanks you guys!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:49 PM »

JuJu,

Yes, we have had a little dust up in the NH Thread in that some seem to think if they disagree with what is posted, they are entitled to attack the poster and to stalk and try to find out all manner of personal information even about their children, etc.

The mods have kept it to a tolerable level and the ones who would not stop getting personal have mostly been banned and have regrouped in a couple of other places with secret threads to post in and talk about monkeys, etc. just the way RU did in the past, nothing new just the names of the ones doing this have changed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:08 PM »

thanks you guys!

I have to believe the not only the economy will eventually recover but we will come out better some how for it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »

JuJu...you are definitely in my prayers.  Are you getting help with resume's and can you visit companies like the one you left...even if in another area...My sister lost her job after Katrina and has worked in the homes of two ladies...elderly...who paid her $10 x 24 hours x 6 days per week.
She did that until the last lady died and is now taking a break.  It was good money for her.
Tell us if there is anything we can do....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: March 19, 2009, 09:29:38 PM »

Hi Jackie!!   

Is it safe?? 

PT loved that new picture of me!!  He thought that was the funniest thing!!  Thank you Carolina for the laughs!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: March 19, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »

You know the old saying.....  "Birds of a Feather - Flock Together"
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 19, 2009, 09:32:20 PM »

I have to change computers....see you later....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 19, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »

Thank You Anna!!!

I love Kid Rock's music!!!  I love watching the video's of him in Iraq at Christmastime too.  Even if you don't like Kid Rock - I think you will like this video....

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1214033228/bclid1213953599/bctid1506582620

I am goofy with fatigue but thought it was only one song and almost tuned out after that.  I would have missed the best parts as it just gets better the longer I listen!

Don't much care for entertainers moralizing but after that first song, it's great!

Ever notice how many sing about Alabama?  Not just him but Lynard, The Doors, etc. and of course we have our own locals, rock group Alabama.

We are well represented in song.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 19, 2009, 09:38:26 PM »

JuJu...you are definitely in my prayers.  Are you getting help with resume's and can you visit companies like the one you left...even if in another area...My sister lost her job after Katrina and has worked in the homes of two ladies...elderly...who paid her $10 x 24 hours x 6 days per week.
She did that until the last lady died and is now taking a break.  It was good money for her.

Mere,

Once I get an apartment and move, after finding homes for all my dogs, etc. I am thinking about private duty nursing.  I wouldn't mind doing that if I have to for money but also would feel useful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: March 19, 2009, 09:40:06 PM »

You know the old saying.....  "Birds of a Feather - Flock Together"

WTF???? Is that not the uglier home page you have ever seen??   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 19, 2009, 09:45:56 PM »

thanks you guys!

JuJu I will say a prayer for you to find work, I am so sorry to hear you've been going through this but please know we're here even when all you want to do is rage against the inequity of this economy. These are tough times for so many, you are not alone not that it's a comfort, it's just very normal to feel some depression. Thank you for joining us tonight.

Mere, shoot I was on a quick call with son and not watching, sorry I missed you ! How did you know I was craving something sweet !

Anna, Alabama surely has some great music in it's honor, Sweet Home Alabama topping that list. What's that saying you used to post about the stars in Bama?

I continue to stand with the girl.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 19, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

i worked for a company that handles insurance catastrophe claims......not any bad weather happening anywhere, sorry, i don't wish bad weather on anyone!  it's just one of those feast or famine jobs.  i really enjoyed it and was an inside adjuster for a short period of time (that's is where the money is at)
i took care of both of my parents until they died.  i have done it for some other folks, it's hard enough doing that for someone you love.  i may have to resort to that anyway......THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!

i have a resume, but it's not all that great...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 19, 2009, 09:49:33 PM »

thanks you guys!

JuJu I will say a prayer for you to find work, I am so sorry to hear you've been going through this but please know we're here even when all you want to do is rage against the inequity of this economy. These are tough times for so many, you are not alone not that it's a comfort, it's just very normal to feel some depression. Thank you for joining us tonight.

Mere, shoot I was on a quick call with son and not watching, sorry I missed you ! How did you know I was craving something sweet !

Anna, Alabama surely has some great music in it's honor, Sweet Home Alabama topping that list. What's that saying you used to post about the stars in Bama?

Where the Stars Fell on Alabama, another song.  And some creep at RU made a Goth Anna stabbing a doll or baby with a knife and changed that to Where the Poo Fell on Alabama.

I have long had many enemies in regard to the Natalee Holloway tragedy.  Was never sure why as I don't seem that offensive to me.  At least not as much as I COULD be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 19, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »

Anna I think it has far less to do with you than with them? It's sport to them which is just a reflection of how very troubling their minds and habits really are.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: March 19, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »

Anna,

I sincerley hope it does not offend you!!  Personally, I think it funny!!  Sad for them but entertaining to me!!

What kind of adults do that?  Loney, bored, bitter, jealous or demented!  Maybe all of them!!   

Jealousy is always a dangerous emotion!!!!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: March 19, 2009, 10:01:55 PM »

printed the time line and i am off to read.......nite folks

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: March 19, 2009, 10:04:05 PM »

printed the time line and i am off to read.......nite folks

Night JuJu - stay positive!!  Everything will be ok!!  (((hugs)))
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: March 19, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »

Thank You Anna!!!

I love Kid Rock's music!!!  I love watching the video's of him in Iraq at Christmastime too.  Even if you don't like Kid Rock - I think you will like this video....

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1214033228/bclid1213953599/bctid1506582620

I am goofy with fatigue but thought it was only one song and almost tuned out after that.  I would have missed the best parts as it just gets better the longer I listen!

Don't much care for entertainers moralizing but after that first song, it's great!

Ever notice how many sing about Alabama?  Not just him but Lynard, The Doors, etc. and of course we have our own locals, rock group Alabama.

We are well represented in song.

Too Hot?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: March 19, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »

WOW - as a chat hostess, do you have a quota to fill??   

Your family must be so proud!!!      Aren't you feeling stupid yet?? 

What part of the Bible are YOU representing?   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: March 19, 2009, 10:10:37 PM »

thanks you guys!

Where the Stars Fell on Alabama, another song.  And some creep at RU made a Goth Anna stabbing a doll or baby with a knife and changed that to Where the Poo Fell on Alabama.

I have long had many enemies in regard to the Natalee Holloway tragedy.  Was never sure why as I don't seem that offensive to me.  At least not as much as I COULD be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.