April 27, 2024, 10:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120257 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »

Baby Gorilla San Francisco Zoo ~ Has a New Name

Remember I posted the Contest back in February that this is Little Orphaned Gorilla was in need of a name

Thank You Deenie for the up date. He is adorable
He is isn't he ..He is just Beautiful. Its amazing what Nature creates = His Tushy omg .. the photo just blows my mind. He looks almost Human .. Smile 

he does almost look human and he is indeed darling!

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 06:33:48 PM »

Deenie was the name Bob taken by another Gorilla already?   

I like "Fred." I think Fred would be a great name for a gorilla. I used to have hermit crabs. They were all named Fred.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2009, 08:13:24 PM »

Deenie was the name Bob taken by another Gorilla already?   

I like "Fred." I think Fred would be a great name for a gorilla. I used to have hermit crabs. They were all named Fred.

Thats too funny Crab's named Fred... I once had a Turtle named Myrtle and she had babies Huey Dewey and Louie .. then we went on vacation and left the Turtles ..with my Grandma. Somehow Myrtle escaped .. OH my gawd Yes she did. My Grandma was scared to death of all of them ..but she tried her best to find Myrtle ..by the time we came home from our Vacation ... All was Well and Myrtle was back with her Baby Turtles ..Huey Dewey and Louie .....

LOL

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »

Remember I posted the Contest back in February that this is Little Orphaned Gorilla was in need of a name

Welcome " HASANI

Top Five Names chosen out of over 5,000 entries submitted from every corner of the World.

1. Ajani - submitted by Teacher Lori Fukamoto & first grade class - Fremont California
2. Hasani - submitted by Amanda Verploeg, Oskaloosa Iowa
3. Hodari - submitted by Matt Nettleton, Perth Australia
4. Ndale - submitted by North Grueskin, Campbell, California
5. Shujaa - submitted by Scott Power, San Bruno California

If I recall hmmm I submitted " Ajani" too ........ oh well
The Baby has a Name ~ is Healthy and is being Well cared for and has found a surrogate " Gorilla" Mommy since the contest that is taking Care of Him.

New Pics of Hasani ~ Isn't He Beautiful ~ He is so small yet - He weighs 13lbs

I was in the cage when you came up with Ajani, so I remember that.

He is beautiful!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

Hiya Bearly    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:58 PM »

Hiya Bearly    

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »

Hi Bearly - are you here........... or there??   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »

^^^^^^ cute Peanut!

haha thank$, i luv sillin*$$.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2009, 10:14:09 PM »

I fell asleep before I saw your goodnight, sorry Peanut

I'm in for the party and I brought a friend!!!

haha omg Bearlyhere, that i$ $uch a hilariou$ pic...how apropo$!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

Welcome " HASANI

Top Five Names chosen out of over 5,000 entries submitted from every corner of the World.

1. Ajani - submitted by Teacher Lori Fukamoto & first grade class - Fremont California
2. Hasani - submitted by Amanda Verploeg, Oskaloosa Iowa
3. Hodari - submitted by Matt Nettleton, Perth Australia
4. Ndale - submitted by North Grueskin, Campbell, California
5. Shujaa - submitted by Scott Power, San Bruno California

If I recall hmmm I submitted " Ajani" too ........ oh well
The Baby has a Name ~ is Healthy and is being Well cared for and has found a surrogate " Gorilla" Mommy since the contest that is taking Care of Him.

New Pics of Hasani ~ Isn't He Beautiful ~ He is so small yet - He weighs 13lbs

I was in the cage when you came up with Ajani, so I remember that.

He is beautiful!!!

that$ just $o adorabl*, h*$ $uch a lil darling!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »

Hi peanut.    I'm glad to see a that a slightly damaged key board doesn't keep you away from Scared Monkeys.  Right on!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »

Wellll, my name is Casey and Im in jail, if I dont confess, I might go to wellllll,  I banged more guys than you will ever know, they feature me nightly on the NG Show.....My mom and pop, they are really neat, but dont ask to for the truth, my dad's packing heat, and Lee my bro, well he's a gem, but you can really tell, he's out on a limb. and Baez, Baez, he's my man, if he dont get me sentanced, no one can.................................bring it on home, Peanut.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

Good evening A-1

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »

Hi peanut.    I'm glad to see a http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/dollylove/moresmilies2/91c85d3a.gifthat a slightly damaged key board doesn't keep you away from Scared Monkeys.  Right on!!

hi muffy, im $ticking to only po$ting in mu$ing$, but if git$ too annoying plz t*ll m*!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

You aren't annoying, and you don't really have to stick to musings.  Just put in a disclaimer...   I admire your spunk. 

I once had a Greater Sulfphur Crested Cockatoo named "Norah".  She was just lovely, and very smart.  They are so smart, they even use tools.  For instance, I gave Norah a big shiny spoon, and she liked to look at herself in it and say "ooooohhhhh", which she would say when she saw what she liked.  She used the spoon to fish things out from between the bars in the bottom of her cage, and used it as a back scratcher.  But back to the real reason I mention Norah.  I had a laptop I used to post on this forum in the corner of the same room Norah lived in.  I left her out on the top of her cage one time, and it was my own fault for not supervising her.  I found her removing the keys from my laptop.  She had taken off about 7 or eight, and they were so damaged...She was very happy, and saying "ooooohhhh".  I wonder how long she had been eyeing my laptop to take the keys off...It is had been just a keyboard, I could have just replaced it.  But noooo.  It was a laptop.  Fortunately, I found a used one and could replace the keys.  Whew.  My lappy was about 2 year old then.  So-dont worry about your keyboard.  And don't let birds have access to the internet...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2009, 11:10:31 PM »

Here is the link in Elvis thread for "Danny Boy"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.msg725089#msg725089

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »

Wellll, my name is Casey and Im in jail, if I dont confess, I might go to wellllll,  I banged more guys than you will ever know, they feature me nightly on the NG Show.....My mom and pop, they are really neat, but dont ask to for the truth, my dad's packing heat, and Lee my bro, well he's a gem, but you can really tell, he's out on a limb. and Baez, Baez, he's my man, if he dont get me sentanced, no one can.................................bring it on home, Peanut.....

im a $kanky ho with nowhere to go, cant go to bar$ cuz i had to ditch my carz, and its $mell$ in here but not a$ bad a$ my derriere. $o yo, i need mo money, cuz killin make$ me hungry, and lo$er$ $end me ca$h but it ju$t expand$ my a$$. i been told it$ more cu$hion for the pu$hin which aint a huge wa$te if i $it on face, but hey my lawyers lie and only want the dough, and cant rent me out cuz im an overu$ed ho. $o im gonna cry cuz ill have to fry,and until then i have to the bumpugly with a chick who look$ like a guy...

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »

You aren't annoying, and you don't really have to stick to musings.  Just put in a disclaimer...   I admire your spunk. 

I once had a Greater Sulfphur Crested Cockatoo named "Norah".  She was just lovely, and very smart.  They are so smart, they even use tools.  For instance, I gave Norah a big shiny spoon, and she liked to look at herself in it and say "ooooohhhhh", which she would say when she saw what she liked.  She used the spoon to fish things out from between the bars in the bottom of her cage, and used it as a back scratcher.  But back to the real reason I mention Norah.  I had a laptop I used to post on this forum in the corner of the same room Norah lived in.  I left her out on the top of her cage one time, and it was my own fault for not supervising her.  I found her removing the keys from my laptop.  She had taken off about 7 or eight, and they were so damaged...She was very happy, and saying "ooooohhhh".  I wonder how long she had been eyeing my laptop to take the keys off...It is had been just a keyboard, I could have just replaced it.  But noooo.  It was a laptop.  Fortunately, I found a used one and could replace the keys.  Whew.  My lappy was about 2 year old then.  So-dont worry about your keyboard.  And don't let birds have access to the internet...

Funny story!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:54 PM »

im a $kanky ho with nowhere to go, cant go to bar$ cuz i had to ditch my carz, and its $mell$ in here but not a$ bad a$ my derriere. $o yo, i need mo money, cuz killin make$ me hungry, and lo$er$ $end me ca$h but it ju$t expand$ my a$$. i been told it$ more cu$hion for the pu$hin which aint a huge wa$te if i $it on face, but hey my lawyers lie and only want the dough, and cant rent me out cuz im an overu$ed ho. $o im gonna cry cuz ill have to fry,and until then i have to the bumpugly with a chick who look$ like a guy...

You guys need to send this to a Rapper!! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:57 PM »

Not to put SS out for his posting of Danny Boy Elvis -Which is Awe -Thank You SS
But I have to Add a Little Bag pipe ..for Today

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g-PtyCfvZSo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g-PtyCfvZSo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

I love Bag Pipes ..........whew

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.