April 28, 2024, 08:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120278 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2009, 11:21:05 PM »

You aren't annoying, and you don't really have to stick to musings.  Just put in a disclaimer...   I admire your spunk. 

I once had a Greater Sulfphur Crested Cockatoo named "Norah".  She was just lovely, and very smart.  They are so smart, they even use tools.  For instance, I gave Norah a big shiny spoon, and she liked to look at herself in it and say "ooooohhhhh", which she would say when she saw what she liked.  She used the spoon to fish things out from between the bars in the bottom of her cage, and used it as a back scratcher.  But back to the real reason I mention Norah.  I had a laptop I used to post on this forum in the corner of the same room Norah lived in.  I left her out on the top of her cage one time, and it was my own fault for not supervising her.  I found her removing the keys from my laptop.  She had taken off about 7 or eight, and they were so damaged...She was very happy, and saying "ooooohhhh".  I wonder how long she had been eyeing my laptop to take the keys off...It is had been just a keyboard, I could have just replaced it.  But noooo.  It was a laptop.  Fortunately, I found a used one and could replace the keys.  Whew.  My lappy was about 2 year old then.  So-dont worry about your keyboard.  And don't let birds have access to the internet...

ya min*$ a laptop too, ugh. but th* norah $tory i$ ju$t too funny, i luv how $mart and r*$ourcful sh* wa$. haha you could hav gon* wild po$ting tho...and blam*d it on h*r!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »

Peanut Your " Keyboard" is killing Me 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »

Wellll, my name is Casey and Im in jail, if I dont confess, I might go to wellllll,  I banged more guys than you will ever know, they feature me nightly on the NG Show.....My mom and pop, they are really neat, but dont ask to for the truth, my dad's packing heat, and Lee my bro, well he's a gem, but you can really tell, he's out on a limb. and Baez, Baez, he's my man, if he dont get me sentanced, no one can.................................bring it on home, Peanut.....

im a $kanky ho with nowhere to go, cant go to bar$ cuz i had to ditch my carz, and its $mell$ in here but not a$ bad a$ my derriere. $o yo, i need mo money, cuz killin make$ me hungry, and lo$er$ $end me ca$h but it ju$t expand$ my a$$. i been told it$ more cu$hion for the pu$hin which aint a huge wa$te if i $it on face, but hey my lawyers lie and only want the dough, and cant rent me out cuz im an overu$ed ho. $o im gonna cry cuz ill have to fry,and until then i have to the bumpugly with a chick who look$ like a guy...

You guys need to send this to a Rapper!! 

hi mt!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh That was so good, I just had to bring it here. Happy St. Pat's Day!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaBHtfMLhs8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XaBHtfMLhs8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:32 PM »

Wellll, my name is Casey and Im in jail, if I dont confess, I might go to wellllll,  I banged more guys than you will ever know, they feature me nightly on the NG Show.....My mom and pop, they are really neat, but dont ask to for the truth, my dad's packing heat, and Lee my bro, well he's a gem, but you can really tell, he's out on a limb. and Baez, Baez, he's my man, if he dont get me sentanced, no one can.................................bring it on home, Peanut.....

im a $kanky ho with nowhere to go, cant go to bar$ cuz i had to ditch my carz, and its $mell$ in here but not a$ bad a$ my derriere. $o yo, i need mo money, cuz killin make$ me hungry, and lo$er$ $end me ca$h but it ju$t expand$ my a$$. i been told it$ more cu$hion for the pu$hin which aint a huge wa$te if i $it on face, but hey my lawyers lie and only want the dough, and cant rent me out cuz im an overu$ed ho. $o im gonna cry cuz ill have to fry,and until then i have to the bumpugly with a chick who look$ like a guy...

Oh my gosh, laughing my butt off, good job

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:50 PM »

You aren't annoying, and you don't really have to stick to musings.  Just put in a disclaimer...   I admire your spunk. 

I once had a Greater Sulfphur Crested Cockatoo named "Norah".  She was just lovely, and very smart.  They are so smart, they even use tools.  For instance, I gave Norah a big shiny spoon, and she liked to look at herself in it and say "ooooohhhhh", which she would say when she saw what she liked.  She used the spoon to fish things out from between the bars in the bottom of her cage, and used it as a back scratcher.  But back to the real reason I mention Norah.  I had a laptop I used to post on this forum in the corner of the same room Norah lived in.  I left her out on the top of her cage one time, and it was my own fault for not supervising her.  I found her removing the keys from my laptop.  She had taken off about 7 or eight, and they were so damaged...She was very happy, and saying "ooooohhhh".  I wonder how long she had been eyeing my laptop to take the keys off...It is had been just a keyboard, I could have just replaced it.  But noooo.  It was a laptop.  Fortunately, I found a used one and could replace the keys.  Whew.  My lappy was about 2 year old then.  So-dont worry about your keyboard.  And don't let birds have access to the internet...

ya min*$ a laptop too, ugh. but th* norah $tory i$ ju$t too funny, i luv how $mart and r*$ourcful sh* wa$. haha you could hav gon* wild po$ting tho...and blam*d it on h*r!

Hy P#nt!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2009, 11:28:10 PM »

god im $orry, i know it ha$ to b horribl* to try and r*ad! it$ ju$t hard to $hut m* up tho.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2009, 11:30:29 PM »

Hy P#nt!   

hy thr cbb, im glad i hav omn ls to uffr with!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2009, 11:31:14 PM »

god im $orry, i know it ha$ to b horribl* to try and r*ad! it$ ju$t hard to $hut m* up tho.

I LOVE it!   

Suggestion: use "~" for "e".   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2009, 11:32:18 PM »

CBB

Is it allowed
to post video's in the Cages or is that limited to Musings ... cuz I just posted a Video in Caylee's cage --- If I made a Boo Boo .. I need to know so I do not do it again :0

Thank U
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2009, 11:32:33 PM »

Hy P#nt!   

I've got this visual of you having no front teeth!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2009, 11:34:28 PM »

CBB

Is it allowed
to post video's in the Cages or is that limited to Musings ... cuz I just posted a Video in Caylee's cage --- If I made a Boo Boo .. I need to know so I do not do it again :0

Thank U
K

Hi Deenie!!   

Hon, it's just fine. If it's a case discussion thread, as with Caylee's thread, it should be case related, but then it's fine.   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2009, 11:34:40 PM »

I LOVE it!   

ohh good id~a, your~ $o $mart...thank you!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »

CBB

Is it allowed

Thank U
K

Hi Deenie!!   

Hon, it's just fine. If it's a case discussion thread, as with Caylee's thread, it should be case related, but then it's fine.   
It is a video of Cindy mouthing off to Media - Just posted on Youtube yesterday -
that is the content ...Boy oh boy she is on fire .. Pounding that Hammer ..and Yelling
Funny she on the video still contests PIZZA ... or someone planted a dead body in Casey's trunk .. Good to have on Video I say ... 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »

I LOVE it!   

ohh good id~a, your~ $o $mart...thank you!

It's experience with bad keyboards! I have to proof every post because this one skips random letters.......... right now, the "h", "n", and "o" are the most pesky!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »

Hy P#nt!   

I've got this visual of you having no front teeth!      

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

&f you can^ b@a^ & '@m jo#n @m   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2009, 11:39:42 PM »

CBB

Is it allowed

Thank U
K

Hi Deenie!!   

It is a video of Cindy mouthing off to Media - Just posted on Youtube yesterday -
that is the content ...Boy oh boy she is on fire .. Pounding that Hammer ..and Yelling
Funny she on the video still contests PIZZA ... or someone planted a dead body in Casey's trunk .. Good to have on Video I say ... 

Wow! When did Cindy get caught on film this time? Was it recently?
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »

Late to the party, but you go Peanut!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »

&f you can^ b@a^ & '@m jo#n @m   

(#%wa 9*l&y to you, Mu((y !         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.