April 27, 2024, 07:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #28 3/17/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 120229 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: March 21, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »

Anna - did you tell the prospective doggy buyer to take a flying leap?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: March 21, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »

Hi mytime

Hi Muffy, I posted some pictures of my Yorkies - did you see them??

Yes I did see them mytime.  They are all very cute and adorable.  All five of them!!  Thank you for sharing. 

I am sending one to YOU!!  LOL  He is cute but TROUBLE!!!

Awww.  Is his pic the one that is a small yorkie with a shorter, puppy clip style?  If so, he does look too, too cute!  My yorkie girls "Muffy" aka "Muffy Warrior Princess" and Bitsy   aka "piddle" would have fun with him, I think. 

They would love him!!  He is very summissive to the girls!!  Actually, we jokingly call him Barny Fife!!  He acts like a he is so brave - hiding 10 feet away!!  LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #862 on: March 21, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »

Awww.  Is his pic the one that is a small yorkie with a shorter, puppy clip style?  If so, he does look too, too cute!  My yorkie girls "Muffy" aka "Muffy Warrior Princess" and Bitsy   aka "piddle" would have fun with him, I think.

MuffyBee I had to laugh at your aka names. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: March 21, 2009, 12:05:48 AM »

MyTime,

Is there really a "Just Saying. . . ." thread?  I hope Bastibro goes there and he gets his!  He can be such a jerk!

Yeah, it is the open thread at grunts and dribbles!!    
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: March 21, 2009, 12:06:21 AM »

Yes and she has been sending me emails all day.  Photos of current dog, telling me how wonderful she is as owner and that I have just misconstrued what she said.

And I told her she was crystal clear that she wanted to crate train a pup not even weaned yet and thought I should be willing to start this, etc.  Didn't misconstrue anything.

And the more I thought about it, the madder I got because she was wanting to bring me the crate tomorrow and I should start this with mother,etc. so that I WOULD BE THE ONE TO BE WOKE UP ALL NIGHT LONG instead of her after she got the pup.

Nice try, huh?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 21, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »

MyTime,

Is there really a "Just Saying. . . ." thread?  I hope Bastibro goes there and he gets his!  He can be such a jerk!

I went there but I can't see any open thread.  It just announces that I have been blocked by the Administration.  And I didn't see a frog to click that somebody told me about either.

So I don't think I can see it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 21, 2009, 12:09:12 AM »

TY GE    Muffy aka Muffy Warrior Princess is an 8 pound yorkie that lives with another smaller  female yorkie and three very tall male Saluki's.  And she runs the place.  She doesn't even come up to the saluki's  knees but she keeps everyone in place.  She patrols the yard...lol

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: March 21, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

Yes and she has been sending me emails all day.  Photos of current dog, telling me how wonderful she is as owner and that I have just misconstrued what she said.

And I told her she was crystal clear that she wanted to crate train a pup not even weaned yet and thought I should be willing to start this, etc.  Didn't misconstrue anything.

And the more I thought about it, the madder I got because she was wanting to bring me the crate tomorrow and I should start this with mother,etc. so that I WOULD BE THE ONE TO BE WOKE UP ALL NIGHT LONG instead of her after she got the pup.

Nice try, huh?

What is wrong with people?!?   I think you made the right decision, JMO!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: March 21, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »

Nice try, huh?

Glad you went with your gunt instincts!!  I guess I can't I have them either!!    PT would kill me!! LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: March 21, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »

MyTime,

I went there but I can't see any open thread.  It just announces that I have been blocked by the Administration.  And I didn't see a frog to click that somebody told me about either.

So I don't think I can see it.

You are not doing it right, it is really not worth seeing!!  If really want to, I am sure you can get the link!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: March 21, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »

TY GE    Muffy aka Muffy Warrior Princess is an 8 pound yorkie that lives with another smaller  female yorkie and three very tall male Saluki's.  And she runs the place.  She doesn't even come up to the saluki's  knees but she keeps everyone in place.  She patrols the yard...lol

I have one just like that!!  She is the boss!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #871 on: March 21, 2009, 12:17:56 AM »

Anna I think you made the decision with the pup. Good for you for standing up to her. Some people are just so pushy.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: March 21, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »

Anna, did you ever show your dogs??  I have had a few breeders beg me to get involved in showing!!  NOT A CHANCE!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #873 on: March 21, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »

I think some times the little ones have to have BIG ATTITUDES, to make up for their size. My daughter had a rottie big old baby, and a pug. The pug called the shots and slept on top of the rottie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: March 21, 2009, 12:24:50 AM »

I think some times the little ones have to have BIG ATTITUDES, to make up for their size. My daughter had a rottie big old baby, and a pug. The pug called the shots and slept on top of the rottie.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: March 21, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »

GE  A pug and a rottie, with the pug dominant     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: March 21, 2009, 12:26:11 AM »

Anna, did you ever show your dogs??  I have had a few breeders beg me to get involved in showing!!  NOT A CHANCE!!!  

No, I didn't but long ago did Field Trials with my dad and his hunting dogs and also there are lots of Border Collies in the area where I live, lots of Scottish decendents and went one time to a thing about herding.

But the Show Ring, no as it strikes me the same way beauty contests do.  I like to watch on TV but something about it is just not right.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: March 21, 2009, 12:28:04 AM »

GE  A pug and a rottie, with the pug dominant     

The little one always seems to be the boss!!  Growing up, we had a pitbull( big baby) and a kitty!!  The cat was the boss!!  LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 21, 2009, 12:29:38 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: March 21, 2009, 12:30:23 AM »

No, I didn't but long ago did Field Trials with my dad and his hunting dogs and also there are lots of Border Collies in the area where I live, lots of Scottish decendents and went one time to a thing about herding.

But the Show Ring, no as it strikes me the same way beauty contests do.  I like to watch on TV but something about it is just not right.

ITA!!!  Now that is all about egos!!  It breaks my heart!!  I could never!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.