April 19, 2024, 04:01:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: o/t  (Read 149912 times)
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2006, 12:00:34 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Kawish~ Have you seen the television shows Heroes and Doctor Who? I am hooked on both of them and going to watch the ones taped tonight.

no never heard of it
vms
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2006, 12:01:44 AM »

Kawish,
I think you already answered this but I wasn't totally clear if your answer was yes. Deepak is still living in Aruba and working at the Cyberzone? Is that correct?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2006, 12:02:38 AM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "Carnut"
So, you think the polis are bad guys setting up the JVDS and the K2's to take the blame and we think the polis are covering for JVDS and the K2's by discarding the real evidence.

Gee, think Dompig would allow the polis to get away with that?

no no no its just a methos the police uses (i think so that the suspecs are gonna "give up" and tell the truth..........but if the police tells 2k that jorans said that 2k did it then 2k is gonna lie back to joran to cover themself)

That's just it, from the questions we see answered in the signed statements, it sure dosen't look like anyone was asking any tough questions.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2006, 12:03:10 AM »

Quote from: "vms"
Kawish,
I think you already answered this but I wasn't totally clear if your answer was yes. Deepak is still living in Aruba and working at the Cyberzone? Is that correct?

he still lives in aruba....i dont know if he still works ate cyberzone....i do know  that he has another job also.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2006, 12:04:28 AM »

So, you think the polis are bad guys setting up the JVDS and the K2's to take the blame and we think the polis are covering for JVDS and the K2's by discarding the real evidence.

no no no its just a methos the police uses (i think so that the suspecs are gonna "give up" and tell the truth..........but if the police tells 2k that jorans said that 2k did it then 2k is gonna lie back to joran to cover themself)

This could be true...but then why do they not agree about things like going by the lighthouse or stopping at Arashi??  Those points don't have anything to do with who did what.  Those things are just about what actually happened....time wise...TY so much for answering everything.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2006, 12:06:54 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

This could be true...but then why do they not agree about things like going by the lighthouse or stopping at Arashi??  Those points don't have anything to do with who did what.  Those things are just about what actually happened....time wise...TY so much for answering everything.

yeh thats true......maybe they made a deal with each other to say that they didnt went too arashi etc etc. and then one started to tell the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2006, 12:07:03 AM »

Kawish,

he still lives in aruba....i dont know if he still works ate cyberzone....i do know  that he has another job also.

Do you know what his other job is?
vms
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #187 on: October 28, 2006, 12:07:05 AM »

Kawish,

Ok, thank you. Do you know where or what his other job is? Only answer if you feel it is appropriate to do so...just interested. I, for one, really do appreciate your patience with all the questions.

mishy
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2006, 12:07:39 AM »

kbm

I find it curious that so many guys, of different ages, hang out together.  Groups are usually more "age" conscious here.  How does everybody meet up and become friends??  My kids never had really younger friends.

well me and my friends...the most do sports and are atletic...almost nobody smokes...almost nobody does drugs i think...so since little were just together.

but in aruba you also have (2big) gangs: so then you become friend with the gangmembers no matter what age.
(im not in a gang or something like that)

What do these gangs do? Do they call themselves pimps?

Bring Natalee home...
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #189 on: October 28, 2006, 12:08:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Kawish,

yes...but im not gonna tell Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #190 on: October 28, 2006, 12:09:10 AM »

Kawish,

Fair enough  Wink
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #191 on: October 28, 2006, 12:09:56 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
kbm

I find it curious that so many guys, of different ages, hang out together.  Groups are usually more "age" conscious here.  How does everybody meet up and become friends??  My kids never had really younger friends.

well me and my friends...the most do sports and are atletic...almost nobody smokes...almost nobody does drugs i think...so since little were just together.

but in aruba you also have (2big) gangs: so then you become friend with the gangmembers no matter what age.
(im not in a gang or something like that)

What do these gangs do? Do they call themselves pimps?

no..i dont know why there are gangs...but i do know that it already started in the past and now the kids are taking it over.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #192 on: October 28, 2006, 12:10:43 AM »

yeh thats true......maybe they made a deal with each other to say that they didnt went too arashi etc etc. and then one started to tell the truth.

Yeh...I get the feeling they made a lot of deals with each other...a lesson to be learned....it is better in the long run...to tell the truth.  There are many points they still don't agree on....it appears to us someone or everyone is still lying....and WHY...if nothing bad happened??
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #193 on: October 28, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »

Kawish,

Yeah, need to Deepak on here and let him tell us himself.

Can ya get Deepak on here KBM?
mishy
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #194 on: October 28, 2006, 12:13:26 AM »

I think Deepak was already on here right after the Dr. Phil episode with the Skeeters tapes. He called himself "Nelson" and did not stay long...

Bring Natalee home...
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2006, 12:14:32 AM »

Yeh...I get the feeling they made a lot of deals with each other...a lesson to be learned....it is better in the long run...to tell the truth.  There are many points they still don't agree on....it appears to us someone or everyone is still lying....and WHY...if nothing bad happened??

yeh thats true.
i think that they thought that it would be al over in 1 day. so they just have to say that they werent the last one who saw here
mishy
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:10 AM »

Thanks for answering my questions kbm. I'm going to bed now...Cya l8r!

Bring Natalee home...
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #197 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:28 AM »

yeh thats true.
i think that they thought that it would be al over in 1 day. so they just have to say that they werent the last one who saw here

Gee, wonder who knows their way around that island well enough to disappear a body?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:34 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Thanks for answering my questions kbm. I'm going to bed now...Cya l8r!

byebye
vms
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #199 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:37 AM »

Kawish,
Is Satish still in school or is he out now and working?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.