April 26, 2024, 04:06:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: o/t  (Read 150360 times)
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #580 on: October 28, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
whuahuaha....was your reply and it is very similar to a response used by a poster....that made me wonder....just jumped in on it.  Carry on...I'm reading.  Thanks.

well thats coincedence.
i also say "well" a lot and no other posters say that often Wink

LOL good point.

yeh because when you guys see one thing....youre only thinking about it from that view....but you have to think further

KBM, I agree however some things you simply cannot discount.  For instance the habitual lies in order to protect someone if not himself.  How can you discount these lies and inconsistencies in statements?  All 3 boys, Deepak, Satish and Joran agree on one thing that I am aware of and that is ARASHI BEACH.  Earlier I asked if it is likely that there would have been activity on or near the asphalted area, where cars park, that night after Soul Beach.  Could you give me your opinion on this?  The following night when Charles Croes went there, there was in fact people there.  It can't simply be a coincidence that Charles went there and was able to get the address for Joran, can it?

yeh i also know that they didnt had to lie. (but they already got their punishment)
this year the SB was at havana beach.(i think last year also)  and i dont think that there are a lot of activities on Arash beach (only on sunday a lot of locals go there)
but i dont understand the quetions  totaly.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #581 on: October 28, 2006, 11:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Well I have not left yet after all this is just to darn interesting. I was so hoping to see a picture of Lorenzo. I saw 1 picture of him for sure right after Natalee dissapeared. It was on a MYSpace site.  I did not save the pic and a few days later I went back to the site and it said User has canceled this account.

Sandrak called me a liar and said Lorenzo had never had a myspace account. Now it has been so long I do not know if I could identify a picture of him or not. Grande if you are still here could you get my email address from Angie or Justinsmamama.I would love to see that picture to see if I remember him correctly.

KBM i seem to remember you saying you do not know Lorenzo. You also said you have known Joran a long time. Has he ever mentioned an older half brother to you? Thx in advance

Yea well there is a poster by the name of Key West on the front page HERE that once stated "Leave my Lorenzo alone".  Coincidentally a poster by the name of SANDRAK also used the nickname KEY WEST.  I cannot confirm this, but it is pretty well known that SandraK posted as Key West.  If that is the case, that "Leave my Lorenzo alone" statement certainly says alot.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #582 on: October 28, 2006, 11:49:25 PM »

kbm - would locals be hanging out at Arashi beach late at night or early in the morning?  Around 2 in the morning?  Or would it be pretty deserted there then?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #583 on: October 28, 2006, 11:50:02 PM »

but im going off...because i also need to study a little bit more.
i think i see you guys monday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2006, 11:50:43 PM »

but im going off...because i also need to study a little bit more.
i think i see you guys monday.

Have fun studying.  Save that race car pic for yourself!
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #585 on: October 28, 2006, 11:50:50 PM »

Well I have not left yet after all this is just to darn interesting. I was so hoping to see a picture of Lorenzo. I saw 1 picture of him for sure right after Natalee dissapeared. It was on a MYSpace site.  I did not save the pic and a few days later I went back to the site and it said User has canceled this account.

Sandrak called me a liar and said Lorenzo had never had a myspace account. Now it has been so long I do not know if I could identify a picture of him or not. Grande if you are still here could you get my email address from Angie or Justinsmamama.I would love to see that picture to see if I remember him correctly.

KBM i seem to remember you saying you do not know Lorenzo. You also said you have known Joran a long time. Has he ever mentioned an older half brother to you? Thx in advance

Yea well there is a poster by the name of Key West on the front page HERE that once stated "Leave my Lorenzo alone".  Coincidentally a poster by the name of SANDRAK also used the nickname KEY WEST.  I cannot confirm this, but it is pretty well known that SandraK posted as Key West.  If that is the case, that "Leave my Lorenzo alone" statement certainly says alot.

yehs i agree
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #586 on: October 28, 2006, 11:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
kbm - would locals be hanging out at Arashi beach late at night or early in the morning?  Around 2 in the morning?  Or would it be pretty deserted there then?

i dont know because i have never been there at that time. (but monday is work, but still a lot dont care hehe)

and yeh i already saved the pic Wink ty
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #587 on: October 28, 2006, 11:54:31 PM »

i dont know because i have never been there at that time. (but monday is work, but still a lot dont care hehe)

But durring the day it's pretty busy with locals then.  

You're welcome  Wink
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #588 on: October 28, 2006, 11:55:43 PM »

But durring the day it's pretty busy with locals then.  

You're welcome  Wink

yehs indeed

byebye guys...you can continue here or in the main thread it doenst really matter.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #589 on: October 28, 2006, 11:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
whuahuaha....was your reply and it is very similar to a response used by a poster....that made me wonder....just jumped in on it.  Carry on...I'm reading.  Thanks.

well thats coincedence.
i also say "well" a lot and no other posters say that often Wink

LOL good point.

yeh because when you guys see one thing....youre only thinking about it from that view....but you have to think further

KBM, I agree however some things you simply cannot discount.  For instance the habitual lies in order to protect someone if not himself.  How can you discount these lies and inconsistencies in statements?  All 3 boys, Deepak, Satish and Joran agree on one thing that I am aware of and that is ARASHI BEACH.  Earlier I asked if it is likely that there would have been activity on or near the asphalted area, where cars park, that night after Soul Beach.  Could you give me your opinion on this?  The following night when Charles Croes went there, there was in fact people there.  It can't simply be a coincidence that Charles went there and was able to get the address for Joran, can it?

yeh i also know that they didnt had to lie. (but they already got their punishment)
this year the SB was at havana beach.(i think last year also)  and i dont think that there are a lot of activities on Arash beach (only on sunday a lot of locals go there)
but i dont understand the quetions  totaly.

Natalee's mother was able to find Joran's residence with the assistance of Charles Croes.  He stated he was able to obtain this address through a source at Arashi Beach.  The irony is that this is also the location where the 3 main suspects have stated they went first with Natalee.  

Deepak Statement from June 11, 2005:
 “On the way to the "Lighthouse" me and my brother sat in front and talked and Joran and the girl were in the back and talked. I could not hear what they were talking about. At approximately where the “La Cabana Hotel” was, Satish popped in a DVD that had nude scenes in it. The girl said in English “Oh my God, whats that” (loosely translated by reporting officer: Oh my God, What is that). I then said to Joran in English: “Now she is going to think that we're perverts (loosely translated by reporting officer: Now the girls is going to think we are perverts). After a while Joran said to Satish in Dutch. “Switch off the DVD, she has had enough of it. Satish complied with the request. I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee.”
Source DEEPAK 6/11/2005 STATEMENT and ADDENDUM

A post from before the 6-11 statement by Deepak...
”The 3 men: 2 Surinam , 1 Dutch. They took her to arashi beach and all 3 had sex with her. During her vacation nobody has seen her often because she was always hanging out with a lot of different people…”
Posted by: Macamba | Wednesday, June 08, 2005 at 12:06 PM
Source: http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/04/17/aruba-natalee-holloway-comment-post-6-2/

“A lawyer for one of the Surinamese — Satish Kalpoe, 18, whose brother, Deepak, 21, also is in custody — said they told police they took Holloway to Arashi Beach, on the northern part of the island, in the early hours of May 30.”
Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html  

Transcript Nancy Grace for June 8, 2005, CNNHN Regarding bone found off of ARASHI BEACH
“Still with us, CNN correspondent Karl Penhaul. Very quickly to Karl Penhaul, Karl, did either of the three young men who took Natalee from the bar that night ever tell police that they had slept with her, had sex with her?

PENHAUL: We haven`t heard that directly because the evidence here and the witness statements here are highly confidential. The defense attorneys have seen some of those witness statements, I understand. But I do understand that, in the file, there are not three witness statements. I understand there are possibly only two witness statements.

We do hear from police sources, however, that the three men, at least one of them, says that they did go to the beach with Natalee and had some fun. The interpretation of that, I`m not aware of, Nancy .

GRACE: Now, is this coming from the defense attorneys?

PENHAUL: That "fun" bit of information was from a police source, that the three men or one of the three men, at least, had said that they`d gone to the beach with Natalee after leaving Carlos and Charlie`s and "had some fun." They didn`t specify what "had some fun" meant, but the beach where the two had gone or where the group had gone have been searched. That, I believe, is called Arashi Beach .”
Source: http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:uG0Rkl3_YLUJ:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/08/ng.01.html+%22arashi+beach%22+witness&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4&ie=UTF-8

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #590 on: October 28, 2006, 11:58:10 PM »

ill awnser 2morrow
but i think its not too difficult to get his adress
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #591 on: October 28, 2006, 11:58:39 PM »

but have a goodnight, see you all
Sam
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #592 on: October 28, 2006, 11:58:53 PM »

Good night KBM good luck with your studying.

Grande I am still hoping to get that picture.

Klaas I seem to remember Florida as a long time poster. Can you confirm this?

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #593 on: October 28, 2006, 11:59:11 PM »

Nite kbm
vms
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #594 on: October 29, 2006, 12:00:35 AM »

Good night kbm. Good luck on your test!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #595 on: October 29, 2006, 12:00:50 AM »

Good night KBM good luck with your studying.

Grande I am still hoping to get that picture.

Klaas I seem to remember Florida as a long time poster. Can you confirm this?

I believe Florida has posted here for quite some time but don't hold me to that..heck I hardly remember my name any more.

Email me at smklaasend@hotmail.com  , I'll send you something  Wink
Sam
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #596 on: October 29, 2006, 12:10:15 AM »

Thank you for answering Klaas. You will get an email from me tomorrow.. Right now it really is bedtime.

Also I bet you are like Mrs Red said sometimes and think of us in avatars. And I no longer have one. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #597 on: October 29, 2006, 12:11:26 AM »

Thank you for answering Klaas. You will get an email from me tomorrow.. Right now it really is bedtime.

Also I bet you are like Mrs Red said sometimes and think of us in avatars. And I no longer have one. LOL

Yes, I think of you as a Red X..haha

Avatars only work now in the THIRD option in your profile and they have to be from like a photobucket site with the url.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #598 on: October 29, 2006, 01:10:27 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Kawish:  I think you are much better looking than Geoffrey or Joran.  Do you get girls easily?   Would you be attracted to an American girl who looks like Natalee Holloway?

yeh i would be attracted but i also look to the inside. if i dont like the inside then im not interessed anymore

Kawish~ I just now saw this. I think that had you known Natalee, you would have found her to be an exceptional young woman. She is/was a rare gem.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

o/t
« Reply #599 on: October 29, 2006, 01:29:45 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Kawish:  I think you are much better looking than Geoffrey or Joran.  Do you get girls easily?   Would you be attracted to an American girl who looks like Natalee Holloway?

yeh i would be attracted but i also look to the inside. if i dont like the inside then im not interessed anymore

I am way behind in reading.. but thought that was a nice thing for KBM to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.