April 19, 2024, 12:25:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: o/t  (Read 149876 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #680 on: October 30, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »

Well, from here it appears PVDS is protecting a 'Guilty' son.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #681 on: October 30, 2006, 04:14:37 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
yeh but do u really think that a 17yr old boy (maybe his father) would cremate a body?

Forget the boy business.  Joran had been out at night and drinking tons and gambling.  Even had a VIP pass to C&C.  He is no boy, no matter what his age is.  I think he (and his father) would do whatever it takes to make sure Joran was safe.

By the way, where does Sander dock his boat?? (put it in the water...not the driveway).

oke i dont think a 17yr old man would cremate a body and no one knowing it.
they dont dock their boat, if they are done they put it in the dive way

Kinda why we think the 'father' did the body disposal.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #682 on: October 30, 2006, 04:16:26 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

okee why is he guilty?
i know that they lied a lottt.
but now joran says that he's saying the truth
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #683 on: October 30, 2006, 04:19:21 PM »

okee why is he guilty?

How do we know JVDS is telling the truth now?

Has he taken a lie detector test?

Has he ever had an interview where his story was the same twice?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #684 on: October 30, 2006, 04:21:06 PM »

Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #685 on: October 30, 2006, 04:23:43 PM »

Again we've all seen transcripts of all his public interviews and all of them have inconsistencies, both within the interview itself and with other interviews.

How can anyone believe him now?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #686 on: October 30, 2006, 04:25:37 PM »

okee why is he guilty?

Hi kbm -  I just wondered why you think Joran is telling the truth NOW? Do you believe it just because he says so?

Also, you stated that JOran is nice to girls - how do you know this?  Do you know girls he had been with? or is that just what is said around?

I'd just like to understand where you get your opinions from - Personal knowledge, hearing it from others?  TIA!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #687 on: October 30, 2006, 04:27:22 PM »

yeh but oke lets for exaple say:
if he admits that he's guilty then all you guys will believe it.

but if he admits that he's unguilty then no one of you guys will believe it.

so if he's really unguilty than for him its impossible to make you guys believe it, or am i wrong? (and yeh in the past they lied)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #688 on: October 30, 2006, 04:29:23 PM »

Ya know one of the reasons I don't believe the 'I left the girl on the beach' as the truth is because on one was there to see that he did it.

Conversely, since no one was there to see that he 'left the girl on the breach' then no one else was there to do anything to disappear the girl.

Kind of a logic thing.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

o/t
« Reply #689 on: October 30, 2006, 04:30:10 PM »

hi kbm -- I think the question is:  where do the Koens "launch" their boat when they put it into the water.

glad you're here
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #690 on: October 30, 2006, 04:31:58 PM »

yeh but oke lets for exaple say:
if he admits that he's guilty then all you guys will believe it.

but if he admits that he's unguilty then no one of you guys will believe it.

so if he's really unguilty than for him its impossible to make you guys believe it, or am i wrong? (and yeh in the past they lied)

They also said a lot of things other than just he HI drop off lie that could not have been true as well.

For one thing we are pretty sure Nat's family would dispute that Nat would find being on the beach her last night on the island as something 'romantic'.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #691 on: October 30, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »

okee why is he guilty?
but now joran says that he's saying the truth[/quote]

Hi kbm -  I just wondered why you think Joran is telling the truth NOW? Do you believe it just because he says so? (i spoke with him and to me it seemed that he was telling te truth, and i think he wouldnt do such a thing)

Also, you stated that JOran is nice to girls - how do you know this?  Do you know girls he had been with? or is that just what is said around? (i saw him with girls and girlfriend and he was nice (that doesnt say he's always nice))

I'd just like to understand where you get your opinions from - Personal knowledge, hearing it from others? (both)
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #692 on: October 30, 2006, 04:34:27 PM »

Ya know one of the reasons I don't believe the 'I left the girl on the beach' as the truth is because on one was there to see that he did it.

Conversely, since no one was there to see that he 'left the girl on the breach' then no one else was there to do anything to disappear the girl.

Kind of a logic thing.

-if he was alone than also no body can have prove that he really did it.

-its possible that she stayed on the beach for a couple of minutes, and that somebody came
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #693 on: October 30, 2006, 04:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
hi kbm -- I think the question is:  where do the Koens "launch" their boat when they put it into the water.

glad you're here

ooh then can launch it everywere. i think they do it at marriot but that doesnt make them guilty hehe Razz
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #694 on: October 30, 2006, 04:36:23 PM »

Kind of a logic thing.

-its possible that she stayed on the beach for a couple of minutes, and that somebody came

Again that's one more reason to not believe JVDS story about even being on the beach with the girl.

You have to start making excuses to cover for him.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #695 on: October 30, 2006, 04:36:55 PM »

but did your president lie to you??
i still didn get a awnser
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #696 on: October 30, 2006, 04:38:02 PM »

okee why is he guilty?

Hi kbm -  I just wondered why you think Joran is telling the truth NOW? Do you believe it just because he says so? (i spoke with him and to me it seemed that he was telling te truth, and i think he wouldnt do such a thing)

Also, you stated that JOran is nice to girls - how do you know this?  Do you know girls he had been with? or is that just what is said around? (i saw him with girls and girlfriend and he was nice (that doesnt say he's always nice))

I'd just like to understand where you get your opinions from - Personal knowledge, hearing it from others? (both)[/quote]

Thanks for honestly answering me....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #697 on: October 30, 2006, 04:39:48 PM »

Quote from: Carnut

Kind of a logic thing.

Again that's one more reason to not believe JVDS story about even being on the beach with the girl. (so because he was alone you dont believe him...and make him guilty)

You have to start making excuses to cover for him. ( i dont cover him....i just say that he could be guilty or unguilty. im just giving my view
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #698 on: October 30, 2006, 04:44:24 PM »

Kawish

If you were the person that came upon Natalee, on the beach...nobody saw you there...wouldn't you just rob her or rape her or whatever and run away??  Why would someone that was not seen by anyone go to all the trouble of making her disappear?? No, I think the only ones to go to that much trouble are the ones she was seen with. Otherwise, we would have found her body.

Thanks windsor.  I'm not very good on boating terms (I'm landlocked).
Windsor
Scared Monkey

o/t
« Reply #699 on: October 30, 2006, 04:47:06 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Kawish

If you were the person that came upon Natalee, on the beach...nobody saw you there...wouldn't you just rob her or rape her or whatever and run away??  Why would someone that was not seen by anyone go to all the trouble of making her disappear?? No, I think the only ones to go to that much trouble are the ones she was seen with. Otherwise, we would have found her body.

Thanks windsor.  I'm not very good on boating terms (I'm landlocked).
Wink my pleasure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.