April 23, 2024, 01:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: o/t  (Read 150111 times)
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #720 on: October 30, 2006, 05:11:38 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "Windsor"
kbm -- why do you think Joran hit his chest and said, "What do you want me to do about it," when Beth said she wanted her daughter back?  I've always found this odd behavior, IMO.

i think that that he said that because thousands of ppl are saying that he's guilty....i heard that the police hit him etc.  so if youre really innocent than you cant really do a lot about it. you can only tell the truth and wait.
(and yeh they lied....and one is still lying)

An innocent person would have been out searching the beach for the girl ASAP.  An innocent person would have been surprised and scared and tried to find her.  An innocent person doesn't lie...they get defensive and scream, "I didn't do it".  How did you react when it was stated you were at C&C's that night??  You got mad and declared your innocence...just like a person not guilty.

yeh but if youre in jail that fast and the mother comes after 12hours and begins saying that youre raper and murder. and they are already searching for her. (than what does it help it you also searches)...i would first get attorney etc etc too prove my innocence.

but for 2k i know that their pretty calm and dont immediatly would scream "i didnt do it". because if you scream that then it doenst make you unguilty.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #721 on: October 30, 2006, 05:13:50 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
but did your president lie to you??
i still didn get a awnser

This in not the forum to discuss politics, there's a special forum for discussing politics.

oke
but still i think that bush lied about murdering ppl secretly or something like that too the whole world, and (almost) everybody accepts it.
but now j2k lied and you repeat it 20 times a day Razz (dont take it personal)

Ah, so if we lie and get away with it, then it's alright for JVDS to lie and get away with it?

no
but i just didnt heard more about the case
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #722 on: October 30, 2006, 05:13:52 PM »

kbm -- why do you think Joran hit his chest and said, "What do you want me to do about it," when Beth said she wanted her daughter back?  I've always found this odd behavior, IMO.

i think that that he said that because thousands of ppl are saying that he's guilty....i heard that the police hit him etc.  so if youre really innocent than you cant really do a lot about it. you can only tell the truth and wait.

An innocent person would have been out searching the beach for the girl ASAP.  An innocent person would have been surprised and scared and tried to find her.  An innocent person doesn't lie...they get defensive and scream, "I didn't do it".  How did you react when it was stated you were at C&C's that night??  You got mad and declared your innocence...just like a person not guilty.

yeh but if youre in jail that fast and the mother comes after 12hours and begins saying that youre raper and murder. and they are already searching for her. (than what does it help it you also searches)...i would first get attorney etc etc too prove my innocence.

but for 2k i know that their pretty calm and dont immediatly would scream "i didnt do it". because if you scream that then it doenst make you unguilty.

Must not have gotten very good attorneys, none have proved their innocence yet.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #723 on: October 30, 2006, 05:16:44 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Kawish

If you were the person that came upon Natalee, on the beach...nobody saw you there...wouldn't you just rob her or rape her or whatever and run away??  Why would someone that was not seen by anyone go to all the trouble of making her disappear?? No, I think the only ones to go to that much trouble are the ones she was seen with. Otherwise, we would have found her body.

Thanks windsor.  I'm not very good on boating terms (I'm landlocked).
yeh thats true

-but if you think logically than its still not normal that a few ppl can make a body dissapear.

-and if someone came by and rape her then i think he would make the body dissapear (i dont know how). so they dont get DNA, because if they get dna then he's guilty but also than its prove that joran is unguilty.
so thats why he made the body dissapear, so that j2k get all the blame i think

but if no one saw that other person they probably wouldn't care if they left dna evidence. However, if people saw you w/ Natalee then you would be very interested to destoy the evidence, being her body. Therefore, pvds saying no body no case.

o/t, make sure you research the questions you got wrong on your test. it may not help your test score but will make you smarter.

no but if they got evidence (dna) then they would continue search. and maybe the other person doesnt know if persons saw him in that area.

and yes i think ill do that Wink ty
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #724 on: October 30, 2006, 05:17:44 PM »

Joran did not get to jail fast.  They had ten days to clean things up.  Yes, they knew he was the last with Natalee.  If I had been confronted I would have tried my best to find her BECAUSE I was innocent and accuse me of something bad if she wasn't found.  Iwould have gotten the whole tennis team together to search....before any search team showed up.  I would have been scared...not arrogant.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #725 on: October 30, 2006, 05:18:28 PM »

Must not have gotten very good attorneys, none have proved their innocence yet.

(yeh i do admit...that some attorneys are bad)
but still their guiltiness also isnt proved.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #726 on: October 30, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

This in not the forum to discuss politics, there's a special forum for discussing politics.

oke
but still i think that bush lied about murdering ppl secretly or something like that too the whole world, and (almost) everybody accepts it.

You are joking right? This is supposed to be humor? Pretty laim attempt to deflect attention away from the issue at hand. Next we will have an OJ comparison.

The way your political leaders are in Aruba, ya best stick to keeping to whether they are lying to you are not.

Nice attempt at humor, though.

oh sorry i didnt try to deflect attention away from the issue

and i also say that the political leaders here dont lie.

They don't huh? That's even funnier.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #727 on: October 30, 2006, 05:21:02 PM »

Joran did not get to jail fast.  They had ten days to clean things up.  Yes, they knew he was the last with Natalee.  If I had been confronted I would have tried my best to find her BECAUSE I was innocent and accuse me of something bad if she wasn't found.  Iwould have gotten the whole tennis team together to search....before any search team showed up.  I would have been scared...not arrogant.

i wasnt there. but i think he just listened to his attorney and waited to see what was going to happen. (and they were scarred....i think in that period that agreed to say that they left are at HI...but im not sure)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #728 on: October 30, 2006, 05:21:16 PM »

yeh but do u really think that a 17yr old boy (maybe his father) would cremate a body?

Yes I do.  It's all about who you know and Paulus knows a lot of people.

There are many ways to make a body disappear.

1. Burn
2. Dismember and take her out to sea
3. Bury in a place where no one would look like a cemetary with other bodies
Windsor
Scared Monkey

o/t
« Reply #729 on: October 30, 2006, 05:23:23 PM »

kbm -- how many times have you discussed Natalee's disappearance with Joran?

and with Deepak?

and with Satish?

just curious

thanks
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #730 on: October 30, 2006, 05:25:10 PM »

oooh sorry I have too go to soccer training.
i totally forgot the time
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #731 on: October 30, 2006, 05:29:57 PM »

i wasnt there. but i think he just listened to his attorney and waited to see what was going to happen. (and they were scarred....i think in that period that agreed to say that they left are at HI...but im not sure)

His very first attorney was his father.  If this had happened to you.  You supposedly snuck out and the police show up at the door (once again you supposedly snuck out), what would your father do??  I would drag my kids' butt to wherever he said he left Natalee and not let him back home until he found her.  Why was the  father not angry at the kids' dishonesty and concerned for the poor girl??  That is just not a normal reaction.  Unless you know your kid has problems and you've always covered for him and this is the big one or unless you too were involved.  What would your dad have said or done to you THAT night??
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #732 on: October 30, 2006, 06:03:04 PM »

Good one Red !

I continue to stand with the girl.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #733 on: October 30, 2006, 06:10:25 PM »

yeh but oke lets for exaple say:
if he admits that he's guilty then all you guys will believe it.

but if he admits that he's unguilty then no one of you guys will believe it.

so if he's really unguilty than for him its impossible to make you guys believe it, or am i wrong? (and yeh in the past they lied)

Not really, kbm. The Kalpoes lied in the beginning, at least with the Holiday Inn drop off story. Joran has continued to change his version of events (who, if anyone, picked him up from beach?). While I do not believe the Kalpoes are completely innocent, I do believe that Joran is far more guilty than they are.

The FBI profiled Joran as a sociopath. I am a psychotherapist, kbm, and I pegged Joran for that from the start. I work with people who are just like Joran. Charming, good at trying to talk himself out of situations, but will stick a knife into even those he professes to love. That includes friends.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #734 on: October 30, 2006, 06:19:19 PM »

yeh but still...where could they bury a body (or let a body disapear)...with al those searches for natalee... all those infrared pictures....all the search teams etc etc etc.
i dont know any good place.

I wouldn't know how to dispose of a body either.  That's not to say there aren't people in my city that do.  It's been done!  Some of these people might even be doing business with people in Aruba.  Or Mexico.  Or Columbia.  Or the Caymens.  If I lived in a small town, I or my family members might actually know some of these types of people.  Perhaps Paulus does.  That's what many of us suspect.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #735 on: October 30, 2006, 07:05:51 PM »

oke

You are joking right? This is supposed to be humor? Pretty laim attempt to deflect attention away from the issue at hand. Next we will have an OJ comparison.

The way your political leaders are in Aruba, ya best stick to keeping to whether they are lying to you are not.

Nice attempt at humor, though.

oh sorry i didnt try to deflect attention away from the issue

and i also say that the political leaders here dont lie.

They don't huh? That's even funnier.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hehe sorry
you guys know what i mean
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #736 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:43 PM »

Quote from: "San"
yeh but do u really think that a 17yr old boy (maybe his father) would cremate a body?

1. Burn

it is possible what you are saying...but personaly i  think that if they did that, somebody would see it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #737 on: October 30, 2006, 07:25:57 PM »

Please tell us why you seem so convinced that Joran is not guilty. ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #738 on: October 30, 2006, 07:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "San"

1. Burn

it is possible what you are saying...but personaly i  think that if they did that, somebody would see it.

Well we seem to disagree on this but that's OK.

If you are burying a body during the day at a cemetery no one would notice at all.  I'm not saying Joran did the burying but Paulus knows a lot of people and this could be done and no one would think twice about it.

As far as dismembering a body there is all kinds of people who could do this.  In fact it is a favorite technique of the mafia.
memphis
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #739 on: October 30, 2006, 07:36:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Please tell us why you seem so convinced that Joran is not guilty. ?

cuz mama just can't handle that  Rolling Eyes

OK, sorry.  Laughing  I'm slinking back to the lively now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.