March 28, 2024, 11:39:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: o/t  (Read 148424 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #940 on: November 01, 2006, 08:04:51 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
no there are not really world players.
they just started a couple of years.
but maybe in 10yrs it has become big

Have you ever been to California??  It's beautiful, ocean and sun then driving distance to mountains and snow....if, of course you don't get stuck in traffic.  Have you been to the states??
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #941 on: November 01, 2006, 08:08:53 PM »

ive been to the states....but not to California
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #942 on: November 01, 2006, 08:11:35 PM »

ive been to the states....but not to California

California is the only place that I've heard of that had the beach tennis....but maybe Florida or somewhere else has it too.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #943 on: November 01, 2006, 08:14:08 PM »

yeh i saw the video on intenet.
but there its much bigger
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #944 on: November 01, 2006, 08:22:15 PM »

So, kbm, how about a little island gossip.  Have you ever met or seen Julia Renfro??  What is her story?? What is G. Dompig doing now??  Has Satish graduated yet?? Are the store owners downtown, worried about the new mall??  Hear the judge didn't show up for the K@ hearing today.  Have you heard why??
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #945 on: November 01, 2006, 08:38:01 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
So, kbm, how about a little island gossip.  Have you ever met or seen Julia Renfro??  What is her story?? What is G. Dompig doing now??  Has Satish graduated yet?? Are the store owners downtown, worried about the new mall??  Hear the judge didn't show up for the K@ hearing today.  Have you heard why??

no i dont know JR. I also dont know what GD is doing,
and no SK didnt graduated yet.
yes the store owners worry because the new mall is goin to be big....but also some are moving there.
and i dont know why the judge didnt come, typical aruban
Kathya0427
Scared Monkey

o/t
« Reply #946 on: November 01, 2006, 08:41:21 PM »

kbm...I don't post much...but I do read and I am really enjoying you being here and answering questions...thank you...you sound like a nice young man...how old are you?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #947 on: November 01, 2006, 08:51:48 PM »

Quote from: "Kathya0427"
kbm...I don't post much...but I do read and I am really enjoying you being here and answering questions...thank you...you sound like a nice young man...how old are you?

ooh ty that you say that...because i really dont know if you guys want too hear it. Very Happy
but hehe im only 16 Razz
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #948 on: November 01, 2006, 09:05:52 PM »

you really made me happy with that post Laughing  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #949 on: November 01, 2006, 09:05:58 PM »

16 is good.  You're getting first hand cultural exposure and practice in English.  You're at the age that you can grow and be whatever you dream.  You should seek exposure to new opinions and ways of thinking.  You don't have to believe everything, but you should always attempt to
try and figure out why others think the way they do.  It's much easier to just think, be and do what you're told.  It's much harder to try and see a different viewpoint. Yep, you're the perfect age.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #950 on: November 01, 2006, 09:12:04 PM »

16 is good.  You're getting first hand cultural exposure and practice in English.  You're at the age that you can grow and be whatever you dream.  You should seek exposure to new opinions and ways of thinking.  You don't have to believe everything, but you should always attempt to
try and figure out why others think the way they do.  It's much easier to just think, be and do what you're told.  It's much harder to try and see a different viewpoint. Yep, you're the perfect age.

you say that to me? so you say that im looking to everything from one view. i look to (almost) everything from so many points of view.
and i try to get everything. and then i make my own conclusion.
i just thaugt that a lot of you guys looked everything only from one point of view. Confused
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #951 on: November 01, 2006, 09:21:38 PM »

you say that to me? so you say that im looking to everything from one view. i look to (almost) everything from so many points of view.
and i try to get everything. and then i make my own conclusion.
i just thaugt that a lot of you guys looked everything only from one point of view. Confused

I was actually commending you for making the effort to post on a us site.  I have enjoyed talking to you...and I knew you were young.  I think it's great when I see people your age taking advantage of new opportunities. I believe, most of us have worked very hard to search out info and actually are on this board because we came to the same conclusion after a lot of work.  Some did not feel the same and left.  If anything, I wish you would have come to the forum sooner.  I wasn't insulting you.  Sorry if you took it that way.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #952 on: November 01, 2006, 09:25:57 PM »

oh sorry then i took the wrong way Embarassed
but why would you like it if i came to the forum sooner? because you guys are also trying too convince me that j2k is guilty (thats not bad).
and yeh if i cam sooner...i think everything would go the same way.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

o/t
« Reply #953 on: November 01, 2006, 09:34:33 PM »

but why would you like it if i came to the forum sooner? because you guys are also trying too convince me that j2k is guilty (thats not bad).

Because I would have liked to have heard from a young Aruban early on.  What the weekends were like, the issue of the gangs, lots of stuff.  We had to find most things ourself.  There are a couple that still post on the FP and I like reading their thoughts.  Most Arubans we hear from are paid by AHATA to post bogus things.  All that does is make everyone upset.  I'm not trying to convince you of anything.  I just want ideas that make sense. And, I even think you have a hard time explaining why anyone would tell so many lies.  What if Natalee had been your sister.  How would you feel??
It's late kbm, have a good night.  Thanks for coming on with the "old" people.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #954 on: November 01, 2006, 09:39:17 PM »

Because I would have liked to have heard from a young Aruban early on.  What the weekends were like, the issue of the gangs, lots of stuff.  We had to find most things ourself.  There are a couple that still post on the FP and I like reading their thoughts.  Most Arubans we hear from are paid by AHATA to post bogus things.  All that does is make everyone upset.  I'm not trying to convince you of anything.  I just want ideas that make sense. And, I even think you have a hard time explaining why anyone would tell so many lies.  What if Natalee had been your sister.  How would you feel??
It's late kbm, have a good night.  Thanks for coming on with the "old" people.

yeh but if i would quit after one day you guys would think that i would get paid by AHATA...you you guys know that ahata did those things?
If natalee was my sister i would feel bad. But i was Anita vdS then i also would feel very bad. because trough her eyes her unguilty son and her unguilty man were in jail.
yeh you also have a good night Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #955 on: November 01, 2006, 10:05:38 PM »

kbm~ I think that you are a very sweet young man with a good head on your shoulders (meaning you are a good person with discerning judgement).

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #956 on: November 01, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
kbm~ I think that you are a very sweet young man with a good head on your shoulders (meaning you are a good person with discerning judgement).

hehe ty
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #957 on: November 02, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »

Good Morning, KBM,

Don't get your feelings hurt here.  You see on the Lively Discussion Thread, we also say rather harsh things to each other.   Confused Especially to me.   Sad

Sometimes that is necessary to see things better or from another side I guess.  I seem to get a lot of scrutiny on my posts there.   Rolling Eyes If a person holds a different point of view, it can read like they are saying you should see it their way but it just means think about their point of view instead of just your own.  

They don't mean you have to think what they think, just consider why they think that.   Smile

My son who is vegan says he practices CRON or CRAN.  Caloric restriction with optimal nutrition or caloric restriction with adequate nutrition.  He deliberately wants to be super thin because he believes it increases life span and cites dozens of studies that support this in animals.  I think I would rather live shorter life enjoying food!  I think he is anorexic but he is over 21 so I can't do anything about it.   Crying or Very sad

And the other youngest one broke his arm skateboarding and is too old to be doing that anyway.  Broke his arm and collar bone (clavicle).  And my oldest one just got married in a very nice wedding in Washington DC where he lives and works.

So you see, I am familiar with young men and you do seem like a nice one.  I have changed my opinion of you since you have posted more.  I don't share your POV re Joran but understand how it would be hard to believe someone you know did something like make Natalee disappear.

But somebody did.  We just want to know what happened to her no matter who did it.  And we don't like that they lied.  Judge said he couldn't get a flight to Aruba.  But even if the judge clears them as suspects, it won't change what people think about them lying.

Have a good day and hope your grades are not suffering because you are on the internet.  Get good grades so you will have scholarships for college.

But I think in the Netherlands you get a break on tuition anyway, don't you?  Do you have to pay for college or is it government sponsored?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #958 on: November 02, 2006, 12:57:02 PM »

Hi Anna and kbm!

Anna, I have always meant to tell you that your sig line is based on something that produced a very long, serious discussion back in my salad days ... kbm may not have heard of the expression, "The world is going to hell in a handbasket".

The lengthy, pointless discussion had to do with "What Is a Handbasket?"  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

o/t
« Reply #959 on: November 02, 2006, 02:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hi Anna and kbm!

Anna, I have always meant to tell you that your sig line is based on something that produced a very long, serious discussion back in my salad days ... kbm may not have heard of the expression, "The world is going to hell in a handbasket".

The lengthy, pointless discussion had to do with "What Is a Handbasket?"  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I've been involved in conversations like that!

Hi kbm, I really enjoy reading your posts.  Thanks for sticking around...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.