April 20, 2024, 12:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 214704 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 18, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 05:37:45 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »

If we could bag what I just said over there, we could double the corn crop in Kansas!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

I was thinking that new search article was in a Dutch paper, not Aruban.  Maybe it's MY meds. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »

I was left behind while composing a post.

Talk about being lonely in a crowd.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

I was thinking that new search article was in a Dutch paper, not Aruban.  Maybe it's MY meds. 

It was in a Dutch paper first, and Aruban paper picked it up.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »

I think you are correct in that it first appeared in a Dutch paper and was then picked up by only one Aruban one.  And then never heard of again.  By now we should have details, dates, etc. if it were actually going to happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

It was in a Dutch paper first, an Aruban paper picked it up.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »

Correct 2NYSonsMom, this was the original article

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ad.nl%2Fbuitenland%2F3007028%2FDave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=en%7Cnl%7Cfirmly&swap=1

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 07:03:09 PM »

It was in a Dutch paper first, and Aruban paper picked it up.

salut

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »

I was left behind while composing a post.

Talk about being lonely in a crowd.

Janet

I was trying to post too Janet.  You were not alone!  

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 07:05:29 PM »

Do you like him bastibro? I think he's big in your country eh?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54131.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Netherlands concerned about moving container port
March 19, 2009, 14:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - In the Netherlands there are concerns expressed about the relocation of the container port of Oranjestad to Barcadera. State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) said after Chamber of VVD MP Johan Remkes to the port in a conversation with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber Aruba next week to raise.

Remkes suggested last month a series of questions which he also refers to the letter from the Chamber of Commerce, employers ATIA and other industry representatives to the President of the Aruban parliament. These organizations express strong objections against the port. Remkes will of the State know what financial risks Aruba is and whether the government has taken to the procurement. Even the Dutch parliament wants to know what agreements the Aruban government has made in Melia / Trusam group development rights in the port of Oranjestad.

There have been tendering for such development rights, transfer of the container port and the selection of the consultant MTBS, the VVD parliamentarian.

In its answer is not on State's questions Remkes port because it is the responsibility of the Aruban government. She writes that she forwarded the questions to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. "During a debate in the Lower House today said Remkes not to accept the answer of the Secretary of State. "It may not have me to answer by referring to the Aruban Prime Minister. That would be a state law November. Bijleveld said that it was not intended. "I go it on their own questions to the Prime Minister."

The Secretary of State next week in Aruba for a short working visit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 07:08:13 PM »

You are correct, it was in ad.nl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 07:10:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54130.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Economy shrinks by 2 percent
March 19, 2009, 14:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The economy shrinks by 2.1 percent according to economic estimates of Department Economic Affairs, Trade and Industry this year. Especially with the construction is bad

In the second edition of Aruba Economic Outlook notes the economy of Aruba anything but rosy.

The global crisis in the financial market begins to get its impact on tourism and trade in real estate on the island. The Gross National Product shrink by 2.1 percent due to a decrease in the number of tourists by 7.5 percent. The number of cruise tourists will be equal to the considerable growth (15.4%) last year. The falling oil price which makes for cheaper prices, said Economic Affairs. This has an impact on inflation. This is expected to be an average of 4.1 percent compared with 8 percent last year (December 2007 - December 2008).
Private consumption fell by one tenth percent from last year to 0.7 percent. In the construction sector, leading indicator of new investment in Aruba, are striking blows. After a decline in the number of new projects in 2007 and 2008, the estimated investment to zero percent. The import of products and services is less, after a growth of 1.2 percent in 2008 is now a decline of 2 percent is expected.

Economic Affairs is in May with an adaptation of the economic forecast, based on new data from the private sector, and the budget of the fund with the funds of Plant Hotel starts.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

Do you like him bastibro? I think he's big in your country eh?

where your heart is full of, over flows your mouth

never lift the pressure of evil island
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09am -  on: Today at 04:15:50 PM 

My point is - 12/20 was the first day of the search.
12/20 they emailed the correct dimensions of the cage to the 'cage builder'.
CapsLockWizard's first FP post was registers at SM on the evening 12/20

They picked up the model cage the morning of the 12/21.
Anonimo's CapsLockWizard's first FP post was on the night of 12/21.
Anonimo's FP posts were the very next night, on 12/22.

I wonder who made the cage, as well as which day they met with "the detective and his brother".

I messed that up originally trying to hurry, just wanted to correct it...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54134.php

Google translation:

Figures AZV speak against Minister Wever
March 19, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In a leaked letter to the then Director of AZV, Ru Croes, said Minister of Health Booshi Wever in no uncertain terms the contract for the transmission of cardiac patients to the Fundacion Instituto Cardioinfantil Cardio-Logic in Bogota, Colombia to cease and using the services of the private hospital Funda Cardio in Valencia, Venezuela.

In the letter, dated June 7, 2007, the Minister refers to an article in the Diario of the same day, in which patients would have complained about their treatment in the Colombian hospital. "Again it was morning in newspaper reports, especially on page 3 of the Diario, mentioned the perils which the broadcast AZV patients face in Colombia. Since late 2006 I have repeatedly requested the services of one or more devices in Valencia, Venezuela, to use, since the prices of Valencia significantly lower for high-quality cardiac care, and that the complaints should be VWB Colombia constrained. "The letter demands a response from the Minister Croes on the article in Diario and confirmation that he would use the services in Valencia. "Your starting point was always top quality at the lowest price. You are the last 6 months this clearly departed. If you are not convincing reasons, I will take the necessary measures. "

Valencia: 4 million
The estimated health care based on the number of broadcasts by AZV for the year 2008 is shown however that the total cost for broadcasting to Venezuela for more than 4 million florin cardiology respectively. That was more than one million above the budgeted amount of around 3 million florin. In 2008, 108 programs have been to Venezuela in connection with heart surgeries, seven more than Colombia. Deployment to Colombia in 2008 totaled some 1.5 million florin cost, over one million less than the budgeted amount.

Bogotá
In the March 17 edition of this newspaper wrote about a qualitative research that some Aruban cardiologists in July 2008 would have made on behalf of Ru Croes. In this study, the Fundacion Instituto Cardioinfantil Cardio-Logic in Bogota, Colombia and the private hospital Funda Cardio in Valencia, Venezuela compared. The Colombian not for profit hospital by the team 'significantly better' found. For example, the hospital, in contrast to Valencia or 24 hours a day, seven days a week and enjoy the more expertise and resources, all operations in house, which in Valencia would not be possible.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »

Come Look in the musings!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

I cannot comprehend an ongoing ocean search when you consider Kyle Kingman's own words that imply that John Silvetti cannot rule out that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap which was recovered by only the Arubans ... the Arubans who have prevented justice from prevailing for the 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Then there are the words of Kyle Kingman ... the Persistence own ROV operator/analysis ... which states that the remaining targets are not Natalee Holloway related.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.