June 03, 2024, 03:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216843 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2009, 03:25:29 PM »

A little birdie from the Florida area just told me that this is not a well known publication, fwiw.

I hope Fox news isn't being duped too...

We'll probably see CapsLockWizard holding a Donkey-Bone...I swear!I found it in Moko,No montanja,no monseratt,,no,no reallly...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2009, 03:27:19 PM »

Jen - yes I think Shango may have been from that area but I'm sure just coincidence. 

Thanks Klaas.

Isn't this also the area Jorge Pesquera landed after leaving Aruba?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »

Jen - yes I think Shango may have been from that area but I'm sure just coincidence. 

Thanks Klaas.

Let me just add the links we know of to that area.............

Shango was Broward

Pesquera is Palm Beach

Gabriel Leo and Jairo Dirksen (iirc) Broward

Charles John Croes  Miami

Charles Croes has Miami family

Jossy has addresses in Miami -- and maybe Broward
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »

From the guy who broke the news.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/natalee_holloway_body_found_aruba.php

Tom Francis says:

As I said, details remain very vague. We're trying to get specifics. I must protect the anonymity of my source, so I can't publicize the flight number or time. In short, I can't elaborate beyond what we already have, but I assure you we're working on it.

This is not a hoax. And as everyone knows, there have been a number of false leads in the case. When we know one way or the other, we'll let you know.

charlierat says:
Sady, if this is indeed Natalee's body, they still have to determine the cause of death and, if it is due to foul play, there still has to be a forensic link to Joran (or someone else, for that matter) before anyone can be arrested.

Still, I hope that this is the brek we have all been waiting for. I'm not holding my breath this time, though.

Posted On: Friday, Mar. 20 2009 @ 3:26PM

klaasend says:
Charlierat - where were you May 29-30th 2005? Wink

Posted On: Friday, Mar. 20 2009 @ 3:31PM
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

It is extremely hard to concentrate on work when this is in Natalee thread and also what is going on in Haleigh thread and then also the docs release in Caylee thread.

I, like the rest of you, will not get my hopes up.  Makes no sense a dog was sent over and remains found.  Would not need dog if they know where remains are.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »

I would just like to see Natalee brought home. Then we can think about what happens after that. Just give Beth her girl back.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »

The author of the article Tom Francis says:

As I said, details remain very vague. We're trying to get specifics. I must protect the anonymity of my source, so I can't publicize the flight number or time. In short, I can't elaborate beyond what we already have, but I assure you we're working on it.

This is not a hoax. And as everyone knows, there have been a number of false leads in the case. When we know one way or the other, we'll let you know.

Posted On: Friday, Mar. 20 2009 @ 2:58PM

never lift the pressure of evil island
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »

Anna - How would you feel about making contact with Mos' office? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Let me just add the links we know of to that area.............

Shango was Broward

Pesquera is Palm Beach

Gabriel Leo and Jairo Dirksen (iirc) Broward

Charles John Croes  Miami

Charles Croes has Miami family

Jossy has addresses in Miami -- and maybe Broward

Broward County:

http://floridacastles.net/Broward.html

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2009, 03:40:02 PM »

A little birdie from the Florida area just told me that this is not a well known publication, fwiw.

IMO, I don't think Fox cares if it's duped.  It's BOMBSHELL news if true and oops if false.

The NY Post once carried inaccurate information and misquoted friends of Natalee and Fox and Friends repeated it as though gospel on their morning program.  I recall furiously emailing them to no avail, however.

The NYPost has been totally unreliable on this all along.

I tihnk Shepherd Smith also carried one of their bogus stories and we all furiously emailed him as well.

Does anyone else recall that happening?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »

Caps doesn't have a new job as an airline attendant does he?   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

We'll probably see CapsLockWizard holding a Donkey-Bone...I swear!I found it in Moko,No montanja,no monseratt,,no,no reallly...

... or the cemetery.  Anywhere but the ocean.

++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

71.  Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

TEST LOGIG SENARIO 1:

In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two ways.

1. In the grounds. But this procedure has stop due to not enough cemetery.

2. In a Kelder. A Kelder is a place above ground with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar inside a Cemetery. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.

Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.

There are several (7) CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot. From those seven, three is close from my analysis and from those 3, the one in Noord is to visible and no high walls. The one in Ponton/ Oranjestad is in public site from the front but from the back it has possibilities. The one in Paradera has most likely and it has a wall but anybody with a pickup or can climb easy over the wall second it is no visible from public site.

The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.

To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.

But

If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.

This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.

a. Move dead body to a cemetery,

b. Cemetery door closed, then jump the fence with the body.

c. Inside the cemetery look for an open Kelder or break one open.

d. Put body in it

e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.

f. Make cement in a bucket

g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.

h. Paint the wall

And you are done.

The flaws with this logic are that it do not account for a missing shoe.
And so this cannot be complete true and do not compute. But possible.

<snipped>

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.

Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »

You don't suppose this is the "new search" previously spoken of as being underwater, do you?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »

The questions I have -

Why would anyone be sure enough that this was Natalee's remains and not someone else?

Perhaps they found the missing drivers license?  Shoes?  Skirt?  

I'm thinking a dog would find remains, not identify them.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »

It is extremely hard to concentrate on work when this is in Natalee thread and also what is going on in Haleigh thread and then also the docs release in Caylee thread.

I, like the rest of you, will not get my hopes up.  Makes no sense a dog was sent over and remains found.  Would not need dog if they know where remains are.

I find the source of the leak very suspicious but ...

Maybe a confession was made and ... only the general area is known.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2009, 03:45:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I know, long time no see ...

I just did a bit of news surfing and saw the FOX story about the cadaver dog flying to Aruba. (Now - everyone visualize the flying dog ...  did CAPS ever claim that wonder dog skill too? )

Just wanted to see what y'all thought (not much!) and to say hello.

And showing off my Easter Lily.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2009, 03:47:47 PM »

Anna - How would you feel about making contact with Mos' office? 

I guess I could try but need a bit of quiet to concentrate so as to be more coherent.

Having had my contact exposed, I doubt they respond as last time they were asking me a ton of questions.  It went from "don't hesitate to ask any time you have concerns" to "who are you and why are you asking"  after those who only want their own theories to be correct because of their ego issues accusations were posted in the internet which I am sure someone pointed out to Mos' office.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2009, 03:50:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I know, long time no see ...

I just did a bit of news surfing and saw the FOX story about the cadaver dog flying to Aruba. (Now - everyone visualize the flying dog ...  did CAPS ever claim that wonder dog skill too? )

Just wanted to see what y'all thought (not much!) and to say hello.

And showing off my Easter Lily.

msmarple

I am so happy you popped in.  It has been a while.

I love your Easter Lily.

CBB

Could you please replace my shamrock with an Easter Lily.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »

Did the plane land in Aruba yet?  How many hours is it?  

On a related note, did Aruba ever get that dedicated search and rescue dog?  I keep thinking they were starting from scratch, it's been almost four years.  And I mean lonnggg...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.