June 03, 2024, 03:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216840 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #700 on: March 21, 2009, 12:30:12 PM »

The witness came forward over one year ago.  Since then ... the pond has been searched by the Persistence crew and ... the pond has been privately search in an attempt to locate another missing person.

Something does not make sense.

Janet

+++++++

Chicopee Man Leading Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted: March 20, 2009 03:20 PM PDT
Updated: March 21, 2009 08:37 AM PDT
By: Elizabeth Corridan

CHICOPEE, Mass. (abc40) -- There is a new lead in the case for missing teen Natalee Holloway and a Chicopee man is leading the investigation.  Fred Golba runs Coast to Coast Canine.  He specializes in finding bodies and has found hundreds of remains around the World.  Golba is also the Chief of Field Operations for the Natalee Holloway Foundation.  He has been searching for the girl since she went missing in 2005. 

Friday, Golba left for his ninth trip to Aruba on behalf of the Holloway family.  In an exclusive interview with abc40, Golba says a witness has just come forward with new information about lead suspect Joran van der Sloot.  He says the person saw van der Sloot the night Natalee went missing, covered to his chest in mud and missing a sneaker.  Golba says that according to the witness, van der Sloot dumped Natalee's body in pond near the hotel where she was last seen.

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

He is cautiously optimistic about the prospects of finding Natalee saying, "I have more confidence in this pond than anything I've ever done in the eight trips I've been on this island...There is a possibility of finding skeletal remains of Natalee Holloway in there."

It will not be an easy job.  The pond is a black abyss, 15 feet deep at parts.  Golba will rely on his dog Rhino to assist.  Rhino is certified in detecting human remains.  Golba says, "If I miss it by hand, hopefully he'll pick it up by scent."     

Golba describes his knack for searching as a gift from God.   A gift he cannot ignore or abandon. While he has embarked on thousands of endeavors similar to his quest to find Natalee Holloway, he says "It's not about how many searches you do it's about how many successes you have."

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10045093

Janet...Hinky is the word for the day! IMHO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: March 21, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »

@Klaasend

I do appriciate your efforts to bring a cadaverdog to Joran's Cunucu.

Natalee's remains can be found !

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 21, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »

The witness came forward over one year ago.  Since then ... the pond has been searched by the Persistence crew and ... the pond has been privately search in an attempt to locate another missing person.

Janet

+++++++

CHICOPEE, Mass. (abc40) -- There is a new lead in the case for missing teen Natalee Holloway and a Chicopee man is leading the investigation.  Fred Golba runs Coast to Coast Canine.  He specializes in finding bodies and has found hundreds of remains around the World.  Golba is also the Chief of Field Operations for the Natalee Holloway Foundation.  He has been searching for the girl since she went missing in 2005. 

Friday, Golba left for his ninth trip to Aruba on behalf of the Holloway family.  In an exclusive interview with abc40, Golba says a witness has just come forward with new information about lead suspect Joran van der Sloot.  He says the person saw van der Sloot the night Natalee went missing, covered to his chest in mud and missing a sneaker.  Golba says that according to the witness, van der Sloot dumped Natalee's body in pond near the hotel where she was last seen.

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

He is cautiously optimistic about the prospects of finding Natalee saying, "I have more confidence in this pond than anything I've ever done in the eight trips I've been on this island...There is a possibility of finding skeletal remains of Natalee Holloway in there."

It will not be an easy job.  The pond is a black abyss, 15 feet deep at parts.  Golba will rely on his dog Rhino to assist.  Rhino is certified in detecting human remains.  Golba says, "If I miss it by hand, hopefully he'll pick it up by scent."     

Golba describes his knack for searching as a gift from God.   A gift he cannot ignore or abandon. While he has embarked on thousands of endeavors similar to his quest to find Natalee Holloway, he says "It's not about how many searches you do it's about how many successes you have."

Janet...Hinky is the word for the day! IMHO

.... and the pond was dry in May.

Hotping!!  I do believe I hear your precious four month old grandson crying.  He wants more of his grandma's cuddles.

Have a good day Hotping.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 21, 2009, 12:45:05 PM »

I agree that something is not right here and am trying to use LOGIC to figure out why after a YEAR someone would go search that pond.

I mostly read what you wonderful researchers post so this won't be a complete list but rather a start....

What do we KNOW about this pond/witness?

1.  Information came out over a year ago about the witness and this pond.
2.  Pond is sometimes 15 ft deep and sometimes dry - depending on rain/time of year
3.  Reported over a year ago 40+ Dutch to come search it but (?) they never did
4.  Who did search at this pond?
5.  The reports on this witness and pond were initiated by caps at the height of the Persistence search and trap finding

I am confident Beth is in the loop re Caps and this pond.  Who keeps Dave up to speed?  Certainly he knows this is not a new lead.  Why is Golba saying it is new?  attention/fame/money? I don't know... just throwing out questions

Why now?
1.  Dave doesn't want to chance not checking it out
2.  Aruba planted bones to allow Natalee to be brought home and to take heat off of those involved in the coverup
3.  It took a year to get permission for the dog to come to Aruba?  lol

What say you guys?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 21, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »

@Klaasend

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: March 21, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »

I wish there were recent pictures of the pond in question.  Is it filled with water?  If so, what good is the dog going to do?  If they are equally searching for remains, or a tennis shoe, how can the dog help in finding the tennis shoe?  Are they suggesting that there are bodily fluids left on the tennis shoe after it has been under mud/slime/water for 4 years? 

I would love them to find some evidence, and maybe they know more than we know. (I am NOT suggesting Caps info)  I am afraid we will be disappointed again, but at least it is keeping this in the news a bit longer.

Jonathan45, or you suggesting these locations should be searched on the proximity to Joran's house and where the boys were seen?  I assume you are not on Aruba.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 21, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

The witness came forward over one year ago.  Since then ... the pond has been searched by the Persistence crew and ... the pond has been privately search in an attempt to locate another missing person ... the pond has been dry.

Janet

+++++++

I do believe that Aruba is about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap discovered by the Persistence implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap must be planted in another location and a witness that implicates only Joran must materialize.

Think about it.  Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

IMO

Have a good day all.  I am off.

Janet
10:00 AM PT

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 21, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »

According to this report, and others, Fred Golba is Chief of Field Operations for the Natalee Holloway Foundation:   

Posted: March 20, 2009 06:20 PM

Updated: March 20, 2009 11:49 PM
Video Gallery
<1>
1:35

Stay with abc40 and Fox6 for continuing coverage of this story.

Research by Jen3560
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4717.msg729516#msg729516
and
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4717.msg729543#msg729543

I. 
Quote from: Lala'sMom link=topic=3390.msg470457#msg=470457

Lala'sMom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #676 on: September 25, 2008, 08:53:54 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the shoe....Jossy said they found a shoe when they drained the pond....he didn't say it was the shoe that was in the Diario story from earlier in the year....he specifically said it was found in the pond...again.....

a shoe in a closet....not sure if that is true or not...just remember hearing it from a reliable source.

a shoe in a pond....Jossy said it was given to ALE....could he have this confused with the shoe that was pictured in the Diario earlier this year?

a shoe in a crab trap...found in the ocean....where is that shoe now?  Do we know for certain that was a shoe?  (Not doubting you Kermie, just thinking here).

So do we have a pair of shoes or do we have three shoes....you know the size 10 ones and the size 14 ones...that would mean we are missing yet another shoe in all this.   

II. 
Dave Holloway won’t give up to search for Natalee
By Maaike Ruepert
February 16, 2009

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

<<snipped>>

The latter is calling from Llano, Texas, where he is searching for a 2-year old missing boy. Miller founded the company TexasEquuSearch after the abduction & murder on his daughter Laura and organised several searches for Natalee in 2005. Last year Silvetti searched the seabed in search of a trail from the American girl for months with his ship Persistence.

“We have a witness who says that he saw suspect Joran van der Sloot walking in the night of my daughters disappearance; up to his waist in the mud and walking on one tennis shoe, and later Joran and his father have been seen seen driving a red jeep”, says Dave Holloway. The witness suspects that Joran has been in a pond a bit further on. Holloway: “I would like the pond to be investigated. Probably Jorans’ shoe is in it.” If the tennis shoe is found in the pond, forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom from laboratory IFS for DNA research sees possibilities for a DNA research. “Our company might get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not want to examine the water though. “That Joran was near that water is no more than an assumption from that witness”, he explains from Oranjestad. “If I have to follow everything, I’m busy all day. And even if I would find something, it still wouldn’t be evidence that Joran has done something.”

<<snipped>>

For example, John Silvetti has taken samples from the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for to find something from four years ago. Silvetti: “I have asked Mos to send samples to the FBI, because I’m not allowed to do that. But as far as I know, those samples are still in the refrigerator at the police station.

Mos says he doesn’t know anything about the taken samples.

<<snipped>>

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case will be covered up. “The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything."

<<snipped>>

III. 
Here is a post from SS about the shoe having been found during the pond "search", but I still can't remember the source....

SS
#926 on: December 03, 2008, 12:03:25 AM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564821#msg564821

Speaking of Imelda's shoes brings a question to mind about Urine's shoes.  The pond witness saw him walking without one shoe.  Did he specify if Urine was missing a right shoe or a left shoe?  Supposedly there was a bloody shoe in Urine's closet that Paulass could have disposed of several days later.  Can we determine if it's a right shoe or a left shoe in the cage?  This could possibly clear up all of these shoes, especially since there are reports that one of Urine's shoes was also found in Monserat pond.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 21, 2009, 01:14:11 PM »

I wish there were recent pictures of the pond in question.  Is it filled with water?  If so, what good is the dog going to do?  If they are equally searching for remains, or a tennis shoe, how can the dog help in finding the tennis shoe?  Are they suggesting that there are bodily fluids left on the tennis shoe after it has been under mud/slime/water for 4 years? 

I would love them to find some evidence, and maybe they know more than we know. (I am NOT suggesting Caps info)  I am afraid we will be disappointed again, but at least it is keeping this in the news a bit longer.

Jonathan45, or you suggesting these locations should be searched on the proximity to Joran's house and where the boys were seen?  I assume you are not on Aruba.

AZSunny -- I've followed J45's posts on Scrux for a while. He has always indicated that Nat could be found close by -- in Joran's stomping grounds. Cunucu.

I know klaas has brought over many of the posts as has Buckeye (iirc). I don't know if they are all in one spot, though. I have many saved. Interesting reading, imo.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 21, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »

@ Jonathan,

There is a basic email for Dave but I tend to think Klaas can get things through better.  I hear she has connections, lol.

That's the route I would take for information to any family rather than attempting direct contact or assuming Dave would be reading his email with all of this happening.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 21, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

@Klaasend

J45 - I've given the info to Red and hopefully he can get to Fred or Dave
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 21, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »

Kyle said the pond was three feet deep.  Who said it was fifteen?  WLC I believe is the source for that.  Appears fairly level so I doubt it is that deep anywhere.  Just from photos.

It was searched by a private concern hired by the family of Jose Tromp before.  And that was while it was dry and nothing was found.  Guess they did not stick their arms in the mud?  It appears to be pretty solid when dry and from routine drying out periods so I doubt it is as soft as a regular pond might be.  Storm sewer retention pond. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: March 21, 2009, 01:39:59 PM »

Could someone please tell me who's body they found in the lobster cage?  From the pictures I've seen the bones definitely looked human to me.  And was that the same lobster cage Tim looked at when he was out there? 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #713 on: March 21, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »

BFN
edward

"One guy is holding a joint and Cocaine on the paper next to Joran..
I thought Cocaine was a MAJOR offense in Thailand ?
That photo should put him in prison.. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: March 21, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »

Could someone please tell me who's body they found in the lobster cage?  From the pictures I've seen the bones definitely looked human to me.  And was that the same lobster cage Tim looked at when he was out there? 

No one knows who/what was in that cage because the members of the Persistence allowed ALE total access to the cage and it's contents.  ALE dove on the cage, retrieved everything inside the cage, and off the went with no resistance from the Persistence at all.  My guess is we will never know who's bones were in that cage unless the contents have been scattered in a pond somewhere.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 21, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »

BFN
edward

But it want Johan.  The all-mighty Joran is untouchable by any and all law enforcement.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: March 21, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »

AZSunny -- I've followed J45's posts on Scrux for a while. He has always indicated that Nat could be found close by -- in Joran's stomping grounds. Cunucu.

I know klaas has brought over many of the posts as has Buckeye (iirc). I don't know if they are all in one spot, though. I have many saved. Interesting reading, imo.

Thanks Sharon

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 21, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

Did the divers retrieve the bones at the time Tim was on the Persistence?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: March 21, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

Did the divers retrieve the bones at the time Tim was on the Persistence?

No Tim, Dave and Dateline were sent off the boat.  Tim had "become a liability" at that point in time.  According to the Persistence and ALE nothing connected to Natalee was in that cage.  Yet ALE retrieved everything from that cage as soon as there were no one onboard to witness it.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #719 on: March 21, 2009, 01:49:22 PM »

BFN
edward

But it want Johan.  The all-mighty Joran is untouchable by any and all law enforcement.

Jorans friend (in Bangkok) and room mate   Kirk ( White out )

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.