April 19, 2024, 10:57:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 214690 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 21, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »

Maybe this is just a tourist that bears a striking resemblance to the youngest VDS child. 

3/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papimentu translation:

hospedando at marriott, but hay’e at another hotel, where past owing to fly one cura, heridando his self

diabierna madruga owing to solicita presencia of ambulance n’e caminda for bay beach among the hotelnan hyatt y occidental for one tourist that owing to injury his self after of owing to fly cura. at arrival of ambulance owing to come achieve one tourist cu is show of is bao influencia of one or another substancia. for of his declaracion owing to succeed saca afor cu the cu his family is hospedando at marriott. police owing to avisa the famianan while ambulance owing to take away the young here for policlinica at hospital for one chequeo medico. at his arrival at policlinica the asunto not owing to bay so facil y owing to solicita presencia of police again. at they arrival together cu the family owing to succeed cu much trabao for calma the tourist here y so succeed for personal of first asistencia atende.

WOW, sure does
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 21, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »

Jossy Mansur on The Dana Pretzer Show, Scared Monkeys /Radio, September 12, 2008

Dana’s intro to the segment begins approx. 45:30
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/651/0/091208.mp3

Transcript

[45:48]

Dana:   Hi Jossy, welcome back

Jossy:   Thank you

Dana:   Nice to have you back on the show.  It’s been over three years.  We have a new witness that’s being reported.  What can you tell us?

Jossy:   Well, this is a new witness that has come forward.  He has given his testimony in the past to the prosecution but the prosecution seems to have brushed him off.  So he was taken to the U.S., he was invited to go to the U.S., where he passed two different polygraph tests with flying colors.  That tells us that he is not lying, that he is telling the truth.
     Apparently, he stated that on May the 30th, 2005 he was asleep at his residence when he was awakened by the frantic barking of some neighboring dogs.  He looked at the clock beside him and it was four a.m.  He thought that someone was standing in front of his house,  he ran to a large window, and when he looked out he saw a man, a young male, white man walking hurriedly towards the right in the direction of the _______    hotel.
     Then he stated that he got a good look at the white male who was walking under a street lamp wearing only one shoe.  He also observed that the man was coming from the direction of a pond, the monserat pond, was soaking wet with muddy water,  that he was wet up to the level of his chest with his wet clothes clinging to him.
     Then the witness reported he had never seen the man before but the situation seemed extremely strange given the time of morning and his appearance.  After the man passed by and walked in the direction of the motels, the hotels, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes.
     And then this is another part, very interesting, is that he observed a car driving extremely slow, coming from the direction of the hotel, driven by a middle-aged white male with the same young man riding as a passenger in the front seat.
     This is very important because the one question I’ve always had and that was never answered is how did Joran van der Sloot get to his home that eventful night.

Dana:   Right

Jossy:   How?  Who took him?  The Kalpoe brothers denied having come back to get him, pick him up. So this man in the red jeep is the man who picked him up, by the pond, and took him home.  And we will have this publication on Monday and that the man that was driving the jeep was his father. So the story becomes very interesting, the timeline seems to make sense in every detail, and since this man passed the polygraph test.  I know that Mr. Mos of the prosecution doesn’t believe in polygraph tests, he stated that. 

Jossy:   But I do.  And most other people do, because it’s very hard for you to lie to that machine when you are all wired up and questions are put to you, and you have to answer without any physiological reactions that will stand to indicate that you are not telling the truth.  So that’s about the totality of the story that this new witness is telling us.  No?

Dana:        The important aspect of it, not only the fact of the identification, is the fact that the person that he saw walking only had one shoe and this is something that has been looked at for quite some time in this case, your thoughts?   

Jossy:        Mm-hmm.  Well, you know when they drained the pond, I remember, way back, and it’s pretty hard to remember every detail now, but I remember that they did find the shoe.  I don’t know what kind of a shoe it was, maybe it was a tennis shoe of the sort that Joran wears, but they were all given over to the police.  And we know what happens to all the evidence that is given to the authorities, I mean, they seem to disappear.

Dana:   In this case, for sure.  Now this witness not being able to identify, obviously immediately, that evening, how was it to come that it became Joran van der Sloot and Paulus?

Jossy:   Because the next few days remember the story broke?

Dana:   Yep

Jossy:   Had it on television and when he looked at the pictures of this man, of Joran, and all this breaking news that were happening at the same time in the following days, he recognize him.

Jossy:    As he recognize his father.

Dana:   The part that I find so troubling is that they’ve spoken to this witness earlier on, and now that he’s taken some polygraph tests, even the prosecutor still isn’t a big fan of polygraph, has the prosecution made any sort of comment as far as this witness goes?

Jossy:   The only comment they make is trying to discredit him.  For whatever reason.  Not with facts, because we are not hearing any facts coming out of the prosecution but just, what we do hear coming from them is that Paulus is a very nice man, he’s a very gentle man and…

Dana:   Oh, Jesus!

Jossy:   So that kind of cover-up, in other words, what gives us the impression of a cover-up and becomes stronger every time is all these expressions of this man being such a gentle and nice man, of his discrediting this witness.  He had this witness before, this witness he did give the prosecution his testimony, but they, he, they, scared him off.  They discredit him. I don’t know what game this prosecutor Mos is playing, but we are going to get to the bottom of this.

Dana:  Yeah, it’s a huge game for sure and you and I both know, Jossy, a cobra looks nice until you pet it and then it bites you and rips your head off.  One last question before I let you go, and I appreciate you coming back on, Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario.  Our mutual friend, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, apparently has gone to Aruba and has run into a blockade again from the prosecutor and the Aruban government as far as doing any further searches.  I’m going to try and get a hold of Tim later, unfortunately he’s in the middle of a hurricane, and I don’t know if I can get him.  Have you heard anything on that, Jossy?

Jossy:  Yeah I met with Tim before he left.  He left today for the states.  I met with him yesterday.  And apparently the prosecutor has absolutely no interest in tending to him and receiving him, or even listening to what he had to say.  I know that Dave Holloway sent an email to the prosecution asking them to please meet with this man because he had some confidential information to give them.  But even so, I mean, they just throw road blocks in the way.  They won’t meet with him, they didn’t meet with him.

Dana:   Well, its so unfortunate.  They don’t like the term coverup, yet they’re the ones that always seem to be pulling up the covers.  Thank you, Jossy.

Jossy:   Ok.

Lifesong ... thank you.

Janet

+++++++

THE WITNESS

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: March 21, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

I think they are searching several ponds and places Wreck
No, they are there to search Monserat pond (where Caps told them to look because of the "witness"). Jonathan45 has only SUGGESTED they search other ponds. The purpose of the trip is to search Monserat.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 21, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »

Have any of you taken the time to use this translated version that was requested? It is all there. You might want to try it and see what has been said without jumping on the messengers.

You post at GM also don't you.  Who sent you?  You should be happy and blessed that SM's allow you to continue here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 21, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

And have a cadaver dog looking for a shoe?

Is the shoe dead?  Is it giving off the two enzymes that a deceased body does that activates the training of cadaver dogs?

I don't think so but then wouldn't want to be accused of not upholding all these people would I?

I think taking advantage of this family applies to many in this regard including those who are constantly trying to inject themselves into this situation where they so obviously do not belong.  Exploiting a parent's concern is not what I consider upholding.  But that's just me.

I could not agree more. It is said that Dave is only doing this to be 100% certain she is not in the pond. The ONLY reason that he is doing this is because Caps (and his FOLLOWERS) have created enough hub bub and non-sense to make a desperate father grasp at straws. It is reprehensible. -JMO

Remember the interview with Dave Holloway and Tim Miller talking about the trap and when Tim called and told Dave how certain he was they had found Natalee, etc.   Dave talks about having chest pains and closes his eyes at one point and it just broke my heart.  I felt his bone-weary fatigue from all this!

And yet some will drag him through this based on what?  Some crackpot gloryhound who thinks he knows Jack Schitt based on his LOGIC which is the most flawed I think I have ever seen in my life?

Yellow Hammer = Yellow Hummer is not even funny any more after this stunt to this poor father!

Shame on them all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: March 21, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

Bastibro - Were you involved in the collecting and posting of Kermit's personal data?

TIA

NO

never lift the pressure of evil island
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 21, 2009, 09:51:38 PM »

I read that Dave's search this weekend is for remains.  I wonder how many remains they'll find?  All those missing people, and who know how many from human trafficing and refugees.  

Refugees = the ones that drown in the water and their bodies and bones wash up on the beaches.  I've always thought there was probably quite a few stashed around the island.

jmho

So you think Dave is looking for anyones remains not specifically Natalee?  Scratching my head.....

Not that he looking for all those remains, but how many he may find that are unrelated...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 21, 2009, 09:54:21 PM »

Wreck - I have no idea 

Because the one/ones who stirred all this up can't remember from one week until the next what he posted?  Or one of them posting doesn't bother to read what the other ones posting under that persona have already said?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 21, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Quote from: Glenda
This afternoon at Montserat

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 21, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »

Bastibro - Were you involved in the collecting and posting of Kermit's personal data?

TIA

NO

Thanks for answering.  Probably pushing my luck here, but it's an honest question...

Would you tell me if you had been?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 21, 2009, 09:56:11 PM »

More posted by GLENDA at RU:

The view from the pond to the soon-to-be-after-something-is-found Credible Witness

View from the soon-to-be-after-something-is-found Credible Witness towards the pond.  Notice the Street Lamp.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 21, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

TIA

NO

But you do support the collection of personal information about other posters and stalking even their children?  I assume this since you are so involved with those who promote this kind of behavior.

People are known by the company they keep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: March 21, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Maybe the dog was tired from his long trip.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 21, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »

Also posted by GLENDA at RU:

So what was the story again from the witness who will become credible after Fred & Rhino find Natalee's body?   I found her sandal today.  I'm trying to decide whether or not to put it in the Freezer with the Condom or in the Filing Cabinet with the Bones and Belt.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 21, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

More posted by GLENDA at RU:

The view from the pond to the soon-to-be-after-something-is-found Credible Witness

View from the soon-to-be-after-something-is-found Credible Witness towards the pond.  Notice the Street Lamp.

Thanks, Klaas.  I must be disoriented though.  Jossy says the witness saw Joran walking towards the right - coming from the pond.  Seems like towards the right is towards the pond, no?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #915 on: March 21, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »

Have any of you taken the time to use this translated version that was requested? It is all there. You might want to try it and see what has been said without jumping on the messengers.

You post at GM also don't you.  Who sent you?  You should be happy and blessed that SM's allow you to continue here.

Yes she posts at GM, about how horribly she gets attacked over here....yet here she inserts herself in yet another conversation that she wasn't involved in.  Another attempt to have negativity directed her way so she can go crybaby over at GM?  Very childish and disappointing.  I guess it's slow as usual over there.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: March 21, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »

TIA

NO

Thanks for answering.  Probably pushing my luck here, but it's an honest question...

Would you tell me if you had been?

Lifesong - I know that Mrskub was the one that posted it!!  I really didn't read it because I wasn't really sure what the whole Kermit issue was!!  I remember saying to some - that is so wrong!!  But no, I did not post my feelings about it!!  Sorry Kermit, I wish I had!!

And that is my truth!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 21, 2009, 10:03:28 PM »

Lifesong - I'd have to go back and research the posts and I just don't have time right now.  Sorry.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: March 21, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Thank you Klaas.

Logic dictates that May, 2008 would have been the time to search that pond ... when it was not a pond.  In fact ... why does Fred Golba not go back in May, 2009.

A search at this time just does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

"Pond in February 2008"

"Pond in May 2008"

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: March 21, 2009, 10:04:52 PM »

Also posted by GLENDA at RU:

So what was the story again from the witness who will become credible after Fred & Rhino find Natalee's body?   I found her sandal today.  I'm trying to decide whether or not to put it in the Freezer with the Condom or in the Filing Cabinet with the Bones and Belt.

You would think that Glenda being American she would know the difference between a sandal and a tennis shoe.  I don't believe I have heard anyone bring up a sandal though.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.