March 28, 2024, 05:18:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288176 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »

Okay ~ I'm just throwing this out there in VERY simplistic terms:

Could Misty have *accidently* (her claim to Ron) caused Hayleigh's death/disappearance....AND, Ron is actually protecting Misty for whatever reason?

I know a lot of us agree that Misty's the key (first part of my question) .....but what about the second part I mentioned?

Now that I read this, it sounds really goofy.  oh, well ~ just a thought

And, by the way ~ I am sick of hearing about that OctoMom.  Gag me. I can't turn the channel fast enough.

IMO, yeppers, that is a possibility. 

What gets me is, *if* this theory works out to be true, why would the father of a missing child protect one who (accidentally or otherwise) may be the one responsible? 

*flips thru my theories to see which fits* 

Whatever the answer to the above might be.. it sure could be one reason why Ron married Misty so very quickly.  Thinking perhaps, to protect her further if/when there is an arrest?  Would a jury look more sympathetically at Misty (new stepmother of Haleigh) if it were an accident?  Would they go easier on her if she were, for example, pregnant? 

Just thinking out loud here...

what if its the other way around-what if ron hurt Haleigh and Misty is protecting him. I havnt been  following the case-did anyone see Haleigh the day she went missing.  I am thinking it could have happend the day before not on the night they said it did. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »

Thx BG i was checking into it earlier and got confused and said the heck with it..lol

LOL, I remember feeling the same way.   You can just leave a message on the last page of either of those threads and tell CBB you need help & she'll take it from there. 

Ahh I see thank you so much..Can I use a picture of my own and can she dress it up?

Definitely ! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2009, 07:48:42 PM »

I really hate it when they have these talking heads on their shows that have not kept up with the case like that ninny that just stated on JVM stating that we do not know how long Haleigh had been missing,  that Haleigh could have been missing for two weeks.  Hes trying to just take over and answer all the questions.  Said no one other than LE had been inside the trailer since it is no longer a crime scene.  Geeze!

Who is this talking idjit?

I am with you.  She needs to at least make sure her "experts" are familiar with the case.  He was not only and idiot, but a smart ass.

Has there been any more word on Geraldo and the picture of a beaten Haleigh that you know of?

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2009, 07:49:23 PM »

Could Misty have *accidently* (her claim to Ron) caused Hayleigh's death/disappearance....AND, Ron is actually protecting Misty for whatever reason?

I know a lot of us agree that Misty's the key (first part of my question) .....but what about the second part I mentioned?

And, by the way ~ I am sick of hearing about that OctoMom.  Gag me. I can't turn the channel fast enough.

What gets me is, *if* this theory works out to be true, why would the father of a missing child protect one who (accidentally or otherwise) may be the one responsible? 

Whatever the answer to the above might be.. it sure could be one reason why Ron married Misty so very quickly.  Thinking perhaps, to protect her further if/when there is an arrest?  Would a jury look more sympathetically at Misty (new stepmother of Haleigh) if it were an accident?  Would they go easier on her if she were, for example, pregnant? 

what if its the other way around-what if ron hurt Haleigh and Misty is protecting him. I havnt been  following the case-did anyone see Haleigh the day she went missing.  I am thinking it could have happend the day before not on the night they said it did. 
Anything is possible in this case..Trust me theres a reason they got married and it wasnt cuz HL wanted them too.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »

Anything is possible in this case..Trust me theres a reason they got married and it wasnt cuz HL wanted them too.
GG said she seen them but im not buying that either...MOO
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2009, 07:52:05 PM »

Yes ~ I've wondered about that, too. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »

Higherhopes, prancing in with my new Easter avi.....................woohooo,  dont I look smashing darling..........

Thanks Brandi.......................I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiHo...you look so precious.  Brandi did an awesome job, as usual.

Can't wait for you to make another trip to the region.  Your personal insight into things there were most revealing for me.  

Things are not looking good as too much time has passed now.  It bothers me that they waited to take that door AFTER every reporter in town touched it.  Very puzzling as to how it could be of any value to them now.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2009, 08:03:57 PM »

They have proof thast she was at school that day, and also a neighbor saw her outside playing with other children later that afternoon,, so accounted for up until I'd say at least dark...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »

Higherhopes, prancing in with my new Easter avi.....................woohooo,  dont I look smashing darling..........

Thanks Brandi.......................I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiHo...you look so precious.  Brandi did an awesome job, as usual.

Can't wait for you to make another trip to the region.  Your personal insight into things there were most revealing for me.  

Things are not looking good as too much time has passed now.  It bothers me that they waited to take that door AFTER every reporter in town touched it.  Very puzzling as to how it could be of any value to them now.

Thank You, yes Brandi is great with the avi's I love it.....

I will be going again soon, I personally and several others there when I went already felt it was too late then,
   The door thing I think is something to have for future reference, like say if they find HC and then they find someones shirt and it has a certain tear in it caused from the handle of that door or something like that they can prove that this particular door is the one that made that mark..........also for proof that it was or was not broken into........its a safety measure as they dont know how this case will proceed in the future!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »

Yeppers, of course it could be the other way around.  We were just discussing one possibility out of a whole lot of em.  Not trying to be one-sided, in just talking about one thing at a time.  I've got a theory on everyone.  Well, except for the neighbor dog.  LOL  Although if there is one, why didn't it bark?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »

Crystal and her lawyer are on NG.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:11 PM »

Ohh that sux, Crystal said he never returned the kids from a parental visit.. the baby was only 6 mos old.. I think that's a rather cold thing to do... I would have diced his nutzzz off 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »

Thanks Klaas 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

Ohh that sux, Crystal said he never returned the kids from a parental visit.. the baby was only 6 mos old.. I think that's a rather cold thing to do... I would have diced his nutzzz off 
And the worst part he took the two kids to Texas I think for a month. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

It was supposedly confirmed by school officials that Haleigh was at school that day.  And supposedly confirmed by the school bus driver that she was picked up at the bus stop.  Also, supposedly, LE has interviewed the AC man who was there that aft/early eve.  And a neighbor claims to have seen Haleigh that aft/early eve.   

Seems that beyond that, it's been family members who said they saw her. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »

Good for Nancy.  This is sickening.  She is all duded up too.  Got on makeup and a dress.  But, there she goes dabbing those eyes with that kleenex.

Now she looks like a liar.  IMO

MM
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »

I haven't followed this case too closely, why is NG being such a Major Biotch to the biomom?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2009, 08:22:33 PM »

Crystal's attorney is telling NG that Ronald beat Haleigh with sticks, belts. Threw Haleigh down the stairs.

NG states that Crystal has a record of filing false police claims.

Heart
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

Evening Monkeys. Boy NG has her boxing gloves on tonight.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.