April 26, 2024, 11:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289391 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: March 20, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests! 

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCOB1cobra.mp3

Oh dear god!  This is explosive news. Did I understand the ending of this tape right? Cobra hasn't seen or talked to Ron since this night Cobra was talking about? I still don't understand why in the hell he would marry her! Yes, I know about the "keep your enemies close" stuff, but to marry her if he even had an inkling she was responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh! I just don't get that.

If he is smart, Ronald would go and get an anullment, or else he is gonna end up paying the biotch alimony on top of all his other headaches.
Maybe the jokes on Mistie, maybe the Aunt that performed the ceremony isnt really a notary and the marriage will  be void.....thats what I would do......She so stupid it wouldnt be hard to fool her...IMO

Maybe the marriage is not technically legal, and Ron set it up that way. But Misty thinks it is legal.

Just a thought.

(And why the church refused to be a part of it.)

Great Point Brandi.....

Its amazing the things I would never have thought of....wow.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1041 on: March 20, 2009, 02:09:40 PM »

That would explain the lack of him caring to dress up at his own wedding, not taking off the shades. Not smiling at her when she shoved cake in his face, not coming to her defense on many things.

I seriously think hes keeping his enemy close, and shes too niave to know it. He even stated somewhere (don't have a link) that NY was NOT a honeymoon at all.

I think him and Cobra could relate and thats why Ron opened up. Cobra (self proclaimed hillbilly) was more of what he is used to rather than all these city slicker news media.

Again IMO.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: March 20, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »

Wow... in that audio interview, we can hear that Ron doesn't seem to be behind anything having to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and that Misty most likely wasn't home at all.  Just as some in here suspected. 

HLN just covered it. 

Sure didn't realize that Misty is the way she is!!  Setting up the re-enaction, then backing out, not going, calling Ron all those times telling him to get away from that guy, (cobra), Ron letting Cobra listen in on those calls, wanting to go blow Misty's head off with a gun.  Dang!  Cobra trying to calm Ron down. 

Listening to this audio totally convinces one about Misty's true colors.  Yikes! 

Seems the reason Cobra came forward to LE with this audio is cuz IF Misty takes off or if Ron does her in, LE will have been very aware that it's to this point.  They did a wellness check, at least once anyway. 

Betcha we'll have an arrest soon!!  Obstruction of justice for starters.  Maybe to keep her away from Ron's gun and alive too.  LE needs her alive so she can say what she knows.  I like that Cobra says he almost broke her.  It won't be long!  Yay!   

Listening to that audio of Cobra's account, I am sorry I just don't put a whole lot of stock into it.  To me it came across like a bunch of mambo jumbo, gossip, unsubstantiated verbiage, rumor, and self-aggrandising, imho

Yes Misty should be the #1 person of interest in my book, but these people that say that they want to help find Haleigh should be relaying their info to LE and not seeking media attention by going on radio stations and posting it on the web.

Heart
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1043 on: March 20, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »

bear with me, I will have a transcript of what Cobra said shortly. Waiting for my next client to come in, so killing a little bit of time.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: March 20, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests! 

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCOB1cobra.mp3

Oh dear god!  This is explosive news. Did I understand the ending of this tape right? Cobra hasn't seen or talked to Ron since this night Cobra was talking about? I still don't understand why in the hell he would marry her! Yes, I know about the "keep your enemies close" stuff, but to marry her if he even had an inkling she was responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh! I just don't get that.

If he is smart, Ronald would go and get an anullment, or else he is gonna end up paying the biotch alimony on top of all his other headaches.
Maybe the jokes on Mistie, maybe the Aunt that performed the ceremony isnt really a notary and the marriage will  be void.....thats what I would do......She so stupid it wouldnt be hard to fool her...IMO

Maybe the marriage is not technically legal, and Ron set it up that way. But Misty thinks it is legal.

Just a thought.

(And why the church refused to be a part of it.)

Great Point Brandi.....

BRANDI = SMART MONKEY

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: March 20, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »

Wow... in that audio interview, we can hear that Ron doesn't seem to be behind anything having to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and that Misty most likely wasn't home at all.  Just as some in here suspected. 

HLN just covered it. 

Sure didn't realize that Misty is the way she is!!  Setting up the re-enaction, then backing out, not going, calling Ron all those times telling him to get away from that guy, (cobra), Ron letting Cobra listen in on those calls, wanting to go blow Misty's head off with a gun.  Dang!  Cobra trying to calm Ron down. 

Listening to this audio totally convinces one about Misty's true colors.  Yikes! 

Seems the reason Cobra came forward to LE with this audio is cuz IF Misty takes off or if Ron does her in, LE will have been very aware that it's to this point.  They did a wellness check, at least once anyway. 

Betcha we'll have an arrest soon!!  Obstruction of justice for starters.  Maybe to keep her away from Ron's gun and alive too.  LE needs her alive so she can say what she knows.  I like that Cobra says he almost broke her.  It won't be long!  Yay!   

Listening to that audio of Cobra's account, I am sorry I just don't put a whole lot of stock into it.  To me it came across like a bunch of mambo jumbo, gossip, unsubstantiated verbiage, rumor, and self-aggrandising, imho

Yes Misty should be the #1 person of interest in my book, but these people that say that they want to help find Haleigh should be relaying their info to LE and not seeking media attention by going on radio stations and posting it on the web.

Oh Heart, I respectfully disagree with you. Cobra is THERE. He listened to the phone calls as they happened. He is recanting what his experiences with these people were. I don't call that unsubstantiated. I am putting a lot of hope into Cobra and his tactics right now. I usually have faith in LE, but they have given us little to go on, except that Misty's story has been inconsistent, and Cobra is agreeing and running with that being the key to this case.

I so hope she is found alive!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1046 on: March 20, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »

bear with me, I will have a transcript of what Cobra said shortly. Waiting for my next client to come in, so killing a little bit of time.
That would be great, thanks. Now I can't figure this out, in the parking lot forum at ws someone commented about a wellness check for Ron and Misty, has anyone else heard this? I can't find out anymore, I'm busy going back and forth, and have to leave for a walk, just wondered if there is any truth to this?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: March 20, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

I think that Misty is scared of Ron
She can't do the reenactment because she was 1) not there or 2) she had company
Either way she does not want to admit this to Ron or anyone else-
Misty knows who took Haleigh but she can't disclose this or she will expose herself and her lies.
MOO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: March 20, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »

That would be great, thanks. Now I can't figure this out, in the parking lot forum at ws someone commented about a wellness check for Ron and Misty, has anyone else heard this? I can't find out anymore, I'm busy going back and forth, and have to leave for a walk, just wondered if there is any truth to this?

I think this is what Cobra was talking about when he said he met with LE at the convenience store? That the sergeant sent two deputies out to do a "wellness check". At least that's how I understood it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: March 20, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »

Cobra called LE Wednesday night because he was worried Misty would run or Ron would hurt her (trying to get the trugh out of her.) LE responded to where Ron and Misty were, and I think the LE call was written down as a "wellness check."

Correct me if I am wrong, monkeys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: March 20, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »

I think this is what Cobra was talking about when he said he met with LE at the convenience store? That the sergeant sent two deputies out to do a "wellness check". At least that's how I understood it.
Thanks, so then I guess everyone is okay? I was just afraid that something bad happened, is Misty staying with Ron? 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: March 20, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »

Cobra called LE Wednesday night because he was worried Misty would run or Ron would hurt her (trying to get the trugh out of her.) LE responded to where Ron and Misty were, and I think the LE call was written down as a "wellness check."

That's how I understood it too. I think Cobra was truly worried that something was gonna happen. I'm dying to know what is going on between Ron & Misty between midnight Wed/Thu and now...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: March 20, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

I can't believe that Misty is so stupid to continue a 'relationship' with the Greg person after Haleigh went missing.  Does anyone else go...huh?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: March 20, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »

I just listened to the mp3 again, the LE call was written off as "Non-founded" (to keep the press at bay) but in reality it was a wellness check, Cobra said.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: March 20, 2009, 02:30:39 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I haven't listened to the mp3, I'm reading what people are saying was on it, and am waiting for the transcript. 
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: March 20, 2009, 02:30:44 PM »

Does this mean that the Honeymoon is over ?

I hope to hell he didn't get her pregnant before the honeymoon came to a halt! None of the players in this drama seem to be aware of birth control.

Can you just imagine the 'who's the baby daddy' drama?   

No kidding! Is Maury Povich still doing those awful "Who's The Daddy" shows?  I can just see it now- Ron and his family- Misty and her family going at each other on TV?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: March 20, 2009, 02:30:53 PM »

Oh Heart, I respectfully disagree with you. Cobra is THERE. He listened to the phone calls as they happened. He is recanting what his experiences with these people were. I don't call that unsubstantiated. I am putting a lot of hope into Cobra and his tactics right now. I usually have faith in LE, but they have given us little to go on, except that Misty's story has been inconsistent, and Cobra is agreeing and running with that being the key to this case.

I so hope she is found alive!

Brandi, you have the right to respectfully disagree.

I could be wrong, but I do not put a lot of stock in all that Cobra is telling the interviewer.  I know that not much of what has transpired in this case makes much since, but  some of what Cobra is relaying makes even less.

But we will see.

And yes I hope that Haleigh returns home soon safe and healthy.

Heart
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: March 20, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »

I can't believe that Misty is so stupid to continue a 'relationship' with the Greg person after Haleigh went missing.  Does anyone else go...huh?

I musta missed that???

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: March 20, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

Thanks, so then I guess everyone is okay? I was just afraid that something bad happened, is Misty staying with Ron? 

I hope Ron is not throwing her under the bus to save himself and nothing happens to her...

The key fo finding Haleigh is Misty...I am still not comfortable with Ron yet..
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:22 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.

Yes, he did.......read the Florida statutes:

(3)(a)  "Neglect of a child" means:

1.  A caregiver's failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or

2.  A caregiver's failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

(b)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4)  For purposes of this section, "maliciously" means wrongfully, intentionally, and without legal justification or excuse. Maliciousness may be established by circumstances from which one could conclude that a reasonable parent would not have engaged in the damaging acts toward the child for any valid reason and that the primary purpose of the acts was to cause the victim unjustifiable pain or injury.

I wonder if this will help Crystal's custody case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.