April 19, 2024, 07:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289153 times)
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1120 on: March 20, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »

It helps to type 100wpm =D Put my skills to good use lol. It was really no problem at all typing it up. Its hard to catch what Cobra was saying by listening, cause he talks southern (drawing things out and giving additional information rather than being to the point) so being southern myself, I thought it might help.

I didn't mind typing it at all =D  Anything to help get closure on this case and fast.

Ron does seem to have a short fuse, and it does sound like the good ol boy system down there. Hiding things from the media to prevent things from getting out of hand. Something bad is going to happen, Ron's going to snap when he finds his daughter and who took her. You can tell it in how he talks.

(IMO) But then again, this might be telling of how he was with his kids too, very loving daddy, but when the fuse is lit, he doesn't realize what he is doing before its too late. (My dad did that, when I was little he would hit me in a fit of rage, then calm down and be horrified at what he done.)

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: March 20, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »

MISTY Knows...and I am sure that Ron knows all about this Greg.  Cobra said that Ron told him some personal things, so maybe he gave out some info on Greg.

Maybe Misty has threatened Ronald that if he talks to Cobra anymore she will tell something about Ron that he doesnt want out there.  So now he wont call Cobra back....

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: March 20, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.

Yes, he did.......read the Florida statutes:

(3)(a)  "Neglect of a child" means:

1.  A caregiver's failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or

2.  A caregiver's failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

(b)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4)  For purposes of this section, "maliciously" means wrongfully, intentionally, and without legal justification or excuse. Maliciousness may be established by circumstances from which one could conclude that a reasonable parent would not have engaged in the damaging acts toward the child for any valid reason and that the primary purpose of the acts was to cause the victim unjustifiable pain or injury.

That is very insightful thank you for posting this...now why dont they just go get Misty!!

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: March 20, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »

I wonder if this tape of Cobra will be a "bombshell" on the Nancy Grace show? Maybe she will quit picking on Crystal and go after Misty now?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: March 20, 2009, 05:48:02 PM »

Police learning lessons
from Cummings
investigation
Florida Fish & Wildlife wants policy
changes
Last Edited: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 5:06 PM EDT
Created On: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 5:06 PM EDT

MATT SAFFER | FOX 35 News
SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Officers searching on the ground, air and water in the hours and days following Haleigh Cummings disappearance faced many obstacles. The woods were thick, the days were long, and the leads were coming in by the hundreds. Another challenge facing law enforcement on the water was knowing what house they were behind.

As the law stands right now, homeowners are required to post their street address on the front of their homes for emergency service use. That law does not extend to the back of the house or docks where law enforcement on boats could benefit from seeing exactly where they are.

“Precious seconds could be lost, because they’d have to dock the boat, run to the front---now they’d have an address, but they still wouldn’t have a street name, so it is frustrating to us,” said Lt. George Pottorf of Florida Fish & Wildlife.

Pottorf was on the water the day Haleigh disappeared and says one of his biggest problems was pinpointing his exact location on the water.

“We were receiving a lot of citizen tips where we had to respond to different locations.
Everything from the first day where there were actual sightings up to a point where people were seeing barrels, and plastic bags floating and every other type of item…and we had to respond to every one of those items,” said Pottorf.

Right now, Pottorf is going dock to dock passing out fliers to anyone who will read them asking all dock owners to please post their addresses on those docks. He says even though it is not a law right now, he’d like counties to look into changing local ordinances to make it a requirement.

“Even if we don’t have 100 percent compliance, if we had addresses every so many docks it’s going to help us substantially locate and area in an emergency situation,” said Pottorf.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032009_police_learning_lessons_haleigh_case

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1125 on: March 20, 2009, 05:53:53 PM »

I wonder if this tape of Cobra will be a "bombshell" on the Nancy Grace show? Maybe she will quit picking on Crystal and go after Misty now?

Aww you know better than that, Ms. Grace won't attack her chosen one and won't look at anything that contradicts the chosen ones statements.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: March 20, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »

Misty has nothing to hide that why she doesn't need an attorney - Family member states... 

http://www.cbs47.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=30497@video.fox30online.com&navCatId=5

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Misty Cummings' sister-in-law is coming forward to clear up the rumors about her family.  Lindsy Croslin says Ronald Cummings never abused Haleigh or her 4-year-old brother.  She also says Cummings and his new wife, Misty, do not do drugs.

But most of all, Croslin feels Misty has taken the brunt of public criticism.  Misty was watching Haleigh the night she disappeared.  And because of what police call inconsistencies in her story, Misty has been called the key to this case.  Croslin doesn't buy it.  She says, "She's 17, come on.  I don't think she could fool police, you know."

Both of Haleigh's biological parents now have attorneys representing them.  However, Misty does not.  Her sister-in-law says Misty doesn't need an attorney, because she has nothing to hide.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Family-on-the-Defense/4LaLuGVmgUaKQnoG1hsjOg.cspx
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1127 on: March 20, 2009, 06:01:25 PM »

Misty has nothing to hide that why she doesn't need an attorney - Family member states... 

http://www.cbs47.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=30497@video.fox30online.com&navCatId=5

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Misty Cummings' sister-in-law is coming forward to clear up the rumors about her family.  Lindsy Croslin says Ronald Cummings never abused Haleigh or her 4-year-old brother.  She also says Cummings and his new wife, Misty, do not do drugs.

But most of all, Croslin feels Misty has taken the brunt of public criticism.  Misty was watching Haleigh the night she disappeared.  And because of what police call inconsistencies in her story, Misty has been called the key to this case.  Croslin doesn't buy it.  She says, "She's 17, come on.  I don't think she could fool police, you know."

Both of Haleigh's biological parents now have attorneys representing them.  However, Misty does not.  Her sister-in-law says Misty doesn't need an attorney, because she has nothing to hide.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Family-on-the-Defense/4LaLuGVmgUaKQnoG1hsjOg.cspx

In the face of all this information coming out, she needs an attorney. Heck just because shes 17 doesn't mean she can't fool police. 17 year olds will go to great extents to not be caught.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: March 20, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »

Police learning lessons
from Cummings
investigation
Florida Fish & Wildlife wants policy
changes
Last Edited: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 5:06 PM EDT
Created On: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 5:06 PM EDT

MATT SAFFER | FOX 35 News
SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Officers searching on the ground, air and water in the hours and days following Haleigh Cummings disappearance faced many obstacles. The woods were thick, the days were long, and the leads were coming in by the hundreds. Another challenge facing law enforcement on the water was knowing what house they were behind.

As the law stands right now, homeowners are required to post their street address on the front of their homes for emergency service use. That law does not extend to the back of the house or docks where law enforcement on boats could benefit from seeing exactly where they are.

“Precious seconds could be lost, because they’d have to dock the boat, run to the front---now they’d have an address, but they still wouldn’t have a street name, so it is frustrating to us,” said Lt. George Pottorf of Florida Fish & Wildlife.

Pottorf was on the water the day Haleigh disappeared and says one of his biggest problems was pinpointing his exact location on the water.

“We were receiving a lot of citizen tips where we had to respond to different locations.
Everything from the first day where there were actual sightings up to a point where people were seeing barrels, and plastic bags floating and every other type of item…and we had to respond to every one of those items,” said Pottorf.

Right now, Pottorf is going dock to dock passing out fliers to anyone who will read them asking all dock owners to please post their addresses on those docks. He says even though it is not a law right now, he’d like counties to look into changing local ordinances to make it a requirement.

“Even if we don’t have 100 percent compliance, if we had addresses every so many docks it’s going to help us substantially locate and area in an emergency situation,” said Pottorf.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032009_police_learning_lessons_haleigh_case

That's a darn good idea. Hope it becomes an ordinance.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1129 on: March 20, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »

Just like with the Anthonys, nobody can shut up. Family members should realize that these kind of statements always seem to come back at them. Just shut up. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 20, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »

Ron never called Cobra back after the evening when the two of them talked about the case and the re-enactment. I have this suspicion that neither Ron nor Misty want to do this, Ron I believe was just playing Cobra. And I would love to know more about this Greg, it's weird nobody has found out anything on this guy.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: March 20, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »

Ron never called Cobra back after the evening when the two of them talked about the case and the re-enactment. I have this suspicion that neither Ron nor Misty want to do this, Ron I believe was just playing Cobra. And I would love to know more about this Greg, it's weird nobody has found out anything on this guy.

It was stated on Nancy G. last night that his lawyers told Ron he couldn't go on her show and he had been told he is to talk to NO ONE.  Also on Jane's show earlier it was said that Ron was out riding dunebuggy's (in the mud-whatever they call that) so he was having some fun last night.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: March 20, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »

I still stand firm in my belief Ron is completely innocent in the disappearance of his daughter. I am now starting to doubt if Misty was actually there that night. I still have some doubts or funny feelings about the maternal side. And we still don't know where Haleigh is! Ugh! I am hoping for some news soon.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: March 20, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »

It was stated on Nancy G. last night that his lawyers told Ron he couldn't go on her show and he had been told he is to talk to NO ONE.  Also on Jane's show earlier it was said that Ron was out riding dunebuggy's (in the mud-whatever they call that) so he was having some fun last night.
I just can't stand this ~ he really is one brick short of a load.  What an idiot.  His daughter is missing.  My Lord.  I guess he's trying to *relax or* something.  Nauseating.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1134 on: March 20, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

I just can't stand this ~ he really is one brick short of a load.  What an idiot.  His daughter is missing.  My Lord.  I guess he's trying to *relax or* something.  Nauseating.

Out riding dunebuggy's???  Gah....makes no sense....after a day like today I am glad to go home and watch some episodes of scrubs, too depressing today.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 20, 2009, 07:45:25 PM »

Am gonna be chillin' for a bit tonight.  I still have that dang pneumonia/cough/pleurisy/rib thing going on, which heals to the point of yippee I feel great, then comes back to the point of today, draggin' my azz, hurts to even breathe.  Goin' to doc tomorrow... Again. 

Will be in here watchin' for updates in this case, cuz it sure seems something is gonna blow very soon!   Just going to emulate our QuietMonkey for a bit.  No wait, that one isn't so very quiet sometimes.  heh    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: March 20, 2009, 07:49:58 PM »

Mud grubbin is what my sons call it.  It is fun, and tension relieving.  But can't feature either one of them would be doing that if their daughter was missing.  How do you have fun if your child is missing.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: March 20, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »

Am gonna be chillin' for a bit tonight.  I still have that dang pneumonia/cough/pleurisy/rib thing going on, which heals to the point of yippee I feel great, then comes back to the point of today, draggin' my azz, hurts to even breathe.  Goin' to doc tomorrow... Again. 

Will be in here watchin' for updates in this case, cuz it sure seems something is gonna blow very soon!   Just going to emulate our QuietMonkey for a bit.  No wait, that one isn't so very quiet sometimes.  heh    

wow Wyks, that stuff has really got a hold on you.  Hope your dr. can figure out how to get rid of it completely.   (hugs)

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: March 20, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »

Thank-you for that info, of course that's what I would do with my child missing, go dunebuggy riding 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: March 20, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »

Rest and take care, it's awful how sometimes these things just don't go away even with a couple doses of antibiotics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.