April 26, 2024, 12:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289365 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1200 on: March 21, 2009, 11:40:07 AM »

In the audio clip of Cobra talking about the night of the reenactment he said that if he could have gotten Misty to do the reenactment he could have solved the case right then (my own words, don't have exact quote).   Can anyone figure out what he meant by saying that?  TIA

it sounded to me like cobra was going to attempt to reinact the evening that Haleigh went missing. he wanted to wait until it was good and dark there, he had rc and misty separated, to break Misty's strength. I believe cobra was going to just have misty tell what happened that night. In doing so, she surely would have tripped up about something, and then he could have pushed the issue with her in order to make her confess as to where Haleigh is.

Then, rc goes back home, then he claims misty will not do the interview.. again, something a pimp would not let his ho do.......I have seen these young girls being pimped out in these woods, and the more I see, it appears this could very well be the same thing.  After all, rc is the one who has continually has a young girlfriend.
jmo, mio

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here.  You think Ron is a pimp and he is going to pimp Misty out?  And she is just going to stay there and put up with that?  By the sound of what Cobra says about her calling Ron and threatening to leave him if he doesn't stay away from Cobra...I don't think she is afraid of Ron.

Although I think she SHOULD be afraid of him, I think she feels a false sense of safety because of something she has on him.  I think it's pretty likely that they both have plenty of dirt on one another.

I was willing to give Misty the benefit of the doubt until I heard the audio from Cobra's encounter with Ron.  And after I heard about the black boy she was screwing around with.  I firmly believe children call it as it is and if he said he saw a black man it could very well be this guy Cobra refers to. He may have been there that night, but I can't speculate from there.

And Ron indicated he knew about this person, so did Misty know he knew about it?  Had he given her an ultimatum that she stay away from him or he would kill her?  Did he know Junior had said a black man was there? AND why did he marry her, why didn't he go to the police with all this information?

I just don't believe Ron had anything to do with this.  I hope and pray I am right.  I don't want to think Haleigh died at the hands of her father who she so obviously loved.  And I know the word died is harsh, but what else are we to think.  God forbid it is true.

None of this makes any sense.  I also cannot think that the grandmother would hide anything.  Maybe I give all these people too high morals.  This borders on the unbelievable.  I pray that whatever happened to Haleigh was done by a person she did not know, that it was truly an abductor and not related to any member of the family.  I am rambling sorry for that, but these are my thoughts and it seems one thought leads to another and then back to more confusion.  JMO   

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1201 on: March 21, 2009, 11:40:18 AM »

In the audio clip of Cobra talking about the night of the reenactment he said that if he could have gotten Misty to do the reenactment he could have solved the case right then (my own words, don't have exact quote).   Can anyone figure out what he meant by saying that?  TIA

it sounded to me like cobra was going to attempt to reinact the evening that Haleigh went missing. he wanted to wait until it was good and dark there, he had rc and misty separated, to break Misty's strength. I believe cobra was going to just have misty tell what happened that night. In doing so, she surely would have tripped up about something, and then he could have pushed the issue with her in order to make her confess as to where Haleigh is.

Then, rc goes back home, then he claims misty will not do the interview.. again, something a pimp would not let his ho do.......I have seen these young girls being pimped out in these woods, and the more I see, it appears this could very well be the same thing.  After all, rc is the one who has continually has a young girlfriend.
jmo, mio

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here.  You think Ron is a pimp and he is going to pimp Misty out?  And she is just going to stay there and put up with that?  By the sound of what Cobra says about her calling Ron and threatening to leave him if he doesn't stay away from Cobra...I don't think she is afraid of Ron.

Last I heard/read, on that audio interview, Ron admitted to Cobra that he knew that Misty had been ermmm carrying on with Greg, possibly even the night that Haleigh went missing. 

So how did we get from that to the talk of pimps and ho's, and thinking that Ron or someone else is pimping Misty out?  Is this someone's theory, or did I miss something else?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1202 on: March 21, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

Great to see you back, Wyks!!

Hi Flossy.....glad you came in this morning...your avi just makes my day.

I wish someone would get Jr. out of Ron and Misty's camp. I am so worried about that little guy. It is just so heartbreaking how so many little one's are hurt by the very ones who are suppose to love and protect them. I am a member of a prayer site for kids with cancer and other illnesses and those parents do everything in their power to save their kids and these low-life scum just kill them and throw them in the trash. There is to much free birth control for all the hot tail girls to be having babies they do not want, and way to many childless couples willing to adopt and give them the love and care they need and deserve. Every child I read about being abused I think of the Bible verse "Jesus Wept". I weep also.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1203 on: March 21, 2009, 11:43:42 AM »

Thanks Flossy!  Great to be back!  I see that you are 'udderly' decked out for Easter!       

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1204 on: March 21, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

jmo, mio

Last I heard/read, on that audio interview, Ron admitted to Cobra that he knew that Misty had been ermmm carrying on with Greg, possibly even the night that Haleigh went missing. 

So how did we get from that to the talk of pimps and ho's, and thinking that Ron or someone else is pimping Misty out?  Is this someone's theory, or did I miss something else?   

Pure speculation and I don't think based on any facts.  At least none I have seen.  But, maybe there is a link???

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: March 21, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »

jmo, mio

Pure speculation and I don't think based on any facts.  At least none I have seen.  But, maybe there is a link???

Ok, thanks Minnie!  This whole thing with Greg, whatever it is, sure makes this whole thing an even bigger mess!   

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1206 on: March 21, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »

the mysapce page i found is all i have if that is even him never know.But maire has accepted me as a friend on my space so i did send her a note today so i am hoping she writes back we will see.I hope they find Haleigh today
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1207 on: March 21, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »

I wonder ...hmm since Island Monkey has "connections"... Maybe she can call "a connection" and find out Gregs laast name for us....Wouldnt that be great...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1208 on: March 21, 2009, 11:56:43 AM »

the mysapce page i found is all i have if that is even him never know.But maire has accepted me as a friend on my space so i did send her a note today so i am hoping she writes back we will see.I hope they find Haleigh today
Yes, me too.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: March 21, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/21/news/news02.txt
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: March 21, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »

When Mioshi was talking about Ron and the pimping it peaked my interest because a week or two ago over yonder in the private forum, a local was saying something similar. Not Ron pimping Misty, but in the past a boyfriend of Misty was pimping her out. That is why I was curious with the pimping statement. I have no idea if this is true, just interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: March 21, 2009, 12:01:41 PM »

Thanks 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1212 on: March 21, 2009, 12:04:07 PM »

Hi Flossy.....glad you came in this morning...your avi just makes my day.

I wish someone would get Jr. out of Ron and Misty's camp. I am so worried about that little guy. It is just so heartbreaking how so many little one's are hurt by the very ones who are suppose to love and protect them. I am a member of a prayer site for kids with cancer and other illnesses and those parents do everything in their power to save their kids and these low-life scum just kill them and throw them in the trash. There is to much free birth control for all the hot tail girls to be having babies they do not want, and way to many childless couples willing to adopt and give them the love and care they need and deserve. Every child I read about being abused I think of the Bible verse "Jesus Wept". I weep also.

Hi, Darla!  Your avatar is darn cute, too!

I totally agree with you about being worried about little Jr.  I don't know where the safest place for him would be, but I feel pretty damn sure that it's NOT with Ron and Misty. 

What a big fat mess these poor kids were born into.  It's so heartbreaking.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1213 on: March 21, 2009, 12:09:20 PM »

Does that mean they only had one retired cop on the case?  Where did everyone go?

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: March 21, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

Does that mean they only had one retired cop on the case?  Where did everyone go?
He came out of retirement to help as spokesman.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1215 on: March 21, 2009, 12:11:56 PM »

He came out of retirement to help as spokesman.

Okay, so he was only taking tips and doing interviews.  Gotch.  Thanks

MM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: March 21, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Hopefully today will be the day for Haleigh to come home..  Gramamonkey ..I cant get those links to work...

You have to type in the name....  Page  ...  Greg

Couldn't sleep last night and saw this from gramamonkey but couldn't get the myspace link to work which I figured was the way to find out the name to use for the search in the county database. Thanks for providing that gmonkey. My thoughts: WBGreg has light eyes which may be the reason for the nickname? That is IF this is the Greg that is being talked about. From all of the myspace pics - man-o-man these people like their weed!

This is weird but he kinda looks like Misty's side of the fam? JMO

So I guess they already know who the greg guy is- Greg Page- I wont look into it any further
on myspace...I hope they pick this greg guy up and question him..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: March 21, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Hopefully today will be the day for Haleigh to come home..  Gramamonkey ..I cant get those links to work...

You have to type in the name....  Page  ...  Greg

Couldn't sleep last night and saw this from gramamonkey but couldn't get the myspace link to work which I figured was the way to find out the name to use for the search in the county database. Thanks for providing that gmonkey. My thoughts: WBGreg has light eyes which may be the reason for the nickname? That is IF this is the Greg that is being talked about. From all of the myspace pics - man-o-man these people like their weed!

This is weird but he kinda looks like Misty's side of the fam? JMO

So I guess they already know who the greg guy is- Greg Page- I wont look into it any further
on myspace...I hope they pick this greg guy up and question him..
I sure hope they did this already.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1218 on: March 21, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

Whoa.....I've been way behind, but if Jr. did say something about a black man in black and if he did, in fact mention the squeaking noise (I think there was also mention of the couch bouncing or something like that - not sure if it was true or just a rumor), this does not sound good.  I have to wonder if Misty left the door open so that her midnight rendezvous could just walk right in and maybe he brought a friend with him.

Please correct me if any of what I posted above has been proven false!  I'm hoping this is not the case. 

Of course, I hope her dad didn't do anything to her either....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1219 on: March 21, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

Thank you Flossy...It is to honor my two grandson's who have MD. Not sure they would appreciate the Easter Bonnet though.

I hope something breaks in this case soon...if not someone else is going to be hurt or killed. Ron is a ticking time bomb and is about ready to explode. MOO....Haleigh woke up and caught Misty and whoever on the couch bouncing. And she was hurt then or was hit earlier and passed away in her sleep. Ron Jr. was awake enough to hear what was going on and may not have been seen. I think If he had been seen or thought to have seen what happened... he would be missing also.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.