March 29, 2024, 07:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288212 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: March 21, 2009, 12:38:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I dont beleive Ronald was pimping anybody out, but what  I beleive is he was still stuck in his teenage years instead of acting responcible for the children he had and being a man, he contunued on with his bad boy attitude and his ways of chasing teenage girls and he just happened to hook up with Mistie and then she being the teenager that she is continued on with the way she had been livng after Ronald left everyday for work.  Theres no telling what has gone on in the afternoon every day after Ronald left, how many guys might have had access to these children that came over to just "kick it" with Mistie...or how many times Mistie put these kids to bed and then hightailed it outta there looking for some fun..........This stuff gets around fast in a small town and so therefore there's no telling how many people knew that the kids would likely be alone at night or that Mistie was likely to be high or drunk or both......

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1221 on: March 21, 2009, 12:45:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I dont beleive Ronald was pimping anybody out, but what  I beleive is he was still stuck in his teenage years instead of acting responcible for the children he had and being a man, he contunued on with his bad boy attitude and his ways of chasing teenage girls and he just happened to hook up with Mistie and then she being the teenager that she is continued on with the way she had been livng after Ronald left everyday for work.  Theres no telling what has gone on in the afternoon every day after Ronald left, how many guys might have had access to these children that came over to just "kick it" with Mistie...or how many times Mistie put these kids to bed and then hightailed it outta there looking for some fun..........This stuff gets around fast in a small town and so therefore there's no telling how many people knew that the kids would likely be alone at night or that Mistie was likely to be high or drunk or both......

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: March 21, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

This is in regards to HH, I guess I pressed post, and didn't post  I totally agree, Ron was responsible for his children, there is no reason that he left them with Misty, knowing what Misty was all about, no free pass from me. The arrogant way he says, I'm the better parent, makes me ill.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1223 on: March 21, 2009, 12:51:31 PM »

Misty was not with him in 2005 when the judge gave him the kids.  Maybe some other 17 year old, but not her.

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: March 21, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »

Thinking about when Ron had his LE interviews.  DID HE tell LE about Misty and that he knew she was seeing this guy??  Maybe LE have been following him from the beginning, just that we did not hear about it.  Appears that he is well known to LE.

IFRon did not mention this. GREAT BIG WHY.  He was desperate and still is to find his daughter and I sure as heck hope that he spilled the beans to them, that this was a possible connection.

Someone around there must have known, seen them together, heard rumors, etc...yet their yaps stayed shut. 

Another day, and NO HALEIGH. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: March 21, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »

Misty was not with him in 2005 when the judge gave him the kids.  Maybe some other 17 year old, but not her.
well I know that much, but what Im saying is, if the Judge knew that this was the way these children were gonna be raised, do you think he would have given Ronald custody, I say NO.........so Ronald needs to stop with the better parent crap....it takes more than getting a job and saying Grand parents will be watching the children, and I can get insurance on them to be a Parent..........you also have to make decisions on a day by day basis about everything, including who you are exsposing them to.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: March 21, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »

Thinking about when Ron had his LE interviews.  DID HE tell LE about Misty and that he knew she was seeing this guy??  Maybe LE have been following him from the beginning, just that we did not hear about it.  Appears that he is well known to LE.

IFRon did not mention this. GREAT BIG WHY.  He was desperate and still is to find his daughter and I sure as heck hope that he spilled the beans to them, that this was a possible connection.

Someone around there must have known, seen them together, heard rumors, etc...yet their yaps stayed shut. 

Another day, and NO HALEIGH. 
Coming from a small town, you can bet people saw things, and heard things. My guess is some people perhaps have spoken to LE about different things, but I'm guessing some of the people that know things are either afraid to speak up, or up to no good themselves and don't want to take the chance of LE looking at what they might be up to, such as drugs or whatever.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: March 21, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....
ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............

Apparently after Ron was given residential custody afterward he  dated another teenager and got her pregnant  Amber and now with another teenager Fibsty . Why hasn't Ron been charged  and not  being on the sex offender list.. To me hes a predator.. Why is he treated differently? If Ron has custody of the 2 children and his best interest for the children and being a role model would be dating or having a relationship with someone who is at least over the age of 18 and responsible..JMO...

What is the age of a minor in Florida?
You are considered a minor (someone who is not an adult) if you are 17 years or younger. This is a legal status that lawmakers created for your protection. We want you to be informed because being a “minor” affects your right to information and services. 

The boy showed investigators several locations where he said he had sex with Marinelli in her vehicle, Doll said. Under Florida law, a 17-year-old cannot consent to sex with a person 24 and older.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: March 21, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

I see Ron no different then these female and male school teachers that have sex with their students, and look what happens when they get caught. I would be curious how many underage girls Ron has been with, something tells me a few. Misty was no mother figure to these children, she was like a playmate, didn't Ron's mother or grandmother see this? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: March 21, 2009, 01:18:52 PM »

I see Ron no different then these female and male school teachers that have sex with their students, and look what happens when they get caught. I would be curious how many underage girls Ron has been with, something tells me a few. Misty was no mother figure to these children, she was like a playmate, didn't Ron's mother or grandmother see this? 

JMO  I think Ron needs a psychiatric evaluation .....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: March 21, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »

JMO  I think Ron needs a psychiatric evaluation .....
Me too, though I'd probably be afraid to find out the outcome 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: March 21, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....
ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............

Apparently after Ron was given residential custody afterward he  dated another teenager and got her pregnant  Amber and now with another teenager Fibsty . Why hasn't Ron been charged  and not  being on the sex offender list.. To me hes a predator.. Why is he treated differently? If Ron has custody of the 2 children and his best interest for the children and being a role model would be dating or having a relationship with someone who is at least over the age of 18 and responsible..JMO...

You are considered a minor (someone who is not an adult) if you are 17 years or younger. This is a legal status that lawmakers created for your protection. We want you to be informed because being a “minor” affects your right to information and services. 

The boy showed investigators several locations where he said he had sex with Marinelli in her vehicle, Doll said. Under Florida law, a 17-year-old cannot consent to sex with a person 24 and older.

I think Ron would have been under 24 at the time? I'm not sure?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: March 21, 2009, 01:27:02 PM »

I'm thinking that Ron married Misty in the quickest wedding ever...engaged Thursday night and married on that weekend...BECAUSE he knew that the bio mom had retained an attorney and was going after him to get Jr. AND he married Misty so that the charge of statutory rape could not be brought against him with respect to any custody battle that may be forthcoming.  I'm muddling around in my mind as to WHY Misty's mother agreed to her under-age daughter marrying a man who obviously has problems with the law and drugs (a rap sheet as long as your arm).....could it be that Misty's mom has her suspicions as to Misty's part in this disappearance and agreed to the wedding so that Ron couldn't testify against Misty? 

IF any of this is true...IMO this will not end without some additional tradegy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: March 21, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »

well I know that much, but what Im saying is, if the Judge knew that this was the way these children were gonna be raised, do you think he would have given Ronald custody, I say NO.........so Ronald needs to stop with the better parent crap....it takes more than getting a job and saying Grand parents will be watching the children, and I can get insurance on them to be a Parent..........you also have to make decisions on a day by day basis about everything, including who you are exsposing them to.......
I dont get it at all why a judge would give him custody unless its cuz she was honest about the drugs..anyway here in PA weither she had a job or not the kids go to the mother n dad pays support cuz hes working and also provides insurance for them....makes more sence that way..If Crystal isnt working she wont have to find a babysitter to go to work..Hmm Im just not buying this I got them cuz I work crap...or im the better parent...The better parent I think would be the one who can spend the most time with the child..Bring the child up knowing someones always there for them..And TN sending GG over to check up on them is what she first said...Check up on them why?? I think GG couldnt watch them that night cuz remember she had a "friend" with her when she stopped there...This is just all unrealistic to me..I cant imagine putting my children through this kinda crap ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: March 21, 2009, 01:34:56 PM »

Puzzler, I'm afraid this won't end with some additional tragedy either  I wonder where Misty is? If I were Misty and I heard what Ron said about the gun in the mouth, I would not go near him. Unless, he said those things to Cobra and doesn't mean it at all. I'm not so sure if Ron was just saying the things he did to Cobra to find out what Cobra all knows.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: March 21, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »

I am wondering why T Neves was singing the praises of Misty ?
Was that just an act ? To try to make the situation something it wasn't to make Ron seem like something he wasn't in the media ? 
His entire family got behind him when they got married, like it was the greatest thing a person could do. For Haleigh. 
We really don't know what part this Greg played in this, if he played any part.
This is a small community, people must have known if she was out and about
leaving the kids alone after they were asleep. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: March 21, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »

I'm thinking that Ron married Misty in the quickest wedding ever...engaged Thursday night and married on that weekend...BECAUSE he knew that the bio mom had retained an attorney and was going after him to get Jr. AND he married Misty so that the charge of statutory rape could not be brought against him with respect to any custody battle that may be forthcoming.  I'm muddling around in my mind as to WHY Misty's mother agreed to her under-age daughter marrying a man who obviously has problems with the law and drugs (a rap sheet as long as your arm).....could it be that Misty's mom has her suspicions as to Misty's part in this disappearance and agreed to the wedding so that Ron couldn't testify against Misty? 

As far as i see it.. If the family knew or suspected Fibsty then why  the heck would they want their son to marry her.. They were not looking @ the best interest of the children but themselves..  I not sure but Ron didnt have to marry Fibsty to testify against her and I also dont beleive he married her to keep her close to him.. I think they both have dirt on each other.. Ron was co-operating with Cobra then all of a sudden he has an attorney.. I think he was feeling out what Cobra knew and found out.. It makes me sick Haleigh is missing and they can't answer simple questions.. IMO Ron and Fibsty know exaclty what happened..
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1237 on: March 21, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »

As far as i see it.. If the family knew or suspected Fibsty then why  the heck would they want their son to marry her.. They were not looking @ the best interest of the children but themselves..  I not sure but Ron didnt have to marry Fibsty to testify against her and I also dont beleive he married her to keep her close to him.. I think they both have dirt on each other.. Ron was co-operating with Cobra then all of a sudden he has an attorney.. I think he was feeling out what Cobra knew and found out.. It makes me sick Haleigh is missing and they can't answer simple questions.. IMO Ron and Fibsty know exaclty what happened..

It has been confirmed that Ron was at work during his entire shift.  So, if he got home after 3:00 and they called 911 around 3:30 they did not have time to get rid of the evidence.  Be it drugs, bodies, or whatever.  It is all too confusing to me.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: March 21, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »

I am wondering why T Neves was singing the praises of Misty ?
Was that just an act ? To try to make the situation something it wasn't to make Ron seem like something he wasn't in the media ? 
His entire family got behind him when they got married, like it was the greatest thing a person could do. For Haleigh. 
We really don't know what part this Greg played in this, if he played any part.
This is a small community, people must have known if she was out and about
leaving the kids alone after they were asleep. 

Singing the praises of Misty and saying about her being Haleigh's mom, and they got married for Haleigh, I wish I knew what all that bs was about. With the links provided this Greg is a drug dealer, wondering if Ron and Misty bought drugs from him? Other then that who knows?
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: March 21, 2009, 01:56:32 PM »

I think Misty's mother lost control of her years ago and she has pretty much done as she wanted for quite awhile now. I'm not sure I believe Misty's mom's story that they had wanted to get married before but she wouldn't give her permission. I suspect she may have just been waiting for a chance to unload Misty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.