April 18, 2024, 08:46:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289114 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: March 21, 2009, 01:57:17 PM »

Puzzler, I'm afraid this won't end with some additional tragedy either  I wonder where Misty is? If I were Misty and I heard what Ron said about the gun in the mouth, I would not go near him. Unless, he said those things to Cobra and doesn't mean it at all. I'm not so sure if Ron was just saying the things he did to Cobra to find out what Cobra all knows.

I agree.. I am worried if Ron ..l sorry to say it but will he harm Misty.. Then we will never know the truth on what happened to Haleigh.. The 911 call stated who ever stole my daughter that he has a gun and will kill them... Raises Red Flags to me.. Setting the motion.. I dont trust him..
I look @ the interviews over last night and the video's- And Greta's interview in an eye opener.. The Today show where they ask Misty why so many inconsistancies she is quiet waiting for Ron to step in and he doesn't.. Then she says she doesn't know why.. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1241 on: March 21, 2009, 02:00:32 PM »

It has been confirmed that Ron was at work during his entire shift.  So, if he got home after 3:00 and they called 911 around 3:30 they did not have time to get rid of the evidence.  Be it drugs, bodies, or whatever.  It is all too confusing to me.

It sure IS confusing, Minnie!  Last I heard, it was confirmed that Ron had been "spotted" at work.  And then the rumor that he was seen at a store at 2a.  Have I missed LE confirming he was at work his whole shift? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: March 21, 2009, 02:00:37 PM »

I am wondering why T Neves was singing the praises of Misty ?
Was that just an act ? To try to make the situation something it wasn't to make Ron seem like something he wasn't in the media ? 
His entire family got behind him when they got married, like it was the greatest thing a person could do. For Haleigh. 
We really don't know what part this Greg played in this, if he played any part.
This is a small community, people must have known if she was out and about
leaving the kids alone after they were asleep. 

Singing the praises of Misty and saying about her being Haleigh's mom, and they got married for Haleigh, I wish I knew what all that bs was about. With the links provided this Greg is a drug dealer, wondering if Ron and Misty bought drugs from him? Other then that who knows?

Thats what I am thinking....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: March 21, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

<snipped>  It has been confirmed that Ron was at work during his entire shift.  So, if he got home after 3:00 and they called 911 around 3:30 they did not have time to get rid of the evidence.  Be it drugs, bodies, or whatever.  It is all too confusing to me

If the child was already gone, like stolen by someone Mistie knew or if Mistie had already did the deed before Ronald got there, all the time that she would need would just be what time it took her to tell Ronald what had transpired.....Im thinking like she says, Oh God ,____was in the house and he held me down and he took Haleigh and he said if you or I say anything and he gets caught he will get his people to come and do us all in or he will take Jr. too or he will tell LE everything he knows about the dealing you are doing..........hence, Ronald saying.....how could you let my daughter get stolen Biotch......................that wouldnt take much  time to say!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: March 21, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »

Puzzler, I'm afraid this won't end with some additional tragedy either  I wonder where Misty is? If I were Misty and I heard what Ron said about the gun in the mouth, I would not go near him. Unless, he said those things to Cobra and doesn't mean it at all. I'm not so sure if Ron was just saying the things he did to Cobra to find out what Cobra all knows.

I agree.. I am worried if Ron ..l sorry to say it but will he harm Misty.. Then we will never know the truth on what happened to Haleigh.. The 911 call stated who ever stole my daughter that he has a gun and will kill them... Raises Red Flags to me.. Setting the motion.. I dont trust him..
I look @ the interviews over last night and the video's- And Greta's interview in an eye opener.. The Today show where they ask Misty why so many inconsistancies she is quiet waiting for Ron to step in and he doesn't.. Then she says she doesn't know why.. 

I worry about that too, Jersey. 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1245 on: March 21, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »

It has been confirmed that Ron was at work during his entire shift.  So, if he got home after 3:00 and they called 911 around 3:30 they did not have time to get rid of the evidence.  Be it drugs, bodies, or whatever.  It is all too confusing to me.

It sure IS confusing, Minnie!  Last I heard, it was confirmed that Ron had been "spotted" at work.  And then the rumor that he was seen at a store at 2a.  Have I missed LE confirming he was at work his whole shift? 

I am sure I read that LE had confirmed and were satisfied with his whereabouts.  Don't have a link though.  Do you remember at the first of the investigations, it was reported that the LE had been giving polygraphs to several people?  I would think they would know about the white boy Greg at that point.  Do you think they could have polyed him then?  And also doesn't it seem that whoever told Cobra about him and Misty would also have been interviewed by LE?

MM
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1246 on: March 21, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »

has anybody seen this yet?

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: March 21, 2009, 02:14:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I dont beleive Ronald was pimping anybody out, but what  I beleive is he was still stuck in his teenage years instead of acting responcible for the children he had and being a man, he contunued on with his bad boy attitude and his ways of chasing teenage girls and he just happened to hook up with Mistie and then she being the teenager that she is continued on with the way she had been livng after Ronald left everyday for work.  Theres no telling what has gone on in the afternoon every day after Ronald left, how many guys might have had access to these children that came over to just "kick it" with Mistie...or how many times Mistie put these kids to bed and then hightailed it outta there looking for some fun..........This stuff gets around fast in a small town and so therefore there's no telling how many people knew that the kids would likely be alone at night or that Mistie was likely to be high or drunk or both......

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....
ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............

Apparently after Ron was given residential custody afterward he  dated another teenager and got her pregnant  Amber and now with another teenager Fibsty . Why hasn't Ron been charged  and not  being on the sex offender list.. To me hes a predator.. Why is he treated differently? If Ron has custody of the 2 children and his best interest for the children and being a role model would be dating or having a relationship with someone who is at least over the age of 18 and responsible..JMO...

What is the age of a minor in Florida?
You are considered a minor (someone who is not an adult) if you are 17 years or younger. This is a legal status that lawmakers created for your protection. We want you to be informed because being a “minor” affects your right to information and services. 

The boy showed investigators several locations where he said he had sex with Marinelli in her vehicle, Doll said. Under Florida law, a 17-year-old cannot consent to sex with a person 24 and older.

I think Ron would have been under 24 at the time? I'm not sure?

Didnt Ron turn 25 in Nov and Misty turned 17  in Dec?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: March 21, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »

I am sure I read that LE had confirmed and were satisfied with his whereabouts.  Don't have a link though.  Do you remember at the first of the investigations, it was reported that the LE had been giving polygraphs to several people?  I would think they would know about the white boy Greg at that point.  Do you think they could have polyed him then?  And also doesn't it seem that whoever told Cobra about him and Misty would also have been interviewed by LE?

Am sure hoping that LE is on top of it all and has interviewed Greg and any/all of their other friends and family!  Just wish we knew what LE knows, it's frustrating being out of the loop, so to speak.  Especially on the heels of the Anthony case where we get to know so much, too much it seems.  lol

But I agree Minnie, sure seems like LE would have already known about Greg.  That LE is local and I figure they already have a feel for what the locals know and feel about Ron/Misty and family etc.  LE has probably already heard all the rumors, just cuz they are local too.  What a mess for them to sort out!   

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: March 21, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »

and on the today show if you what carefully she nudged ron with her elbow slightly when asked about the inconsistancies....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1250 on: March 21, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »

Thank-you 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: March 21, 2009, 02:19:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I dont beleive Ronald was pimping anybody out, but what  I beleive is he was still stuck in his teenage years instead of acting responcible for the children he had and being a man, he contunued on with his bad boy attitude and his ways of chasing teenage girls and he just happened to hook up with Mistie and then she being the teenager that she is continued on with the way she had been livng after Ronald left everyday for work.  Theres no telling what has gone on in the afternoon every day after Ronald left, how many guys might have had access to these children that came over to just "kick it" with Mistie...or how many times Mistie put these kids to bed and then hightailed it outta there looking for some fun..........This stuff gets around fast in a small town and so therefore there's no telling how many people knew that the kids would likely be alone at night or that Mistie was likely to be high or drunk or both......

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....
ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............

Apparently after Ron was given residential custody afterward he  dated another teenager and got her pregnant  Amber and now with another teenager Fibsty . Why hasn't Ron been charged  and not  being on the sex offender list.. To me hes a predator.. Why is he treated differently? If Ron has custody of the 2 children and his best interest for the children and being a role model would be dating or having a relationship with someone who is at least over the age of 18 and responsible..JMO...

What is the age of a minor in Florida?
You are considered a minor (someone who is not an adult) if you are 17 years or younger. This is a legal status that lawmakers created for your protection. We want you to be informed because being a “minor” affects your right to information and services. 

The boy showed investigators several locations where he said he had sex with Marinelli in her vehicle, Doll said. Under Florida law, a 17-year-old cannot consent to sex with a person 24 and older.

I think Ron would have been under 24 at the time? I'm not sure?

Didnt Ron turn 25 in Nov and Misty turned 17  in Dec?

I belive so...
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1252 on: March 21, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

your welcome
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 21, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »

and on the today show if you what carefully she nudged ron with her elbow slightly when asked about the inconsistancies....

That's a good point, Jules!  As if she doesn't know what to say unless/until Ron tells her.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: March 21, 2009, 02:23:04 PM »

Maybe Ron telling Cobra he was gonna shove a gun in Misty's mouth, wasn't so much about making her tell everyone the truth.. but about making her shut the heck up while LE/Cobra has them seperated during those times.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1255 on: March 21, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »

That's a good point, Jules!  As if she doesn't know what to say unless/until Ron tells her.   

I said this once before I think Ron told her to keep her mouth shut.  Prior to that interview everything they said was being brought up as an indicator of their guilt especially hers.  So, I think he told her not to talk about anything anymore.  That was also obvious with his curt replies.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: March 21, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »

I said this once before I think Ron told her to keep her mouth shut.  Prior to that interview everything they said was being brought up as an indicator of their guilt especially hers.  So, I think he told her not to talk about anything anymore.  That was also obvious with his curt replies.

Yep, it makes more sense to me the more I think about it all together. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: March 21, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »

I think Ron and Misty got married all for different reasons.  (1) Ron was messing around with an underage girl  2) Ron was engaging in drugs with this underage girl 3) Ron was working and leaving his 2 children with a girl whom he supplied and knew was using drugs and irresponsible.

I myself think Ron got custody of those children with the help of his mother and gmother.  What gparents would not want to have their only gchildren with them.  I think Ron truly loved his children but he was childlike himself and depended on his mother, gmother and Misty or whoever the lastest underage girl at the moment to raise his children.

If Ron has another child with Amber is he paying her childsupport? visitation?  So the money he would be getting from Chrystal would go to pay his child support for another child, support Misty, supplies drugs to each other.  I don't Believe Ron did anything to his child BUT I do believe he was no more mature than Misty and was as irresponsible as she was therefore he holds some responsibility for what has happened. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: March 21, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »

Am sure hoping that LE is on top of it all and has interviewed Greg and any/all of their other friends and family!  Just wish we knew what LE knows, it's frustrating being out of the loop, so to speak.  Especially on the heels of the Anthony case where we get to know so much, too much it seems.  lol

But I agree Minnie, sure seems like LE would have already known about Greg.  That LE is local and I figure they already have a feel for what the locals know and feel about Ron/Misty and family etc.  LE has probably already heard all the rumors, just cuz they are local too.  What a mess for them to sort out!   

Okay...could it be that the reason LE has been sooo quiet and keeping everything so close to the vest is because they're aware of all this confusion (and MORE stuff we don't know) and that it's just what it appears to be...A BIG CAN OF WORMS...and following all the trails to the end to find out the real truth takes time and LE doesn't want to open the can and let any of the worms out until they can get at the real truth?  I know it's confusing...but my approach is always to look at "what we know":

Ron has a rap sheet and has been involved in drugs for a long time
Ron retained custody of his children (not because he was a better parent) because he had a job and could support them and provide them with medical insurance coverage
Ron is volatile, has a gun, and a bad temper
Ron consisently over the years has girlfriends who are under-age and has children with them
Ron questionably married his latest under-age girlfriend in a "FRENZY"
Ron continues to this week to threaten to kill people (i.e., put a gun in their mouth)
Ron was all for Cobra's intentions until bio mom lawyered up, then Ron had to lawyer up and his attorney told him to speak to "NO ONE", so Ron's not talking to Cobra, cancelling intereviews, etc.
Ron knows Misty does a lot of drugs and yet he continued to leave his children under her care

So much about him is totally involved in drugs, guns, drugs, under-age girlfriends, drugs....

IMO there's MUCH more to this story than we know!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: March 21, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »

Blue Moon - you brought up something that is another reason for Ron marrying Misty:

Misty is underage
Misty doesn't have a job (not that I've heard of)
Misty has no income
Misty has taken a lot of drugs
Drugs that were most likely supplied by Ron

Couldn't Ron be in legal trouble for supplying drugs to a minor?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.