March 28, 2024, 10:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288162 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1280 on: March 21, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »

Maybe Ron telling Cobra he was gonna shove a gun in Misty's mouth, wasn't so much about making her tell everyone the truth.. but about making her shut the heck up while LE/Cobra has them seperated during those times.

Good Point....

Maybe Cobra let this info out so they would separate and Misty would get scared and tell LE what she knows!

Am thinking that is part of Cobra's strategy, to seperate them at times, and talk with each one alone.  Cuz they all agreed to the reenactment, and were to meet to do that.  So Misty was somewhere else and was to meet them for the reenactment.  Ron got there but Misty didn't show.  Then Ron kept getting call after call from Misty pleading with him to get out of there, get away from that guy (Cobra).  Even to the point of saying if he didn't she would 'leave him'.  Ron let Cobra listen to those calls. 

So it does seem that while working with them or something, that Cobra has put Misty in one place and Ron in another.  Could be they are living seperate atm and Cobra is taking advantage of that to talk with each one, so that one of em cannot answer for the other.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: March 21, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »

Maybe Ron telling Cobra he was gonna shove a gun in Misty's mouth, wasn't so much about making her tell everyone the truth.. but about making her shut the heck up while LE/Cobra has them seperated during those times.

Good Point....

Maybe Cobra let this info out so they would separate and Misty would get scared and tell LE what she knows!

Am thinking that is part of Cobra's strategy, to seperate them at times, and talk with each one alone.  Cuz they all agreed to the reenactment, and were to meet to do that.  So Misty was somewhere else and was to meet them for the reenactment.  Ron got there but Misty didn't show.  Then Ron kept getting call after call from Misty pleading with him to get out of there, get away from that guy (Cobra).  Even to the point of saying if he didn't she would 'leave him'.  Ron let Cobra listen to those calls. 

So it does seem that while working with them or something, that Cobra has put Misty in one place and Ron in another.  Could be they are living seperate atm and Cobra is taking advantage of that to talk with each one, so that one of em cannot answer for the other.

Yes... Keep them seperate..Start breaking one wall the the rest will follow....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1282 on: March 21, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »

Good Point....

And...wasn't it interesting...to hear that Misty absolutely does not trust Cobra and backed out of doing the reinactment after she said she would...makes me think that Misty's intuition was telling her that Cobra is going to catch her in her own trap!  She sure backed away from that in a hurry!

And...didn't we hear a few days back that Misty was staying with relatives?  Was that for a short period...or is it on-going and that's why we're not seeing her lately?

Oh for sure, Puzzler!  I think it's very telling that Misty walked out on LE cuz the new det. was "rude" to her.  Heh!  As well as her agreeing to the reenactment then refusing to do it by not showing.  Seems that LE/Cobra both have Misty backed into the corner!  So she tells media to leave her alone and escapes to her family. 

Well, she can run, but she can't go far, not with Cobra in town.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1283 on: March 21, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »

I was thinking that was a possibility also. I really believe Ron was checking out what Cobra knows.

That sure could be, NoRose!

JMO.. I really dont think Ron should be allowed to have guns..Especially having children in his home.. He throws out there time after time with this gun issue... i have a gun..Scarey..
And something tells me Ron doesn't have his guns and ammunition in a secure place  There is no way Ron got custody of those kids without some strings being pulled, OMG this man has no respect for the law, and doesn't have much respect for women either.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1284 on: March 21, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »

Question?  We saw how Misty looked to Ron for the answer when she was asked why she gave conflicting statements as to what happened the night went missing...her infamous response was: "I don't know". 

IF Ron has that kind of control (what should be said)...then I'm wondering if he is in major control of the entire situation? 

He immediately, during the 911 call, threatened to shoot anyone who took his child.  The very first I heard him say that made me wonder if he thought he knew who it might be. 

He also sounds to me like he's used to getting his way through threats and intimidation.

I'm wondering if he and Misty (just like a lot of other monkeys have wondered) really are covering for each other because they each have something on each other. 

What could it be that Misty would have on Ron that would marry her (he's never married any of the others) to keep her from telling on him?  Just guessing here...drug dealing??? If that were the case, then Ron could surely have a lot of enemies...IMO

Well.. I can think of sev things that Misty *could have* on Ron.  Seems to be heavier than possible drug dealing tho, cuz it seems that from all his prev charges being dismissed, that LE knows pretty much what is up with Ron on all that. 

With the way that Ron's family has gotten behind him and Misty with so very much, and so very vocal about it, incl with inconsistencies of their own.. My guess is that whatever it might be that Misty may have on Ron, might just include info on his family as well. 

And we know that Ron's mom works for LE. 

So could the silence that Ron seems to want, NEED, from Misty, perhaps be about some sort of LE coverup that his entire family incl LE doesn't want to get out there?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: March 21, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »

I was thinking that was a possibility also. I really believe Ron was checking out what Cobra knows.

That sure could be, NoRose!

JMO.. I really dont think Ron should be allowed to have guns..Especially having children in his home.. He throws out there time after time with this gun issue... i have a gun..Scarey..
And something tells me Ron doesn't have his guns and ammunition in a secure place  There is no way Ron got custody of those kids without some strings being pulled, OMG this man has no respect for the law, and doesn't have much respect for women either.

yepper... If the cousin stole the gun then it must not be in a hidden and secured place..JMO

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1286 on: March 21, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »

Blue Moon - you brought up something that is another reason for Ron marrying Misty:

Misty is underage
Misty doesn't have a job (not that I've heard of)
Misty has no income
Misty has taken a lot of drugs
Drugs that were most likely supplied by Ron

Couldn't Ron be in legal trouble for supplying drugs to a minor?

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading the custody transcript.  If you read it you will understand the reason Ron got custody as it is very clear.  It was not that he was the best parent, but that he was not the worst.  All the details are there and it took me almost an hour to read it.  I can provide the link if anyone is interested in knowing what it says.

Also if you read Ron's arrest report you will see that all his charges were prior to 2005.  There are no drug charges since he has had custody.  You have to read the report carefully to see that the length is due to hearing etc., not new charges.

I point this because I think we should be looking at the facts correctly.  Also how do we know that Misty is doing drugs or that Ron is doing drugs now?  I have not seen any proof of that reported.  They probably are, but I am not sure of that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I think we need to be looking at the facts.  At least that is what I want to do.

Don't have the time to read that mess. Have seen it posted here many times.  AND I say MO when I post anything.  You support Ron 100%, I don't.  I don't support Ron, Chrystal or Misty either.  I support Haleigh 100%.  And I do agree putting those children in anyones care in that family would have been a very difficult choice, maybe the best choice would have been putting them with someone outside the family.  Loving your children is one thing but putting them in harms way is another.  JMO

Sorry, IMO, please don't presume that I support Ron 100%.  I do not. I support the truth and facts.  And if you think the custody transcript is a mess then I don't know what to say.  I think so many on this forum has been persuaded one way or the other by opinions and theories of others.  I was trying to say that there is written documentation to show other aspects of this case.  And you certainly don't have to read them.  But, they are the written truth not someone's ideas.

MM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: March 21, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

Question?  We saw how Misty looked to Ron for the answer when she was asked why she gave conflicting statements as to what happened the night went missing...her infamous response was: "I don't know". 

IF Ron has that kind of control (what should be said)...then I'm wondering if he is in major control of the entire situation? 

He immediately, during the 911 call, threatened to shoot anyone who took his child.  The very first I heard him say that made me wonder if he thought he knew who it might be. 

He also sounds to me like he's used to getting his way through threats and intimidation.

I'm wondering if he and Misty (just like a lot of other monkeys have wondered) really are covering for each other because they each have something on each other. 

What could it be that Misty would have on Ron that would marry her (he's never married any of the others) to keep her from telling on him?  Just guessing here...drug dealing??? If that were the case, then Ron could surely have a lot of enemies...IMO

Well.. I can think of sev things that Misty *could have* on Ron.  Seems to be heavier than possible drug dealing tho, cuz it seems that from all his prev charges being dismissed, that LE knows pretty much what is up with Ron on all that. 

With the way that Ron's family has gotten behind him and Misty with so very much, and so very vocal about it, incl with inconsistencies of their own.. My guess is that whatever it might be that Misty may have on Ron, might just include info on his family as well. 

So could the silence that Ron seems to want, NEED, from Misty, perhaps be about some sort of LE coverup that his entire family incl LE doesn't want to get out there?

I wonder if the FBI has looked into that matter...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: March 21, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Please remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: March 21, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »

No Rose...just to expand on your comment that Ron doesn't have much respect for women either.

He seems to lean toward his mother...but IMO he doesn't have respect for under-age teenage girls - just look at what he's done to several of them (and those are the ones we know about..there could be others, too).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: March 21, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »

Blue Moon - you brought up something that is another reason for Ron marrying Misty:

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading the custody transcript.  If you read it you will understand the reason Ron got custody as it is very clear.  It was not that he was the best parent, but that he was not the worst.  All the details are there and it took me almost an hour to read it.  I can provide the link if anyone is interested in knowing what it says.

Also if you read Ron's arrest report you will see that all his charges were prior to 2005.  There are no drug charges since he has had custody.  You have to read the report carefully to see that the length is due to hearing etc., not new charges.

I point this because I think we should be looking at the facts correctly.  Also how do we know that Misty is doing drugs or that Ron is doing drugs now?  I have not seen any proof of that reported.  They probably are, but I am not sure of that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I think we need to be looking at the facts.  At least that is what I want to do.

Don't have the time to read that mess. Have seen it posted here many times.  AND I say MO when I post anything.  You support Ron 100%, I don't.  I don't support Ron, Chrystal or Misty either.  I support Haleigh 100%.  And I do agree putting those children in anyones care in that family would have been a very difficult choice, maybe the best choice would have been putting them with someone outside the family.  Loving your children is one thing but putting them in harms way is another.  JMO

Sorry, IMO, please don't presume that I support Ron 100%.  I do not. I support the truth and facts.  And if you think the custody transcript is a mess then I don't know what to say.  I think so many on this forum has been persuaded one way or the other by opinions and theories of others.  I was trying to say that there is written documentation to show other aspects of this case.  And you certainly don't have to read them.  But, they are the written truth not someone's ideas.

Hi Minnie... Speaking for myself.. I have not been persuaded by others oppinions or theories but I do appreciated and like the others  who have their input..I myself from reading the custody report, police report, inconsistancies , teenager involved , 911 call, sudden marriage taken place,TV interviews and video's- Has me where my thoughts and oppinions are regarding Ron and Misty...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1291 on: March 21, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »

I wonder if the FBI has looked into that matter...

Sure am hoping so, Jersey!  Am very happy that they are on this case.  More than one case has uncovered corruption in LE, so it's not like this couldn't be a possibility.  It might even be something like LE perhaps looking the other way on things going on with Ron/family, just because his mom is 'one of them'.  It could happen, it has in other LE depts elsewhere.  I hope this isn't it tho.  One just has to wonder with the pass that Ron seems to have had so much.  At first I thought, oh that's cuz he's likely a narc.  And yet.. if he was, he'd likely be long dead by now, cuz those dudes don't mess around. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: March 21, 2009, 03:58:57 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Thanks Muffy!  They are entitled to mine too.  Heh... j/k!!      

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1293 on: March 21, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »

No Rose...just to expand on your comment that Ron doesn't have much respect for women either.

He seems to lean toward his mother...but IMO he doesn't have respect for under-age teenage girls - just look at what he's done to several of them (and those are the ones we know about..there could be others, too).

And that's odd, isn't it?  That he does seem to lean toward his mother, seemingly respecting her... and yet doesn't seem to have respect for young girls! 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1294 on: March 21, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

Hi Minnie... Speaking for myself.. I have not been persuaded by others oppinions or theories but I do appreciated and like the others  who have their input..I myself from reading the custody report, police report, inconsistancies , teenager involved , 911 call, sudden marriage taken place,TV interviews and video's- Has me where my thoughts and oppinions are regarding Ron and Misty...

Thanks Jersey Girl and I respect your opinion.  And I must admit I wish I could form one as solid as yours. This is a very confusing mess and I am just looking for answers like everyone else.  I wish LE would say something or do something so all this speculation could stop.  I am afraid we have come to a dead end and I hate that. MPF

MM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: March 21, 2009, 04:03:49 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Wykes you are so funny...Sometimes we need to laugh  ....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1296 on: March 21, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Sometimes we do need to laff, or we'll all go nuts.   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1297 on: March 21, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Sometimes we do need to laff, or we'll all go nuts.   

ABSOLUTELY!! And I'll take mine with tonic.   

MM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: March 21, 2009, 04:07:40 PM »

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

Thanks Jersey Girl and I respect your opinion.  And I must admit I wish I could form one as solid as yours. This is a very confusing mess and I am just looking for answers like everyone else.  I wish LE would say something or do something so all this speculation could stop.  I am afraid we have come to a dead end and I hate that. MPF

Your Welcome.. When children go missing.. We all get upset looking for answers and trying to bring them home safe asap... Their innocent children and need to be loved, safe and protected.. It just breaks my heart...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1299 on: March 21, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »

Ron's mom looks strong and opinionated, the teenage girls I'm guessing are easier to manipulate and control, his mom don't look like that would be to easy to do.  And maybe to the teenage girls in town, Ron is quite the catch 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.