April 19, 2024, 05:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289123 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: March 21, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Please remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Thanks Muffy!  They are entitled to mine too.  Heh... j/k!!      

Wykes you are so funny...Sometimes we need to laugh  ....

Sometimes we do need to laff, or we'll all go nuts.   

Ain't that the truth   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: March 21, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

Ron's mom looks strong and opinionated, the teenage girls I'm guessing are easier to manipulate and control, his mom don't look like that would be to easy to do.  And maybe to the teenage girls in town, Ron is quite the catch 

I tell you this I think Ggranny S. is one tough character.. I dont think I would have a fight with her...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1302 on: March 21, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »

Ron's mom looks strong and opinionated, the teenage girls I'm guessing are easier to manipulate and control, his mom don't look like that would be to easy to do.  And maybe to the teenage girls in town, Ron is quite the catch 

Good point!  Maybe Ron has tried standing up his mom at some point, didn't work, but it works with the girls. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: March 21, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »

Good point!  Maybe Ron has tried standing up his mom at some point, didn't work, but it works with the girls. 

Very good analysis...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: March 21, 2009, 04:20:25 PM »

I tell you this I think Ggranny S. is one tough character.. I dont think I would have a fight with her...

Oh yeah!  I rank her right up there with Cobra!  Not taking either of those two on, thanks.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: March 21, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

Oh yeah!  I rank her right up there with Cobra!  Not taking either of those two on, thanks.   

If I didnt know better I would think she was still in the Marines .. I would want to be barricated by her...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1306 on: March 21, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Please remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Thanks Muffy!  They are entitled to mine too.  Heh... j/k!!      

Wykes you are so funny...Sometimes we need to laugh  ....

Sometimes we do need to laff, or we'll all go nuts.   

Hope you are feeling better. I just noticed  your Easter Avi, very cute. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: March 21, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »

If I didnt know better I would think she was still in the Marines .. I would want to be barricated by her...

Now some would call both the gma and ggma strong and assertive.  And yep, they do seem to be that.  And yet.. that can surely cross the line into opinionated, controlling and manipulative.  Guess it's all in one's perspective.  I do admire strong and assertive women, as much as with men.  Yet not so much when it crosses the line. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1308 on: March 21, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Hope you are feeling better. I just noticed  your Easter Avi, very cute. 

Thanks NoRose!  I love your avi, that's a cutie too!  My energy levels come and go, as does the pain, can't see doc til Mon.  Hanging in there tho, thanks! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: March 21, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »

I wouldn't want to fight with any of them except Misty's mother I might have a chance with her 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: March 21, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I dont beleive Ronald was pimping anybody out, but what  I beleive is he was still stuck in his teenage years instead of acting responcible for the children he had and being a man, he contunued on with his bad boy attitude and his ways of chasing teenage girls and he just happened to hook up with Mistie and then she being the teenager that she is continued on with the way she had been livng after Ronald left everyday for work.  Theres no telling what has gone on in the afternoon every day after Ronald left, how many guys might have had access to these children that came over to just "kick it" with Mistie...or how many times Mistie put these kids to bed and then hightailed it outta there looking for some fun..........This stuff gets around fast in a small town and so therefore there's no telling how many people knew that the kids would likely be alone at night or that Mistie was likely to be high or drunk or both......

Thats why Ronald should have left these kids with the GM, he already knew about Mistie's running around and staying out and stuff, he is just as responcible for not making sure these kids were safe.  He shoulnt have assumed that just because he left Mistie there with 2 kids that she was gonna stay right there, you dont take that kinda chance with your children,     It makes me mad everytime I hear him say that part about the better parent crap.....
ask him if the Judge knew when he gave them those kids that he would have a teenager staying with them all night, or if he knew that the girl staying with them was a little floosey that ran wild,   I bet he didnt.........Those poor kids............

Apparently after Ron was given residential custody afterward he  dated another teenager and got her pregnant  Amber and now with another teenager Fibsty . Why hasn't Ron been charged  and not  being on the sex offender list.. To me hes a predator.. Why is he treated differently? If Ron has custody of the 2 children and his best interest for the children and being a role model would be dating or having a relationship with someone who is at least over the age of 18 and responsible..JMO...

What is the age of a minor in Florida?
You are considered a minor (someone who is not an adult) if you are 17 years or younger. This is a legal status that lawmakers created for your protection. We want you to be informed because being a “minor” affects your right to information and services. 

The boy showed investigators several locations where he said he had sex with Marinelli in her vehicle, Doll said. Under Florida law, a 17-year-old cannot consent to sex with a person 24 and older.

I think Ron would have been under 24 at the time? I'm not sure?

Didnt Ron turn 25 in Nov and Misty turned 17  in Dec?

I belive so...

The problem is....unless they are caught 'in the act' or she comes up pregnant or she or a parent press charges....there isn't anything to charge him with.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: March 21, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »

I wouldn't want to fight with any of them except Misty's mother I might have a chance with her 

OMG..Isnt that the truth..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: March 21, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »

Voice of Haleigh search changes

By Kristin Chambers

Published: Saturday, March 21, 2009 1:57 AM EDT

Dwindling media attention in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings has triggered a change in the role of spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Dick Schauland, a veteran lawman who came out of retirement to assist Putnam authorities in media matters shortly after Haleigh's disappearance drew national attention, said Friday he was returning to his life as a retiree.

Media inquiries have de-creased markedly compared to the frantic days after Haleigh was re-ported missing Feb. 10, Schauland said.

"I'm here all day at the sheriff's office, and I'm taking only six calls and doing one on-camera interview, and that's it," he said.

Schauland stressed his departure was not because he felt the investigation was going nowhere.

"I'm really not giving up yet," he said. "I'm just down here all day and not doing anything."

Lt. Johnny Greenwood will assume Schauland's duties as the department's public information officer.

Greenwood worked at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office for the 12 years, then spent a year working at the State Attorney's Office as an investigator. He was recruited back to the agency by newly elected Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

"They brought in Schauland to help with the case when it got a bit crazy, but now that it's slowed back down they are letting him go back to enjoying being retired," Greenwood said.

"If something big happens he will come back to help."

Schauland was with the Putnam Sheriff's Office for 24 years and retired in 2000. After retiring, he spent six months as interim police chief in Palatka in 2001.

Schauland said he was glad to help.

"Sheriff Hardy has been letting me do this," Shauland said. "I volunteered and he let me back in."

He said he is staying in the area in case anything happens, even though he and his wife enjoy traveling since he retired.

"I'm not really getting out of things, but I'm going to go home and cut my grass and stuff," Schauland said.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/21/news/news02.txt

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: March 21, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

Thanks Heart 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: March 21, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »

Thanks Heart 

Just wish we could find Haleigh safe and sound!

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: March 21, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »

Thanks Heart 

Just wish we could find Haleigh safe and sound!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:34:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1316 on: March 21, 2009, 06:40:55 PM »

Question?  We saw how Misty looked to Ron for the answer when she was asked why she gave conflicting statements as to what happened the night went missing...her infamous response was: "I don't know". 

IF Ron has that kind of control (what should be said)...then I'm wondering if he is in major control of the entire situation? 

He immediately, during the 911 call, threatened to shoot anyone who took his child.  The very first I heard him say that made me wonder if he thought he knew who it might be. 

He also sounds to me like he's used to getting his way through threats and intimidation.

I'm wondering if he and Misty (just like a lot of other monkeys have wondered) really are covering for each other because they each have something on each other. 

What could it be that Misty would have on Ron that would marry her (he's never married any of the others) to keep her from telling on him?  Just guessing here...drug dealing??? If that were the case, then Ron could surely have a lot of enemies...IMO

Well.. I can think of sev things that Misty *could have* on Ron.  Seems to be heavier than possible drug dealing tho, cuz it seems that from all his prev charges being dismissed, that LE knows pretty much what is up with Ron on all that. 

With the way that Ron's family has gotten behind him and Misty with so very much, and so very vocal about it, incl with inconsistencies of their own.. My guess is that whatever it might be that Misty may have on Ron, might just include info on his family as well. 

And we know that Ron's mom works for LE. 

So could the silence that Ron seems to want, NEED, from Misty, perhaps be about some sort of LE coverup that his entire family incl LE doesn't want to get out there?

I think there has DEFINITELY been some string pulling that has gone on and naturally, I wonder if it has to do with Ron's mom's connection to LE.

What I'm wondering is if maybe there are things that he is desperately trying to keep from his family?     I'm just not sure.

Was Ron's mom involved in LE around the time that he was given custody?  How on earth he got custody is absolutely beyond me.   If what Crystal said is true, I find it interesting that the girlfriend after her shared her opinion that Ron was abusive with the kids.   Thinking of a hothead like Ron dealing with young children and the challenges that come along with caring for them makes it seem pretty likely to me.

Poor Haleigh and Jr.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1317 on: March 21, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »

With this audio interview, at first listen, it can be taken that Ron (despite his past and present) could actually be the heartbroken father, who may know nothing about Haleigh's disappearance.  Seems like Misty has been backed into the corner (with all her inconsistencies) by Cobra, he called her out (in the form of a reenactment of that night) she accepted and then wouldn't do it, not showing up.  Ron showed up tho.  Misty began acting like a trapped rat in a cage, calling Ron like 10+ times just while he was sitting there drinking some sweet tea with Cobra.  Ron lets Cobra listen to the calls.  Misty trying to get Ron the heck away from Cobra.  Cuz she knows she's trapped.  Misty threatens Ron that she will leave him, yada yada.  Ron runs to her, but not before telling Cobra that he would shove a gun in her mouth.  Cobra trying to calm Ron down. 

Ya know what?  On the one hand, it DOES seem that Ron *could be* the innocent in all this, with righteous anger that anyone, even Misty, would take his daughter, his heart.  Seems that he is co-operating with Cobra, as in letting him listen to what Misty was saying.  Hopefully he is listening to Cobra and will not harm Misty in trying to get her to tell him the truth.  Hopefully Jr. won't be in the middle of all that, if it goes down badly.   

Having said all that...  *what if* Ron is playing Cobra to make it 'seem' he's the totally innocent heartbroken father who knows nothing cuz he was at work?  To make it 'seem' that Misty is the heartless biotch who let his daughter get stole?  What if in reality, Misty had been out on a three day bender or something, Ron brought her back home, and said something like I'm gonna make you pay someday. 

First opportunity out the gate... Misty is tired from her weekend, she does stuff in the house and got the kids to bed, could have left the lights on and the door wide open, she passes out.  <insert here whatever happened to Haleigh, by whoever> Waking up to Haleigh being gone, and actually remembers nuttin.  Ron gets home and threatens her with her life if she opens her mouth, cuz maybe he knows who did what to Haleigh and isn't gonna say, and is gonna do some vigilante justice?  I dunno.   But he doesn't want to lose custody of Jr (and Haleigh should she return home alive), all because Misty was passed the hell out while on HIS watch. 

Could have said to Misty, biotch said I'd make you pay.. you keep your mouth shut so I don't lose Jr too, and we play like we don't know what the heck happened.  Marries her to try and ensure her silence, along with other reasons. 

Cobra seems to have seen straight thru Misty and has got her backed into the corner.  If Ron is not as innocent as he seems to be, could Cobra see right thru him too?  Hehe...

Just presenting another possible view of this... 

Hi, all! This makes about as much sense as anything else that has come up so far!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: March 21, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »

It was stated on Nancy G. last night that his lawyers told Ron he couldn't go on her show and he had been told he is to talk to NO ONE.  Also on Jane's show earlier it was said that Ron was out riding dunebuggy's (in the mud-whatever they call that) so he was having some fun last night.
I just can't stand this ~ he really is one brick short of a load.  What an idiot.  His daughter is missing.  My Lord.  I guess he's trying to *relax or* something.  Nauseating.

Out riding dunebuggy's???  Gah....makes no sense....after a day like today I am glad to go home and watch some episodes of scrubs, too depressing today.

Wasn't he out at the mud bogs the weekend before he married Misty? With a much younger girl it was reported by a local? Okaaaaaaaayyy.  Gee, it's important to "have fun" when you've got a daughter missing, ya know?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: March 21, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »

O/T - this story came out yesterday...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/21/missing-la-toddler-found-dead-new-tot-mom-lied-to-police/

Mom Admits Dead Tot Not Kidnapped

LOS ANGELES (March 20) - A woman who reported her 18-month-old daughter missing now says the child died accidentally and that she dumped the body near a freeway, authorities said Friday.
Stacey Barker, 24, told detectives that when her daughter Emma Leigh died, she panicked and believed she would be blamed, Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht said.

((snipped))

NOTE:  when this mother first claimed her child was missing there was a press conference.  From the look on the face of LE I told my husband, this child is dead and the mom is lying.  That's is why I never posted her as a missing child in the MP forum.  Very sad.

Yes, it is sad, Klaas. My husband has watched this case with me, and after seeing Ron and Misty on t.v. in the early days, hearing the 911 call, etc. he said, "both of them are lying.. they know what happened to that little girl." He still feels the same way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.