April 26, 2024, 12:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289364 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: March 21, 2009, 11:26:42 PM »

GLP...

893.147-1  POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA  M   $11,004.00   
893.13-7a5  MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING  M   $11,004.00   
893.13-1a  POSSESS EXSTACY (SCHEDULE II) WITH INTENT SELL DELIVER  F   $11,004.00   
901.31  FTA / DWLSR  M 1  $1,504.00   
893.13-6a  POSSESSION OF ECSTACY  F   $11,004.00   
893.13-6a  POSSESSION OF COCAINE  F   $11,004.00   
893.13-1c1  POSS OF COCAINE W/INTENT TO SELL/DELIVER W/IN 1000 FT SCHOOL F   $11,004.00   
        $67,528.00   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=155807566

live from the traphouse

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: March 21, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »

I do believe that for the first time in her life Chrystal finally has a leg to stand on against Ron,

I also think that Mistie holds the key to whatever transpired at that home the night Haleigh came up missing.

I still think Ronald had no business with the children to begin with, he was too busy  chasing little girls to watch one of his own..

I did hear in one of the earlier interviews that Ronald did, One of the media persons asked Ronald directly if it was true that he had another son, and he hesitated for a minute and then said Yes.....so I already knew he was the father of Ambers baby....

This white boy Greg is hald african american and half white, his Mother is Black as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...

I think Cobra has scared Mistie and I also think it wont be long before she is arrested on some smaller charge just to scare her and make her talk.....cant happen too soon for me!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1402 on: March 21, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »

Monkeys.... I just posted a Prayer Request from Island Monkey in the Prayer Request forum.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: March 21, 2009, 11:34:00 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=155807566

[/quote]

Nobody responded to my question:  But I see we're not SURE this is who Misty was with?

Also:  This guy looks allot like my son, I am white and my ex-husband was Mexican and native American.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: March 21, 2009, 11:34:38 PM »

GLP...

893.13-1a  POSSESS EXSTACY (SCHEDULE II) WITH INTENT SELL DELIVER  F   $11,004.00   
893.13-1c1  POSS OF COCAINE W/INTENT TO SELL/DELIVER W/IN 1000 FT SCHOOL F   $11,004.00   
        $67,528.00   

Not gonna quote that face.       I don't have myspace so can't see but a little of his page.  Looks like Tom is his only friend.   

I notice on his myspace he is self-employed...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: March 21, 2009, 11:35:11 PM »

I do believe that for the first time in her life Chrystal finally has a leg to stand on against Ron,

I also think that Mistie holds the key to whatever transpired at that home the night Haleigh came up missing.

I still think Ronald had no business with the children to begin with, he was too busy  chasing little girls to watch one of his own..

I did hear in one of the earlier interviews that Ronald did, One of the media persons asked Ronald directly if it was true that he had another son, and he hesitated for a minute and then said Yes.....so I already knew he was the father of Ambers baby....

This white boy Greg is hald african american and half white, his Mother is Black as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...

I think Cobra has scared Mistie and I also think it wont be long before she is arrested on some smaller charge just to scare her and make her talk.....cant happen too soon for me!

What do you mean  hh?  Can you please explain to me your statement :This WHITE boy Greg is half AFRICAN AMERICAN and HALF WHITE, his mother is BLACK as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...  Are you saying because she has a lover that is of mixed heritage that there is something that is less then good about her? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: March 21, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

What do you mean  hh?  Can you please explain to me your statement :This WHITE boy Greg is half AFRICAN AMERICAN and HALF WHITE, his mother is BLACK as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...  Are you saying because she has a lover that is of mixed heritage that there is something that is less then good about her? 
No Im absolutely not saying that and I would never make any kind of racial comments, because Im not racist, I am referring to his arrest record which includes having drugs that could be looked at as date drugs, and selling narcotics within so many feet of a school dwelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: March 21, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

I didn't take it that way. I took it that she was screwing around while with Ron, if this is the guy. He's 29 and is a drug seller. SM people do not make those kinds of comments
as a rule. Not because Klaasend says we can't but we aren' t like that.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: March 21, 2009, 11:43:29 PM »

Foggy Dew~  I was just giving you a possible thought I had.  I don't necessarily think you should ignore it if you have a gut feeling or what I guess could be called listening to the little voice...Sometimes intuition can be valuable.  See, now that you say the use of "they" seems odd, I'm doing some rethinking.  Don't let it go.  Hold that thought and file it away for possible retrieval at a later time.  There is a good chance you could be right. 

Yes.  I couldn't let it go if I wanted to but I do practice "thought stopping" when I have to concentrate on something else.  I'm sure many'd agree that intuition speaks in the softest little voice, but is arguably the most difficult to ignore. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: March 21, 2009, 11:44:00 PM »

HH ~  Then why did you find it necessary to mention "white",  "black" and etc. in your post?  And where in that post was anything about his arrest record?  It was about color.  And it is stopping NOW.

Katgram ~  You are right.  We don't do the racist thing here at Scared Monkeys.  I am not the only one that took exception to HH's comments.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: March 21, 2009, 11:45:01 PM »

I found this interesting a poster had put this on topix:
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p808

I'm I the only one that questions the conduct of Nancy Grace?
I was complelled to start this thread after the last interview this interview Aired March 16, 2009 with Ronald Cummings.

Nancy isn't a credible host on her own show!

Aired March 16, 2009
Nancy asked Ronald ". Now Ronald, how did it get so bassackwards that people construed it as them sleeping together in the same bed, Misty, Junior, your son, and Haleigh? How did that happen? How was that miscommunicated?"

Well NANCY if you would review your first interview Aired February 11, 2009 with Ronald or investigate the stories you report you would find this:

Aired February 11, 2009
GRACE: What is her description -- what scenario took place?

CUMMINGS: She got out of bed and went to use the restroom and came back to find that my daughter was not in bed with her.

GRACE: OK, what time did...

CUMMINGS: And the back door was wide open and she was -- and she was gone.

GRACE: Ronald, what time did she put Haleigh to bed?

CUMMINGS: She puts them to bed every night at 8:00 o`clock.

GRACE: At 8:00 o`clock. When she put...

CUMMINGS: And...

GRACE: When she put her to bed at 8:00 o`clock, did she also put to bed the little 4-year-old boy?

CUMMINGS: Yes, she did.

GRACE: OK. What time did she go to bed?

CUMMINGS: Approximately 10:30, 11:00.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

CASAREZ: Yes.

GRACE: So sometime between 11:00 PM and 3:30 AM, Haleigh goes missing. Now, did she call 911?

CUMMINGS: No, she did not, not until after I was there. She tried to call me, but I was pulling in the driveway. So I asked her how come she was trying to call me, she needed to call 911. So she immediately called them then.

Well Nancy how about you question why the story changed from your show that Aired February 11, 2009 and the new story that Aired March 16, 2009?

Aired March 16, 2009

GRACE: I want to go to Ronald Cummings joining us tonight, he and his mother begging for your help in finding little Haleigh. Ronald, thank you for being with us -- to both of you. Ronald, as I see it, there are three main inconsistencies in Misty Croslin -- now Cummings -- statement. Number one, when she called police. Number two, why she went to a bathroom far away from where Haleigh was, as opposed to the one right there in the master bedroom. And possibly most significantly, an alleged inconsistency about where she was sleeping and where Haleigh was sleeping the night she was kidnapped.

Let`s take that one off the top. What did Misty tell you that night -- not later, but that night -- about where Haleigh was sleeping?

RONALD CUMMINGS: She told me that she was sleeping in the -- her and Junior were sleeping in my queen-size bed and that she was sleeping in the tot bed beside her.

GRACE: OK, and we have...

RONALD CUMMINGS: Three or four feet from her...

GRACE:... gone into your home -- yes. Ronald, you have allowed...

RONALD CUMMINGS: So you know how far away it is.

GRACE:... us into your home. We have that video. Elizabeth, let`s show exactly what Mr. Cummings is referring to. Now Ronald, how did it get so bassackwards that people construed it as them sleeping together in the same bed, Misty, Junior, your son, and Haleigh? How did that happen? How was that miscommunicated?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Ms. Nancy, I have no -- no answer for you. I don`t know how it was miscommunicated.

GRACE: Is that what she told police, Ronald? Did she tell police at any time that she was in the bed with little Haleigh?

RONALD CUMMINGS: I wasn`t there when she was questioned by police, Ms. Nancy.

Well Miss Nancy, Ronald said he had no answers for you how this story is bassackwards....I DO! Read you own DAMN Transcripts!

I welcome any comments from viewers that enjoy watching the guest on Nancy Grace but can't stand her rude, non-professional manner in how she treats her lawyers she likes to unleash!

I think she needs anger management or break out the med's when its time for a guest to answer a question that is not the opinion of Nancy!

Nancy how dare blast the mother of Haleigh over custody saying it's taking away from the search from Haleigh.

Excuse me, I never heard you open your BIG FAT MOUTH about attention taken away from Haleigh after Ronald got is Big Fat TATTOO & running down the isle with his child bride!

Oh yeah, and you blast the mother over a lie on a stolen car yet you never mention the previous criminal record of the father.

NANCY GRACE STINKS!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: March 21, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »

GLP...

$67,528.00   

Just curious about how sure everyone is that this is THE guy and that its ok to post his image and info? I mean we saw the link to this image & info early this morning from Gramamonkey but she didn't actually copy & past the pic which I thought was appropriate. I don't know...

Hi Lilly- Public Info..

Is it possible to post the link and/or the dates of these charges?
[/quote

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733516&IMG=50022
Thanks, How did you determine this is THE Greg or how did you find a Greg in Satsuma that could possibly be THE Greg? I am confused!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: March 21, 2009, 11:45:36 PM »

No Im absolutely not saying that and I would never make any kind of racial comments, because Im not racist, I am referring to his arrest record which includes having drugs that could be looked at as date drugs, and selling narcotics within so many feet of a school dwelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After being shut down on my thoughts about posting someone's pic/info that may be totally unrelated to this case earlier.....I had to log back in and say that HH has never given the impression of having a bias toward race/socio-economic status - unlike others here. And this may be my last post but....I cannot stand the way everybody here feels the need to walk on eggshells and kiss azz in order to codify the mods of this forum. I thought everyone's OPINIONS count - not just some... ok peace out.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: March 21, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »

I didn't take it that way. I took it that she was screwing around while with Ron, if this is the guy. He's 29 and is a drug seller. SM people do not make those kinds of comments
Thank you Kat-Gram.........I just would never do that and It makes me ill that someone would think that about me, I dont care what color someone is, if they are into drugs and selling it to minors or around the area where minors may be, they are trash to me either way!!!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: March 21, 2009, 11:45:49 PM »

What do low level drug guys want little kids for ? If he was the one Misty was messing with, why do something to the kid ?
If Ron ripped him off in a drug deal, wouldn't he want drugs or money ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »

Also hh, how do you know that he is half white?  All light complexion blacks are not mixed.  Did I miss something? 

Heart
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »

I just watched the church service with Ron, Crystal, Misty, Grandmas and Jr.

To me, it seemed that Ron was more in tuned with Crystal, than Misty ... accept the one time, that Misty laid her head on his shoulder, and he put his head against hers.

Other than that, Ron motioned Crystal to sit next to him, so she could hold Jr., looked at her quite a few times ... and seemed to pretty much ignore Misty.

Just my observations.  But I gotta say, the one I feel the worst for, is Jr. ... poor little baby, doesn't know what happened to his Sissy. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »

HH ~  Then why did you find it necessary to mention "white",  "black" and etc. in your post?  And where in that post was anything about his arrest record?  It was about color.  And it is stopping NOW.

Katgram ~  You are right.  We don't do the racist thing here at Scared Monkeys.  I am not the only one that took exception to HH's comments.

Muffy, I mentioned that part about the color because another poster said something about, I thought GP was black and that was the reason I exsplained about the color.....I  cant help how someone took the meaning of what I said, but I was just answering a question from someone else!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: March 21, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

After being shut down on my thoughts about posting someone's pic/info that may be totally unrelated to this case earlier.....I had to log back in and say that HH has never given the impression of having a bias toward race/socio-economic status - unlike others here. And this may be my last post but....I cannot stand the way everybody here feels the need to walk on eggshells and kiss azz in order to codify the mods of this forum. I thought everyone's OPINIONS count - not just some... ok peace out.

lillymarie ~  Go back and read the post hh made again.  I am not saying to walk on eggshells, but I will not allow what I believe to be racist remarks to be made.  I have never asked any one to kiss my ass.  You are being extremely disrespectful to me as a poster and as a moderator.  Yes, opinions do count, but I will not countenance racist remarks.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: March 21, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »

Thank you Kat-Gram.........I just would never do that and It makes me ill that someone would think that about me, I dont care what color someone is, if they are into drugs and selling it to minors or around the area where minors may be, they are trash to me either way!!!!
You are welcome. I am very sensitive to racist / anti semitic remarks and I've never seen it here. If I had, I would not be here after four years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.