April 26, 2024, 09:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289411 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1460 on: March 22, 2009, 02:02:55 AM »

Foggy Dew~  I was just giving you a possible thought I had.  I don't necessarily think you should ignore it if you have a gut feeling or what I guess could be called listening to the little voice...Sometimes intuition can be valuable.  See, now that you say the use of "they" seems odd, I'm doing some rethinking.  Don't let it go.  Hold that thought and file it away for possible retrieval at a later time.  There is a good chance you could be right. 

Hmmm.. The use of 'they' might just be a 'cultural' thing, of sorts, not sure.  I live in Nebraska, and have recently (because of the discussion in here.. lol) become aware that I use 'they' quite a bit, when I mean he or she.  Might not be 'cultural' as to area that one lives, might be what folks do these days.  Heck, I dunno.  We need a scientific study done, paid for by the gov. of course.   

One thing I've notice from the Anthony case tho.  Remember how many of us were talking about Casey and friends use of 'she reached out', rather than 'she called' when talking about a phone call?  I've heard several folks on tv since then say something in that form, 'I reached out', and 'he reached out to me'... I'm like WTF?  Has that become the new term of this era?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: March 22, 2009, 02:19:27 AM »

Maybe Granny's "obstruction' was over some other kids in family.
Nothing to back it up, but it could be possible.
Crystal says that she had the kids but felt sorry for Ron and let him see them,
and he kept them.  Maybe, he knew to do this cause the family had done it before.
And in some previous custody case the other parent had her kids' butts covered and the
'you ain't gettin' them back' backfired.

Maybe the just knew that possession is 9/10ths and knew they could keep them until the went to court and the courts look at like the children have been in the home for a while and doing okay so why disrupt that situation.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: March 22, 2009, 03:00:55 AM »

Crystal Sheffield, Ronald Cummings both retain attorneys. Lets see why.

http://erickacourtney.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/crystal-sheffield-ronald-cummings-both-retain-attorneys-lets-see-why/

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1463 on: March 22, 2009, 03:04:36 AM »

I didn't take it that way. I took it that she was screwing around while with Ron, if this is the guy. He's 29 and is a drug seller. SM people do not make those kinds of comments
as a rule. Not because Klaasend says we can't but we aren' t like that.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.  I didn't think she was being racist either.  WTH? 

HH hasn't ever posted anything to make me think she'd mean it that way.    Maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt instead of calling her a liar?    I think Muffy was a little rough, JMO. 

I'm catching up, so forgive me if this has been corrected already.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1464 on: March 22, 2009, 03:20:29 AM »

Thanks Heart! 

This article is..    re the DCF agency there.  Please be sure to read the article all the way thru, incl comments at the end.  All I can say is 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: March 22, 2009, 03:21:45 AM »

well, I guess that cleared the room.

HH, I believe you didn't mean what you posted to be racist at all.  I will say that someone who doesn't know how you post could possibly misunderstand.  You sometimes run sentences or thoughts together and since I am familiar with your posting habit, I never even considered that you meant anything racial with your comments.

I just want to say I admire your restraint.  I have seen you hammered here before and you never fired back ugly or abusive.  Chin up.  I think you handled yourself well and I think you should have gotten an apology for being asked to clarify what you meant by your post, and then being called a LIAR!

OMG, that really upsets me.

I'm outta here.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: March 22, 2009, 03:23:54 AM »

Just clarifying I'm outta here for tonight dear Klaas!!!

Not asking for any permanent arrangement.  You know I love ya, zoogeeper! 
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: March 22, 2009, 03:43:00 AM »

What do low level drug guys want little kids for ? If he was the one Misty was messing with, why do something to the kid ?
If Ron ripped him off in a drug deal, wouldn't he want drugs or money ?

I was Thinking that Ron went and made Misti come home on Monday. So WBG came and took Haleigh Monday night to get even with Ron for dragging MC home. I don't hink ron ripped him off just made Misti come home.

( my t and b keys are not always working so if words look weird just add a t or b )
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: March 22, 2009, 04:25:22 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: March 22, 2009, 06:49:31 AM »

When Mioshi was talking about Ron and the pimping it peaked my interest because a week or two ago over yonder in the private forum, a local was saying something similar. Not Ron pimping Misty, but in the past a boyfriend of Misty was pimping her out. That is why I was curious with the pimping statement. I have no idea if this is true, just interesting.

hey sunday morning monkeys..
arg, what I said was, this case reminds me of my fav tv show, king of the hill, one show aired with snoop dawg. ANd in that show, snoop told hank, " the worst thing a pimp can do, is marry one of his ho's"

And yes, I do believe rc is a bad man, or else he would not be having sex with underage girls himself.  rc said according to cobras interview, ( and I do not know if this is even true)
but, I remember rc told cobra that he kept his enimies close, and when the time was right, he would take out the trash.....

I hate to think of anyone pimping out these young girls, but, what other word would you use to describe what they are doing??  imo mio

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: March 22, 2009, 07:14:23 AM »

good morning scarlett and can,,,and lurkers too,,
yikes, I am glad I was not here last night. MAybe today will be better for everyone.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1471 on: March 22, 2009, 07:42:08 AM »

Funny how people really do judge you on your looks.

Hey Kim...Ron is just a gene pool away from being one of those underwear models they plaster all over in NYC. He has striking chiseled features and a lean fit body and lets face it he is very immature as ALL the young players in this.

Funny when Ron's good job was giving these young girls $ and a home {NOT a trailer} they sat their behinds on the couch and Crystal couldn't even make it to the appts. for her child's health!!   4 years Crystal you let your kids reside there and you went off and spread your legs to have yet another you can't take care of!!   Back Off.I say...Now is not the time.
Kicking someone when they are destroyed is not a flattering look on anyone.

It also appears to be the norm there for drinking,drugs and the like. Believe me addiction knows NO CLASS and it is all over our country and planet. Yep even in your neck of the woods.

BTW...Ron does not scare me in the least and the children seem to adore him. Smacking a child on it's behind is sometimes the ONLY way to get the point across and yes,might create a bit of "fear" in the child but I say GOOD!!   Take a gander at Casey Anthony who was given everything and talked to like an adult with gentle reasoning and no punishment!!

Maybe if she was smacked on the butt and tapped on the mouth when she lied and cheated and stole, Caylee would still be here.

Geraldo is an idiot...JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: March 22, 2009, 07:51:45 AM »

Hi Mio...How's things??

I don't normally come here but was looking for Island Monkey. Is she OK?  Where the heck is the prayer thread??

When the Casey thread is slow I check in here and it really gets me going so I'll buzz out for now. 

I would hate for anyone to be rummaging in my life and I have always tended to stick up for the under-dog.  Geraldo has issues with ANY man that is buff and strong. He spends his life in the gym and still he is just a little dweeb, raking in millions on others tragedies.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1473 on: March 22, 2009, 08:13:37 AM »

Hi Mio...How's things??

I don't normally come here but was looking for Island Monkey. Is she OK?  Where the heck is the prayer thread??

When the Casey thread is slow I check in here and it really gets me going so I'll buzz out for now. 

I would hate for anyone to be rummaging in my life and I have always tended to stick up for the under-dog.  Geraldo has issues with ANY man that is buff and strong. He spends his life in the gym and still he is just a little dweeb, raking in millions on others tragedies.

I am not Mio but here is the link to the prayer thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.new#new

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: March 22, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »

Thanks boyz.. Nice to see you around as well. Have a Happy Sunday.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: March 22, 2009, 08:37:21 AM »

Hi Mio...How's things??

things are great thanks for asking     I too know how it would feel to be under the microscope of the world, and believe me, it is sort of scary to say the least.  innocence of the matter, will be the only way to find truth.
I too tend to associate with the under dog, which is why I hold judgement to those I read about here on line.

I do not care about rc;s body shape, it is only skin, and that changes with time for us all.
I care about finding Haleigh, and I feel for both of the parents, as they have woven a sorted web for themselves it seems.
And as far as the breeding goes, well, seems to me there should be a lot more helmets on those soldiers, as I see too many children, that are not in loving homes.

Children should be taught about life,  not beaten into submission. Elders should be mentors, not enablers or hate spreaders.  I believe in speaking words to the young ones, on their level of understanding, not taking out my adult anger on what ever little thing the child might have done.

Spilt milk?? I never holler at that, I only wipe the mess up, and smile at the child,  and refill the glass.  I see no reason to hit a child for merely having an accident.
When an elder hits a child with a stick, or belt or backhand, I do not see that as love nor the right thing to do.

I only see a big bully showing the world how immature and insecure they are. It is why I do not go to stores often, as when I see some mother hitting a child in face, I have to step in.
As of yet, I have not met one mother or father who will back me down, or offer to show me the same anger as they show their own little one.
If nothing else, my stepping in, stops the child form the abuse.

Now, I am onna roll, sorry for ot mods, but, here goes...

A week ago I drove my golf cart to the Suwanee River . There were 2 women there, young thirties with three children. 2 children were ages 4 and 3. They were wading at the rivers edge. One child was an infant, maybe 9 months old.

As I sat looking at the river go by, I heard the infant begin to cry, more like scream in pain. I looked over, and saw one of the women holding the infant by her arms, and dunking the child into the cold water. Every time the child went in, she screamed.
The woman told the child to stop crying .
I kept watching then, as my stomach began to turn, and I felt that ever knowing welling up inside me.
I tried to stay away, knowing what would happen to me,but, I just could not help myself.
The woman then took the infant, held her by her stomach, and dunked this baby face down in the water, the baby screamed and tried to catch her breath. The woman picked her up by her little arms again, then laid the baby in a plastic floating ring, where baby continued crying as she was cold, and most uncomfortable.

I walked down to the rivers edge then, getting closer to the women . I saw at that time, the baby was of mixed race.   And not either one of these womens child as I over heard them telling another guy there the baby was not theirs, only a niece.
I put my feet in the water, and upon feeling the cold, I got so mad, I just began telling these women they should be ashamed of themselves for putting that baby in the water.
They told me to mind my own business. I then told the woman if she did not take that child out of the water, I would go home and call cops. She then walked towards me, holding out her hand, with one finger to me ( you all know what finger that would be)
She told me a few choice words ending with  go **** myself...

She then told me to leave the park, or she would call cops on me,,, I said, fine, I will wait for them... She never called, and I waited.  She did take the child from the water which was my intent all along.  These women do not deserve a child, and it takes a piece of my heart every time I know someone hits a child.

I have my feelers out trying to identify these women, so I can tell the babies momma.
OK, again sorry for ot, it just seemed to be important today to me, as maybe one of you will have a change of heart next time you reach for a belt or stick to hit/ bully your children.
jmo mio

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1476 on: March 22, 2009, 08:51:17 AM »

Mio - I agree that children should not be beaten but I also believe that the occasional swat on the tush will get attention of the kid better than any amount of talking. Notice the important word OCCASIONAL. My goal is to raise children that will be wonderful adults.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: March 22, 2009, 09:03:56 AM »

Mio - I agree that children should not be beaten but I also believe that the occasional swat on the tush will get attention of the kid better than any amount of talking. Notice the important word OCCASIONAL. My goal is to raise children that will be wonderful adults.

I have raised three adopted children, never hitting any of them.  I still believe my words and mind are the most powerful tools I own. They are now grown adults, living life happily, with their own children. I taught them how to talk to and respect  their children so they get the best results, and it works for them also. Talking not the hitting.

It just makes me wonder when I see people hitting children,  what the child has to endure behind those closed doors. Like Haleigh and Caylee., Had a Mio interviened, maybe these children would not be the focus of us all for these many months.

No child on my watch will ever experience anything from me but love and respect.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: March 22, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »

What do low level drug guys want little kids for ? If he was the one Misty was messing with, why do something to the kid ?
If Ron ripped him off in a drug deal, wouldn't he want drugs or money ?

I was Thinking that Ron went and made Misti come home on Monday. So WBG came and took Haleigh Monday night to get even with Ron for dragging MC home. I don't hink ron ripped him off just made Misti come home.

( my t and b keys are not always working so if words look weird just add a t or b )

Very possible with the thoughts.  So...all Ron has to do is take Misty back, and bring Haleigh home.

Considering Misty's actions, maybe this would be the best place for her, back where she wants to be.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: March 22, 2009, 10:15:11 AM »

Good afternoon monkeys

Please remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Thanks Muffy!  They are entitled to mine too.  Heh... j/k!!      

Good one, Wyks.  I hope that means you are feeling a bit better. 

I don't know if it was slip--freudian or otherwise, but remember early on when the now Mrs. Cummings said something about they should have taken me/I could have been able to fight (or words to that effect)?

That's still bugging me. 

Foggy

I see what you mean Foggy Dew.  It could be seen as a possible freudian slip, but it could also have been meant in a way that means she felt an innocent (child) that was unable to fight was taken.  Sometimes a person or parent will feel badly something has happened to one they love  or care for and wish they could be the one that took the pain or had the accident or illness.  I don't know how the comment was intended in this case though. 

Yes, Miss Muffy Bee...I have no clue how the comment was intended either.  But using the word "they" is so odd I think and it still rings over and over in my head.  I live in the country and folks sometimes use odd tense and such when recounting a story.  But even so, the "they" remark remains irksome to me.

Of course it may be a whole lotta nuthin so I should prob let it go.   

Hi, FoggyDew... I don't know if I can explain it, but around here, when we don't know who we are talking about, just an unknown person, we say "they"... or not knowing whether it's a male or female, same thing. I'm not sure in this instance that "they" would be considered plural... and I've seen it in articles, when the author is talking about a person in general, not a specific person. Hope that helps.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.