April 25, 2024, 08:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289335 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1480 on: March 22, 2009, 10:18:15 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys...Going bad to Bed..Good Night Sweet Monkeys..

Just wanted to post that Ron's ex has a booking record...If it doesn't just put in

Amber Brooks...

I will not post pictures...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752001&IMG=56921

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752590&IMG=56921

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=749982&IMG=56921

Thanks Jerseygirl, keep up the good work!
Yes thanks for that. It is scarey to me how so many people that are relatives or friends have arrest records, I have to say I have not seen anything like this before. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: March 22, 2009, 10:21:23 AM »

Still haven't made it to bed.
Just saw Jersey's last post. Is there ANYONE in that town that does not use drugs and have a rap sheet??

And where in the world do they get the bail money? Just Amber's bail was over $2500 in 4 months.
I'm just shocked by all of this, and good question where is the bail money coming from? When I saw a pic of Amber holding her baby, on the myspace pic, I thought she was a nice looking girl, now I see the booking pic, and she looks so different maybe from the drugs...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: March 22, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »

Yes thanks for that. It is scarey to me how so many people that are relatives or friends have arrest records, I have to say I have not seen anything like this before. 
My dad used to say ... if you're gonna lay down with the dogs ... you're gonna get fleas.  Satsuma needs a good flea dip!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: March 22, 2009, 10:23:28 AM »

Thanks Heart! 

This article is..    re the DCF agency there.  Please be sure to read the article all the way thru, incl comments at the end.  All I can say is 

Wow, thanks 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: March 22, 2009, 10:24:54 AM »

Clip of Ronald denying he ever hit Crystal or any other woman.

Lady in purple shirt (don't know name) wants to know why Kim P is creating a media circus sideshow.  Says if Crystal is so overwhelmingly concerning about Junior, why haven't they gone into court?

Kimberly Guilfoyle says she hopes Crystal gets custody of Junior bc she deserves it; Ronald is a criminal and with proper parenting, Haleigh would not have disappeared.

Brother Craig brings up subject of other child.  Crystal confirms that is true, has child with Amber.

That is all.

ooooopsss.... I mean lady in purple shirt.  Sorry !

Hey BG, it worked for me the other way too!   

That woman in purple seemed rabid!!  I was backing up in my chair! 

Yeah.. did you hear the comment she made right before Geraldo cut her off? "Poor, poor, pitiful me".... that really ticked me off! These TH's that have not followed the case and never met the person or the lawyer, yet can make a rude remark like that... I have no use for.
I'm not sure why Kim P. keeps subjecting herself or her client to these interviews... she is getting so much flak from people who think Crystal is wrong for making these allegations.
Wonder why Crystal says now that she saw him hitting Haleigh and Jr. when early on she said he would never do anything to hurt them. Puzzling.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: March 22, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

When Mioshi was talking about Ron and the pimping it peaked my interest because a week or two ago over yonder in the private forum, a local was saying something similar. Not Ron pimping Misty, but in the past a boyfriend of Misty was pimping her out. That is why I was curious with the pimping statement. I have no idea if this is true, just interesting.

hey sunday morning monkeys..
arg, what I said was, this case reminds me of my fav tv show, king of the hill, one show aired with snoop dawg. ANd in that show, snoop told hank, " the worst thing a pimp can do, is marry one of his ho's"

And yes, I do believe rc is a bad man, or else he would not be having sex with underage girls himself.  rc said according to cobras interview, ( and I do not know if this is even true)
but, I remember rc told cobra that he kept his enimies close, and when the time was right, he would take out the trash.....

I hate to think of anyone pimping out these young girls, but, what other word would you use to describe what they are doing??  imo mio

I have no other word either to describe what they are doing.  It makes me sick Ron with underage girls, and the parents of these girls either don't care or don't know about it, I have no idea. Oh and I believe Ron is a bad man also, I see it in his eyes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: March 22, 2009, 10:41:38 AM »

My dad used to say ... if you're gonna lay down with the dogs ... you're gonna get fleas.  Satsuma needs a good flea dip!   
No kidding, WTH, there is certainly a lot of problems in such a small town. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: March 22, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »

I didn't take it that way. I took it that she was screwing around while with Ron, if this is the guy. He's 29 and is a drug seller. SM people do not make those kinds of comments
as a rule. Not because Klaasend says we can't but we aren' t like that.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.  I didn't think she was being racist either.  WTH? 

HH hasn't ever posted anything to make me think she'd mean it that way.    Maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt instead of calling her a liar?    I think Muffy was a little rough, JMO. 

I'm catching up, so forgive me if this has been corrected already.
Thank You Bull, your right, I'm sorry if thats the way my statement was made, I exsplained myself and I have nothing else to say about it........Im also not a liar and so on with the case and I hope you have a nice day.......I dont think I will, I have to work all day....yuk..................I hope something breaks in this case soon.............Later.

EDIT:  MUFFY DIDN'T CALL H.H. A LIAR.  PLEASE LET'S END THIS DISCUSSION (klaasend).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:08:25 PM by klaasend » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: March 22, 2009, 10:59:45 AM »

When Mioshi was talking about Ron and the pimping it peaked my interest because a week or two ago over yonder in the private forum, a local was saying something similar. Not Ron pimping Misty, but in the past a boyfriend of Misty was pimping her out. That is why I was curious with the pimping statement. I have no idea if this is true, just interesting.

hey sunday morning monkeys..
arg, what I said was, this case reminds me of my fav tv show, king of the hill, one show aired with snoop dawg. ANd in that show, snoop told hank, " the worst thing a pimp can do, is marry one of his ho's"

And yes, I do believe rc is a bad man, or else he would not be having sex with underage girls himself.  rc said according to cobras interview, ( and I do not know if this is even true)
but, I remember rc told cobra that he kept his enimies close, and when the time was right, he would take out the trash.....

I hate to think of anyone pimping out these young girls, but, what other word would you use to describe what they are doing??  imo mio

I have no other word either to describe what they are doing.  It makes me sick Ron with underage girls, and the parents of these girls either don't care or don't know about it, I have no idea. Oh and I believe Ron is a bad man also, I see it in his eyes.

yes indeed his scorpio eyes tell a lot.  I also noticed, the amber girl, had been arrested  for not having a drivers liscense. Just like Misty, and just like crystle...anyone else see a patern evolving here?

ANd rc is Out mud boggin??  Dang, when casey went partying, folks were flippin out.  mud boggin is a southern boys party hole.  Casey got tatooed, just like rc, but it was bad casey, and poor rc. Well, I tell ya, I see crocodile tears here from him.
I can not imagine being crystle now, knowing my son was now in the care of someone who let my daughter be taken away.  How frustrating and powerless that must feel for her.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »

Good morning monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: March 22, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »

I didn't take it that way. I took it that she was screwing around while with Ron, if this is the guy. He's 29 and is a drug seller. SM people do not make those kinds of comments

HH hasn't ever posted anything to make me think she'd mean it that way.    Maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt instead of calling her a liar?    I think Muffy was a little rough, JMO. 

Thank You Bull, your right, I'm sorry if thats the way my statement was made, I exsplained myself and I have nothing else to say about it........Im also not a liar and so on with the case and I hope you have a nice day.......I dont think I will, I have to work all day....yuk..................I hope something breaks in this case soon.............Later.

hh for what its worth to you, I did not take your post as racial either.  seems to be a bad misunderstanding to me. mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: March 22, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »

HH, I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate your posts very much, and enjoy your writing style. I think you are a kind hearted person and over the months here reading your posts I've come to think of you as a online friend. Have a good day, even though you have to work. Mary
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: March 22, 2009, 11:21:32 AM »

We can all sit and argue over whether spanking a child is permissable, or to what degree a spanking becomes abuse, but in the long run, it all boils down to this: hitting a child anywhere besides the bottom is abuse. Hitting a child hard enough to make bruises on them is abuse. Hitting a child with a stick or any weapon is abuse.
I have raised 3 boys, I did spank them occasionally, but NEVER left bruises, and I never hit them in the face, or the back or the arms or anywhere else except their butts.
I don't know if Ron was abusive to the kids.. that will have to be proved when and if it goes to court. I do tend to believe Crystal about his abuse to her, what reason would she have to lie about that?
I predicted in the early days that there was more to this story that would come out in time, and that it was going to get ugly. Looks like I was right.
I hope and pray every night that Haleigh will be found safe, and that Jr. will be safe, as well.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: March 22, 2009, 11:25:29 AM »

Mio - I agree that children should not be beaten but I also believe that the occasional swat on the tush will get attention of the kid better than any amount of talking. Notice the important word OCCASIONAL. My goal is to raise children that will be wonderful adults.

I have raised three adopted children, never hitting any of them.  I still believe my words and mind are the most powerful tools I own. They are now grown adults, living life happily, with their own children. I taught them how to talk to and respect  their children so they get the best results, and it works for them also. Talking not the hitting.

It just makes me wonder when I see people hitting children,  what the child has to endure behind those closed doors. Like Haleigh and Caylee., Had a Mio interviened, maybe these children would not be the focus of us all for these many months.

No child on my watch will ever experience anything from me but love and respect.

The world needs more folks like you, Mio. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1494 on: March 22, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »

things are great thanks for asking     I too know how it would feel to be under the microscope of the world, and believe me, it is sort of scary to say the least.  innocence of the matter, will be the only way to find truth.
I too tend to associate with the under dog, which is why I hold judgement to those I read about here on line.

I do not care about rc;s body shape, it is only skin, and that changes with time for us all.
I care about finding Haleigh, and I feel for both of the parents, as they have woven a sorted web for themselves it seems.
And as far as the breeding goes, well, seems to me there should be a lot more helmets on those soldiers, as I see too many children, that are not in loving homes.

Children should be taught about life,  not beaten into submission. Elders should be mentors, not enablers or hate spreaders.  I believe in speaking words to the young ones, on their level of understanding, not taking out my adult anger on what ever little thing the child might have done.

Spilt milk?? I never holler at that, I only wipe the mess up, and smile at the child,  and refill the glass.  I see no reason to hit a child for merely having an accident.
When an elder hits a child with a stick, or belt or backhand, I do not see that as love nor the right thing to do.

I only see a big bully showing the world how immature and insecure they are. It is why I do not go to stores often, as when I see some mother hitting a child in face, I have to step in.
As of yet, I have not met one mother or father who will back me down, or offer to show me the same anger as they show their own little one.
If nothing else, my stepping in, stops the child form the abuse.

Now, I am onna roll, sorry for ot mods, but, here goes...

A week ago I drove my golf cart to the Suwanee River . There were 2 women there, young thirties with three children. 2 children were ages 4 and 3. They were wading at the rivers edge. One child was an infant, maybe 9 months old.

As I sat looking at the river go by, I heard the infant begin to cry, more like scream in pain. I looked over, and saw one of the women holding the infant by her arms, and dunking the child into the cold water. Every time the child went in, she screamed.
The woman told the child to stop crying .
I kept watching then, as my stomach began to turn, and I felt that ever knowing welling up inside me.
I tried to stay away, knowing what would happen to me,but, I just could not help myself.
The woman then took the infant, held her by her stomach, and dunked this baby face down in the water, the baby screamed and tried to catch her breath. The woman picked her up by her little arms again, then laid the baby in a plastic floating ring, where baby continued crying as she was cold, and most uncomfortable.

I walked down to the rivers edge then, getting closer to the women . I saw at that time, the baby was of mixed race.   And not either one of these womens child as I over heard them telling another guy there the baby was not theirs, only a niece.
I put my feet in the water, and upon feeling the cold, I got so mad, I just began telling these women they should be ashamed of themselves for putting that baby in the water.
They told me to mind my own business. I then told the woman if she did not take that child out of the water, I would go home and call cops. She then walked towards me, holding out her hand, with one finger to me ( you all know what finger that would be)
She told me a few choice words ending with  go **** myself...

She then told me to leave the park, or she would call cops on me,,, I said, fine, I will wait for them... She never called, and I waited.  She did take the child from the water which was my intent all along.  These women do not deserve a child, and it takes a piece of my heart every time I know someone hits a child.

I have my feelers out trying to identify these women, so I can tell the babies momma.
OK, again sorry for ot, it just seemed to be important today to me, as maybe one of you will have a change of heart next time you reach for a belt or stick to hit/ bully your children.
jmo mio

Mio, I love your line about the need for helmets on those soldiers!   

I also have to agree with so much of what you said about hitting children.  I never could spank our kids, even though I was spanked (and then some as I got older).   It was just something I never felt right about.  I don't think negatively of parents who spank, though - it just wasn't something I personally could do.  Belts and sticks are WAY over the line to me, though.  I'll stop at that. 

Thank you for what you did to stick up for that poor baby at the river.  I do hope you are able to find her mother and inform her of how her little one was being treated.   I admire you a great deal.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: March 22, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »

The below statement was taken from here:

http://erickacourtney.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/crystal-sheffield-ronald-cummings-both-retain-attorneys-lets-see-why/

I wanted to share with these readers also that I was sick to my stomach when I visited the fair tonite,(SAT.) and I saw Misty and Ron out riding and having a jolly good time on rides,I am not 1 to judge,

But if my little one was missing,I would not be at no fair,living it up,acting like there was no worries, and making out on a ride w/ little brother of Haleigh sitting next to them,with on lookers staring in disbelief, some people were using their phones to take pics,and shaking their heads.

Then i seen them another time with no little brother and another couple just laughing and having a grand old time.I was soo sickened by disbelief!

=========================================================

What say you ... do you guys think this is true?  If so ... where are these photos people took?  I should think, they would be all over the internet.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: March 22, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »

Clip of Ronald denying he ever hit Crystal or any other woman.

Lady in purple shirt (don't know name) wants to know why Kim P is creating a media circus sideshow.  Says if Crystal is so overwhelmingly concerning about Junior, why haven't they gone into court?

Kimberly Guilfoyle says she hopes Crystal gets custody of Junior bc she deserves it; Ronald is a criminal and with proper parenting, Haleigh would not have disappeared.

Brother Craig brings up subject of other child.  Crystal confirms that is true, has child with Amber.

That is all.

ooooopsss.... I mean lady in purple shirt.  Sorry !

Hey BG, it worked for me the other way too!   

That woman in purple seemed rabid!!  I was backing up in my chair! 

Yeah.. did you hear the comment she made right before Geraldo cut her off? "Poor, poor, pitiful me".... that really ticked me off! These TH's that have not followed the case and never met the person or the lawyer, yet can make a rude remark like that... I have no use for.
I'm not sure why Kim P. keeps subjecting herself or her client to these interviews... she is getting so much flak from people who think Crystal is wrong for making these allegations.
Wonder why Crystal says now that she saw him hitting Haleigh and Jr. when early on she said he would never do anything to hurt them. Puzzling.

Exactly, TxLady!  The rabid lady in purple asked Kim some questions, and just as Kim began to respond, rabid lady started rolling her eyes, making faces.  Reminded me a lot of how NG acts.  She was completely rude and disrespectful to Kim!  Seems she couldn't care less what Kim was going to answer, her mind was already made up.  I think Kim handles herself with a great deal of patience and class.  Several times we've seen her slammed in these interviews, she doesn't even flinch or get back in their faces.  She has remained calm and assertive, in the face of everything that has gotten thrown at her. 

Rabid lady in purple seems to have drawn the card for being the biotch in that interview, not even knowing much ahead of time what this case is even about. 

I dunno either why Kim continues to subject herself and Crystal to these interviews.  Did notice that she was on there by herself, perhaps she's running interference for Crystal? 

Curious to me also why Crystal is now saying that Ron hit her and she saw him hit the kids, as well as others.  (not sure if she meant by "others", that others saw Ron as well, or that others besides Ron hit the kids.) 

Am supposing that to be fair to all in a theory here, I'll include two different possibilities. 

One, that *perhaps* Crystal is making all this up and adding new detail as she goes along, getting worse each time, in the hopes that one of them might strike a chord, so to speak. 

Two, that *perhaps* Crystal is a true survivor of abuse by Ron, has also witnessed him abusing the kids, and with the spotlight of the world watching, has finally found the courage to tell what she knows.  Perhaps it's coming out bit by bit, because with an attorney by her side, she is feeling brave enough to say more.  Why does she contradict herself from earlier then?  It's very typical in the beginning stages of talking about it, for a survivor to defend the abuser.  As they start feeling braver, this defensive posture lessens.  All of this can and does happen with other abuse survivors, incl those in therapy. 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: March 22, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »

Mio - I agree that children should not be beaten but I also believe that the occasional swat on the tush will get attention of the kid better than any amount of talking. Notice the important word OCCASIONAL. My goal is to raise children that will be wonderful adults.

I have raised three adopted children, never hitting any of them.  I still believe my words and mind are the most powerful tools I own. They are now grown adults, living life happily, with their own children. I taught them how to talk to and respect  their children so they get the best results, and it works for them also. Talking not the hitting.

It just makes me wonder when I see people hitting children,  what the child has to endure behind those closed doors. Like Haleigh and Caylee., Had a Mio interviened, maybe these children would not be the focus of us all for these many months.

No child on my watch will ever experience anything from me but love and respect.

thanks Wyks,   btw, I hope you are feeling better soon.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: March 22, 2009, 11:55:54 AM »

thanks Wyks,   btw, I hope you are feeling better soon.

You're welcome!  And thanks, some days are better than others.  It's just heading into the 5th round of this crapola.    

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: March 22, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

Good Morning, Muffy!

My, my!  Every time I read this thread, which is becoming less often, it seems some have convicted people without any evidence, based on rumors and speculation.

I hope there is some actual news or at least factual developments in this tragedy that will hopefully not only find Haleigh but put a stop to the wild and purely speculative and subjective rumor mongering.  It's as unbecoming to the poster as it is the one they accuse.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.