April 19, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289160 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1540 on: March 22, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

I'm gonna say something here, and will accept whatever fallout I may get for it. 

This thread has seen it's share of problems, yes.  And each time, it feels like we who post in here all along, have stood up and struggled on, trying to be positive, trying to help turn things around.  And we get going in a good direction again. 

The disruptions lately seem to have been due to 'drive by' holier-than-thou posters, who feel it necessary to swoop down and let us have it, then swoop on out, never to be seen again until the next time. 

In those drive by posts, we are reprimanded, by those who are not admin or mods.  The tone and the words used are very often breaken the rules themselves, in that we have been told not to do those things.  But it's ok for the 'swoopers' to do so? 

I am tired of that!!  Leave us the f alone, please!  We were doing fine without those disruptions, and will continue to do fine.   

Just saying...

Putting helmet firmly in place, and shutting my mouth for a bit while whoever wants to, can commence pelting. 

Amen

Thanks NoRose! 

Am glad to know that some others feel the same way. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1541 on: March 22, 2009, 02:22:07 PM »

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.  Maybe the money has run out? 

Hmmm.. Very possible!  Sounds like he's done quite a bit so far.  Am hoping if that's true, that more funds will be available to him soon. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: March 22, 2009, 03:13:47 PM »

I'm gonna say something here, and will accept whatever fallout I may get for it. 

This thread has seen it's share of problems, yes.  And each time, it feels like we who post in here all along, have stood up and struggled on, trying to be positive, trying to help turn things around.  And we get going in a good direction again. 

The disruptions lately seem to have been due to 'drive by' holier-than-thou posters, who feel it necessary to swoop down and let us have it, then swoop on out, never to be seen again until the next time. 

In those drive by posts, we are reprimanded, by those who are not admin or mods.  The tone and the words used are very often breaken the rules themselves, in that we have been told not to do those things.  But it's ok for the 'swoopers' to do so? 

I am tired of that!!  Leave us the f alone, please!  We were doing fine without those disruptions, and will continue to do fine.   

Just saying...

Putting helmet firmly in place, and shutting my mouth for a bit while whoever wants to, can commence pelting. 

Amen

Thanks NoRose! 

Am glad to know that some others feel the same way. 

Great post, Wykes!! No pelting from me, just a well deserved nanner!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: March 22, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »

I know this is not a nice scenario but others are worse.
This guy Misty's Drug dealer, pimp, lover, whatever. If he is a pimp
than he has other girls, so does he have a house he keeps them in???
If so I wonder if he has Haleigh stashed there. I would hope that LE would
have checked this by now.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: March 22, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.  Maybe the money has run out? 

Hmmm.. Very possible!  Sounds like he's done quite a bit so far.  Am hoping if that's true, that more funds will be available to him soon. 

An anonymous donor from Miami (where Kim Picazio practices).   Which is it Kim sent him down there or a donor independently OR both?  Before someone takes my words the wrong way, I'll make it clear the same goes for the Cummings side.  Ya know, I have a real problem with these "anonymous donor" situations in both the Caylee and Haleigh cases, well for that matter any case.   I'm absolutely too fed up with mediawhores/famewhores muddy the waters.  Last I looked this was a criminal investigation not a charity function.  You want to help, then put up on the uppidty up or shut up...that's my opinion and Im sticking to it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1545 on: March 22, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »

I know this is not a nice scenario but others are worse.
This guy Misty's Drug dealer, pimp, lover, whatever. If he is a pimp
than he has other girls, so does he have a house he keeps them in???
If so I wonder if he has Haleigh stashed there. I would hope that LE would
have checked this by now.
I'm guessing this Greg character is pretty well known in the area as a drug dealer, I sure hope he has been checked out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1546 on: March 22, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »

I'm wondering if this so called anonymous donor was not to happy with the mp3 that was released by Cobra and this interview with Ron.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: March 22, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »

Maybe he just went home for the weekend to be with this family and is coming back...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: March 22, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »

I'm wondering if this so called anonymous donor was not to happy with the mp3 that was released by Cobra and this interview with Ron.

NoRose, my problem with this situation is that while it may have been well intended it has now set the case back tenfold.  If the idea was to get Misty to fess up to her lies/inconsistencies (or Ron) it backfired in the sense that she is now aware of that was attempted.   If, emphasis on a huge if,  Ron married her to "keep is enemies closer" that cover is now blown too  -- loose lips sink ships & while I may have agreed this was a brillant idea it was carried out haphazardly & with too much talk...dang shame.  If they had LE aware of this "sting" & was properly guided it may have worked.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: March 22, 2009, 03:35:24 PM »

MODERATORS HAVE A TOUGH JOB.  SOMETIMES WHAT PEOPLE POST ISN'T WHAT THEY MEAN, OR WHAT THEY POST COMES OUT WRONG.  MODERATORS ARE NOT MIND READERS. 

PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME A MODERATOR TAKES EXCEPTION TO A POST.

AMEN Klass - I often get myself in trouble by writing what I think only to have it sound like something completely different. Please take the time to ask what a person means, if you do not know their makeup already, before you accuse a person of negative things!

And this was my post after HH's, asking what she meant:

What do you mean  hh?  Can you please explain to me your statement :This WHITE boy Greg is half AFRICAN AMERICAN and HALF WHITE, his mother is BLACK as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...  Are you saying because she has a lover that is of mixed heritage that there is something that is less then good about her?

I too would like to be treated fairly and not be accused of negative things myself.    I stand by my moderation in this case.  Not so long ago, I removed some personal pics of higherhopes family that someone posted on the Caylee thread.  It was wrong for someone to post those there, and I took care of it right away.   I have no ill will toward HH or any other posters here.  I do care about Scared Monkeys and all of the posters, not just some of them. 

Klaas has asked that we let this drop and at this point, I will. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: March 22, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »

Hi everybody I am a newbie poster but have been lurking for quite a while.

I have been reading these threads on Haleigh (not as much lately because I have been working long hours), but a lot of people on here seem to think Ronald and/or Misty did it, is that correct?
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: March 22, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  I've been lurking here for a while and registered yesterday.  Thanks for the approval!

Like many others, I'm from that other place and found the tone here to be much more friendly and constructive.   Looking forward to posting with all of you!

My opinion of the Haleigh case is this.  We have two parents, neither of whom qualify for mother or father of the year.   We have a socioeconomic dynamic that is difficult to understand if you haven't lived it or lived around it.

Dad is 25 years old.  His choices in women seems to indicate that he prefers people he can dominate.  None of these girls had/have driver's licenses when they were with him.  Crystal has admitted to drug use when she was with Ron.  Amber has had a few drug arrests.  And word on the street is that Misty currently has and has had drug problems.  His relationship with Crystal began when she was 14 and he was 16.   Amber is 19.  Her baby Jordan is a little over a year old so she must have been 17 when she got pregnant and Ron was 23.  And we have 17 year old Misty.  So he clearly likes to have the upper hand with girls who are young, not very self assured or self sufficient, and who are willing to do drugs.  The three girls even resemble one another- long brown hair, similar facial features.

The common denominator among these three girls/women is Ron.  So I assume he chooses a certain type.

We have Crystal who at 19 and 20 years old had a 10th grade education, no drivers license and two children.  At 22 she doesn't seem very worldly and I can only imagine how naive she was when she was still with Ron.  She lost the kids and for the last year she apparently hasn't paid child support.  Her mother mentioned that after the birth of baby Chloe she sought jobs and could not find one.  I don't know if that qualifies as an excuse, but I do know that the job market in Florida is horrible with unemployment rates over 10% in some areas. 

Crystal has been criticized for exploring the custody situation while Haleigh is missing.  I agree that the timing is not ideal, however, since Haleigh was taken from under the nose Ron's minor girlfriend/now wife, and the police have made it clear that Misty's story is not adding up, Crystal is finally finding the strength to stand up to this man who likely made her life a living hell for the five years she was with him and the three years she has been gone.

From the beginning of this case I suspected Ron was an abuser. His choices; of words, of women, of words toward his women (stupid b##ch) prove to me that he does not hold women in high esteem.  I know the type as I used to have one of my own just like him.

And that leaves us with Little Misty.   Everything I have read and heard has me more convinced than ever that she is either responsible for or worked in tandem with whoever took Haleigh.  The latest "bombshell" (do I sound like NG?) about Greg and Ron's knowledge of this guy was the icing on the cake.   Combine this with the things Jr. supposedly said (black guy and bouncing couch), with Misty's ever changing stories, with the numerous stories and reports of Misty's extracurricular activities.

No doubt in my mind that a transgression of Misty's is what set the wheels for this horrible situation in motion.

She is said to have been friendly with some sex offenders in the area.  If these people were involved in or aware of her habits, one of them could have taken advantage of her evening disappearing acts and gone in and taken Haleigh.

If she had this Greg person or some other man in the house and Haleigh caught her, fear of reprisal from Ron may have caused Misty and whatever "guest" was with her to remove Haleigh from the equation so she couldn't tell and neither of them would face the wrath of Ron.

Or it could have been plain old jealousy of the little girl that had her daddy's heart.  I don't believe Misty ever had the kind of love Haleigh had with her father and I don't exclued the possibility that Misty viewed Haleigh as "competition" of some sort for Ron's attention.

I believe there is a slight possibility that Ron and Misty could be cooperating in covering something but I lean more toward the likelihood that Misty did this exclusive of Ron.   The cadaver dog's hit on that dumpster concerns me.  Perhaps something happened to Haleigh and Misty put her there for a short while then disposed of her body later in the night.

And regarding the peripheral issues, I believe it's possible that Ron abused the kids.  I believe that Ron has a drug problem that is primarily recreational but that it opened the door for not so good people to be in his life.   I don't think he is a nice or good person.  I think he has been enabled by his mother and grandmother and others in his life and has never been made to accept responsibility for his actions.  I also find him to be dishonest and sneaky.  And privately enjoying the fruits of the attention Haleigh's disappearance has brought him.  Repeatedly he has acted inappropriately with getting tattoos, getting engaged and married, taking a trip to New York, apparently visiting the fair.

I find Crystal to be a deer in the headlights trying to find a way to cope with this unfortunate and terrifying event.  I don't believe she is guilty of anything other than making a few bad judgements (Geraldo is the big one).  She is navigating something that the most sophisticated people are unprepared for and her mistakes are out there for the world to see.  She has been honest regarding her past lapses in judgement.  She seems to fit the profile of a woman who is used to being treated as subpar and is only now finding her legs to stand up for herself. 

And although I have strong opinions about this situation and the people involved, I do not have blinders on.  It is important that we turn over every stone we can find and hopefully bring Haleigh home safely.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: March 22, 2009, 03:37:53 PM »

NoRose, my problem with this situation is that while it may have been well intended it has now set the case back tenfold.  If the idea was to get Misty to fess up to her lies/inconsistencies (or Ron) it backfired in the sense that she is now aware of that was attempted.   If, emphasis on a huge if,  Ron married her to "keep is enemies closer" that cover is now blown too  -- loose lips sink ships & while I may have agreed this was a brillant idea it was carried out haphazardly & with too much talk...dang shame.  If they had LE aware of this "sting" & was properly guided it may have worked.

Speaking of the interview, I got 3 emails that the original site removed that audio, and to repost my article that contains it, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/20/haleigh-cummings-case-the-new-bounty-hunter-cobra/

I dont know if they actually removed, I was just being courteous and reposting as requested...

Capp I almost always agree with you, but in this case, I feel LE could never have had this scenario for a "sting". It would have been entrapment cut and dry. Getting Misty to re enact this without advising her she was a suspect and allowing her to invoke would have thrown out whatever they may or may not have learned and been a disaster. I dont approve or condone this guys's tactics, dont get me wrong, but my sources tell me LE was in the peripheral on this one.

I have been hesitant to say much about my opinions in this case, but Misty knows exactly who and when was in that house, period.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: March 22, 2009, 03:39:34 PM »

Thanks Heart! 

This article is..    re the DCF agency there.  Please be sure to read the article all the way thru, incl comments at the end.  All I can say is 

Good afternoon Monkeys! 

You are welcome Wyks.  Hope that you are feeling better today.  I see that you have a doc appointment tomorrow.

Heart
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: March 22, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »

Welcome to SM Avilda
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: March 22, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »

Welcome to SM Avilda

Thank you Blink.  I'm a big fan.  I visit your page every day.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: March 22, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »

Good afternoon and welcome to Scared Monkeys June and Alvilda

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: March 22, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »

I also think that Misty plays a part (some relation to Misty or just related to her).  I think the person was in the trailer earlier and then came back, and Misty either wasn't there or wasn't aware (as in wasn't sober enough or was not conscious).  I also think she knows more than she is saying.  Whether she did it on purpose?  Who knows, don't think so but maybe.

That said, I don't think Ron is any angel, I just don't think he did it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: March 22, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »

Speaking of the interview, I got 3 emails that the original site removed that audio, and to repost my article that contains it, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/20/haleigh-cummings-case-the-new-bounty-hunter-cobra/

I dont know if they actually removed, I was just being courteous and reposting as requested...

Capp I almost always agree with you, but in this case, I feel LE could never have had this scenario for a "sting". It would have been entrapment cut and dry. Getting Misty to re enact this without advising her she was a suspect and allowing her to invoke would have thrown out whatever they may or may not have learned and been a disaster. I dont approve or condone this guys's tactics, dont get me wrong, but my sources tell me LE was in the peripheral on this one.

I have been hesitant to say much about my opinions in this case, but Misty knows exactly who and when was in that house, period.

O no, dont get me wrong LE couldnt have participated but Im just saying an awareness that Cobra was trying to get info, then again as you say sources told you he may have.  No, you are right LE couldnt help with the operation itself it would have been entrapment.   What I mean by properly guided is, Cobra himself - he had it in the palm of his hands but made a few errors in order to get it done.  I know he wanted to get it close to the time it occurred but he allowed for too much time for her to panic.  At the vigil or whenever he planned to do this he should have made sure he could keep Ron & Misty together & not let time lapse, it kinda jumped the gun sort of speak.   In other words, he got ahead of himself.   Legally, I'm not even sure to what extent without her knowledge of recording or actual purpose of recording it would be admissible at a trial for the same reasons by a private citizen (if it leads to one involving her).    I can't say I approve of this level of unofficial involvement in a criminal investigation for these reasons.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: March 22, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »

This picture was posted on page 74....If you look at Haleigh's neck you will see 5 finger marks.....This child has been grabbed around the neck by a big hand...I know what they look like as I had many just such bruises from my ex. There are 4 on her left side and one on the right.

Forgot my manners...Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys

Hi darla and all monkeys!!

I am still behind, catching up here, but blew this up a bit to see if my suspicion of a dirty picture is correct, and I still think it is just dirty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.