April 19, 2024, 11:09:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289164 times)
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: March 22, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!  I sneak a peek every now and then but don't post for obvious reasons.  Right now I am on my son's laptop while he is out.  I just had so share my feeleings with everyone.  I'm sorry, I know that ya'll have said that spanking children with weapons is not acceptable, but I wish someone would take Misty behind the barn and give her a good ol fashioned whippin with a hickory stick.  This girl holds the key IMO.  And like it or not, she is still just a child.  Behaves like one too.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: March 22, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »

Here is a map of the Ocala Forest in relation to Palatka

See where the map has the words "Buchman Lock"  where those words are is where Satsuma is.

By vehicle or by boat someone could have taken off with Haleigh and easily gotten to an area where nobody would see them.  There are many small tributaries that run off of the St. John's and Lake George that take you into the very unpopulated areas.  There are cabins and shacks there as well as some very strange people in those areas.

I've not heard that any searches have occurred on the other side of the SJ River and Lake George.  My opinion is that if someone wanted to hide something, that would be the area.
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: March 22, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »

Sorry guys, I sneak a peek at work and don't post for obvious reasons.  Don't know where that thought went to!  There sure is alot of water around.  Likely they will find the little darling when the weather warms up and everyone starts boating and fishing.  Man, I hope she's alive.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: March 22, 2009, 05:32:30 PM »

CBB, you sick? if you are I hope you feel better soon
Wyks? hows the gunk?
I still get short of breath, had this crap since Christmas, this year was very bad for it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1604 on: March 22, 2009, 05:35:09 PM »

I'm gonna say something here, and will accept whatever fallout I may get for it. 

This thread has seen it's share of problems, yes.  And each time, it feels like we who post in here all along, have stood up and struggled on, trying to be positive, trying to help turn things around.  And we get going in a good direction again. 

The disruptions lately seem to have been due to 'drive by' holier-than-thou posters, who feel it necessary to swoop down and let us have it, then swoop on out, never to be seen again until the next time. 

In those drive by posts, we are reprimanded, by those who are not admin or mods.  The tone and the words used are very often breaken the rules themselves, in that we have been told not to do those things.  But it's ok for the 'swoopers' to do so? 

I am tired of that!!  Leave us the f alone, please!  We were doing fine without those disruptions, and will continue to do fine.   

Just saying...

Putting helmet firmly in place, and shutting my mouth for a bit while whoever wants to, can commence pelting. 

?? Who swooped??? I am trying to catch up so am a bit lost on this post?

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: March 22, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »

Here is something else I've been thinking about.   On this map, the "A" is Ron's place of employment.  South of that you can see Satsuma (about 17 miles on Hwy 17).

Notice how the train track runs behind his place of employment and right near his house?   If he had the "need" to travel from work to home without being seen, jumping on a train would do the trick.  They run pretty regular throughout the day and night.

I'm not saying Ron did anything like that but it is a possibility.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: March 22, 2009, 05:40:19 PM »

Sorry.  My attempt to post the map didn't work.

Here is the link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=comfort+road+palatka&sll=29.652554,-81.644554&sspn=0.135456,0.251656&gl=us&g=map+palatka&ie=UTF8&ll=29.685704,-81.655154&spn=0.28514,0.503311&z=11
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: March 22, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

Ok, so another thought that I had on the train theory, IMO, that is.  Trains are not the only vehicles that run on railroad tracks.  There are vehicles that are specifically designed to run on tracks........ so another thought to ponder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM »

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!  I sneak a peek every now and then but don't post for obvious reasons.  Right now I am on my son's laptop while he is out.  I just had so share my feeleings with everyone.  I'm sorry, I know that ya'll have said that spanking children with weapons is not acceptable, but I wish someone would take Misty behind the barn and give her a good ol fashioned whippin with a hickory stick.  This girl holds the key IMO.  And like it or not, she is still just a child.  Behaves like one too.

This monkey, and I bet a lot others feel the same way. LOL

I do think she holds the key. Have thought that all along.

I also think for (some reason) that she was not at the trailer the entire night. Always thought that. Still do.

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: March 22, 2009, 05:52:33 PM »

I am with you on this. don't thing that hitting children is a good idea, but Misty is not a child. She needs to be held accountable.
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1610 on: March 22, 2009, 05:55:14 PM »

wow. they are really close to a big body of water. 
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: March 22, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »

Misty is a child.  Maturity wise, I would stake my life on it.  She is a teenager and she knows everything.  I totally agree that she needs to be held accountable.  I don't understand why they are p*ssy footin around with her.  I also don't think she was up cleaning and very well could have not even been there.  When I was young and married, not living with someone!  I didn't go to sleep until my husband got home.  Too scared!  Of being by myself.  But even if she wasn't there that night, she had to come home sometime and perhaps Greg brought her home???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: March 22, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

wow. they are really close to a big body of water. 

Yes they are.  They are near alot of water and a ton of swampy wooded area. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: March 22, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.  Maybe the money has run out? 

Hmmm.. Very possible!  Sounds like he's done quite a bit so far.  Am hoping if that's true, that more funds will be available to him soon. 

An anonymous donor from Miami (where Kim Picazio practices).   Which is it Kim sent him down there or a donor independently OR both?  Before someone takes my words the wrong way, I'll make it clear the same goes for the Cummings side.  Ya know, I have a real problem with these "anonymous donor" situations in both the Caylee and Haleigh cases, well for that matter any case.   I'm absolutely too fed up with mediawhores/famewhores muddy the waters.  Last I looked this was a criminal investigation not a charity function.  You want to help, then put up on the uppidty up or shut up...that's my opinion and Im sticking to it!

Capp, I like your opinion and share it with you!

I have and still do speculate that Geraldo is behind Kim Picazio and Cobra.  Since Geraldo was banned around Feb 22. Wayann Krueger dismissed and Picazio hired on around 3/15 and then in comes Cobra.  Geraldo has roots in Florida.

Heart
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: March 22, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »

This is just so sad.  I am thinking that it is not good since no one will come forward with any news.  I don't understand how people can be so cruel.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: March 22, 2009, 06:04:48 PM »

Ok, so another thought that I had on the train theory, IMO, that is.  Trains are not the only vehicles that run on railroad tracks.  There are vehicles that are specifically designed to run on tracks........ so another thought to ponder.

You're right, T.

Four wheelers are also quite popular in that neck of the woods.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: March 22, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »

I'm gonna say something here, and will accept whatever fallout I may get for it. 

This thread has seen it's share of problems, yes.  And each time, it feels like we who post in here all along, have stood up and struggled on, trying to be positive, trying to help turn things around.  And we get going in a good direction again. 

The disruptions lately seem to have been due to 'drive by' holier-than-thou posters, who feel it necessary to swoop down and let us have it, then swoop on out, never to be seen again until the next time. 

In those drive by posts, we are reprimanded, by those who are not admin or mods.  The tone and the words used are very often breaken the rules themselves, in that we have been told not to do those things.  But it's ok for the 'swoopers' to do so? 

I am tired of that!!  Leave us the f alone, please!  We were doing fine without those disruptions, and will continue to do fine.   

Just saying...

Putting helmet firmly in place, and shutting my mouth for a bit while whoever wants to, can commence pelting. 

?? Who swooped??? I am trying to catch up so am a bit lost on this post?

Yeah, who swooped?  And how does anybody know how much time somebody spends reading on a particular thread?  Not everybody is logged in all the time they are reading and some only do so when they want to post something.

Is this a private thread?  Perhaps it should be labeled as such because otherwise how is one supposed to know they are not allowed to post here?

I thought all monkeys could state their opinions and believe they are free to do so without being told to leave any thread the f alone.

We each try to stand up for what we believe to be the right thing whether or not it is popular.  The title of this thread is Haleigh yet it is very hard to find much about her here for all the rumors about her family.

And if only one point of view is welcome, please warn posters just wanting information about this disappearance so that there won't be these unwelcome disruptions of other opinions in the future.

And that's too bad because this little girl could use all the support she can get and I doubt she'd be telling people to leave her tragedy the f alone.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: March 22, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »

This is just so sad.  I am thinking that it is not good since no one will come forward with any news.  I don't understand how people can be so cruel.

I don't understand why the Sheriff's Office doesn't make some kind of arrest just to shake things up and get people talking.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: March 22, 2009, 06:16:05 PM »

I was thinking about how we get carried away sometimes in here.
It's pretty difficult for me sometimes to find something good to say or think about most of these people we have met in this case when we can pull up their arrest records and mug shots.
And see what type of people they are. Ron and Misty had the care and control of Haleigh that night. LE isn't satisfied with Misty's statments. Then, we see that she is just 17 years old, been out of school for awhile, drfiitng around, rumors of drug abuse. Then Ron. In his case, it isn't a rumor that he was involved with drugs and the law.
Same with Crystal.
I usually try to see the good in people, but it sure is hard when they have had these types of problems with some very hard drugs being sold and being in in possession of. From what I know of drug people,the addiction is king and the prime motivator. Where to get the drugs, where to get the money for the drugs is the reason for breathing, the heck with anything else.
So, if I have suspicions it comes from that, that a serious drug abuser who is into selling drugs will do anything to maintan the drug lifestyle.
Then the trailer is in the middle of a very high population of registered sex offenders.
What a mix to be bringing a litle girl or a little boy up in.
We have the same problems up here in Canada in some of our northern communities and in the city I live in, it's not just in Satsuma or any other place in the USA. 
Our 911 lines lite up like Christmas trees when it's baby cheque day. Reason : Bought drugs, did some, fought some, shot some, stabbed some, some now deceased or need an ambulance and an ER.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: March 22, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »

If you think about it Anna, you might realize that you were the last one who swooped. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.