March 28, 2024, 07:20:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288152 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: March 22, 2009, 07:05:42 PM »

MICHAEL  ETHAN  GRIFFIS
PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-00852  -  Booking Date & Time: 2/27/2009 9:30:46 PM

DOB: 3/14/1990 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   F    $504.00    2/28/2009 10:37:46 A

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752631&IMG=58014
Who is this person, a relative of Crystal?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: March 22, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »

Since it's a little slow in here, and I really do read all the posts everyday, but nothing ever seems to have a solid, verifiable answer, so I may have missed this....................  Did we ever find out who drove the SIL's van and parked it weird?
Did we ever find out if the key ring for that van had misty's housekeys on there or does she even have a house key?
TIA
No I have not heard.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: March 22, 2009, 07:20:06 PM »

Blink do you know if Cobra is off the case, or if he left for awhile and is coming back. Thanks 
I heard he was hanging tough at the moment, AND the locals want him there? They really want her found, and they really want the media to GO AWAY. The feel these peeps are not representative of their community.

Not my personal observations, strictly what I am hearing.
Blink, I am a semi-newbie - so have to ask. Are you in Satsuma and know people there? Thanks!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: March 22, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »

Since it's a little slow in here, and I really do read all the posts everyday, but nothing ever seems to have a solid, verifiable answer, so I may have missed this....................  Did we ever find out who drove the SIL's van and parked it weird?
Did we ever find out if the key ring for that van had misty's housekeys on there or does she even have a house key?
TIA
No I have not heard.

OKIe  dokie, will file that right along side all the other gazillions of ????????s    It is so frustrating not knowing anything for sure except poor little HL is vanished.  TY
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: March 22, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »

TIA
No I have not heard.

OKIe  dokie, will file that right along side all the other gazillions of ????????s    It is so frustrating not knowing anything for sure except poor little HL is vanished.  TY
I would like to know the item that was missing that is always with Haleigh, and why LE took Crystal to an abandoned house.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: March 22, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »

TIA
No I have not heard.

Yes, I agree.  It's very frustrating.  And with each passing day, I worry we are getting farther from finding her.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: March 22, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »

MICHAEL  ETHAN  GRIFFIS
PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-00852  -  Booking Date & Time: 2/27/2009 9:30:46 PM

DOB: 3/14/1990 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   F    $504.00    2/28/2009 10:37:46 A

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752631&IMG=58014
Who is this person, a relative of Crystal?

In response to minnie and no rose:

Yes, I assume MICHAEL  ETHAN  GRIFFIS is related to Chrystal's fiancee.  I was just checking to see if any police arrest was documented lately.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: March 22, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »

Thanks Heart 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: March 22, 2009, 08:03:43 PM »

TIA
No I have not heard.

Muffy  do you have any thoughts on why theres no public info on "for sure" things such as cell phone records and things like that?   I'm a little new at following cases this closely but in KC's case it seemed like everyday there was some new info released for public knowledge.

Yes, I agree.  It's very frustrating.  And with each passing day, I worry we are getting farther from finding her.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: March 22, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

TIA
No I have not heard.

Muffy  do you have any thoughts on why theres no public info on "for sure" things such as cell phone records and things like that?   I'm a little new at following cases this closely but in KC's case it seemed like everyday there was some new info released for public knowledge.

Uh buh, duh, I messed that up big time    MUFFY  there's a question for you up in the middle of your post
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: March 22, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »

I am not ready to think she is gone yet either...I think (and hope) she may be found alive.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: March 22, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »

Mizjay - i'm not Muffy but another monkey told me the reason why nothing is getting released in this case is because there hasn't been any arrest.  In Caylee's case, info has been released since the arrest of Casey.  Hope that helps ( I too was confused on that!)

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: March 22, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »

mizjay ~  There isn't an arrest in Haleigh's case yet, and I think the police are keeping things quiet and developing the information and evidence they may already have while looking for more leads and further evidence.  Even if they suspect someone (and haven't announced them as suspects) , I would think the police would need to see if there are any others involved that may have helped, they may be looking at other connections.  I can't see the police releasing phone records or anything else at this point.  Maybe it would tip off suspects, maybe evidence could be destroyed.  The police have a duty to take care of finding where Haleigh is and if there was foul play, to gather evidence, bring in suspects and such.  Keeping the public informed is secondary.  JMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: March 22, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »

Mizjay - i'm not Muffy but another monkey told me the reason why nothing is getting released in this case is because there hasn't been any arrest.  In Caylee's case, info has been released since the arrest of Casey.  Hope that helps ( I too was confused on that!)

Hi Leroy.  Thank you.  I was trying to type out a post that made sense.  I think a lot of info in Caylee's case came out after Casey was arrested.  It could also be differences in the cases and the law enforcement handling them.  But like you, I think it has a lot to do with the fact there hasn't been an arrest yet.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: March 22, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »

Hi Leroy.  Thank you.  I was trying to type out a post that made sense.  I think a lot of info in Caylee's case came out after Casey was arrested.  It could also be differences in the cases and the law enforcement handling them.  But like you, I think it has a lot to do with the fact there hasn't been an arrest yet.

HI Muffy!!  I was typing at the same time...   

As much as I wish we were getting more info from LE, i trust that they know what they are doing and would not do anything to hinder the investigation.  I agree with you - notifying the public is secondary.

The Caylee case is still just as frustrating even with all the info that we have gotten...still lots of unanswered questions    

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: March 22, 2009, 08:25:10 PM »

Thanks both of you, makes sense.     got so spoiled from tons of down-low info being put out everyday.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: March 22, 2009, 08:35:15 PM »

I agree with you Leroy, that the Caylee case is frustrating.  I'm not sure we know as much as we think we might know about Caylee's case.  Just the parts we've been privy to cause me to  and  .  I think when we find out more, it will be even worse then we could imagine.  It's really sad.

About Haleigh's case ~  First and foremost, the police must find Haleigh.   I think the police have strong suspicions about some  that are involved and a fairly good idea of what happened.  That isn't enough.  They must be SURE and be able to prove it.    I believe the majority of law enforcement will go the extra mile when a child is involved.  When I was a little girl, my Dad was in law enforcement and he responded  to a hold up call  at a gasoline station.  When he got there, he found the gas station owner and  his 7 year old son shot dead in the garage.  Dad said he could still see tear trails on the little boys face.    It haunted him for a long, long time.     Gut wrenching.  My brother is a deputy and he has said one of the hardest thing about his job is what people do to children.  I pray Haleigh will be found soon.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: March 22, 2009, 08:42:10 PM »

I agree with you Leroy, that the Caylee case is frustrating.  I'm not sure we know as much as we think we might know about Caylee's case.  Just the parts we've been privy to cause me to  and  .  I think when we find out more, it will be even worse then we could imagine.  It's really sad.

About Haleigh's case ~  First and foremost, the police must find Haleigh.   I think the police have strong suspicions about some  that are involved and a fairly good idea of what happened.  That isn't enough.  They must be SURE and be able to prove it.    I believe the majority of law enforcement will go the extra mile when a child is involved.  When I was a little girl, my Dad was in law enforcement and he responded  to a hold up call  at a gasoline station.  When he got there, he found the gas station owner and  his 7 year old son shot dead in the garage.  Dad said he could still see tear trails on the little boys face.    It haunted him for a long, long time.     Gut wrenching.  My brother is a deputy and he has said one of the hardest thing about his job is what people do to children.  I pray Haleigh will be found soon.
I keep thinking omg i hope shes ok...With her being sick all the time and her immune system the way that it is... I hope and pray if she is sick that they would get her medical attention..Just wish that one tip that finds her soon comes in..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: March 22, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »

wow Muffy...how tragic....i give your dad and your brother lots of credit...i think i would be so mad at the world all the time if i had to witness what they do...especially when you see what people do to innocent children...heart wrenching!

Part of me thinks that the LE in Haleigh's case may be keeping quiet because of the Caylee case.

I just hope they find her...and find her safe....sadly, the chances of them finding her safe are slim...IMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: March 22, 2009, 08:50:01 PM »

lady ~ I too hope Haleigh is alive. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.