April 23, 2024, 09:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289252 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: March 23, 2009, 12:43:17 AM »

MODERATORS HAVE A TOUGH JOB.  SOMETIMES WHAT PEOPLE POST ISN'T WHAT THEY MEAN, OR WHAT THEY POST COMES OUT WRONG.  MODERATORS ARE NOT MIND READERS. 

PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME A MODERATOR TAKES EXCEPTION TO A POST.

ITA Klaas.  What I've found helpful in "real life" applications is that when one says something that is open to interpretation, I ask the person to make their statement a different way (in other words).  It helps explain away misunderstandings when I might have been ready to lose my cool (so to speak)   The written word is even more "iffy" I think. 

I don't know who said it best.  But once I read someone who advised that folks sit on their written words for at least 24 hours--esp. when the words are written in the heat of the moment.  Glad this is all behind us.

Okay, back to catching up. 

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: March 23, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »

Good afternoon and welcome to Scared Monkeys June and Alvilda

What Miss Muffy Bee said...and that bubble spelling fish of hers.

Foggy  flower
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: March 23, 2009, 01:03:11 AM »

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.  Maybe the money has run out? 

Hmmm.. Very possible!  Sounds like he's done quite a bit so far.  Am hoping if that's true, that more funds will be available to him soon. 

Maybe he just went home for the weekend to be with this family and is coming back...

I do recall Cobra mentioning in an interview that he did earlier last week that someone related to him was/is having a birthday this weekend.

Well, his intentions of getting the truth out of family members is blown now by his interview so he might as well stay home because he will probably be ineffective in anything he attempts to accomplish in the future.

Assuming of course that any of what was recorded/reported was on the level...or poss used w/the intent to smoke someone out.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: March 23, 2009, 01:12:35 AM »

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.  Maybe the money has run out? 

Hmmm.. Very possible!  Sounds like he's done quite a bit so far.  Am hoping if that's true, that more funds will be available to him soon. 

Maybe he just went home for the weekend to be with this family and is coming back...

I do recall Cobra mentioning in an interview that he did earlier last week that someone related to him was/is having a birthday this weekend.

Well, his intentions of getting the truth out of family members is blown now by his interview so he might as well stay home because he will probably be ineffective in anything he attempts to accomplish in the future.

Assuming of course that any of what was recorded/reported was on the level...or poss used w/the intent to smoke someone out.   

and that could very well be, Foggy.

...monkeys looking at all sides. What we do best!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: March 23, 2009, 01:27:08 AM »

I agree with you Leroy, that the Caylee case is frustrating.  I'm not sure we know as much as we think we might know about Caylee's case.  Just the parts we've been privy to cause me to  and  .  I think when we find out more, it will be even worse then we could imagine.  It's really sad.

About Haleigh's case ~  First and foremost, the police must find Haleigh.   I think the police have strong suspicions about some  that are involved and a fairly good idea of what happened.  That isn't enough.  They must be SURE and be able to prove it.    I believe the majority of law enforcement will go the extra mile when a child is involved.  When I was a little girl, my Dad was in law enforcement and he responded  to a hold up call  at a gasoline station.  When he got there, he found the gas station owner and  his 7 year old son shot dead in the garage.  Dad said he could still see tear trails on the little boys face.    It haunted him for a long, long time.     Gut wrenching.  My brother is a deputy and he has said one of the hardest thing about his job is what people do to children.  I pray Haleigh will be found soon.

I don't want to cry by re-reading your post, but just'd like to say that we'd be lost w/out folks like your daddy and brother.  I hope they know that.  God love 'em both.

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: March 23, 2009, 01:43:13 AM »

re. the Sunshine laws in FL.  I don't have time to look 'em up at the moment but it occurred to me that maybe they go into effect after an arrest has been made  Question and that perhaps its the only way LE can conduct a case w/out having to prematurely show their hand  Question.

The speculation on my part is how I'm dealing w/the frustration of current info vacuum.  scratch

Foggy
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: March 23, 2009, 02:07:29 AM »

I know this was posted earlier today, but more comments about seeing Ron & Misty at the fair on Sat. have been added, with a snide remark Ron allegedly made to Jr.  I tried to copy but for some reason - could not - so here is the link - you have to scroll way down to see the latest comments, but it is well worth it. I wonder if this is true, where are the pics???

http://erickacourtney.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/crystal-sheffield-ronald-cummings-both-retain-attorneys-lets-see-why/#comment-1239

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: March 23, 2009, 02:10:47 AM »

re. the Sunshine laws in FL.  I don't have time to look 'em up at the moment but it occurred to me that maybe they go into effect after an arrest has been made  Question and that perhaps its the only way LE can conduct a case w/out having to prematurely show their hand  Question.

The speculation on my part is how I'm dealing w/the frustration of current info vacuum.  scratch

Foggy

Yes, Foggy - you are correct. Unless & until an arrest is made, LE is not liable to release anything. Only when an arrest is made and the State gets ahold of the evidence is it considered "public record."

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: March 23, 2009, 02:29:17 AM »

This is kinda interesting:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/ongoing-poll-results-for-haleigh.html

Mark Twain:
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: March 23, 2009, 03:20:29 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1690 on: March 23, 2009, 07:56:10 AM »

I'm gonna say something here, and will accept whatever fallout I may get for it. 

This thread has seen it's share of problems, yes.  And each time, it feels like we who post in here all along, have stood up and struggled on, trying to be positive, trying to help turn things around.  And we get going in a good direction again. 

The disruptions lately seem to have been due to 'drive by' holier-than-thou posters, who feel it necessary to swoop down and let us have it, then swoop on out, never to be seen again until the next time. 

In those drive by posts, we are reprimanded, by those who are not admin or mods.  The tone and the words used are very often breaken the rules themselves, in that we have been told not to do those things.  But it's ok for the 'swoopers' to do so? 

I am tired of that!!  Leave us the f alone, please!  We were doing fine without those disruptions, and will continue to do fine.   

Just saying...

Putting helmet firmly in place, and shutting my mouth for a bit while whoever wants to, can commence pelting. 

?? Who swooped??? I am trying to catch up so am a bit lost on this post?

Yeah, who swooped?  And how does anybody know how much time somebody spends reading on a particular thread?  Not everybody is logged in all the time they are reading and some only do so when they want to post something.

Is this a private thread?  Perhaps it should be labeled as such because otherwise how is one supposed to know they are not allowed to post here?

I thought all monkeys could state their opinions and believe they are free to do so without being told to leave any thread the f alone.

We each try to stand up for what we believe to be the right thing whether or not it is popular.  The title of this thread is Haleigh yet it is very hard to find much about her here for all the rumors about her family.

And if only one point of view is welcome, please warn posters just wanting information about this disappearance so that there won't be these unwelcome disruptions of other opinions in the future.

And that's too bad because this little girl could use all the support she can get and I doubt she'd be telling people to leave her tragedy the f alone.

I read here a lot and only post occasionally when things are slow in other threads I am dedicated to. You see, I work and have a family that needs attention...   After reading that post I was NOT sure I would post here again.

I would like to thank Anna for bravely voicing her opinion as I was wondering if maybe it could  me  that they don't want here and then I remember...Hey, This is Scared Monkeys and is Moderated by some of the best I have ever seen. I will leave it to them to make decisions on such matters and thanks to Anna I will continue to post here if and when I choose, unless Klaas or Muffybee say different!!

We all want Haleigh found safe and sound and I rely on threads to keep me informed and to get a feel on how the world is seeing this sad sad disappearance as well.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: March 23, 2009, 08:55:21 AM »

Good Morning Monday Monkeys,
I gather the rumor of the fair is just a rumor? Has anyone seen any pictures of the fair?
Does anyone know if the cobra man has gone?
also, some monkey here, (name slips my mind at the moment) but monkey wondered if le has checked out houses where these young girls could use as a meeting place

I thought that was a good idea. But, here in my woods, there is a man, he keeps tabs on many young girls, 17 to 20's that I have seen, but, he does not keep them at his house.
HE drives girls to whereever he wants them to go.. and they do whatever their client wants them to do, then man goes back to pick them up.
hm, I wonder if that is why no girls of rc's has a drivers liscense?

dang, I am shaking my head already this morning...    mio
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: March 23, 2009, 09:28:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have been lurking again trying to catch up & have still been wondering about R & M 's wedding. He looked so annoyed during the ceremony, but the rumors of their behavior at the fair [IF TRUE] were that they were having a jolly old time. Hanging all over each other, kissing etc. Either he truly loves her or he is as other Monkeys have said 'trying to coax the truth out of her with kindness.'

Another thing [jmho] I don't think she was taken over a bad drug deal/theft. All they people involved with the exception of the parents, are young. I doubt they would want the burden of a 5 year old child hanging around while they party and make deals. Plus, I am sure the people they come in contact with all know about Haleigh, Ron and Misty, and seemingly all know each other. I think someone would tell something. Just doesn't make sense to me. I still am leaning to some type of accident either due to R or M, and then the big cover-up.

Mio, I really enjoy your posts & admire your guts to say what you think to the people you see mistreating children. I thank you for sharing this with us!

I enjoy this forum beacuse everyone here is so smart & each notice something another might not, so when it all comes together, we have many great ideas & theories.

I hope every day that she is still alive & being cared for, and hopefully today will bring some good news. We truly need some.

NCSunny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: March 23, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »

NEW POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-still-missing-and-misty-cummings-seems-to-be-dodging-the-truth-what-does-she-know/

Haleigh Cummings Still Missing and Misty Cummings Seems to be Dodging the Truth … What Does She Know?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1694 on: March 23, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »

I know this was posted earlier today, but more comments about seeing Ron & Misty at the fair on Sat. have been added, with a snide remark Ron allegedly made to Jr.  I tried to copy but for some reason - could not - so here is the link - you have to scroll way down to see the latest comments, but it is well worth it. I wonder if this is true, where are the pics???

http://erickacourtney.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/crystal-sheffield-ronald-cummings-both-retain-attorneys-lets-see-why/#comment-1239
Thanks, very interesting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: March 23, 2009, 09:59:22 AM »

NEW POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-still-missing-and-misty-cummings-seems-to-be-dodging-the-truth-what-does-she-know/

Haleigh Cummings Still Missing and Misty Cummings Seems to be Dodging the Truth … What Does She Know?

Wow, so now we have another Greg that is a sex offender. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: March 23, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »

thanks sunny, my mouth often gets me into trouble, but glad to know some agree with what it says somtimes.  I agree that there are  alot of smart monkeys here.  One day, one of us will figure something out, and maybe be able to find one of these missing children.  I hope so anyway....smiles, bbl mio
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: March 23, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »

NEW POST:

Correct, with known ties to the area, and the same age as Ron.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: March 23, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »

NEW POST:

Correct, with known ties to the area, and the same age as Ron.
This has gone way past my comprehension, it is almost impossible to make heads or tails of all the goings on in this town. All these SO, druggies, what a frightening town this is. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: March 23, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »

... snipped

"Also Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's office told First Coast News that deputies were involved in looking into allegations of child abuse or neglect by Ronald Cummings three times in the last four years.

None of the incidents led to criminal charges."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134317&catid=3

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.