April 25, 2024, 09:50:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289358 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1720 on: March 23, 2009, 12:24:02 PM »

... snipped

"Also Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's office told First Coast News that deputies were involved in looking into allegations of child abuse or neglect by Ronald Cummings three times in the last four years.

None of the incidents led to criminal charges."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134317&catid=3

I wish we could hear more about these "allegations". 

Because all those drug charges were dismissed, which is really quite odd, this causes me to stop and really ponder why child abuse allegations against him three times, were also dismissed. 

Is it because those allegations proved untrue? 

If so, then why does Ron have "an agreement" between him and Haleigh? 

Many think that Crystal hasn't done anything in these past few years to protect her children in Ron's care.  Have these allegations been Crystal trying all along to report Ron for abuse, not just now that Haleigh went missing? 

And if so, will the public allow the authorities to look the other way again?   

Or........ could Ron really be innocent of so many charges and allegations against him?
Is that why it appears that the authorities have looked the other way? 

So many questions..... 

I can fathom a scenario where an ugly divorce causes one ex to loose it and constantly make false reports to police, even if there's no foundation for the complaints, but I'm not aware, anyway, that this was the case here. At some point, you have to figure that where there's smoke, there's fire. JMO.
Yep!!! And if it looks like a duck and qawacks like a duck guess what?? Its a duck!!

AFLACK!

(sorry............. couldn't help myself)

Hi lady!   
lol  hi CBB
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: March 23, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1722 on: March 23, 2009, 12:27:41 PM »

Wow, you are right on that. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: March 23, 2009, 12:29:30 PM »

I can fathom a scenario where an ugly divorce causes one ex to loose it and constantly make false reports to police, even if there's no foundation for the complaints, but I'm not aware, anyway, that this was the case here. At some point, you have to figure that where there's smoke, there's fire. JMO.

For sure CBB!  I've tried looking at this from Ron's perspective, and from Crystal's perspective.  (as far as possible anyway, without being either of them, lol)  And yeah, I can see this happening from a bitter breakup. 

I still go back and forth between two things:

Abuse... true?
If it's true, that Ron was abusive and Crystal has been trying to get those kids away from him because of that, why even leave them with him as she left?  As a former abused wife with 3 sons, NO WAY would I have left them there and took off, hoping for the best.  If I couldn't have left with them, I would have stayed to do my best to protect them, until the day came that we could all leave together.  But that's just me.  Did she find herself struggling against the entire Cummings family?  And perhaps felt she could do it better from afar?     I don't understand that personally, but ok, perhaps.  Had I been in that situation, am thinking I'd be smuggling my kids outta there to parts unknown.  Ill-legal, yeah.  But hey.... Crystal has said she moved far away from Ron cuz she was scared of him.  If the abuse is true, did she even realize that by doing that she was leaving them to the mercy of Ron?  It just seems to me (because of my own exp.) that a mom would not do that to her own children.  Most of us moms put the needs of our own kids first!  On the other hand, she was young, maybe scared.. but what about her family?  Could it be true that the authorities in that area are corrupt, and there's no fighting them?  If that were true, Canada here I'd go then.  With my kids in tow.  But that's just me. 

Abuse... false?
If Ron has not abused those kids, then why does he speak of 'an agreement' between him and Haleigh.  What agreement and why?  Haleigh is 5 years old, what could she possibly have had to bargain with?  There has possibly been some discussion between Ron/family and DCF regarding where it is allowed to spank a child, "on the rear".  Ron is adamant in the media that this is "allowed".  My question, if there has been no abuse, why would Ron have had this discussion with DCF in the first place, let alone being informed by them where on their bodies he could spank them.  Has one of his spankings gotten out of hand before?  Has Ron been told by DCF, do not spank or hit those kids anywhere else?  And if so, why?  Has Ron already done that, and DCF didn't bring charges, perhaps because of an "agreement"? 

Sigh....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: March 23, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys.....
Good Afternoon 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: March 23, 2009, 12:33:45 PM »

If true those fair comments are disturbing 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: March 23, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/eyesforlies

what the video on this page it tells what expressions people have when they lie and then look at mistys expressions when she tells what happened that night

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: March 23, 2009, 12:37:39 PM »

what the video on this page it tells what expressions people have when they lie and then look at mistys expressions when she tells what happened that night

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/

here is the corrected video.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: March 23, 2009, 12:40:15 PM »

Here are the latest comments about the fair:

----------------------------------------------------

I seen them at the fair last night too. They were having the time of their lives.We stood behind them in a beverage line and they looked like they were not sober. Misty was arrogant and kept making comments to Ron about everybody looking at her and did she look ok.

There was no Jr with them. They were out having a good time even though one or both of them is responsible for a missing little girl. It makes me sick.

AND:

Putnam,Yes,Im sick too,of all of this crap them 2 are trying to pull off,(misty and Ron)! I was standing waiting on a ride w/ my Grandbaby(the bumper cars),and Ronald looks down a Junior and tells him come on the asswhole won’t let u drive”.speaking about the carni.I am just SICKENED!

I wonder if Putnam footed the bill for those freebies,or how many times he ran the scam “Hey I'm the Dad of the missing Child,Can we get this free too? I used to be a faithful Nancy Grace watcher as well,and now,I would just love to call her and tell her how STUPID she is.

My faith is totally gone! in the judicial system and all these reporters that think they know everything,I just know in my gut that Ronald and Misty are partners in this disappearance of this Angel Haleigh missing, I urge people to CLOSELY watch the Today show interview, you will see how she looks to him on what to say.

Putnam, I am afraid you are dead on with how you feel about them 2 being responsible for Haliegh's disappearance,I only hope that they will find her soon,May God Bless you all!

Interesting ... huh?

Yes, interesting!  Some folks over there say they saw Jr. with them, describe seeing interactions with him, etc.  Yet this one says there was no Jr. with them.  If Ron/Misty were at the fair, am wondering if maybe another family member or friend went along with?  And if so, maybe that someone else was taking Jr. on a ride or something when this poster saw only Ron/Misty. 

If pics were taken of them, am betting that someday those pics will find their way online.  Maybe those pics have been given to LE, who is holding them close to the vest.  Or.... maybe folks might be shopping those pics around right now for the best price.  Not like that has ever been done before.   

What a mess this whole case has become!    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: March 23, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »

Thanks Jules 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: March 23, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »

NEW POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-still-missing-and-misty-cummings-seems-to-be-dodging-the-truth-what-does-she-know/

Haleigh Cummings Still Missing and Misty Cummings Seems to be Dodging the Truth … What Does She Know?

Thanks Klaas!   

Hmmmmm.... Interesting!! 

From the above post:

"Could this be the “White Boy Greg” Cobra is referring to?  (see pic)

Greg A White, a convicted sex offender with addresses in Florida and Georgia, has a prior conviction for Sex Battery to a minor and absconding.

Blink on Crime has received this information from local sources."

---

There has been some discussion over yonder that in Cobra's audio interview, there were possibly references to two Gregs, rather than one.

We've looked at one Greg, and here's another..

I can't tell from the audio interview if two are being referred, or one.  But am thinking we do need to look at any and all Greg's in that area. 

All IMO.

Yikes on a cracker!!! Just how many "Greg's" could there be in Satsuma or the surrounding areas? Just how many "Greg's" has Misty slept with? It truly boggles the mind!!!!

And, your welcome, Wykes!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: March 23, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »

I'm sure LE has spoken to the two Gregs.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: March 23, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »

Snipped from Anna:
This disappearance is not going to end well.  I hope they will be happy with the results having ordered others to butt out.  Widespread support and interest always help any case and having discouraged that, don't be surprised when it doesn't just materialize and this case slowly fades from the headlines. 
Surely you are not suggesting that widespread support and interest w/slowly fade from the headlines due to unhappy results having ordered others to butt out? With all due respect, IMO - if this case starts to fade it is because LE has no real evidence and/or because they do not have enough to arrest Misty or anyone else they suspect.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1733 on: March 23, 2009, 12:58:26 PM »

For those who can't go to that link to see the poll above, here are the results so far.  (Poll is still open) 

Who do you think is involved with Haleigh Cummings disappearance? You can chose more than one answer.

Ron                                          (39% with 265 votes)
Misty                                        (33% with 229 votes)
A family friend or relative         (15% with 104 votes)
A stranger                                 (7% with 51 votes)
Crystal                                       (4% with 27 votes)
Chad Griffis, Crystal's fiance      (2% with 11 votes)
Other                                         (1% with 1 vote)

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1734 on: March 23, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.

Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 23, 2009, 01:03:36 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I really find the results of the poll interesting.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: March 23, 2009, 01:04:59 PM »

NEW POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-still-missing-and-misty-cummings-seems-to-be-dodging-the-truth-what-does-she-know/

Haleigh Cummings Still Missing and Misty Cummings Seems to be Dodging the Truth … What Does She Know?

Thanks Klaas!   

Hmmmmm.... Interesting!! 

From the above post:

"Could this be the “White Boy Greg” Cobra is referring to?  (see pic)

Greg A White, a convicted sex offender with addresses in Florida and Georgia, has a prior conviction for Sex Battery to a minor and absconding.

Blink on Crime has received this information from local sources."

---

There has been some discussion over yonder that in Cobra's audio interview, there were possibly references to two Gregs, rather than one.

We've looked at one Greg, and here's another..

I can't tell from the audio interview if two are being referred, or one.  But am thinking we do need to look at any and all Greg's in that area. 

All IMO.

Yikes on a cracker!!! Just how many "Greg's" could there be in Satsuma or the surrounding areas? Just how many "Greg's" has Misty slept with? It truly boggles the mind!!!!

And, your welcome, Wykes!!!

I love that expression, 'yikes on a cracker'..   

And yes.. this IS mindboggling!   

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: March 23, 2009, 01:15:37 PM »

About the poll ; Notice one person chose other , what's he thinking ? Aliens  ?!?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: March 23, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.

Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.

Thanks for letting us know, Darla! 

And now that you mention it, gosh, I do remember reading something about Ron supposedly not giving them back!   Thanks for reminding us of that. 

Wonder if that's when they began the custody battle?  And if it's true that Ron wouldn't give the kids back, did he get slapped on the hand for that?  Sigh, so much we don't know. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: March 23, 2009, 01:21:50 PM »

I'm sure LE has spoken to the two Gregs.

With LE being local themselves, surely they do know who is being referred to and all, yeah.  Here's hoping they are on top of it all!  Can you imagine how crazy LE's  'war room' (with all the notes and actions taken etc.) looks like? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.