April 25, 2024, 02:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289323 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: March 23, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.

Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.
Thanks Darla, I'll go check on the update, and yes I believe Ron never gave the kids back.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: March 23, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »

About the poll ; Notice one person chose other , what's he thinking ? Aliens  ?!?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: March 23, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »

About the poll ; Notice one person chose other , what's he thinking ? Aliens  ?!?
Always has to be one or two screwballs in the mix 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: March 23, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.

Thanks for letting us know, Darla! 

And now that you mention it, gosh, I do remember reading something about Ron supposedly not giving them back!   Thanks for reminding us of that. 

Wonder if that's when they began the custody battle?  And if it's true that Ron wouldn't give the kids back, did he get slapped on the hand for that?  Sigh, so much we don't know. 

Seem as though Ron's hands don't get "slapped" to often!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: March 23, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

Thanks both of you, makes sense.     got so spoiled from tons of down-low info being put out everyday.

Kudos to OCSD . . . I wish we knew more about this case.

Loving life . . .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: March 23, 2009, 01:29:39 PM »

Thanks both of you, makes sense.     got so spoiled from tons of down-low info being put out everyday.

Welcome KrimeKat!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: March 23, 2009, 01:29:42 PM »

I would like to say that if anyone asked me the simple question, "who do you think is responsible for Haleighs dissapearance" I would have to say Mistie.....if not herself then she knows who did, or she knows the reason this happened..

This case will not just dwiddle away and be gone, the LE does have a idea that things are not right here.  Just because we have not heard what is going on and we hear things like " LE isnt doing anything anymore" and "Everything is back to normal"  That doesnt mean anything, LE knows there's more to the story than is being told, they are doing their job, which is to investigate the dissapearance of this child. I went to Satsuma, I saw the discust and pain on those Law Officers faces, and also the determination, and I'm telling everybody now, they are still very much involved in this and everything being said everywhere.  I dont think they give a rats a$$ what is being said on the Computors, they want to find out what happened to this child,......and they will....

Things have to be this way for them to get the info they need, you can bet that if someone has talked to LE, then they arent gonna get on the computor and talk crap, LE will tell them how very important it is to this situatuon that they keep everything they have told or have been told very quiet and how important it is to the investigation and Haleigh that they do so, and they will.....

Mistie also will be kept in the dark about just who may have said anything against her, they want her to feel confident and think that she is "in the clear" so to speak, so as not to give her a reason to run, or keep her mouth shut, or act any different then she normally would, someone close to her MAY be telling everything to LE that they hear her say, and no body will ever be the wiser you can bet that.........Have faith, give them time, its gonna come out.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: March 23, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »

The only reason we know sooooo much about the Ant case is because Casey was arrested from the get-go; therefore, the State had evidence which is then released as public record per the Sunshine Law. Unless or until an arrest in the HL case is made, LE does not have to release anything.

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: March 23, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Thanks for letting us know, Darla! 

And now that you mention it, gosh, I do remember reading something about Ron supposedly not giving them back!   Thanks for reminding us of that. 

Wonder if that's when they began the custody battle?  And if it's true that Ron wouldn't give the kids back, did he get slapped on the hand for that?  Sigh, so much we don't know. 

Seem as though Ron's hands don't get "slapped" to often!

Isn't that the truth! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: March 23, 2009, 01:31:51 PM »

WELCOME KRIMEKAT   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: March 23, 2009, 01:32:49 PM »

Hi krimekat, welcome to the cage! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: March 23, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »

I would like to say that if anyone asked me the simple question, "who do you think is responsible for Haleighs dissapearance" I would have to say Mistie.....if not herself then she knows who did, or she knows the reason this happened..

This case will not just dwiddle away and be gone, the LE does have a idea that things are not right here.  Just because we have not heard what is going on and we hear things like " LE isnt doing anything anymore" and "Everything is back to normal"  That doesnt mean anything, LE knows there's more to the story than is being told, they are doing their job, which is to investigate the dissapearance of this child. I went to Satsuma, I saw the discust and pain on those Law Officers faces, and also the determination, and I'm telling everybody now, they are still very much involved in this and everything being said everywhere.  I dont think they give a rats a$$ what is being said on the Computors, they want to find out what happened to this child,......and they will....

Things have to be this way for them to get the info they need, you can bet that if someone has talked to LE, then they arent gonna get on the computor and talk crap, LE will tell them how very important it is to this situatuon that they keep everything they have told or have been told very quiet and how important it is to the investigation and Haleigh that they do so, and they will.....

Mistie also will be kept in the dark about just who may have said anything against her, they want her to feel confident and think that she is "in the clear" so to speak, so as not to give her a reason to run, or keep her mouth shut, or act any different then she normally would, someone close to her MAY be telling everything to LE that they hear her say, and no body will ever be the wiser you can bet that.........Have faith, give them time, its gonna come out.................
Thanks HH, I'm sure it will all come out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: March 23, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »

REMINDER - I ASKED YESTERDAY FOR THE INFIGHTING TO STOP.  I MEAN IT. 
krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: March 23, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

Welcome KrimeKat!

Thankss klaasend! I love this forum & finally registered; great insight & great comments - love the monkeys!

Loving life . . .
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: March 23, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

Thanks HH, well said!   

krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: March 23, 2009, 01:39:23 PM »

The only reason we know sooooo much about the Ant case is because Casey was arrested from the get-go; therefore, the State had evidence which is then released as public record per the Sunshine Law. Unless or until an arrest in the HL case is made, LE does not have to release anything.

waiting patiently for the 1st arrest . . . .

Loving life . . .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1756 on: March 23, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »

Welcome KrimeKat!

Thankss klaasend! I love this forum & finally registered; great insight & great comments - love the monkeys!

Hi KrimeKat!!    We're glad you'r here!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: March 23, 2009, 01:45:54 PM »

Thanks HH, well said!   

Yes, that was extremely well-said. I think we all needed a "dose of reality" from someone who has apparantly "been there" and seen how hard LE is working. And I completely agree with you about "keeping Misty in the dark and making her think she is in the clear".

Mark Twain:
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: March 23, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »

Hi Krimekat and welcome!  I'm  new here too....well not really, just my two tooths are....tee hee.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: March 23, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »

Welcome, KrimeKat!!

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.