April 24, 2024, 07:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289291 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: March 23, 2009, 01:54:43 PM »

I'm sure LE has spoken to the two Gregs.

With LE being local themselves, surely they do know who is being referred to and all, yeah.  Here's hoping they are on top of it all!  Can you imagine how crazy LE's  'war room' (with all the notes and actions taken etc.) looks like? 

Good Afternoon Monkeys...

I have been search for greg with records in Putnam county.. Here's the list..

I was going to post seperately the Gregs but though it was easier to just post the site..
Now if it doesnt bring up my search..Just move the % to the last name instead of first name then type in the first name Greg.. The list of Greg's will then come up..

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1761 on: March 23, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl there sure are a lot of Gregs. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: March 23, 2009, 02:01:40 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl there sure are a lot of Gregs. 

Yes there are...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: March 23, 2009, 02:01:52 PM »

Her is a statement from "chelsia croslin" if it is to be believed, that she left at topix........I dont know if this is really her or not but anyway....here it is...

chelsea croslin
Jacksonville, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#17521 3 hrs ago
Judged:
no i went out to the van to get in it in a frantic state of mind , and in a rush to get mistys mother from shands hospital where she was staying with her husband that night we ran out n jumped in the van i didnt stop to inspect anything i didnt think joe would have done it , at that point we didnt even know if haleigh was hiding or walked out or what it was in the first hours of our phone call that our baby girl haleigh was gone. i went to the van around 5:30 in the morning i didnt even know about haleigh untill around 4:00 am the tail light is not broken either there is a verysmall unnoticeable crack on the top of the light, and misty never had the van at all she doesnt have a licence lindsy croslin owns the van and she called me later that night to find out where the scratch came from and i honestly had never seen a scratch its not anything majorly noticable you really have to look to see it.go to fox30online.com search videos and click on the link with the van and everyone can see for your selves, why would i point out everything if i had something to hide our family has bean more than cuopertive with everything we love haleigh like she was our own and no one in our family would have it in us to hurt a child we want our haleigh home more than anything in the world and it doesnt help when were trying to keep hope and everyone is just slandering our family. mistys the most kind hearted loving girl she doesnt deserve all of this neither does ronald he loves his children more than life its self 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: March 23, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »

Thanks HH 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: March 23, 2009, 02:13:05 PM »

With LE being local themselves, surely they do know who is being referred to and all, yeah.  Here's hoping they are on top of it all!  Can you imagine how crazy LE's  'war room' (with all the notes and actions taken etc.) looks like? 

I was going to post seperately the Gregs but though it was easier to just post the site..
Now if it doesnt bring up my search..Just move the % to the last name instead of first name then type in the first name Greg.. The list of Greg's will then come up..

I do not see anything come up for...Greg A White.... that was in Blink's report

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: March 23, 2009, 02:14:35 PM »

I do not see anything come up for...Greg A White.... that was in Blink's report

He might of been booked in a different county.. I am going to check the surrounding counties out...
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: March 23, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.
Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.

Darla, that is how I understand it as well.  That she permitted visitation although it was not court ordered and that once he got the kids he kept them.

Someone asked earlier what Ron's mother does.  She works in the dispatch office at the Alachua County Sheriff's office and also fills in at the Putnam Counth Sheriff's office.    I've been told she has professional and personal connections to law enforcement and judicial employees in Putnam County for many years and that those connections have served Ron well when he gets into trouble.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: March 23, 2009, 02:20:01 PM »

Thanks both of you, makes sense.     got so spoiled from tons of down-low info being put out everyday.

Kudos to OCSD . . . I wish we knew more about this case.
The only reason we know sooooo much about the Ant case is because Casey was arrested from the get-go; therefore, the State had evidence which is then released as public record per the Sunshine Law. Unless or until an arrest in the HL case is made, LE does not have to release anything.

waiting patiently for the 1st arrest . . . .

Hi Krimekat!  I'm new here too.   

I'm waiting too.  But not patiently.   I think an arrest might just shake things up to a point that **someone**  gets scared and either starts talking or tries to take off.
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: March 23, 2009, 03:04:22 PM »

I think an arrest will take place fairly soon (of course I am the eternal optimist).
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: March 23, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »

Thanks both of you, makes sense.     got so spoiled from tons of down-low info being put out everyday.

Kudos to OCSD . . . I wish we knew more about this case.

Hi Krimekat and welcome!  I'm  new here too....well not really, just my two tooths are....tee hee.

Love those two teeth, Leroy!     Growing into his ears yet? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1771 on: March 23, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.

Thanks for letting us know, Darla! 

And now that you mention it, gosh, I do remember reading something about Ron supposedly not giving them back!   Thanks for reminding us of that. 

Wonder if that's when they began the custody battle?  And if it's true that Ron wouldn't give the kids back, did he get slapped on the hand for that?  Sigh, so much we don't know. 

IIRC from reading the custody hearing papers, RC had Crystals permission to take the children on vacation to Mexico but ended up having to work in Texas or something of that nature so took them to Texas instead. When he returned,he was told she was having issues with drugs and so he took her to court for custody.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: March 23, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »

Thanks Jersey! 

Jail history for the past 3 years .... DANG there are a lot of Greg's!!  FIVE pages of them in the last 3 years!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: March 23, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »

Have not seen anyone post about this story but ....this might mean that RC had nothing to do with this and maybe,just maybe Crystal is using this as an underhanded effort to get the children..
Just because someone claims abuse,does not mean it is true. Just sayin

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Citrus-County-releases-composite-sketch-on/1TEekA7kxUybcUdtzyjcJg.cspx

CRYSTAL RIVER, FL -- The Citrus County Sheriff's Office released a composite sketch and new information about a possible abduction of an 8-year-old boy.

The child was found over a mile away from his home Thursday night.

A couple was driving home around 11:30pm when they saw the boy, in his pajamas, at the intersection of West Dunnellon Road and North Citrus Avenue, which is a little over a mile from where the boy lives, according to detectives.

The pair, who told deputies they recognized him, immediately stopped and called the authorities, and stayed with the boy until deputies arrived.

He had not been harmed in any way and there were no signs of forced entry at the boy's home, detectives said.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: March 23, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »

The name that Blink had seem to work right in. Making reference to the last name, and then the first to identify.  White 'Boy' Greg.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: March 23, 2009, 03:32:07 PM »

Her is a statement from "chelsia croslin" if it is to be believed, that she left at topix........I dont know if this is really her or not but anyway....here it is...

chelsea croslin
Jacksonville, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#17521 3 hrs ago
Judged:
no i went out to the van to get in it in a frantic state of mind , and in a rush to get mistys mother from shands hospital where she was staying with her husband that night we ran out n jumped in the van i didnt stop to inspect anything i didnt think joe would have done it , at that point we didnt even know if haleigh was hiding or walked out or what it was in the first hours of our phone call that our baby girl haleigh was gone. i went to the van around 5:30 in the morning i didnt even know about haleigh untill around 4:00 am the tail light is not broken either there is a verysmall unnoticeable crack on the top of the light, and misty never had the van at all she doesnt have a licence lindsy croslin owns the van and she called me later that night to find out where the scratch came from and i honestly had never seen a scratch its not anything majorly noticable you really have to look to see it.go to fox30online.com search videos and click on the link with the van and everyone can see for your selves, why would i point out everything if i had something to hide our family has bean more than cuopertive with everything we love haleigh like she was our own and no one in our family would have it in us to hurt a child we want our haleigh home more than anything in the world and it doesnt help when were trying to keep hope and everyone is just slandering our family. mistys the most kind hearted loving girl she doesnt deserve all of this neither does ronald he loves his children more than life its self 

Thanks HH! 

Long live the run-on sentence, eh?     Am sure I've done the same tho.   

If this is truly from Chelsea, hmmm.. Cuz in one interview, supposedly with Chelsea, she says things a bit differently. 

Including IIRC, that when she got the call about Haleigh at 4a, she ran out and jumped in the van then. 

Not sure if it was in this interview, or over yonder, I read that she had noticed the van was parked differently than she had left it, and that there was a long gash in the side of the van, running clear down the side.  As if someone had perhaps scraped alongside of something for a distance.  That even tho she had noticed, it didn't register until later.  And that's when LE took the van. 

Have also read that Misty did too drive that van.  That she took Haleigh and nephews to school sometimes, picked them up sometimes.  Supposedly the van is owned "by family", and whoever needs it, drives it.  Even tho Misty isn't licensed to drive, sev. locals have reported seeing her drive that van, incl the weekend prior to Haleigh disappearing.  Just rumors?  Yep, could be.  Could also be that family is scrambling to cover up that she drove the van, if she did. 

Over yonder, they have a whole thread on the van alone.  Interesting reading, until it gets yanked, that is.   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: March 23, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

well, have a good day Monkeys, have a full day today.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: March 23, 2009, 03:43:52 PM »

Darla, that is how I understand it as well.  That she permitted visitation although it was not court ordered and that once he got the kids he kept them.

Someone asked earlier what Ron's mother does.  She works in the dispatch office at the Alachua County Sheriff's office and also fills in at the Putnam Counth Sheriff's office.    I've been told she has professional and personal connections to law enforcement and judicial employees in Putnam County for many years and that those connections have served Ron well when he gets into trouble.

Thanks Alvilda!  The info about Ron's mother, that's my understanding of it too. 

If it's true that her connections have served Ron well, when he gets into trouble, then.. IMO.. that's disgusting!  Not unheard of.. happens in many places all over the USA and beyond.  Just cuz it happens, doesn't make it right tho. 

*Could be* one reason for what appears to be a smug smirk on Ron's face at times...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: March 23, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »

well, have a good day Monkeys, have a full day today.
Have a good day also. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: March 23, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

Thanks Alvilda!  The info about Ron's mother, that's my understanding of it too. 

If it's true that her connections have served Ron well, when he gets into trouble, then.. IMO.. that's disgusting!  Not unheard of.. happens in many places all over the USA and beyond.  Just cuz it happens, doesn't make it right tho. 

*Could be* one reason for what appears to be a smug smirk on Ron's face at times...

I wouldn't doubt this at all, and really would make sense when you look at how lucky ole Ron has been in the past. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.