March 28, 2024, 04:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288172 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1780 on: March 23, 2009, 03:50:14 PM »

Have not seen anyone post about this story but ....this might mean that RC had nothing to do with this and maybe,just maybe Crystal is using this as an underhanded effort to get the children..
Just because someone claims abuse,does not mean it is true. Just sayin

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Citrus-County-releases-composite-sketch-on/1TEekA7kxUybcUdtzyjcJg.cspx

CRYSTAL RIVER, FL -- The Citrus County Sheriff's Office released a composite sketch and new information about a possible abduction of an 8-year-old boy.

The child was found over a mile away from his home Thursday night.

A couple was driving home around 11:30pm when they saw the boy, in his pajamas, at the intersection of West Dunnellon Road and North Citrus Avenue, which is a little over a mile from where the boy lives, according to detectives.

The pair, who told deputies they recognized him, immediately stopped and called the authorities, and stayed with the boy until deputies arrived.

He had not been harmed in any way and there were no signs of forced entry at the boy's home, detectives said.

Thanks Searching.  Sadly enough, there are way too many cases all over the USA that we could use as an example to support our viewpoints in Haleigh's case, no matter what our stance is on it.  What the heck is wrong with this world?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: March 23, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.

Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.

Thanks for letting us know, Darla! 

And now that you mention it, gosh, I do remember reading something about Ron supposedly not giving them back!   Thanks for reminding us of that. 

Wonder if that's when they began the custody battle?  And if it's true that Ron wouldn't give the kids back, did he get slapped on the hand for that?  Sigh, so much we don't know. 

IIRC from reading the custody hearing papers, RC had Crystals permission to take the children on vacation to Mexico but ended up having to work in Texas or something of that nature so took them to Texas instead. When he returned,he was told she was having issues with drugs and so he took her to court for custody.
This makes my radar go up, wonder if Ron was going to Mexico on vacation and to buy drugs at the same time.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: March 23, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.
Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.

Darla, that is how I understand it as well.  That she permitted visitation although it was not court ordered and that once he got the kids he kept them.

Someone asked earlier what Ron's mother does.  She works in the dispatch office at the Alachua County Sheriff's office and also fills in at the Putnam Counth Sheriff's office.    I've been told she has professional and personal connections to law enforcement and judicial employees in Putnam County for many years and that those connections have served Ron well when he gets into trouble.

Thanks Alvilda!  The info about Ron's mother, that's my understanding of it too. 

If it's true that her connections have served Ron well, when he gets into trouble, then.. IMO.. that's disgusting!  Not unheard of.. happens in many places all over the USA and beyond.  Just cuz it happens, doesn't make it right tho. 

*Could be* one reason for what appears to be a smug smirk on Ron's face at times...

Really makes one wonder how much inside info is being hidden.  Is it possible that the records could very well be altered to not show convictions??  Or...are there other reasons for the lack of charges???  Maybe she is involved personally with someone on the inside.   Or...could it be a cash flow on Ron's part.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: March 23, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

Would like to know the real reason why he took the kids to Texas. To work, well who was watching them while he was at work? One of the children was only an infant. He took them for a trip to Mexico, and then ended up working in Texas. 
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: March 23, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: March 23, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »

Thought this was interesting, this is coming from a neighbor of Ron and Misty. Newsworthy. I have just been told that Rons' house is no longer occupied by him and the people next door have also departed. The landlords now have lost 2 tenants in a few weeks. Just a little info from the neighborhood. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: March 23, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?
I'm not sure how to answer, I don't think it was a SO or revenge that caused Haleigh to disappear. I believe the answer lies with Ron and Misty. 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: March 23, 2009, 04:44:18 PM »

I don't think it was ron or misty. I do think they each have some reason the are not telling LE enough to lead them to the right person .
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: March 23, 2009, 04:46:26 PM »

Thought this was interesting, this is coming from a neighbor of Ron and Misty. Newsworthy. I have just been told that Rons' house is no longer occupied by him and the people next door have also departed. The landlords now have lost 2 tenants in a few weeks. Just a little info from the neighborhood. 
Yep I heard that also, Ron refused to live there without Haleigh (cough, cough) and he and his new bride and Jr is staying with Granny Sykes I think,    I wonder which neighbor left, the one closest to the river or the one before you get to the mobile home they lived in?     I am going to Satsuma the 30th and if we dont know by then I will find out when I go!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: March 23, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »

I just came across this scenario in a comments area on a forum, what do you think?

"I don’t think Misty was home that night. While out of the house Haleigh has a medical issue due to her Turner syndrome. Note: Girls and women with Turner syndrome are at risk for catastrophic aortic dissection and rupture which frequently resulted in death. Misty returns to find Haleigh dead or near death, perhaps even trying to revive her by using Haleigh’s inhaler but its to late. She panic’s and knows Ron will kill her when he finds out she wasn’t home. She calls her Cousin to help her. He takes the body and disposes of it somewhere between Florida and Tennessee. Misty and the cousin stage the back door to make it look like an intruder. Misty’s story isn’t consistent because it’s only partially true. Ron hasn’t a clue and thinks a perpetrator took Haleigh."
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: March 23, 2009, 04:48:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys..

Found this on anther site... Does anyone know what county Welaka is in??

http://www.myspace.com/gutta386
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: March 23, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »

Yep I heard that also, Ron refused to live there without Haleigh (cough, cough) and he and his new bride and Jr is staying with Granny Sykes I think,    I wonder which neighbor left, the one closest to the river or the one before you get to the mobile home they lived in?     I am going to Satsuma the 30th and if we dont know by then I will find out when I go!
Oh good thanks, I'm not sure which other neighbor left. I believe and I could be wrong, the neighbor that posted about them moving lives behind where Ron and Misty lived.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: March 23, 2009, 04:49:31 PM »

I don't think it was ron or misty. I do think they each have some reason the are not telling LE enough to lead them to the right person .

What I find very very strange is if Ron & Misty are withholding info, and at the same time, who is caring about HALEIGH???

Why must this innnocent beautiful little girl suffer for something she did not do???  JUST HOW MUCH DOES RON LOVE HIS DAUGHTER???

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1793 on: March 23, 2009, 04:51:22 PM »

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: March 23, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

I just came across this scenario in a comments area on a forum, what do you think?

"I don’t think Misty was home that night. While out of the house Haleigh has a medical issue due to her Turner syndrome. Note: Girls and women with Turner syndrome are at risk for catastrophic aortic dissection and rupture which frequently resulted in death. Misty returns to find Haleigh dead or near death, perhaps even trying to revive her by using Haleigh’s inhaler but its to late. She panic’s and knows Ron will kill her when he finds out she wasn’t home. She calls her Cousin to help her. He takes the body and disposes of it somewhere between Florida and Tennessee. Misty and the cousin stage the back door to make it look like an intruder. Misty’s story isn’t consistent because it’s only partially true. Ron hasn’t a clue and thinks a perpetrator took Haleigh."
Interesting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: March 23, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys..

Found this on anther site... Does anyone know what county Welaka is in??

http://www.myspace.com/gutta386

I have no idea, and it looks like this Greg hasn't been on his myspace page for awhile.
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: March 23, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »

Here is another interesting scenario.

"My personal opinion is the way Ronald went about getting the kids in his custody in the beginning is probably the main reason why Crystal went about it this way, to get even. I feel it was her intention to take Jr. also but was unable to take the risk and remove him from the bed where he was sleeping with Misty. Crystal has some physiological things going on in connection with this new family and the one she and Ronald started. Possibly some postpartum depression that has brought certain surprised feelings to the surface in regards to her non custody of her two children with Ronald. I believe that the children expressing their love for Misty; Ronald’s “new” girlfriend, is and was the last straw on Crystals back. .It is a fact that Crystal is behind in child support and is possible financially strained with their one income household, new baby and both having support payments due for children outside their home. To obtain custody would solve the support due and lessen their financial responsibility outside the home, but how do you do that with no money and no one who has been on your side? You prove the parent is unfit and call in back up. I believe this is where the story begins. Please note that this is my opinion.
- Anonymous"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: March 23, 2009, 04:55:40 PM »

What I find very very strange is if Ron & Misty are withholding info, and at the same time, who is caring about HALEIGH???

Why must this innnocent beautiful little girl suffer for something she did not do???  JUST HOW MUCH DOES RON LOVE HIS DAUGHTER???
Great question, I have no idea. But if he thinks Misty is the key, when exactly does Ron think she is finally going to tell him? Did he think that Misty was going to open up while they were at the fair 
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: March 23, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »

I haven't seen any news about them going to the fair, are you sure about that?

I don't think Ron was involved.  If he didn't want the kids or even just one of them, he could have gave Haleigh back to Crystal, why would he have to harm her?

Doesn't make sense.

I have thought and I still do that it was somebody that came there earlier that night and then came back, somebody Misty knows, and she very well might not have been home at all when it happened.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1799 on: March 23, 2009, 05:04:38 PM »

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO
LOL, see I would say that the there are mostly posters who believe Misty, not Ron, is hiding something.  I don't see posters saying Ron is guilty, only a few who staunchly defend him.  Those few I can think of right of the top of my head also joined within a day of each other.  Just a FYI.

MOO... of course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.